Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

That's no moon, it's a pumpkin. (Event)

That's no moon, it's a pumpkin. (Event) Empty That's no moon, it's a pumpkin. (Event)

Post by Guest 20th November 2019, 7:32 am

Oshibana was a sweet little town and Sienna had spent the majority of the day gathering pumpkins, a simple job that she’d seen on a flyer that had decided to fly straight into her face that morning. It was a nice little break and the redhead had happily gone about her business without any trouble. Sure, it wasn’t all that stimulating and the redhead had occasionally yearned for a bit of excitement during the day but still, she made the most of what she was doing, as well as taking the odd bite out of one of the delicious orange coloured fruits. She’d always loved Halloween and had even decided to dress up for the occasion, naturally deciding on a lovely black cat outfit. Her takeover friends would never have allowed her to dress up as anything else and she could feel their piercing eyes even now. Oh, she loved them all dearly but they sometimes could get a little overzealous.

Everything was going smoothly and as the sun began to set, Sienna had several baskets of pumpkins to deliver. It would have been more but more than once had she found herself giving some of her bounty to the youngsters who kept gently pestering her for some of her loot. She just couldn't say no to them and ended up giving away quite a few of the orange fruits away. The smile on their faces was well worth it though and the redhead had made quite a few new friends during her task. However, there weren’t many folks left now and the newest member of the West Fiore Trading Company was ready to finish for the day and relax for a while.

That was until a sudden cawing cut through her gentle humming and caused her to tilt her head skywards. Above her flew a crow, its pitch black coloured eyes focused not only on her but the innocent people who were still collecting pumpkins. After a few moments, it would caw again, in a much louder tone and the sky would soon become filled with the flying creatures who would then start to swoop down towards the people and begin to attack them. Screaming with terror, the innocents would run as quickly as they could, taking cover and doing their best to evade the sharp beaks of the vicious birds. There didn’t seem to be a reason for the attacks and it seemed like just a random attack.

Refusing to just sit back and watch, Sienna would shout to the sky, “Glacier, lend me your powers!” The moment she spoke, her body would become completely encased with ice as the transformation took effect. The mage would grow a pair of cat like ears and tail, her eyes and ears would turn a dark blue colour and she would now be wearing a dark blue hooded top, knee high socks and boots that all be in the same shade as the rest of her ensemble. There was no point in simply activating a part of her takeover and so she had gone straight for the full bodied version. Once the ice broke, she would be prepared for battle, as the cat of ice.

The crows would instantly detect the mage’s aura and turn their focus upon her, briefly gazing towards each other before trying to dive bomb Sienna. The mage would smile softly and wave a hand in front of her, causing a large number of ice shards to fly in all directions, striking the birds and turning them all to ice. The creatures were pretty weak and each shard was enough to take out at least one. The area around her would soon be covered by ice and the remains of the birds, before their bodies would vanish into nothing. It was an easy start to the fight although Sienna doubted that they would be her only foes. The question was why they would randomly attack in the first place.

The few crows who’d been smart enough not to engage her would suddenly form together to create another type of creature. This one was far larger than the crows and gazed at her with a sadistic smile, with large claws emerging from its hands. It would aggressively come forwards, giving off a cold aura and occasionally sending blasts of what sounded like a type of sound magic towards her, in the form of screams. It was a menacing being indeed but that only caused the adrenaline to start to flow through Sienna, who was more than ready to fight.

He was definitely strong and had his attacks been accurate then he could well have dealt some damage but Sienna’s cat like reflexes were more than enough to evade his blows. She would jump, dive and pirouette over and around his form, catching him with powerful punches to the body which would temporarily freeze him, allowing her to then quickly follow up with further strikes. She was well on top of the fight and would soon spin around with her icicle shaped tail and hit her foe with a powerful attack with it, launching the dark creature backwards and slamming it against a tree. The creature would stagger up to its feet after a few moments, take a few steps forward and then collapse on the floor, well and truly beaten. Much like the crows, its body would soon turn to nothing and Sienna would have her second victory of the evening.

“Stay back folks,” she would loudly say to the people who were still desperately hiding. “I don’t think that they’re done yet and I’d hate to see any of you get hurt. Don't move a muscle until I say you can, please.” Her tone of voice was firm but not aggressive, trying her best to not frighten those who were still in the area. She wanted to be a beacon of positivity and not just another reason for the innocents to be afraid.

A sudden cackle would interrupt her as a scarecrow would suddenly burst to life from nearby and began to attack the mage. Her reflexes once again saved her with Sienna managing to lean back out of the way of its mighty scythe and avoid damage. The creature was fast, with an unpredictable fighting style that was difficult for Sienna to figure out. Its swings were wild and brutal although it lacked defence and seemingly any other kind of attack. So, Sienna simply clapped her hands together and caused a pillar of ice to appear from beneath the scarecrow, which then rose up and entombed it, freezing it in place. Immobilised, the creature couldn’t do anything but simply sit there and moving forward, Sienna would deliver a powerful punch to the pillar, causing it to crack and fall to pieces, as did the scarecrow trapped inside.

“You guys seriously need to chill out a little,” she said brightly, causing an audible groan to be heard from some of the frightened people who were still watching. Swishing her tail, Sienna turned around and folded her arms, “What? I thought that was a good one. Come on, give me a little credit.”

“It was terrible,” uttered a voice from behind and Sienna’s cat like ears pricked up and caused her to quickly turn around. Standing in front of her would be an odd creature, with a pumpkin for a head and a lantern in one of its hands. “I trust that you’re better at fighting than you are at telling jokes, my dear. I would not want to waste my time fighting a weakling, after all. I am The Pumpkin Patch King and this is…”

The monster was interrupted as the currently hoodie wearing mage suddenly started to chuckle uncontrollably, “You can’t be serious. The Pumpkin Patch King? Really?”

“SHUT UP!” The pumpkin headed creature answered angrily, “You are trying to mock me after invading on my property? Die?!

Raising his hand, the monster would unleash a blast of dark energy that the cat looking mage had to quickly jump out of the way.of, before unleashing an icy blast from her eyes which would strike the king in the chest. Beginning to freeze over, the king would angrily slash at the ice to break it but that only gave Sienna the time she needed to unleash a powerful blizzard that would affect the entire area, amplifying the mages own strength, while lowering her foes. She would then dark in close and engage the walking pumpkin at close range, easily dancing around his long nailed strikes and pummelling him with hand, foot and tail. He was just too slow and duck footed on the ice and the takeover mage easily danced and dazzled her way around him, before delivering a fierce combination of blows towards his upper body and face. He would eventually fall to the floor and vanish in an explosion of dark magic, leaving the mage victorious.

With a smile, she would then turn to face the cheering people and perform a small courtesy, as odd as it might have seemed. Her little trip to Oshibana had ended up being far more exciting than she had thought and as her magic faded away and she returned to her usual form, Sienna couldn’t have been happier as to how the day had unfolded.

(1557/1500 Words)

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 4:57 am