Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stalking is bad, young man. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Stalking is bad, young man. [D-rank Job - Solo] Empty Stalking is bad, young man. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 17th August 2019, 12:41 am

THE JOB:

Hero knew it from earlier when he was digging up the weeds but there was a weak thing attempting to spy on him. At that time, he did not really mind since he could catch the character right away but now it was different. Clearly, this person bore an interest in what the man was doing today and that in turn peaked his own. For now though, the herbalist walked out of his home to greet Titan once more.

"Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto, for waiting so long. Please come inside. I believe you'll want to hear this."

Hero raised an eyebrow and then followed the old woman inside, knowing full well that little thing was going to try and eavesdrop. Of course Hero was going to let them for a moment... but they definitely were not going to escape.

"What have you found out, ma'am?"

"Well it is very concerning. After several tests, I've discovered a few things. First, it grows extremely quickly compared to other weeds in the area. Second, it consumes everything in the area and uses it as food to grow, to include harder surfaces such as concrete. Once their roots grow enough, it sprouts into these weeds you brought."

"I see, so it seems my suspicions were correct. There is magic involved in these plants. Hmm... I understand. Before we continue though, there is someone outside who has been lingering a little too long. I'll be right back."

The giant could hear the turning movement of the one whom was eavesdropping, though Hero did not rush out. In fact he did the opposite: he took his time walking out of the medium sized home. He was not worried in the slightest about this person getting away. He was an S-rank mage after all. No enemy of that level could pose a threat to him or remotely hope to run away. Even giving the poor person a head start, they only made it to the entrance of the forest which was very unfortunate. Yamamoto leaned forward and bent his knees, digging his feet into the ground before pushing off. The force was mild enough to only crack the surface underneath so that he could prevent damages to the herbalist's home. In seemingly an instant, Titan caught up to the stalker and not only that but also grabbed them by one of their arms, picked them up off the ground and over his head. He then simultaneously smashed this person straight into the ground. A loud thud mixed with several snapping noises collided at once.

"Damn it, I didn't hold back enough. This is going to be more paperwork later."

In the impact though, a couple of items flung out of their pockets. One was a used match, likely to destroy evidence, and the other was a strange coin. Most likely for some exclusive membership. An assassin's guild perhaps? With any luck, there were prints left on the coin to use later for tracking whoever was behind this. With that taken care of, Yamamoto snapped his fingers toward the body of that stalker which caused it to burst into flames and then a moment later turn completely into ash. Titan had what he needed after all. He then walked on back to the old woman's home and found that she was sending out those samples to a friend who may be able to help.

"Apologies for the wait. I took care of the stalker. There are some leads I need to try and follow elsewhere. Please let me know if you need me again. I'll be over in a flash."

The woman thanked and paid him before he walked off. For the time being, he needed to see if there was anyone who recognized this coin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Stalking is bad, young man. [D-rank Job - Solo] RkPDiNE

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:52 pm