Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ring Of Blood

Ring Of Blood Empty Ring Of Blood

Post by Guest 13th January 2020, 2:10 pm

“That wasn’t very fucking clever, was it?” the short pink girl spat, glancing around at the sands around her, caked in the blood of the idiotic morons who’d decided to try and attack her. There she was, flying across the sands after her successful mission with the oasis and what happens? A bunch of slavers notice her from their camp and start opening fire on her with bows and arrows. She’d set upon them the moment that the first arrow had barely missed her by inches and what followed was absolute savagery on her part. Her blood claws had torn the fools to pieces although they hadn’t been enough to satiate her now rekindled blood lust. In truth, she hadn’t even been looking for a fight at first, having spent a fun few hours with the lovely Anna after completing her previous task. Now though, she was pumped up once again.

What had previously been a small camp was now just a pile of bodies and the dual slayer had no intention of hanging around any longer but a voice would suddenly pipe up from behind one of the tents, causing the girl to whip her head around, claws ready to strike. As it turned out, there was little actual need for alarm as a rag wearing young male approached her, clearly weak from the sun and poor treatment from the slavers. Yet, he was smiling and bowed his head to her as he walked, seemingly happy with her work.

“Thank you for freeing us from those brutes,” he said in a deeply accented voice, “They were going to drag us off to an arena and force us to fight to the death or so they kept saying. None of us would have stood a chance in our current state and we are not even fighters anyway, unlike you. We owe our lives to you although I ask that you please listen to our full story before leaving as I believe that you could help my people even further. This country is rife with slavers and with your help, we might be able to put one of their main hideouts out of business. I was actually searching for a warrior to help us before my capture and I am sure that by saving us, you would be capable of this. I understand that you may not care for the lives of those from our land but if my plea does not convince you, then I know of a man who will pay you a great deal for your service. My employer and a man who wants nothing more than to see the end of this brutality.”

“If the pay is good, then I may as well help and after being attacked by these idiots, I do have a hankering for blood,” Cierra answered with a grin, “I’ll meet with your boss but no funny business now. If I sense any treachery then everyone will face my bloody claws, you included. We clear?”

“Trust me friend, after what you have just done to those men, I would be an absolute idiot to try anything stupid,” the rag wearing man answered, “My name is Nasir, by the way.”

“I’m Cierra,” the girl quipped, “A mage from Fiore. Now, let’s get you and your people back home and I can meet your boss in person.”

The pink haired slayer had never cared about the lives of others all that much but seeing the bad shape that the hostages were in was an unpleasant sight for sure. Beaten black and blue, they’d been treated horribly by the slavers which only made the girl even happier about cutting them to shreds. Together, she and Nasir were easily able to cut the other slaves free from their bonds and were soon heading back out of the desert, using one of the slavers own trucks. Rather than be in the front, the girl would instead be in the back tending to the wounded people. Helping them to drink, as well as try and do what she could with their wounds. She was no healer and her magic was used for anything but she managed to wrap up any wounds easily enough, receiving praise from the former slaves for her swift work.

By the time they returned back to civilisation, she’d managed to get around to the majority of the men and women. The back doors of the truck would open and members of the local hospital would help them out of the truck to safety, while Cierra would clamber out afterwards and start to follow Nasir to his bosses headquarters. The city itself was rather grand and had honestly been the first time that Cierra had been in one of the countries cities. The sights and smells were almost overwhelming and her mouth watered as she caught glimpses of the local cuisine. Food would sadly have to wait though and after about ten minutes of travelling, the pair arrived at a massive building, with guards stationed outside. Nasir would briefly converse with them before they were both invited inside, walking into an enormous great lobby.

“This is where we part ways friend,”
    Nasir said in a relieved tone of voice, “Thank you once again for saving me and my friends, we will be forever in your debt. My employer is rather busy but he is making time to see you so it should only be a few moments. Please get rid of that awful place, for my people.” With a polite nod, he would then leave the girl alone while she impatiently waited to be seen. Patience had never been her strong suit and as the minutes passed, she became more and more restless and although she only ended up waiting about five minutes, it felt more like five days.

Finally, a well dressed gentleman would walk down the large staircase and approach her, “I apologise for the wait, he will see you now.”

A slight frown on her face due to the wait, Cierra would follow as he headed back up the stairs, where her employer for the job would be waiting.

(1027 Words)

Ring Of Blood Empty Re: Ring Of Blood

Post by Guest 18th January 2020, 6:22 am

Her eyes started to drift as she followed the man up the stairs and through the long corridors, amusing herself with the odd pieces of decoration that were placed on the walls. Most of it looked like it had come from ancient times and the girl couldn’t help but wonder just how much it all cost. Old weapons, pieces of armour, painting and statues, the place had it all and there were a few moments where Cierra considered just grabbing a piece or two and running off with them. It was in her power but she decided against it in the end. If he could buy all this then he’d surely pay her a great deal in order to fulfil this little job of his and honestly, the idea of ripping even more slavers to shreds was a pleasant one for her. They’d made a massive mistake in starting this and she was looking forward to finishing it.

Eventually, the pair reached a large set of double doors and after a quick knock from her chaperone, they entered into a large office that made the rest of the building look almost shabby. It was furnished in the finest silks, with items made of solid gold and crystal scattered everywhere. This figure must have been a billionaire or something and as her eyes turned to him, his appearance would seem to match that opinion. Dressed in the finest clothing, sat behind a large desk was the owner of the empire and the boss of Nasir. A well tanned and toned male, he watched her quietly for a few moments, before signalling for Cierra’s chaperone to leave and close the door behind him.

“So, I have you to thank for saving Nasir from his horrible fate,” he said quietly in a clearly accented tone, “You did me a great service in saving his life and I am sure that by ridding us of that band of thugs, you are more than capable of getting rid of the rest of them. Nasir has no doubt already told you about why he was out there and the fact that you have come here tells me that you are interested in the task. I will pay you handsomely for obliterating the so called ‘Ring Of Blood’ as it has become known as around here. They capture anyone and force them to fight until the death, willingly or otherwise and I and my colleagues want it stopped. Now.”

“Tch, why’d you care about what happens to a few fools?”
    Cierra countered curiously, a smirk across her face, “I’ve heard plenty about the corruption of this country as well as the hatred that your people have for those blessed with magical blood. How do I know that you’re simply not setting me up and trying to get me captured? I may have saved your allies life but don’t think that I’m just a do gooder who wants to save people. I’m not and I couldn’t give a damn about weaklings. Speak the truth or you’ll be the next one to be slashed by my claws.”

“From what I have heard, trying to capture you would be futile on my part as you would no doubt just slaughter anyone I could send to,” the boss answered calmly, “I can understand why you would be suspicious of my motives so I will come clean with you. They have taken my nephew and currently have him held hostage within the walls of their arena. I want him out of there and back here where he belongs. I could not care less about whether it is profit or the desire to do good that inspires you, I just want him home. If it was your relative in trouble, I am sure that you would feel the ...”

He was rather rudely interrupted as Cierra suddenly drew her claws and moved so that she was face to face to him,  with a speed so swift that he barely registered it. “Don’t even think of bringing my family into the equation as that is the quickest way of ending up with your entrails on the floor. I would do anything to protect those that I care for and trust me, if I were in your situation then I wouldn’t be sitting here behind a fucking desk, I’d be out there doing something about it. I don’t have many people in this world that I genuinely care for but you’ll find that I can be a bit obsessive when I do find someone that I wish to protect.”

“Noted,” he said, surprisingly calm considering the situation, “I did not mean to imply or threaten you or your family in anyway, I just wanted you to understand how I feel and that I am genuine in my request. Your reaction is enough for me to know that you understand and now I am certain that you are the one to rescue my boy. I have no one left besides him and I will give all my wealth to keep him safe. Rescue him and wipe out every slaver and owner of that foul place, I beg you.”

The pink haired girl looked him squarely in the eye for a few moments, her powerful gaze almost looking through him like an x ray, searching for deceit. After about thirty seconds or so, she pulled away from him and her claws faded away, satisfied by his answer and sincerity. “Alright, I’ll bring him home but in order to do this, I’m gonna need a back story in order to get in there as I imagine that walking up to the front doors ain’t gonna work. I assume you have a scheme in mind?”

“It just so happens that I have a VIP pass that will get you there and passed the guards and magical enchantments,” the boss replied, “With it, you will be able to go anywhere you wish inside the arena and allow you into area where most people are not. The arena has a security system that prevents anyone from trying to just fly or barge through the front doors so the pass is your only chance. Take it and do what must be done. When you return, I will make it more than worth you while. Good luck, mage.”

With that, he pressed a button on his desk and the chaperone once more entered, in order to lead the dual slayer out of the building.

The game was afoot.

(1086 Words)
    (2113/7000 Total WC)

Post by Guest 21st January 2020, 12:45 pm

Having to trek across the desert again wasn’t the most fun task that she’d ever done but the thought of what was to come was enough to keep her spirits up. The pink haired girl flew across the sands at speed, her large godly wings propelling her across the land. When she’d first visited the desert, she’d loved the beautiful looking sight but as time had worn on, that appeal has dimmed and by now, she was actually looking forward to never having to set eyes on it again. It was another country to cross off her list though and Cierra was looking forward to making her last and most violent mark on the place before moving on. These slavers were going to torn limb from limb and as for their bosses? Well, they were going to experience a fate far worse than that. They’d made the mistake of having their goons attack her and that was all the reason she needed to seek vengeance. The so called ring of blood would be filled with the crimson liquid alright, so much so that the stench of it would never disappear.

The trip must have taken a few hours before she finally saw a large structure in the distance, glistening a bright white colour and almost calling her towards it. The VIP pass she had began to vibrate in her pocket, which she assumed meant that this was definitely the place. It looked more like a Colosseum than anything else and as the dual slayer got closer, that appeared to be the case. Their were bodies attached to the walls, a warning to not only those coming to take part in the fights but also one to those who wished to invade the place. It spoke volumes or at least it would to anyone else. Cierra’s only reaction to it was a small smile and as she looked down to find a pair of guards waving up at her, she chuckled and made her descent, landing in front of the large duo, both males wielding large axes. Scowling down at her as though she was little more than an insect to be squashed.

“Get out of here, runt, only those who are invited are allowed in here,” the left one said, “This is the most famous arena in the whole of Desierto and no place for a shrimp like you. Move it or else.”

“Or what? You’ll spank me or something?” Cierra chuckled in answer, “You two should fuck off before I cut your balls off and feed them to you. Besides, I have a pass for your information, so let me in already and stop wasting my time.” Giggling, she withdrew the pass from her clothing and handed it towards the guard who spoke to her, whose eyebrows rose in surprise as she took it into his large hand and looked it over. “In case you need help when it comes to reading, it means that I can go wherever I want in your quaint little arena.” Her eyes were filled with mirth and they quickly turned to the second guard, who’d gripped his axe a little tighter after her insult, “Go ahead and take a swing at me if you want. Your funeral though.” For a moment, it seemed like he would do just that but his partner quickly grabbed his arm and shook his head, before handing the pass back to Cierra.

“As much as I would like to teach you a lesson, brat, it seems that your pass is good,” he unhappily said, before standing aside to let the girl pass, “Welcome to The Ring Of Blood! I hope you enjoy your stay.” His tone could not have been any less welcoming and as Cierra walked past him, she flashed a smirk in his direction, just to annoy him a little further.

Once she was inside the arena, the girl quickly began her search for her employers nephew, knowing full well that he was obviously going to be heavily guarded, which would only make the job more fun. She had no idea as to which direction she needed to travel in but didn’t matter to her. Annihilation was the game today and everyone she met who was involved with the arena had to be destroyed, much to her enjoyment. For the moment, she played it cool and simply acted the part of a visiting tourist but there was only so long that she could up such a charade and whether it be by the wrong word spoken or the simple scent of blood, her true nature would come to the surface sooner or later.

It didn’t take long for her to start getting funny looks either as she started her search, with suspicious looking guards and slavers quickly starting to ponder about her motives. She supposed it was only natural but they didn’t dare say anything to her and one look from her purple orbs was enough to make the toughest of them quiver with fear. The place stunk of fear and desperation which didn’t seem to be coming strictly from those who were forced to fight. No, the guards reeked of it too and that interested her. Were they under that much pressure that they were actually afraid for their own lives? That if they made a mistake that they’d be thrown into the arena themselves? Sniggering at the thought, Cierra quickened her pace as she moved through the corridors, with her eventually came up to a large sealed door, with an enormous guard standing in front of it. He must have been 8 feet tall and the moment that he got close, he quickly drew his weapon and pointed it towards her.

“Turn around and go back the way you came,” he said calmly, his voice unshakeable, “Only those who work in the arena may pass. No visitors.”

“I’m going through regardless of whether I’m allowed to or not,” the pink haired slayer answered, “I go where I please and will happily cut you to bits in order to do that. So, you gonna move or am I gonna move you?”

The guard simply ran a hand across his blade and it burst into flame. Clearly, he wasn’t just going to let her pass.

(1050 Words)
    (3163/7000 Total WC)

Post by Guest 22nd January 2020, 6:33 am

Giggling, Cierra would tap into her magic, resulting in her trademark blood claws appearing from her hand, her bright pink orbs focused directly on her foe. He made no effort to attack and simply remained by the door, blocking it off and so she took the initiative instead. Darting forward, she swiftly began to advance, lashing out with her claw and foot as she attacked with a barrage of physical strikes. Her movements were fluidic as well as forceful and the guard swiftly realised that defence wasn’t going to do much good. He was just too slow and clumsy to hold her off and so he countered by simply bringing his flaming blade down in front of him, releasing a powerful wave of flame that the girl quickly had to dive out of the way of. It was quite an attack although all it actually did was spur the girl onwards. She was soon back in close and soon began to break through his guard, using her powers of lightning to enhance her already formidable physical strength. He swung like an ape and as he missed with a mighty swing, she dodged to her left, before slashing upwards, which not only cut his but tore it off, resulting in the bloody limb ending up on the floor. His sword would drop to the floor and the girl would quickly pick it up and ram it through his midsection, causing the flames to tear through his organs and burn him to a crisp. Howling with pain, he writhed around for a few moments, before crashing to the ground, dead before he hit the ground.

With a happy laugh, the pink haired girl skipped over his body and smashed her way through the door with a punch, sending it flying and crashing into an unfortunate slaver who happened to be on the other side. Her eyes almost flaming with adrenaline and blood lust, she burst into the room, ready for further bloodshed although what she actually saw was enough to even cause her immense desire for blood to dim for a moment. The large room that she was now in was little more than a prison complex, with dozens of malnourished men, women and children lying and moaning in a horrible state. Clearly, the slavers had been incredibly busy with their kidnapping and although she’d never been one to care about strangers all that much, seeing so many people in such a state was enough to stir her anger even further. Would this have been her fate had they managed to capture her? The nerve of it.

More eyes were soon upon her and a group of slavers would sprint towards her, wielding little more than stick and the odd whip or scimitar. Yet, they were weak and the girl easily carved her way through the idiots, her claws slashing and stabbing as she catapulted from one to the next. Their screams echoed throughout not only the room but the rest of the arena too and the girl definitely hoped that the owners of the place would be able to hear them. This would be their fate soon enough and she was looking forward to smashing their faces in too. She wasn’t sure just how many fools she killed in that explosion of violence but by the time Cierra was done, the floor was absolutely saturated with blood and body parts. Laughing with joy, she’d raise her hand and unleash a barrage of lightning from her fingertips in order to get rid of the last twitching idiot, causing him to convulse with pain for a few moments before he expired.

Once the slavers were dead, she’d quickly begin to sprint passed the cells, looking for her employers nephew. Apparently he was the spitting image of his uncle so she he shouldn’t be too hard to miss but to her annoyance, he wasn’t in any of the cells at all, causing a frown to cross her features. If he wasn’t here then just where was he?

“Hey, mage!” A voice called out from behind, causing the girl to snap around, her claws raised in a combat stance. As it turned out, there was no need for that, given that the speaker was a battered looking male, trapped in one of the cells. “Look, I have no idea why you are here but please let us out. The slavers here are treating us like animals and none of us will last very long without help. We will not get in your way and I am sure that there are some here who will be more than happy to help get rid of this scum.”

The pink haired girl tilted her head for a moment or two, thinking, before walking over to the prisoner, “I’ll let you guys out on one condition,” she said with a smile, “I came here to save the nephew of one of the city bosses, do you have any idea where he is?”

“Oh, you mean the arrogant little punk?” the prisoner answered, “Yes, he is here and currently being forced to work as the arena owners butler. A fitting role for such a conceited little wretch in my opinion. You will need to reach the very pinnacle of the arena in order to save him and I imagine that he will be well guarded. That is all I know now please release us.”

“Well, since you answered my questions and asked nicely,” Cierra quipped, before slashing the lock off of the cell and letting the prisoner out, “You can go.” With that, she would then swiftly proceed to slash the rest of the locked cells, allowing the tired and exhausted prisoners to escape and start to make their way out. A couple of the more aggressive prisoners picked up the slavers weapons in order to arm themselves. “There are two guards posted at the entrance to the arena, be warned,” she’d briefly say to them, before turning away and sprinting in the other direction, in search of her quarry.

(1011 Words)
    (4174/7000 Total WC)

Post by Guest 22nd January 2020, 11:52 am

The sound of combat could soon be heard from behind her as she pressed onwards, her keen slayer hearing detecting the lovely sound. The captives had clearly found a few guards to take out their frustrations on, a thought that brought a smile to the girl’s lips. Vengeance was always so rewarding and the emotions that came from that one simple desire were always so thrilling to experience, both the want and need before hand, as well as the elation and pleasure of the moment itself. She hoped that they would enjoy themselves as they bashed some slaver skulls and was eagerly anticipating her own chance of doing that to the ringleaders of the group. Killing a few slavers was certainly not enough to satiate her own lust for blood and if anything, it had only caused her to hunger for it more. Yes, her job for the day was to wipe them out but she could well have done it regardless of that. The moment that they had shot at her, they’d sealed their own death warrants.

Sprinting through the arena corridors, the girl viciously lashed out at any fool stupid enough to get in the way of her progress with an animal like ferocity. Her blood red claws were certainly getting their fill today and she giggled with joy as she ducked under a sword strike from one of the guards and planted her right claw into his stomach, before ripping her blades back out. These men were no match for her and it only convinced her that this so called arena was little more than a place where the pussies of the world simply exploited the weak. There didn’t seem to be anyone with true strength and as the pink haired slayer shed more and more blood, she wondered if there was anyone in the place that could give her any trouble. Sure, it didn’t really matter and they’d all end up dead anyway but it’d at least let her get her heart racing a bit.

Reaching a large staircase, she shot up it without a moment's thought and just as she was charging upwards, a group of five axe wielding men were coming down. They seemed to look a little tougher than the filth she’d fought already and the look in their eyes seemed to match hers in terms of ferocity. They wanted to fight and she was more than happy to give them one and so she simply kept moving upwards. The smallest and weediest of the group was the first to engage her and he began to wildly swing the blade from left to right, with a vigour that might be inspiring if it wasn’t so bloody stupid. He was clumsy as hell and after missing with a slash, Cierra simply cut the blade of the axe from pole, leaving the fool just holding the stick. With a giggle, the mage surrounded her fist with blood and threw a punch, catching him full in the jaw and sending him smashing up against the wall, before he fell and tumbled down the staircase, landing in a heap at the bottom. He had heart but certainly lacked brains.

The next two decided to try and fight in unison and for a short time at least, it seemed to work rather well, with Cierra having to dodge and weave to stay out of harm's way. However, they eventually got a little too close to her and with a grin, she caused a large stream of blood to surround the area around her, striking both of them and causing the other two behind to have to run back up the staircase to stay out of harm's way. Disgusted by being covered in the lovely liquid, the two men lost concentration for a moment, which was all Cierra needed to finish them off. Briefly vanishing into a pool of blood, she’d disappear and reappear behind them, before unleashing a wave of blood that sent the pair of them tumbling down the stairs to join their fellow fool. To make sure the three of them were dead, she’d raise a hand and a bolt of lightning would hit the three of them, causing their movements to stop completely.

Dashing up the rest of the staircase, she’d meet the final two who were certainly more wary of her now after the deaths of their companions. The reckless abandon and lust for combat had vanished from their faces and body language and so the mage simply grinned and unleashed a small spurt of blood that struck one of them in the face. His eyes would dim for a brief moment before he’d suddenly swing for the other patron, who just about managed to get his axe up to block it. Controlling her puppet, the girl would force the two to fight each other, one emotionless and unable to resist, the other completely nonplussed to what was truly happening. It was quite a spectacle though and the pink haired mage took a seat on the closest windowsill to watch the match, like a spectator watching a duel.

“Come on! This is what your masters have been doing, isn’t it?” she yelled at the pair, “Forcing people to fight one another? Now it’s your turn, bitches! Fight for my amusement! Fight to the death!”

The battle ended up being quite a good one with the two patrons going back and forth but in the end, Cierra’s one ended up being victorious. With a sweeping low strike, he’d slice his opponent in the leg, before coming higher and smashing him in the side, the decisive blow. Shrieking in pain, the fallen patron would squeal with pain and torment, while the controlled one would turn to Cierra for instructions. For a few moments, the girl would think, before raising her right fist giving a thumbs down like an emperor would. With a nod, the hypnotised patron would walk over to his former friend and with a single downward slice, remove his head from his body.

Clapping happily, the slayer would then get up off of the windowsill and say to her minion, “Now, jump out of the window.”

Without a moment of hesitation, he did just that, sprinting passed the girl and leaping through the glass, plummeting to his death without a thought.

With a snigger, the mage would then continue with her mission, searching for her next victim and with any luck, her employer’s nephew.

(1081 Words)
    (5255/7000 Total WC)

Post by Guest 23rd January 2020, 7:49 am

The cries and roars of battle were everywhere by now and as Cierra continued her bloody path through the arena walls, it seemed as though more and more people were getting pulled into the carnage. It was an amusing thought and even some of the more rowdy guests were getting into the swing of things, throwing punches at each other and appearing to be having fun. Well, they were having fun, until the pink haired slayer reached them and turned them into drooling sacks of meat. It was becoming harder for her to tell who was who as the blood lust began to overwhelm her and so she just killed everyone. Anyone who she ran into was removed with a slice of her claws or a vicious kick from her well muscled legs. Her raw physical power was more than enough to deal with weaklings such as these and the smartest of them seemed to know that, running in any direction besides hers. It didn’t do them much good but it made the chase a little more fun at least.

The place was enormous though and no matter how many she killed, there seemed to be another group waiting for her, resulting in litres of blood being spilled, resulting in her claws, as well as her eyes to glow with the thrill of it. This was living, a time where her all of her mother’s lessons made complete sense to her and she felt whole. She had been born and raised for battle which only made the current massacre all the more pleasurable. It was bliss, pure unadulterated bliss and as she carved through those she met, her ecstasy only grew. She’d remember this day for a long time and couldn’t wait to tell her mother about this little adventure. She knew that her mother would wish to hear every gory detail and the girl did her best to remember every blood soaked moment, as difficult as that was.

Eventually, she took a right turn and found herself sprinting down what seemed to be an entrance ramp of sorts and to astonishment, the slayer came out of the tunnel to find herself being watched by dozens, perhaps hundreds of pairs of eyes. Of all the places that she could have ended up, she’d come out in the lion's den, the main arena. It was a hell of a spectacle and as the girl’s dropped at her surroundings and her gaze turned to survey the enormous area, she briefly pondered about just how many more would fall under her blades that day.

“Well, this is a surprise,” a voice boomed from above her, as a large male stood up from his chair and walked into view, dressed in golden coloured robes, “We were expecting to see a battle between two of our strongest gladiators and what do we get? A pink haired little girl? This must be some kind of joke.” There was a ripple of laughter from the crowd as they chuckled along with the owners attempt at humour. However, the laughter soon turned to terror as the spectators were set upon by the freed prisoners, who began to burst from every entrance way and relive their frustrations on the idiotic sheep. The owner’s face turned red with anger and he roared, “GUARDS! DEAL WITH THIS SCUM!”

Giggling, Cierra would simply watch as the captives got their revenge, while she would turn her attention to him, screeching at the top of her lungs, “You’re gonna get your battle, you fat old bastard but it’s gonna end with your head laying at my feet. Your men decided to try and abduct me and everything that’s happening now is a result of that. I’ve freed your captives, killed your guards and turned this place red with blood. All that’s left is to tear you and your allies to shreds and it’ll all be over.” After a second or two, she’d slap a hand to her head and add, “Oh, I almost forgot, I’ll be taking your butler too, since his uncle’s paying me a lot to get him back home, you know.”

“I think not,”
    the owner answered and with a click of his fingers, a trio of gladiators would appear behind the mage, “These gladiators are more than enough to deal with the likes of you.”

Cierra simply rolled her eyes at that and turned around to face her foes. They certainly looked the part but looks didn’t usually mean much and as the girl’s eyes switched from one to the other, they seemed a tad reluctant to engage her. Perhaps they’d seen the blood that she’d already spilled and were having second thoughts. With a shrug, she engaged instead, diving in close and leaping over one of the guards spear thrusts. Landing on his shoulders, she’d then drop down so that she was almost in a piggy back ride position and slashed him across the throat with her right claw, causing blood to burst from his throat and for him to just drop to the ground in a heap.

Smirking, she’d quickly roll off of the body, in order to avoid a swipe from the second gladiator’s scimitar which narrowly missed her. The sight of his dead ally seemed to rattle him and the girl just took advantage of that, unleashing a powerful roar of blood from her mouth which threw him backwards and slammed him against the arena wall, causing it to crack slightly. She then  turned her attention to the third gladiator, who’d got some distance between them in order to unleash a flurry of magical bolts from his crossbow. They were pretty accurate and the girl had to counter by vanishing into her blood pool once again, which allowed her to slip underneath him and reappear behind. He was slow to turn and she took advantage by delivering a blood enhanced uppercut, jumping to give her additional force, which knocked his head backwards, before unleashing a powerful lightning fused kick to knock him to the ground. Diving on top of him, she’d deliver a quick barrage of claw slashes to finish him.

The second guard still lived though and as he recovered and came towards her, she simply raised his hand and unleashed a barrage of lightning from her hand, causing him to crumple to the floor, twitching. They’d been as effective as she’d expected and as she glanced back up towards the owner in the royal box, she just shrugged.

The agitation was clear on his face and after turning around and yelling at someone behind him, a figure would boldly jump from the box and land about ten feet in front of her. This was something else and a smile crossed Cierra’s face once more as she looked up at her newest foe. He could be fun.

(1143 Words)
    (6398/7000 Total WC)

Post by Guest 23rd January 2020, 11:02 am

It was an odd creature indeed, a two headed humanoid who must have been three or four times Cierra’s height. It was built like a truck and wielding the trunk of a large tree. She’d never seen a human quite like it before, although that only caused her excitement to grow and she was also salivating at the thought of fighting with it. This would be the last fight as by now the prisoners had seemed to have got the edge on the spectators and patrons, leaving just this thing and the owners to deal with. One last fun scrap and this little adventure would be over, which was a shame in a way, as she was just getting in the groove.

With a roar, the abnormality lumbered forward and slammed the tree trunk down towards her, trying to flatten the girl underneath it. She dodged to the right and moved in close, before delivering a quick flurry of claw strikes against the only part of its body she could reach, its legs. To her surprise though, she didn’t do much damage against the creatures strong skin and with a deep throated laugh, it would lean back and punt her away with a mighty kick, sending the girl flying backwards. She was able to flip all the way over and land back on her feet but her hand did briefly touch her stomach, a wild smirk crossing her features. It’d hurt like a mule kick and with a giggle, she’d raise a hand to the sky and allow herself to be struck by a bolt of wicked lightning.

Infusing herself with the bolts power, Cierra’s entire look would change as she took on her lightning goddess form, her black dress switching to a yellow one, while her arms and legs crackled with electricity. Just to add a little more power, she’d then cast her blood body spell, which would cover her body with the lovely liquid and increase her movement speed. It was a combination that she rarely used but against a worthwhile opponent, it was always fun to use.

Charged up, she’d then come forwards again, leaping up as high as she could and embedding her claws into his, as the creature was clearly male judging from his anatomy, tough skin. He’d roar and swing the trunk wildly but she held strong and slowly began to climb up his body, leaving a trail of small cuts as she went. His strength was immense but his intelligence seemed to be low and so she was easily able to climb. She was able to reach his chest before hs finally realised what she was trying to do and managed to rip her off, tearing a nasty hole in his skin for his trouble and making him howl. It was a weak spot now and that was just what she’d been hoping for.

Landing well enough, she’d create a whip of lightning and start to crack the weapon in his direction, attempting to hook it around the creatures tree trunk weapon in order to get rid of the damn thing. It wasn’t an easy task but she eventually managed to get a hold of it, before pulling with all of her might to try and disarm him. It ended up being a tug of war and although the girl was exceptionally strong, the monster ended up laughing and pulled her towards him instead, launching her up into the air. With another deep throated laugh, the creature would laugh at her and open one of his large mouths in order to eat her whole. Unfortunately for him, he’d forgotten about the whip, as just as the girl was dropping back down, she’d release the whip from his weapon and crack it down towards him, striking him clean in one of his eyes.

Howling, he’d bellow and grasp his injured face, dropping the weapon and with a smirk, Cierra was able to land right in between his two elongated necks and with a maniacal cackle, she began to slash away at them. She remembered how she’d defeated the hydra during her last job and that knowledge was coming in handy now. Her barrage was frenzied in nature and with one final cut, his left head was slashed from his body, dropping to the ground.

Distraught, he grabbed her roughly with his right hand and threw her off of him but the damage had already been done. Racked with pain and missing a head, he was more than open and once Cierra returned to the ground again, she simply opened her mouth and unleashed a powerful roar, combining her powers of lightning and blood together which struck him hard. It didn’t knock him down surprisingly and so the slayer created a javelin of lightning and hurled it at full force, catching him in the hole that she’d made earlier, causing him to spasm with pain. He was almost done and surrounding herself with all of the lightning she could muster, she then dashed towards him and crashed into him, sending the beast to the ground finally.

The owner was beyond shocked and as the realisation dawned on him as to what was going to happen next, he quickly pushed past the others in the royal box and tried to make a break for it. Yet, he would only find a group of sword wielding captives on the other side and without mercy or remorse, they would cut him, as well as all of the other VIP’s to shreds, ending the ring of blood. An anticlimactic end perhaps but as the girl deactivated her spells and flew up towards the box, there was a wide grin on her face.

The only person spared by the captives was a cowering male who was hiding in the corner of the royal box and one look at him was enough to prove who he was. Her employers nephew. There was no smart ass comment from him or anything of the sort, clearly shocked into silence by what he’d seen. Without a word of warning, she’d scoop him up into her arms and after giving a fond farewell to the former slaves, took to the skies, in order to deliver the boy back to his waiting nephew.

Another day, another successful mission for the pink haired slayer.

(1058 Words)
    (7456/7000 WC)
    (Elite Champion 1/1 Defeated)

(Thread Completed)

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:26 am