Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thinning the Herd

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Thinning the Herd Empty Thinning the Herd

Post by SlayerMathis 15th September 2019, 10:34 am

The Bringer of Death

Jin wandered into the forests of Sakuramori, his task set to fixing the ecosystem. The Paragon of Virtue wanted to take care of this task himself, trying to keep some honor to the beasts and only killing what was necessary. However, this task was simply to slaughter some overactive beasts, thus the Bringer of Death came forwards, locking away his other half. It took some resistance for a while, but by the time he had reached Sakuramori, the Paragon had accepted his role.

I still don't like that you had to force me out in order to take charge, the Paragon said absently.

I wouldn't have needed to if you let me take control more often.

Sure, but if you were in control more often, we probably wouldn't be in the guild because you have the tendency to, you know, slaughter innocent people without a care in the world.

You can't deny that it's helped, though. Remember the Demon's Den? Definitely cleared things a lot quicker by just letting me slaughter those ruffians.

The Paragon sighed. The two were slowly getting used to each other, their forced time together finally wearing away at their contempt. Nonetheless, neither truly liked each other. It was a forced relationship that they simply would have to get used to. They had to make sure the other was safe, as they shared the same body.

A rustle came from the nearby bushes. The Bringer of Death smiled, his prey ready to charge in.
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Thinning the Herd Empty Re: Thinning the Herd

Post by SlayerMathis 15th September 2019, 10:35 am

Rolling for beasties. Three seems like a good number
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Thinning the Herd Empty Re: Thinning the Herd

Post by NPC 15th September 2019, 10:35 am

The member 'SlayerMathis_' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Thinning the Herd NXDHjfc Thinning the Herd OdAaNwh Thinning the Herd OdAaNwh

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 9:34 am