Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac | Neutral Ground - D Rank Job

Braxton-Pugh
    Braxton-Pugh

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed iLac | Neutral Ground - D Rank Job

Post by Braxton-Pugh 21st December 2019, 11:41 pm

Neros sees a sign outside of the Neutal Ground Territory saying [FREE iLac]. “Nothing in this world is truly free,” he says. Neros begins to walk into the Neutral Ground territory and a woman bumps into him. “How dare you!” Neros yells as he tries to push the woman to the ground using his magic. “Don’t tell me it’s not working,” he says. “Great,” as he looks at her and her him and continues to walk towards the iLac store.
    “I’m here to get an iLac,” he says.
    “Sure, just fill out this paperwork.” the iLac worker replies.
    “I do not fill out papers,” Neros states.
    “Don’t worry, it’s just so we know who received what.” the worker replies.
    “Sure, I guess it is also for the government won’t track us and know our every movements. Or better yet, know everything about me. Who needs magic right when we have technology? Right, RIGHT!” Neros replies.
    As the worker tooks at Neros and walks away to assist other creatures within the store. Neros begins to fill out the form.
    [Writing… (First Name: I DO NOT, Middle Name: GIVE OUT MY, Last Name: PERSONAL INFORMATION. Phone: +71 – 5318008)
    The worker returns, “Are you finished filling out the form?”
    Neros replies, “Yes, here you go good sir.” The iLac worker receives the form and notices a lot of blank spaces and looks at what he filled out. He looks at Neros and Neros looks back at him. He starts to stare into Neros eyes.
    Neros states, “May I have my phone now?” while putting the worker in a transient state. The iLac worker brings the phone and hands it over to Neros. Neros begins to walk out of the store and the iLac worker becomes conscious again. Notices the form is placed upside down and sees what the number spells out and how he did not actually fill out the form.
    Neros begins to turn on the phone and realizes it needs an activation code. He states, “Nothing is ever free.” And begins to set the phone on fire. “That was a waste of time” Neros says and beings to head into the shop next door to ask for a phone repair. As he approaches the counter, he sees another iLac waiting to be checked out from the repair shop. He sneaks over and swaps put the phones, leaving his burnt one behind. The repair shop worker calls the number (42) to the counter as Neros leaves the store. Behind him all he hears is the shouting of an upset customer and their new “phone repair.” He begins to laugh and flee the scene.
    “What a great day!” he says as looks at the woman shouting at the repair worker through the window. He begins to recall the woman’s face and realizes she was the one who bumped into him earlier while he was headed into town.
    He continues to walk out of the Neutral Ground Territory with a smug look upon his face feeling accomplished. [What’s Next] he being to think within his mind as he feels his powers returning as he exits the Neutral Ground.

(524 words)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:11 am