Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only]

Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only] Empty Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only]

Post by Guest 6th July 2013, 2:36 am

Express Train....
    To Nowhere.....
    Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only] 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only] 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Constantine sat upon the train with his legs crossed, elegantly did they hang over one another his boots shining against the light fixtures in the lunch cart of the train as it continued to barrel down the tracks, making it's way from Magnolia Town towards Hargeon, the final stop in a long journey across the continent, that had brought a great deal of cash flow and renown to the underworld broker. Constantine would let his wild sanguine hair rest upon his shoulders and down to the small of his back as he raised a porcelain glass to his chocolaty negro lips. Sipping down the piping hot herbal tea he had confiscated from a subordinate earlier. He was after-all in the mood to relax, after all that fighting against the trollkin of the northern plains, and all that. They had taken his arm from him, but not literally, one of his subordinates, a young male by the name of Barnabusta was accompanying him during his time in the Trollkin lands, and was devoured when he made the mistake of scouting ahead without permission. Most would feel emotionally damaged losing a person whom they trusted greatly, but not Constantine. He felt nothing.

He let his foot sway as his black heels clicked against the seat, his gold belt sparkling obnoxiously as he wore a blood red vest. He was quite the erotic fellow, lips were always supple, his eyes always poised directly ahead of him, and his muscles carelessly flexing without being forced. He wore the vest open, allowing his pecks to be known to the world, he was a fit motherfuckar after all. He wondered what adventures awaited him on this day, after-all, he had lost one piece of the puzzle, it was time that he replaced, it, but who exactly?

[>1<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Erza Scarlet
    Experience : 0

Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only] Empty Re: Train to Nowhere [Dark Mages Only]

Post by ScarletThorn 6th July 2013, 6:39 pm

Scarlets crimson locks swayed just above her his as she made her way through the train. She was use to the normal swoon effect she had on guys. She did have to admit she was a bit of a tease. She always wore a red tight dress that showed a bit of cleavage. Also the fact she smelled of roses didn't help ether. She made her war through the normal seating cabins when a bold and brave man reached out to grab her ass. Within a quick instant she had the man up by the neck and a fire under his ass. " and what is a worm doing trying to grab my ass?" There was a slight amused look in her eyes and she saw fear sweat off of him. She loves the kill. If only he have her a reason to. Before she could scare him any more there was a slight gasp and his head fell to the side. He was out cold . Scarlet tossed the heavy body back into the seat. She had grown tired of playing with the people in the cabin. She made her way to the dinning car.

Scarlet scanned the crowd in the room. Her eyes swept over a few people before she made her way to the bar. She sighed as she pulled all of her hair over her left shoulder. She grabbed a drink slowly sipping it. She was tired of running silly errands like this for the rune knights. She has been thinking of possibly going rouge and being a free lance Mage. She giggled at the idea. So much freedom. So much power.

Post by Guest 7th July 2013, 6:47 am

Next Stop....
    Nowhere.....

Constantine would allow for his strange hued eyes to gaze across the figure that had placed itself so carelessly near him. He swished his drink lightly and smirked a great deal. What was with this person, she had not even noted his existence, and that was something that was odd to the man of such unique poise and grace. He was used to being the eye catcher in a room but it seemed she was stealing his crown. Besides, that hair, reminded him of that woman. What was her name? Minerva... Yes, something about her reminded him of her greatly, piquing his interest a great deal the man decided that he would at least give the female the benefit of the doubt, and start up a very mild dialogue. "Excuse me madame~" He stated in a rather awkward voice, after-all he had a thick russian accent, and a deep soothing negro voice. It was one of his more defining features in any case, "You seem to smell of blood. Interesting, no need for alarm. You and I, we have the same scent. Take that how you will." He stated as he smirked a devilish grin and crossed his legs oppositely.

He allowed for his hands to lower the glass into it's holster before he raised up from his seat. Stretching his body out a bit before sitting back down. He didn't look at the female next to him, rather he simply spoke words. Reassuring her that he was not some random male speaking to her for strange reasons. He emitted a vast amount of power from his body at the very moment he parted his lips to begin the sentence. Effectively knocking out the nearby staff and passengers, but it was not enough to knock the lovely lady out, but she couldn't deny the difference in power surely. "My name is Constantine Rebellion, and you have caught my interest. Therefore I wish to know more about you. No worries, I have made sure the guests have taken an early nap. Excuse the blunt approach as well, I tend to do whatever I want from time to time, it comes with the power." He stated displaying his quite random and nonsensical behavior. He found great joy in just going with the flow, had never been a man for plans, and yet had an entire criminal empire under his control. How wonderful.

[>2<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 

Post by ScarletThorn 7th July 2013, 10:07 am

Scarlet swirled the red liquid around in the stem wine glass when she herd a somewhat attracting Russian voice call out to her."Excuse me madame~ You seem to smell of blood. Interesting, no need for alarm. You and I, we have the same scent. Take that how you will."
    Scarlet looked over to see something she was not expecting. Someone that attracted her attention. His body was very well kept and his eyes where ageless. She felt an urge she hasn't felt in quite sometime. It was very odd for her because normally there wasn't a guy that she wanted like this. She wondered just who he was. Someone who played with power and subduction as she had. Scarlets eye's glazed with fire as his power reached her. Slowly as he began to speak the close by passengers began to fall into a sleep.
    "My name is Constantine Rebellion, and you have caught my interest. Therefore I wish to know more about you. No worries, I have made sure the guests have taken an early nap. Excuse the blunt approach as well, I tend to do whatever I want from time to time, it comes with the power."
    Scarlets laugh was full of a fiery passion." Well Constantine I must say your quite... Interesting. I like it. My name is Scarlet Thorn. I'm the lieutenant of the rune knights defense division. * she scowled at the title. All she did was run errands of them. She grew quite tiring of it* I must say the power you have and the do whatever you attitude is very attractive. Now I know I have my looks but I didn't think they were good enough to claim an interest in your eyes. So which leads me to my next question mr. Rebellion. Why are you so interested it little ole me?" He voice was very daunting. She was very curious about the stranger she was very attracted to.

Post by Guest 11th July 2013, 4:20 am

Introducing....
    Uninvited Guests....

Constantine had finally decided that he would not be so secretive, the reason for this was the fact that she was causing him a type of arousal he had not felt in quite some time. With his tongue slowly passing through his gated lips, from top to bottom they carried the flow, curing and purifying his soul. His eyes laid low, and hang down upon her brow. He wanted to see her body posture, mannerisms, and language to see if they spoke it the same. Oh dear god he needed to know her name, which was Scarlet Thorn apparently. Now his name was already strange so hers didn't take him by surprise, but he had never heard of the thorn family before. So they were either important recently, or they probably just existed in the breeze. But he was not ready for what was to come next. Before he could even reply, the train car snapped. It started to separate from the main caboose, as well as the cars behind. Coming to a stalemate on the tracks, he saw seven cloaked figures in black. He knew they were here for him finally. Assassins hired by the government. It was time.

Constantine raised his head from her body, and looked out the window. Peering at his opponents. He didn't try to run. He stood up in the car, and stretched his body full. He looked at the female and spoke. "What has me interested in you, I do not know, but what I do know is that we are fated to be near one another. Otherwise you would of died when I released my energy just now. At such a close distance and all. It seems we have some uninvited guests attempting to make their way onto this specific vehicle. I have a feeling that they are also not alone. Such is the life of a man of my....stature. Care to join me? If not you may wait here. The choice is yours." The world of Constantine was anything but normal, random things happened to him so often that it was becoming like a second language. Popping his neck a few times he approached the side of the train that had finally come to a complete stop, and waved out towards the men. Behind them came a great many, obstacles clad in white robes. The white tree society had arrived.

[>3<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 

Post by ScarletThorn 11th July 2013, 7:15 am

Scarlet had her eye's fixed on him when she felt the train stop. Her mind urged her to look back to see what was going on but her body wouldn't let her. She was spellbound by him. What has me interested in you, I do not know, but what I do know is that we are fated to be near one another. Otherwise you would of died when I released my energy just now. At such a close distance and all. It seems we have some uninvited guests attempting to make their way onto this specific vehicle. I have a feeling that they are also not alone. Such is the life of a man of my....stature. Care to join me? If not you may wait here. The choice is yours." Scarlet with a sudden turn saw assassin's. She knew them all to well. Sometime's she hired them her self but now they where after this man. Scarlet wasn't all to sure about this man but she knew she wouldn't let them have him. She knew all to well what they could do. With a grin she stood up and her heel's clicked against the floor. A small spark erupted from her hand and a faint red glow circled her body slightly lifting her hair. Do you honestly think im going to let you have all of the fun? I dont think so. Beside's im quite tired of this pet role for the council. Let's have some fun shall we? Scarlet stood next to him waiting for them. If she was leaving the council she was leaving with a bang. This was the way to do it. Next stop Free Lance Town

Post by Guest 11th July 2013, 8:23 am

Old Friends...
    New Alliances....

The hooded figures decided that it would be best to send out a test group to make sure this was the right cart of the train, and that they had not accidentally added some incredibly strong mages to their mission as opposition. After-all, there would be swift deaths racking up for their entire society if things didn't go right this time around. A small figure leap off the back of a black horse, and a taller figure joined her as they approached the train side by side. In a moment their cloaks were cast away to the wind, revealing a tall man whom held a long pole-like weapon that seemed like an extended Anchor, and a woman whom was much smaller than the man who had two metal blades on her hip. She swished them from side to side as she let her tongue be as wild as her personality, flapping her gums as she screamed out towards the cart. "COOOOONNNSTANTIINNE~<3, we need your heaaaaaaaaad.~ Please come present it!!! Constantine-dono~ I know you hear me. Don't make me start pouting!" She called out loudly, to where the taller man sighed as he spun his giant weapon above his head. He was a master of storm magic, the female ice magic.

Constantine looked out towards the two approaching figures, and as they revealed themselves he quickly recognized who they were. His two apprentices from so long ago. It was like a fragment of his imagination, but he was quite proud that they found employment. Too bad that he had to be their target, it was never nice for master and student to come to blows. Unless those blows were mutually oral. He smirked at the comments made by Scarlet, and decided that before heading out there to confront his students, he would go ahead and reply to the girl. "Fun does seem like something we should be having here, but I can think of far better things to be doing right now than fighting. Too bad there is no time for that." He stated sarcastically as he burst forth through the cart wall. Landing on the soft earthen ground. He had placed both of his hands into his pockets he tilted his head upwards and peered at the foes before him. "Brought an army? That's pretty low. Look at you guys, all showing up here while i'm trying to go visit my home. Y'all know you fucking with my heart."

He laughed to himself for a moment before he took out his left hand from the pocket and swished it around. All the while he spoke to the pair a bit more, even if they had been enemies of his, they knew better than too talk while he was so close to them. Any opening they made he could and would exploit. With a lick of the lips he gave some more information, hopefully allowing for Scarlet to pick up on it. "The lovely Ice-Queen, Dasher Rivaera, and the magnificent god of Fire-Storms, Alan the Redpyre. I can't believe you both are here. It's been at least six years since I saw you." He was very happy, so happy in fact that he decided in his head that he wouldn't kill these two. But that was more than he could say for those other five hooded people, and the horde of asshats behind them. With a grin on his face he would draw forth the blade that laid within the bony cane, and a gust of wind surged forth."I'm guessing you haven't gotten over the whole castration thing Alan, well im here now."  He grinned sarcastically. Leaving the ladies to confront each other, Constantine vanished, clashing with Alan on top of the cart.

Dasher Rivaera:

Alan The Redpyre:

[>4<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 

Post by ScarletThorn 11th July 2013, 9:06 am

Scarlet watched the group of people walk up. She smirked at his comment slowly skimming over his body before looking back to the cloaked figures. He didn't know just how right he was she thought. She studied them feeling like she might know them. She didn't know exactly the names of them. She had dealt with so many in the past like that. Scarlet studied the two who seemed to be the ring leaders. There was an odd feeling in the air that she couldn't put her finger on. Maybe it was that they knew each other. The comment's between the two seemed to confirm her suspicion about that. She wondered how they where connected in the past. Scarlet felt the power between the three. It almost sparked. The lovely Ice-Queen, Dasher Rivaera, and the magnificent god of Fire-Storms, Alan the Redpyre. I can't believe you both are here. It's been at least six years since I saw you." Scarlet's eye's raised. An ice mage was the perfect enemy to crush. Scarlet grinned hoping to squish her like a bug. Only to soon did she wish it then it was granted. Constantine zipped off with the storm mage. Scarlet clicked her tongue against the back of her teeth. Seem's to me like your a little left in the dust babe. It also seem's to me you have an attitude problem. You see Im quite the opposite of an ice cold whore. Stream's of fire seem to erupt from her hair. Spark's would sputter out from her body. You see dear. Im the Phoenix Queen! * scarlet's mouth twitched into a wicked grin* You wont walk away from here. Im going to make you crawl and possibly beg for you life! Scarlet flicked harmless spark's at her. They didn't hurt her really just an attempt so scare her. Scarlet flicked a few spark's into the surrounding area. As soon as spark hit the ground small flames erupted into place. Scarlet was going to make sure this fight lasted and turned out fun. After all it had been quite some time sense anyone had given a fun fight. Let's show you how a real bitch fights!

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:53 am