Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Weeds. How tiring

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Weeds. How tiring Empty Weeds. How tiring

Post by Althea 18th September 2019, 2:00 pm

kuylrue

post word count: 547
    total word count: 547/500 [WC Met]
    tagged: @

٩( ๑•̀o•́๑ )و
    Another day, another set of weird plants needing to be dealt with.  Althea sighed, knocking on the botanist’s lab door as per usual.  And as per usual, they burst out, everything from their coat to hair being a complete mess.  “T-Thank you so much for coming!”  She squeaked, grabbing Althea by the arm and forcefully pulling her into the hut.

“Yep, and what is there to deal with now?”  Althea murmured, letting her eyes wander around the room.

“A-As I said the night t-the assassin attacked, I keep employing you because you are already familiar with this whole situation.  Th-That night just proved to me how dangerous this stuff is…”

“Then why don’t you just stop then?”  The blonde replied lightly.  Afterall, if the lady really didn’t like being targeted by some suspicious people, she could just do what they want.

“What?!”  Apparently, Althea’s suggestion did not make very much sense to the botanist, the scientist taking a shocked step away from Althea.  “That’s what I have you for!  I can’t just let some random people have their way!”

Ah, so that’s how it was.  The botanist wasn’t actually interested in say discovering something for the good of humanity or to prevent someone from hurting others.  She was probably just asked to research the weird things in the first place and continues to do so out of indignance.

“Althea?  What’s with that look you’re giving me?  It’s like you don’t respect me.”  The girl hadn’t intended to let her disappointment become obvious, but the botanist had noticed anyways.

“No no, just ignore that.  More importantly, tell me why I’m here.”

“Oh, that’s right!  The village is being attacked by some mutated animals.  Right now.  At this very moment.”

Wow, opening up the conversation with some monologue and not “people are probably dying right now”.  No wonder Althea had never seen the botanist talking to people.

“You’re giving me that look again…”

“Just ignore it and tell me what exactly you want me to do.”

“What?  Well, save the village!  The crazy creatures are probably connected to the weeds.  I-”

The moment the botanist brought up the weeds, Althea was out of there,  Really, whenever she started talking about them the botanist literally wouldn’t stop.  But still, there was a pressing issue at hand.  The villagers were being threatened by some animals, and her reputation with the Magic Council would be damaged if she let them level it.  If one were to question her why they even matter to her in the first place, she’d just reply, “Well, I don’t want to drag down the rest of Fairy Tail, do I?”  It was one of the few things Althea had any attachment to, it being the vehicle to allow her to form interests and relationships.

However, sending Althea in to solve an issue such as subjugation where the creature was in town was a bit like having a bull in a tea shop and blowing up the shop to get rid of it.  In the end, there stood an absolutely wrecked town, a proud looking Althea standing in the middle of it.  With her foot positioned on top a purple furred bear, looking as if she let out a lot of pent up aggression on the poor thing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:34 am