Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[OPEN] Dies Irae's Disappointing New Disciples

Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[OPEN] Dies Irae's Disappointing New Disciples  - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] Dies Irae's Disappointing New Disciples

Post by Altarias 14th March 2020, 11:23 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP300/300
    MP300/300
    Speed30m/s
    Strength30
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

After a small time of pounding her head against the wall, Illya finally mustered up her confidence once more to spring up to her feet. Yemaya was suprised that it only took her four minutes in order to get this strength back up to stand.

"Right! So-" Illya was distracted by the sudden appearance of someone new sitting beside the trio of other entrants. "Oh! Are you also new? I'm Illya Pegasus and-" she halted herself quickly. "Wait nevermind, I've seen you around. Don't know your name though, but hi!" She skipped on over towards the rest of the herd of people before giving a slight bow and folding her hands behind her back. "Right! So welcome to Dies Irae! Sorry if I've already said this, rather say too much than too little, right? I'm sure you're gonna love it here! If Miss-" she coughed into her hand. "Commander West and Mister-" once more, a cough. "Ambassador von Weiss don't mind, I can show you guys to some of our quarters where you'll be sleeping and staying here! After all, it'd be a bit inconvenient to have to travel here everyday, right?" She turned on her heel, ready to lead the way when she remembered something important. "Oh! Guild tattoos! Right! I can't hand them out, but just ask the Commander and the Ambassador where you want your tattoos and what color they'll be, and I'll be a-okay to go!" She smiled, hoping her speaking did not irritate Miss West once more.

WC: 0252 | TWC: 2871 | Group WC: 10226

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[OPEN] Dies Irae's Disappointing New Disciples  - Page 2 GMALSW8

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 11:48 am