Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Devil's Invitation

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil's Invitation Empty Devil's Invitation

Post by SlayerMathis 24th July 2019, 1:10 pm

Paragon of Virtue

When Jin saw that Agil had posted another request regarding yet another tavern, he knew that it was his job to take care of this additional work. He packed his things and had made his way to Magnolia, bee-lining right for the Black Cat Lounge. This was no time for exploring the sights of Magnolia, as he figured it once again had to do with those involved with the Demons' Den.

"Welcome to-" Agil began before looking up and seeing Jin. "Ah, you're that guild guy. You're helping me out again?"

Jin nodded. "I think they might have a bit of a grudge against me, admittedly," he laughed. It's your fault for that.

Eh, whatever. We took care of the job, right? The Bringer of Death, as always, was nonchalant about the murders he caused.

Jin did his best not to roll his eyes as Agil explained the job. Just like before, there was a bar that seemed to attract all sorts of unpleasant folks, and he worried that it would potentially be a den for a new dark guild right in the heart of Magnolia. However, unlike the dingy underground bar of the Demon's Den, Devil's Sun was a fully operational and somewhat popular club. It would require being sneaky and acquiring information.

Damn. I was hoping to get a showing.

Jin rolled his eyes, causing a quizzical look from Agil. Nonetheless, Jin made his way towards the Devil's Sun. He felt that he did not need to disguise himself much, as the Bringer of Death thankfully had the wherewithal to wear the mask to the Demons' Den. As the sun set on Magnolia, Jin entered into the blinding light of the Devil's Sun.

WC: 285
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil's Invitation Empty Re: Devil's Invitation

Post by SlayerMathis 24th July 2019, 1:11 pm

Rolling all three enemy rolls that I need
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th July 2019, 1:11 pm

The member 'SlayerMathis_' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Devil's Invitation NXDHjfc Devil's Invitation R2fEWNz Devil's Invitation R2fEWNz
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 16th August 2019, 5:58 pm

Paragon of Virtue

Just as Agil had warned, the Devil's Sun was packed, and full of bright lights and loud music. This was not a time for enjoyment and partying, but rather work, so Jin began scouting the area. The workers within the building seemed weak, weak as the patrons of the Demons' Den at best. A few bouncers who looked akin to the bartender scanned the crowd just as Jin did. In a VIP area, a well dressed man laughed. Jin figured he was the manager, and he could sense a decent amount of power from him. At the suited man's right was a strangely familiar one-armed orc that seemed to notice him and whisper something to the manager.

That said, Agil was far from exact on what it was that Jin was supposed to do. He only said to gather information, but what information it was exactly was unclear. Making things more difficult was the large crowd jostling Jin around. It was difficult to focus on gathering information with the various people in various states of intoxication bumping into him and attempting to converse with him. With only minor bruising, he manage to escape to a bar.

"You certainly look outta place here," a girl with lavender hair laughed.

"I-I do?"

"Yeah. This place is for a bunch of degenerates looking for a quick good time. You look too much like a goody two-shoes.

"If this is for degenerates, that means you're one too, right?

She laughed. "Maybe, maybe not. I'm guessing this is your first time here?"

"Yeah."

She nodded. Suddenly, a voice called inside of Jin's head. I'm assuming you're here to try to uncover whatever evil secrets this place holds?

Telepathy?

Pretty much.

Same as me then. My name's Syalla. I don't belong to a guild, but I see you're from Silver Wolf.

Suddenly, Jin felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see one of the bouncers staring at him, the one-armed orc behind him.

"Yeah, this is the guy that roughed up the Demons' Den," the one-armed orc said quietly.

The bouncer nodded and grunted, throwing a punch directly into Jin's jaw. He tumbled over the bar, collapsing against the bartender. The one-armed orc sprinted away as two more bouncers surrounded the two.

"You take care of that one, I've get these!" Syalla cried.

Jin nodded groggily, feeling the powerful blow from the bouncer, who stayed silent.

You want me to take charge?

I got this.

You're talking to yourself?

There's two of me. It's a bit of a long story.

Syalla shrugged as Jin clambered back over the bar to engage in combat with the bouncer. "Heart Eater!" he called out, his hands being wrapped in shadows.

The bouncer roared, dashing towards Jin. It came across him quicker than expected, driving a shoulder into Jin, sending him crashing over the bar once again, knocking down the bartender who had just gotten up. "Shadow Rush!" Jin called once again, slightly woozy. With now both his hands and feet wrapped in shadows, he vaulted once again over the bar, delivering a punch to the bouncer, who rolled backwards.

How's your fight going?

They're pretty resilient guys.

Jin laughed quietly. It certainly was true. The bouncer could take a punch, and could deliver a solid punch as well. Jin smiled. The Bringer of Death was eager to get in on the fighting, but the Paragon insisted otherwise. He powered up a Shadow Rush, sprinting ahead to the bouncer and delivering another punch. It raised its arms, absorbing much of the damage into its forearms. As he went for another punch, the bouncer quickly burst out of its defense to deliver a punch to Jin's gut, sending him flying. Jin twirled in the air, bouncing off of one of the pillars holding up the balcony that his familiar foe was seen on. He masked his entry with a flurry of Shadow Spears, forcing the orc into a defensive stance as he came in with a punch to its gut. It roared, punching him yet another time, sending him through the air once again in a painful form of deja vu. He twisted in the air, catching his eyes with the bouncer. He smirked, firing out a Shadow Spear, piercing its arms. It dropped to a knee, weakened to near death. He landed, initially making a dramatic landing before his leg collapsed under him from the awkward landing. He quickly got up, trying to mask his failure. It was too late.

"Graceful display of elegance," Syalla laughed, speaking out loud now. She had defeated her two bouncers, and now the club was completely emptied. Just the two wizards, as well as the unconscious bodies of the three bouncers and the bartender remained.

"Any way to figure out where to go from here?" Jin asked.

"Unfortunately, we seemed to have knocked out the only three people left who would have known anything."

"Can we get a read on that one-armed orc?"

"Personally? No. However..."

As if on cue, the door burst open, and Agil came forwards, the one-armed orc in hand. He tossed the orc down, crossing his arms over the entryway.

My time to shine. The Bringer of Death called.

Before Jin could resist, his vision faded.

The Bringer of Death

He opened his eyes, a devilish grin on his face.

"How convenient to see you again," he coyly said, toying with his mask.

"G-get away, you demon!"

Jin laughed. "The pot calling the kettle black, eh? Well, no matter. I just have one little request for you. Cooperate, and I'll let you live even yet."

The orc tried backing away, only running into Agil and Syalla in his attempted escape. "You said that last time, and look what you did to my arm!" He turned to the two, fear in his eyes. "How can you trust him? He's a monster!"

"He's getting the job done," Agil responded, shrugging.

"Ditto. I don't honestly see what sort of horrible thing you're fearing him for, honestly, but...hey, if it's taking your group down, count me in."

It turned to Jin, fear still in it's eyes. "Wh-what do you want? I-I'll give you anything!"

Jin smiled. "Perfect. Glad we could come to an agreement. That VIP, who is he? Where's your base of operations? What's your aim? All that stuff. Tell me, and you get to keep your pathetic life."

The creature whimpered, looking for an escape. "A-alright! I'll tell you! I'll tell you everything! That VIP is Samael, he's the boss behind everything, as far as I know. We've got a base in the sewers, but from what little information they're giving me, I don't know if that's the only base. And I don't even know what they're doing. Honestly! I don't know anything, I'm just an underling! Now let me go!"

Jin frowned, and shook his head. "I feel like you know more than that, and you're just not going to give in. Plus, I can't have you revealing much more anyways. So, good-bye.

The orc's face had contorted into a feeble attempt to cry out as Jin fired a spell into its head, killing it. He sighed, cracking his neck.

"Pay me for the job, Agil. I'll take you up when you two are ready to take these guys down."

Jin left, a morbid satisfaction settling over his body over his actions.

WC = 1236

Total WC = 1521

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:15 am