Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lights, Camera, Action! [Job, Ryuuto and Alicia]

Golden Wind
    Golden Wind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Lights, Camera, Action! [Job, Ryuuto and Alicia] Empty Lights, Camera, Action! [Job, Ryuuto and Alicia]

Post by Golden Wind 18th September 2019, 3:54 pm

Ryuuto had finally made his way to Era, the location of the job that he recently decided to take up. The details were simple, some guy needed an actor. Ryuuto figured his skills of speaking would suffice to read off some lines to a camera and took the job for the easy money. He didn't bother looking for anything specific on what he was going to be acting, what his role was, or any such things. Instead he assumed he could play whatever role that was needed, within reason of course. If Ryuuto deemed this was a waste of time then he'd leave since he was only willing to put in as much work for how much he was being paid for this. After being lost in his thoughts, Ryuuto had traversed through Era and made his way to the proper location. He inspected the place from a distance first before deciding to get a closer look. As he approached, Ryuuto gave off a small smile as he neared the client. "Hello, hello, you were looking for an actor, yes? I am Ryuuto Takeuchi, a mage from Dies Iraes and I am here to take up said acting job. So, when do we start?"

With the pleasantries out of the way and introductions were behind them, the client described the job to Ryuuto. "Well yes, Mr. Takeuchi, I'm going to make you and your partner a star when you arrive! This will be the greatest piece of romance ever produced! Now, we are just waiting for your date to arrive as the scene is set up. We are using the outside of this cafe here in order to shoot the scene. It's simple, you take the pretty lady to a table, treat her nicely, have dinner with her and all that jazz." The more and more the client spoke, the more Ryuuto narrowed his eyes as he had assumed this was a solo thing. Now it seems somebody else was hired to show up and they were going to record them on a date? Despite how much of a flirt Ryuuto was he hadn't actually been on too many dates. His experience was lacking when it came to this department but he figured he'd stick it out for now, he sure did need the money. Besides, what could go wrong? This was a mere simple job where he had to sweet talk some girl while listening to the director, easy enough. "Ah... I see, you mentioned me having to go on a date.. some girl? Who exactly would that be again?"

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:27 pm