Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Janets desert adventures

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Janets desert adventures Empty Janets desert adventures

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd December 2019, 11:13 pm

Janet Cinderfield finally got to the village in the desert. She was dressed in her usual attire which consisted of her white slightly tattered white cloak with her hood pulled up covering her dragon parts and protecting her from the sun and from the dehydration or sun stroke or something.  It wasn't the heat that really bothered her it was the softness of the sand that was an uncomfortable feeling compared to the jungle landscape she was us to. Today she was out in the desert for a special job that was tipped off to there guild. Apparently the council sent a very high ranking Representative to secure some lost treasure in the shifting sands. However apparently his partner seems to have lost his life along the way so the representative has been waiting for someone new to replace him from the Council.  Now normally the council would never send someone like Janet but she was doing some deception with this job. She had gone out and killed the council member that was supposed to meet him prior to getting to the desert. After killinging him and taking his council emblem so she could play it off as she was with the council. Hopefully the man would.have no idea who was coming but she would go regardless. After all the worst scenario is she kills everyone there, interrogates him and finds the treasure herself. If she could do that, she would consider this job a success. She then pressed onward into the town looking around.  The people dressed not to differently than he was. They we were in looser clothes and skimpier outfits due to the heat. Then were also more tan then traveller were. He was meeting his client at the golden wheat bar located in the center of the city. Janet looked forward to this, not for the drinks but for the shade. As she made his way through the town, people gave him odd looks. She couldn't tell if it was do to his outfit, or the fact that she looked like a tourist in the neck of the desert. She looked around for the bar eventually finding it. “ finally” she sighed going inside it hoping it would be cooler. As she walked in it was considerable cooler which felt great in comparison. She looked around at people drinking at booths and at the bars as waitress's walked around serving drinking.  It was easy to tell who was a local and who was a traveler, the locals were dressed again in the skimpy attire and merched were dressed as of they were going through a sand storm of sorts. She sighed a bit eventually spotting the man. As she took a step forward she felt a hand on his shoulder from the bouncer. Janet looked up at the bouncer with a confused look, she was dressed with bit more padding on so she could fight if needed. The bouncer looked down at her being slightly bigger and way more muscular. She looked at him scanning her before asking. “ what's your business in here” He said bluntly. Janet sighed hating that question being asked since it really didn't matter why she was here, so frankly it was none of his business“ I am on a job meeting a client” she said just as bluntly to the man.  “ she glares at her and growls a bit “ we don't serve tourists here so i suggest you beat it” she said shoving her a bit. Janet remained calm at him though she didn't like being shoved. He took a step forward hearing a few people mumring to each other about this situation. "Sir im not here to buy anything so that won't be a issue” she said back to the man. If your not here to buy then you really should go….now…” he said getting more annoyed by the moment, Janet could see and hear his rising anger but calmly replied “ Sir I'm on a mission from my guild, can I please come in...I won't be long” she said calming and lowering her to the man like she would when she needed to act to get in somewhere. “ the bouncer now looked confused and curious. what guild are you part of….” He asked skeptically. “That isnt important...” She said quietly showing his tattoo to the bouncer.  “ since when did they start making new guilds?” He asked curiously. All Janet could do was shrug as the bouncer groaned. What business does the guilds have here?” He asked now letting her go. Janet smiled at the man looking behind him spotting his client. “ I'm here to see that man” she said pointing to a merchant sitting in a booth in. The back of the bar. “ what businesses do you have with that crazy old council guildmaster?” He asked confused. Janet looked puzzled for a moment then looked at him again “ something about his missing Item, but why do you call him crazy?” He asks confused. This wasn't the first time this man was referred to in this manner so it might be best to get as many details as she could. The bouncer scoffed a little bit. “ because look at him, he twitchy, and keeps rambling on about a nonexistent treasure, i see this sort of thing all the time so trust me when i say i know what im talking about.” He sounded almost proud of himself.  Janet just nodded listening to what he had to say. “ thank you for the information, may i go now?” he asks kindly. The bouncer shook his head “fine but we still aren't serving you” he said moving aside. Janet bowed respectfully in a bit of an awkwardly trying to act nice wanting to kill this man with all her fury and passion but none the less smiling walking in as people stare at her as she was dressed different like a tourist would as her boots stomped on the ground as he walked. He stopped at the booth and looked at the man first then sat down in front of him. She then sat in the booth with the Council Representative she was told to meet. He was a tall man who was dressed in heavy tan cloths. He looked up quickly at him and talked quickly. “ who are you an what do you want huh!” He said quickly. Janet blinked once a bit put off but smiled at him. “ Janet the Magic councial sent me to help you” she said looking at him. He looked as skeptical as the bouncer did.  “why do you want to do this job out in a place like this! “ he said quickly again. “ he sighed slightly answering happily. Because I want to and the Council sent me...” she said looking at him.” He looked confused “ are you actually here to help?” He asked confused. “ yes sir” Janet replied nodding at him. “ fine fine are you here to help me find there treasure?” He asked him looking around then at him as if he was talking about a legendary treasure. “Janet simply nodded looking at him. “Good to hear though what do you do miss mage?” he would ask tilting his head slightly. “magic sir...do you mind if I ask a question?” Janet ask wanting to confirm something for himself. “ what is it time is of the essence the council needs this treasure” he said impatiently. “ your not actually crazy are you?” He asked bluntly smiling. He stopped twitching and growled through his teeth. “ do not ever call me crazy you got that!” he said angrily and commandingly. “Yes sir” he said sighing deeply clearly hitting a nerve “ don't call me that either!” He said annoyed “ yes sir…” he corrected himself her voice obedient trying to act his way out of this flop  “ better” he scoffed returning to his normal self. Clearance to return to normal as he finished his commands. He could tell by the tone in his voice and listening to him that he wasn't lying to him at all, at least about being crazy that was. “ I'm sorry” she said chuckling a bit. “good then we will leave at once!” He said looking at him slamming money down on he table. Janet nodded standing up, the cool area was nice while it lasted. Janet got up and followed the man out of the bar quickly. As they left the counci looked back at him and spoke.” Don't slow me down got it!” He said moving quickly. She sighed deeply shaking her head a bit as he gave the command. “ yes sir…” she said in her calmest tone as they started to leave the desert village. She followed the man at a quick pace as they started to traverse the desert hills and dunes of sand. Every now and again he look at his wrist which had a compass on it so he would know where he was going though he seemed rather secretive about it. It was like it was a map to a ancient civilization and he wanted No one to know about it. As he continued he smiled, as much as he hated the desert there was one silver lining about it.    She could hear everything that happened around him, the only ambient noises being the shifting sands and the merchants mumbling about his own directions. Janet decided to ask about what happened since he only knew minor details and he would need to know more to protect him more. “ sir if you don't mind what exactly are we looking for...the council was very short on details….” She said walking closely behind him. He stopped looked back, then hobbled forward leaving Janet with a confused look on her face. Then out of nowhere the Council Represetive began to speak not looking g at him still staring at his compass. “the treaure wenare after isnt anything like gold or jewels is so ething far more rare then thatbI assure you… today we are hunting for a dragon egg." He said leani g in closer to Janet as she perked up suddenly seemi g far more interested in his speech. " we are hunting a beasts that gaurds the eggs carfully and we are going to succure it so the magic council can raise this dragon and have it aif us in the coming years…." He would finish as Janets nodded. She now was more determined to get thos egg for herself. "I just do t know how we will get it... "He said sighing a bit more slower. Janet could understand where he was coming from and now knew why he was out here but still had no clue what she was up against, all he knew is that is was extremely dangerous and wasn't afraid to attack and kill people.  But she needed to get this dragon egg and her guild did specialize in slaying monsters to a degree so it was time to live up to the guilds reputation and complete her true objective and securing this item for the guild. Some time passed as they walked in the blistering heat of the sun. The council representative seemed to determined to be bothered by the heat were Janet was literally hot under the collar feeling uncomfortable but still smiling smally as per usual, though something pinged on his radar, Her ability to detect magic ability was a little fuzzy due to the constant shifting of the sands and the soft terrain. She would let it be for now by the looms of it the creature was only following her and gauging them. As long it didn't bother them Janet wouldn't bother it at all. Janet and the Council representative would quietly walk through the desert as Janet flowed cargully, excited to find this dragon egg and steal it from the council.  

As they would keep walking through the desert he watched he stop pulling out a canteen taking a drink as he looked at a compass on his wrist. He would then start to walk again.  Janet sighed wondering how long they were going to go, if it were up to her she would just fly them there at this point rather then walking, and truth be told it probably be safe then just walking through that sand.  As they walked for a little longer before he stopped, Janet would then stop looking at him curious as to what was wrong as he then looked up and turned around facing her. Janetn looked at him. "Something wrong?" She asked looking up slightly. "Yes I want to know what you magic is and why your hiding your face...you have been making sure i dont notice but if there is a fight I want to know what im dealing with" he says looking at her as she looked up at him more thinking about his request. Janet had to take a moment and think about this request. While Janet didn't want to stay hidden ultimately she probably wouldn't be able to Forever. They were going after a dragon I got you all into something was starting it she probably would have to fight and use her powers so there's no point in hiding it from him at this point. As long as you can keep sounding tactful and not like a monstrosity she should be fine. So barring all that in mind you're take a breath before telling a man and slowly reaching up to her Hood. " very well I'll tell you my magic and why have my hood up all the time and I'm hiding just please don't judge by what you see…" is all she would say as she pulled her hood down revealing draconic features. Her horn would show clearly as she moved some hair out of her face revealing from Golden Dragon eye to him. He would stand there for a moment. The moment seemed to take forever as it seemed like he was looking all over her as her tail would even come out make him go wide-eyed as he just stared at her. But just then time would seem to resume again as a smile formed on his face, almost like a kid on Christmas. "Oh my god your half dragon!" He exclaimed as she took a step back. "Y yes I am…" she said hesitantly asbhe walked closer examing her.  "This must be why they sent you, of course this makes so much more sense now!" He says like he mad a reilazation of the century. Janet would just look at him and nod slightly deciding to play along with him.."Yeah… yeah of course, I mean I am an expert on dragons so it only makes sense that they would send me" she said acting a bit more confident. He would eye her closely inspecting her more now. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked sounding suspicious. Janet would pause for a moment before answering. "Because most people fear me of make fun of my Dragon side of my body and well...when we met I Didn't want to draw attention to us and cause a scene it was hot out here i just kept my hood up and it slipped my mind I apologise…" she said she said looking at him smiling a little. He would eye her up and down before nodding. "Very well then that makes enough sense." He said turning to keep marching. Janet however would not move a bunch the staring at him keeping her Hood down her tail out she would stand there for a moment staring at him. “ hold on just a second I told you my secret and now I think it's time you tell me yours how strong are you can you fight what am I doing all the heavy lifting?” to ask out a pure confusion as she stood there staring at him and he would stop once again looking forward blankly for a brief second but only if you would then turn around and not at her. “ of course I can fight what kind of person would I be out here if I couldn't fight my magic is as strong as any, that wasn't doing Expeditions all the time I'd apply for the council but I'm more dedicated to my work out here then I am being stuck behind a political station.” he says as he stared at Janet for a moment. “ the magic I choose to use is high pressure  wind magic I can create high-pressure wind impacts based on where I throw a punch or why you want them to go.” Janet would just not at him keeping note of that for later figuring she have to fight him or do something to him at some point and knows better to know what he could do so when the inevitability did come she was prepared for at the very least. however with that in mind should we give it a gesture of her claw and point forward as if she was saying proceed. And with that she'll continue to charge on to the desert with the man looking forward to finding and claiming the dragon I can protect me from the council's clutches, they were not worthy to have such a piece in their possession in Janet would not allow it even if it would kill her she would protect her dragons and her kin with her life if it meant. And she was prepared to do whatever she had to do even she had to fight this man to the death over it however she had plenty of time to plan a strategy in a course of action to make sure that this man did not have you have a confrontation with her she has to play her cards right but for now to prepare to how she would go about this plan.

As they reach the cave Janet gave it a lot more thought thinking carefully look at the cave as they got there.  Takeing a deep breath she was look around the large cave seeing an egg at the far end of it as the council members eyes lit up he started to go towards to.  Instinctively janets claw arm reached how and had grabbed his shoulder as he looked back at her confused she pause looking at trying to make what to say. "Let me get it…. I know how to do it properly…" she says looking at him...the man paused muttering.  "Y Yes of course your the expert just hurry and bring it here so we can get out of here!" Janet nodded and slowly wallked across the cace towards the egg, her heart was racing as she knew at this moment she would not let the council have this egg. Has she got to the edge looked at it back at him back of the night over the black which an almost Chrome sheen to it...it was beautiful.  Janet made her other arm into a claw as she lifted it up smiling. "There there...mama's got you…." She said under her breath. As she then made her wing sprout out and her other black horn grow...her eye turning gold and in a flash of brilliance one claw held the egg the other carved into the council members stomach. "W why…" he muttered in shock shaking as she ripped her claw out looking down at him.   "The council will never hurt a dragon again...now do me a favor and die…" her voice said with a growl as he fell backwards. Janet looked at the egg smiling warmly tucking it into her grabbing the corpse and with that she took off towards the town. As she got there still in all her partial takeovers still active. People pointing as she held the dean body of the council member before dropping her with a splat on the ground.  People ran to him and some screamed as she called out. "Make sure the council gets there trash back...and the next time they go after a dragon pry I don't hear about it!" She said as she then let out a pulse of magical power grinning as people ran as the guard started to show up. As they did she tuck the egg away and let out one Nightshade Dragon Roar at them blowing them away and causing them to be poisoned as they coughed some blood.  She grinned now having space she tucked the egg into her sige cradling it as she took off summoning Malignus behind her ordering the fire dragon to cause some chaos but leave the town standing so a tale could be told. The fire dragon did just that as it started to kill people and torch the town, they were not prepared as Janet made off with her new dragon egg determined to take care of it like her mama did for her.

Wc:3557

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:19 pm