Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Weed testing is fun in its own way. I think. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Weed testing is fun in its own way. I think. [D-rank Job - Solo] Empty Weed testing is fun in its own way. I think. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 17th August 2019, 12:40 am

THE JOB:

In order to get back into the guild mage routine, the giant returned to his roots and began taking lower-ranked jobs to help the common people. To be honest, Hero preferred these jobs much more because he got the opportunity to interact with normal civilians and alleviate their troubles even if only temporary. Today, he took a job from the notice board about a weed problem out in Beanstalk Village that was putting people in the hospital. It made sense that they would need to hire a mage to handle it since even D-rank mages could protect their hands from such plants. This did seem somewhat strange, coming from a village which thrived on the study and use of plant life. There was definitely more to this than met the eye. Straight from the board, he darted out for Beanstalk.

Titan moved so quickly that he managed to arrive there within an hour, though now he had to repair some roads and fences on the way back when he was done. Exhaling slowly, his size changed to one more beneficial to searching for small plants and then walked out along the small path to the woods nearby while looking to and fro, swiftly scanning for weeds with trained eyes. However, the giant stopped and shook his head. These weeds stung people with intent, right? Didn't that mean they had at least enough of a conscience to be affected by magic pressure? With just a tiny bit of magic, Hero sent out a small wave throughout the area; with any luck, the weeds would react differently from the rest of the grass and flowers.

'There they are. Time to root out this problem.'

Hero smirked at the pun he made while walking toward the first weed. It took only one quick glance to see why it was dangerous. It gave off a strange scent likely to lure its prey, though that was pretty odd behavior for a plant. Unfortunately, these things were way too weak for the giant to be worried about himself. In one motion, he leaned down and pulled the weed and its entire root from the ground with just a small amount of effort. The root was short and there was a single leaf near the top of the thing. Poor weed didn't even have a chance to react. Yamamoto moved on to the next three one after the other. They were similar to the first, the only difference being the placement of the single leaf. The remaining weeds were still far too weak for Hero to worry, but he could tell the scent was more potent. Two more he plucked out, but the roots were about twice as long as the initial four and there were two leaves grown instead of only one. This last one, though stronger than the rest, was ripped from the earth without much effort by the man. However what was lifted from the ground was not just the weed and root but also a significant amount of dirt. The age differences between them were not that much, but to have grown so fast... magic was definitely involved. It seemed today was going to be a longer day than he originally thought.

With the weeds in the area removed, the man returned to the village and after a couple of minutes searching he found the herbalist who put up the job request.

"I took care of the weeds out there. Nasty things. Don't worry, I tore out the roots with them and you can study to your heart's content. However, I think I'll stay for a time."

"Ah! Yes, of course. Actually, I think that would be for the best. I may need you again once I spend some time on these samples you brought. Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Weed testing is fun in its own way. I think. [D-rank Job - Solo] RkPDiNE

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:14 pm