Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Plague: Unusual Weed

Mai Stormschild
    Mai Stormschild

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Child of a God
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Luceam
    Experience : 34,161

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Plague: Unusual Weed Empty The Plague: Unusual Weed

Post by Mai Stormschild 22nd October 2019, 11:24 am

With Luna's announcement that her and Mai would be going on their first official quest, Mai thought it in her best interest to do at least some training before then. She did not want anything big, so when she saw the request mentioning some mysterious stinging weeds, so Mai thought it best to take that. She could stretch her power with something that probably would not be able to fight back. Thus, she went off to Beanstalk Village to meet up with the herbalist who made the request. Mai knocked on the door, being met by a thin old woman with large, swirly glasses.

"Hello?" she asked, looking above Mai.

"Hello! Are you the one who made that request to Sabertooth?" Mai asked.

The woman was, perhaps as expected, surprised. "Are you sure, little miss? I thought Sabertooth was filled with a lot of older mages, not little kids."

Mai pouted, crossing her arms. "But I'm really talented at magic! Why don't you come with me to see me beat up those stupid plants!"

The woman looked cross, glaring at Mai. "Are you incapable of doing it yourself? Stupid kid!"

Mai was now mad. "I guess I'll just have to show you, then! I'm Mai Stormschild, daughter of the Storm God Raijin, student of Luna the Nature Fairy, and respected member of Sabertooth! I will not have you take me lightly!"

Mai stormed off in a huff, determined to show this herbalist her fortitude and her power. As much as she wanted to decline the job because of the requester's attitude, but everyone in the guild would be disappointed in her for failing to complete a job, so Mai just had to power through it. Fortunately for her, the plants were not difficult to find. In fact, the entire field around the herbalist's house was flooded with the weeds. Mai was irritated that the woman could not simply grab them herself, but regardless, Mai had her task to do.

"Alright, time to work on some of those new techniques that Miss Luna taught me!" Mai said to herself to pump up.

She smiled, immediately gathering electrical power in her mouth for a long-distance shot. She fired off an ElectroCannon Sniper, piercing a plant that Mai assumed was about knee-high on her from a far-off distance. Satisfied with the distance she now could strike from, she smiled and began focusing power once again, this time to her arms. She launched out the dark waters that formed around her arms, the resulting arrows piercing many of the plants once again. In a defiant show of power, she collected much of her energy within her mouth before unleashing a Tempest God's Bellow, clearing much of the field. Then, skipping across the field of newly-destroyed plants, she searched for one that remained intact. She was too preoccupied with destroying the plants she had forgotten the mean old lady requested one sample that could be used for research, presumably. In the middle of the field, one larger than the rest stood out. Mai smiled, focusing her powers over wind to uproot the plant as gently as she could.

Knocking on the door once more, Mai smiled smugly at the old woman as she presented the sample that was as tall as her neck. The woman stubbornly accepted the sample, mentioning that her name was Tia, before tossing the bag of jewels towards Mai and slamming the door.

WC: 572

Last edited by Mai Stormschild on 22nd October 2019, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word Count)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:37 pm