Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Heavenly Castle of Angelicae

The Heavenly Castle of Angelicae Empty The Heavenly Castle of Angelicae

Post by Guest 20th July 2019, 3:53 am

The port was absolutely heaving that morning, with sailors, port officials and traders moving to and fro around her. Voices could be heard of various tone and accents, giving a rather worldly vibe to the place that the Desierto native could appreciate. Her slayer enhanced sense of hearing could detect every conversation and although most of it was just drivel, she did occasional pick up a useful piece of information, as well as the odd back handed compliment in regard to her appearance. Comments that she did not appreciate, especially from rowdy sailors who she had no interest in at all. It was fortunate for them that they had not come any closer, as the thought of cursing them was one that was rather tempting for her, given her mood that morning. She may have felt quite comfortable among these people but that did not mean that she was in a cheerful and happy state of mind, if that was even possible for her. Oh no, she was feeling irritated and the reason for it was quite simple in truth. Medeia was being kept waiting.

It was a job that had brought her to the port, one that would take her in to the mysterious cloud sea, in order to destroy a holy castle. It was a fascinating premise and it stirred the godly powers that lay within her, causing her to feel rather more stoked than usual, in regards to combat. She had little love for those who claimed to hold dominion over her and heavenly beings certainly fit that description. Oh, the black haired woman would enjoy herself today, even if she would not allow it to show across her flawless features. No, she would remain as stoic as ever, while eliminating her foes with a perfectly planned strategy, in complete control over the situation. It was simple fact, one that her opponents would soon learn all too well.

"Hey there, beautiful," a male voice would suddenly say, placing a hand on her shoulder and pulling her out of the thought train that the purpled eyed mage had delved in to and turning her gaze upon him.

"Remove your hand," Medeia would simply say, her voice as cold as ice, looking up from her seated position. He was a tall figure, standing somewhere between six and seven feet, easily taller than her.

"I don't think so," he would say, a sailor by the looks of him, "I've just returned from a voyage and need a little female company. How about it? I'll make it worth your while. At least let me see a bit of skin," his hand would move from her shoulder and start to move downward.

Only for him to suddenly stop and shriek as the ground underneath him began to sink and he started to descend in to what appeared to be quicksand. Medeia would turn her head away and simply watch the ocean, while the idiotic fool sank lower and lower in to the sand, cursing and yelling for all he was worth. Not that it did him much good as there was nothing that anyone could do and eventually, he became completely submerged, with his right being the last part of him to vanish, still desperately scrabbling until the end, then the sand would simply vanish, returning back to the wooden dock. The people in the area were utterly startled and most quickly ran for cover, while those who remained knew better then to bother the witch again, lest they suffer the same fate.

Crossing one leg over the other, she would continue to wait but it was not a boat that she was waiting for but a member of the guild. Medeia did not know a whole lot about her, besides the fact that she was fairly new to the group and although the goddess was certain that she could do this alone, she had relented in to allowing this newbie to tag along with her. It would make the mission somewhat easier and she could always test out a curse or two on the woman, if things went poorly.

(689 Words)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

The Heavenly Castle of Angelicae Empty Re: The Heavenly Castle of Angelicae

Post by Jennifer Ford 21st July 2019, 1:15 am

"No no no no no!!"

Jen was running across rooftops in the harbor town, frantically repeating that one word as she hurried along. She was running late after having a little run in with some guards on her way from a bar. She had gotten into an altercation with some rather pushy men who didn't exactly want to take no for an answer, and got a little too excited. When the guards showed up, she was already bloody, but it wasn't hers. She had to take them down on the way out in order to save what time she could before scrabbling up a wall, and beginning her rooftop run. At several points, she had to dodge the occasional arrow. She hoped that Medeia would be ready when she arrived. Otherwise, they might be in a little trouble. The guards were hot on her heels down below, and she wasn't exactly in a position to give them the slip. So, once she reached the port, she jumped down onto them. There were only five, two of which were instantly crushed by her weight combined with their own, and that of their armor. The other three were quite simple to deal with, as Jen knocked them into the water before walking over to Medeia.

"Sorry about that, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

She smiled, still bloodied by her former opponents. She wasn't generally one for shame regarding dress or appearances. In her mind, she didn't have time to be shameful if she wanted to enjoy the hunt.

Code:
    Personal WC: 259
    Post WC: 259
    Total WC: 948/14,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Heavenly Castle of Angelicae Webp_n10

Post by Guest 21st July 2019, 2:36 am

The witch had watched her partner's little display with a slight roll of eyes. She probably should have expected that the reason for her tardiness was because of her stirring up trouble with the local guards although Medeia herself could not care less about their deaths. If the fools were stupid enough to chase after a mage then they deserved their fate. She had not intervened in the situation and simply let Jennifer deal with it, knowing that the woman was capable enough to deal with them. If she was not then what use would she during the mission, after all? As she was approached, Medeia would stand up, noticing the bloodstains that covered her guild mate and although she did not exactly smile or anything, she was slightly amused by the wide grin that seemed was on Jennifer's face. She was not a fan of mindless slaughter but in this case, it had simply been self preservation and it had given the mentor a brief look into the woman's fighting style. Barbaric, aggressive and with a keen hunter's instinct, an effective combination, if controlled and that was something that was right up Medeia's street. Oh, control, the most beautiful word in the entire language.

"If I had known that you had planned on having the town guard come after you then I would have pushed our schedule back a bit," she said dryly, although there was a slight touch of humour to her words, "Care to explain what caused you to have that lot chase after you? Did you perhaps make a pass at one of their wives or something?"

Medeia would not have been surprised if that was the case and given Jennifer's choice of clothing then it would explain quite a lot. The witch herself was wearing her usual black and purple dress today, which although impractical considering the job they had to do, gave off the impression that she wished too. That took precedence over everything else. Besides, she doubted that anything they would fight during this job would put a scratch on her anyway and that she would come out as flawless as she was now. Yes, the opponents were probably going to be a little tougher than normal but when it came to godly creatures then there was no one more fitting to the job than her.

(394 Words)
    (Thread WC: 1342/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 21st July 2019, 2:57 am

Jen was surprised by the answer she received from Medeia, but she'd heard enough about her to know she should have been there on time.

"Eh, maybe, but not today. They're up for grabs now though. Anyhow, there's a kind of funny story behind this. I was just sitting at the bar, minding my own business, waiting until a few minutes before we were supposed to meet. Except there was a slight hiccup in that plan. A couple of guys got a little handsy, and I tried to tell them off, which they apparently didn't like. In the end, I didn't have much choice but to beat the stuffing out of them, and I guess I might have lost control and killed them. Barkeep probably called for the guards while I was distracted. I'll take care of him when we get back."

She smiled that same smile again, and winked at Medeia before opening her mouth again.

"I wouldn't mind having some help when I do, maybe we can go somewhere after?"

She didn't normally hit on others while on the job, and preferred to wait until after. And yet, something about this woman enticed her to break from her usual standards.

Code:
    Post WC: 202
    Personal WC: 461
    Total WC: 1,544/14,000

Post by Guest 21st July 2019, 3:42 am

Considering what she herself had just done to the sailor, Medeia could not actually help but agree with Jennifer's actions and would have no doubt reacted in a similar, albeit less bloody way. It did give another glimpse in to how her partner thought and acted, which was information that could well prove vital to their mission. Knowing the ins and outs of your allies was just as important as your enemies and already the mind of the witch was beginning to formulate plans and strategies. They could prove to be quite an effective team and the black haired woman was becoming more intrigued by her partner, as she learned more about her. However, she was slightly taken by surprise when Jennifer rather bluntly hit on her without any warning and her eyebrows rose. Perhaps her attempt at humour had backfired somewhat, although she would be lying if she said that there was not something quite appealing about the forwardness of her guild mate. It seemed the the blonde had a little bite to her and she was not just talking about her animal like fighting style either.

"Perhaps we could but the job comes first and until it is done, you will keep your claws to yourself," she would say, although there was a slight tease that could be detected in her tone and she would place one finger underneath Jennifer's top and pull her slightly closer, "We clear?"

It was not often that the witch found herself playing this kind of game but the truth was that she considered most of those she met to simply be little more than sheep, with little to no personality at all. Medeia had no interest in such folk and honestly, she felt herself to be above them in the grand scheme of things. Pawns to be used in her games of chess and fodder to be thrown at her opponents if necessary. She was a little more selective when it came to those that she pursued for more than that although there was something about the blonde that had captured her attention and it was not just her bountiful bust either.

(361 Words)
    (Total WC: 1905/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 23rd July 2019, 2:45 am

"Well, I can't make any promises now. After all, with a travel companion like you, I'd have to be rather dense not to appreciate looking at you, and maybe getting a little closer."

Jen was a mix of embarrassed and intrigued when she realized where Medeia's finger was, how close she was. She did something rash as a response, but rash may just have been what was needed in the moment. She leaned forward to kiss the higher ranked mage before sighing. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it. On the contrary, she felt a spark that she had never felt before. But, they had a job to do, and they couldn't let themselves get distracted so early.

"Alright, might as well get going for now, but I do plan on continuing this particular interaction once we're done. Now, if you'd be so informative as to explain how we're going to get there, I'd be more than happy to start as soon as possible. I mean, city guardsmen are simple. I need something more complex to hunt, perhaps even something that has never felt fear before. I'd love to be the one to introduce them. After all, there's nothing quite like that moment right before they soil themselves. It's fleeting, yes, but I find it exhilarating."

She giggled after explaining about her hunter's mindset. She liked to instill as much fear as possible before the kill. The only reason she'd been so quick with the guards earlier was due to the fact that they were pressed for time. Otherwise, she would have taken hers.

"So, we all set? I mean, I don't exactly see a boat ready to depart right now. So I guess we have some time to kill, or do you plan on somehow teleporting us in there?"

Jen didn't know much about Medeia's powers, mostly because she had just met the woman. But, she was curious to find out. After all, it always helped to have a contingency plan, in case her allies turned against her in a moment of poor planning.

Code:
    Post WC: 345
    Personal WC: 806
    Total WC: 2,250/14,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 23rd July 2019, 4:07 am

There were a number of emotions that ran through Medeia's mind and body as Jennifer leaned in and captured her lips. First of all was the sheer surprise of it and the purple eyed woman's eyebrows shot up as high as they could. She had honestly expected the blonde to back off a little after her last remark, although that had clearly and spectacularly backfired on her. The blonde was far more rash than she had calculated and even though that was usually a negative trait that Medeia was not that fond of, she had to admit that it did add something to Jennifer's charms. After surprise came a touch of anger and annoyance at being kissed without her permission and considering that they were in a public place, where the eyes of more than a few folks were soon peering in their direction and that caused her to feel incredibly irritated. Public shows of affection were not something that she usually did, it went against the image that she attempted to portray and made her look soft, in front of those that she was trying to intimidate. Yet, the sheer pleasure that she felt from it was enough to throw all of that to one side and for a few moments, she closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the kiss for what it was.

When they broke apart and Jennifer began to talk about her thrill for the hunt, Medeia would simply fold her arms across her chest and listen. She had expected to hear that kind of philosophy from her partner in truth and the witch was not all that surprised. There was a sadistic streak inside the black haired woman but it was a rather more personal kind of deal. It was only when she came across an enemy that intrigued or irritated her where they side of her usually came to the surface. When that happened though, no man, beast or deity could save them from that torment.

"You are in luck then," Medeia would eventually say, her expression returning to a neutral one although the look in her eye still contained a touch of something else, the kiss being still at the forefront of her mind, "I am almost certain that the enemies that we face today have never felt any kind of fear before. The majority of them are deities and members of the magic council with their arrogance no doubt shielding them from fear and doubt up until now. I would have thought that they would be prime targets for you to introduce fear in to. Just be aware that one specific target needs to live through this encounter so when I tell you to leave her, you follow that command and let me deal with her."

In answer to Jennifer's question, Medeia would ponder for a few moments, with a slight tilt of her head, before answering, "Well, we have two options. We could wait for a boat or....."

Taking a step backwards, the witch would take a breath, before casting one of her spells on herself. The result of which would see a large and crimson pair of wings appearing behind her, almost her own height in length. The people around her jumped with fright but one look from her was enough to cause them to carry on about their business.

"We could fly there instead," she would say, continuing on from her previous train of thought, a slight hint of teasing once again appearing in her tone, "It depends on whether you trust me enough to let me carry you across the sea."

(604 Words)
    (Total WC: 2854/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 26th July 2019, 3:09 am

"Well, those are both options that I like."

She stepped towards Medeia with purpose, eyes flashing red for a moment as she put her toys away. She'd had her time to play with the guards, and figured that she wouldn't mind getting closer to her partner, both figuratively and literally.

"But if we wait, more guards will come. As much as I relish the idea of fighting them off all over again...I don't think we have that sort of time at the moment."

She chuckled before wrapping one arm over Medeia's shoulder, and the other around her waist. She leaned forward to whisper something momentarily.

"Besides, I don't mind getting closer to you. In fact, I can't wait to get even closer after the job."

She smirked a bit, unsettling those behind Medeia, as she clung to her. If they were going to fly, she had to make sure that she was secured properly, after all.

"So, should we get going? I think we're beginning to draw a crowd.... and I don't mean the respectful or responsible kind of crowd."

Code:
    Post WC: 180
    Personal WC: 986
    Total WC: 3,034/14,000

Post by Guest 26th July 2019, 7:08 am

Medeia's hands would almost automatically find themselves wrapping around Jennifer as she came close, one moving around her waist, while the other moved higher, keeping the blonde close to her in a slightly tighter grip than might have been needed. Her partners logic was sound enough and the witch had no issue with simply getting away from the idiots at the port before anything else happened. Not that they were difficult to defeat but more because it was simply a waste of time. Besides, not one person who was in Medeia's field of vision was moving forward and that was all simply because of the look that she was giving them. They knew what would happen if they moved closer and after seeing her previous performance, most of them were smart enough to just back off.

Jennifer's continued flirts did not go unnoticed and there was a brief sparkle in the goddesses eye as she listened. The blonde certainly knew what she wanted and it was oddly refreshing for Medeia in a way. She had not come across many who were quite so blatant with their desires and that was something that she could appreciate. She did not mutter anything in return to them at that point but there was more than one reason as to why she was gripping Jennifer so tightly. Her hands would occasionally move and it would not take much for her partner to understand why.

"Yes, I think it is the right time for us to leave,"
    she would answer simply to Jennifer's suggestion, before beating her large wings a few times and then lifting off, carrying her partner in her strong grasp.

As they rose in to the air, she would briefly rotate so that she was facing the crowd and shouted down to them, "If I return here to find a group of moronic guards waiting, then I will bury all of you in quicksand, just like that sailor who tried to make his move on me. Understood?"

She would then spread her wings as far as possible and begin their journey across the sea, her massive being almost as long as she was tall. Flight was a simple pleasure that she enjoyed immensely although it was rare that she ever had someone else along with her for the ride. It was only then, when there was no one else around, that she turned her gaze back briefly back to Jennifer, before whispering in her ear, "I suppose now that we are alone, it is only fair that I return the favour, yes?" She would then press her lips against her partners, wrapping her arms even tighter around the blonde, kissing her rather more deeply than Jennifer had kissed her before. There was something different about kissing this woman to anyone other and she just could not put her finger on what it was. It sent a pulse of what felt like electricity through her body that seemed to amplify every sensation.

(500 Words)
    (Total WC: 3534/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 2nd August 2019, 8:23 am

"Well, now that I know the feeling's mutual, i can't wait to get started. Although I might like to finish this after. Granted, at the moment, I seem to be at your mercy."

Jen giggled a bit as she considered how exactly she wanted to hunt down their targets. The person who had requested them had been very detailed about the job. Names, behavioral quirks, patrol routes, and even the number of civilians who would be visiting the castle. It was, as those in her field tended to say, like shooting fish in a barrel. Granted, she preferred to hunt rather than being fed, but she didn't seem to have that luxury here. Still, she could always hunt down the targets after they had been sealed in.

"What do we know about the castle itself? Doors? Windows? Secret escape tunnels?"

Enclosed prey seemed to generally be more fearful of their predators, especially once a few of them had been killed.

"And this Angel, you mentioned. Do we get to play with her a little? It'd be a shame to kill her so quickly, when there's so much fun to be had."

She was in a very playful mood, after what had just taken place between herself and her mentor. It was as if an extra spark had been lit within her. She was ready to go, ready to play, ready to hunt. Already she was thinking of how to extract the most fear out of her targets. The civilians, and average guard were of little consequence to her. The targets who were listed, however, they would be special. She wanted to take her time with them, make them squeal like pigs, make them wet themselves even, before she ended them. It was not common for her to acquire such targets. She wanted to come up with a special plan for each one before they touched down. This would, after all, be a special occasion for Jen, and she wanted it to go just right. Granted, even if it didn't, she could still have a lot of fun showing off for Medeia.

"Honestly, I was a little surprised when you agreed to help me get back into the hunt. It's a little strange being away from the jungle. But, my former home is now the base camp for a rival guild that I am no longer a part of. I'm going to miss it. Anyhow, back to the task at hand, I feel like things will work out best if we could somehow close off all the potential escape routes. Wouldn't want to give them false hope, after all. That would just be cruel. I mean, I'm a hunter, yes, but I am not a sadist."

Code:
    WC: 455
    Personal WC: 1,441
    Total WC: 3,989/14,000

Post by Guest 2nd August 2019, 12:37 pm

"I am sure that one look at you in your takeover form will be enough to rid them of any false hope that they may have," Medeia answered, a smile creeping across her face as she continued to fly the pair of them over the sea, "From what I know, the castle is of the more old style type and it is unlikely that anyone will be able to escape by window at least. The men and women remain in the castle, believing it to be sacred and that they are safe from any and all threats, as long as they remain inside. I am unsure if they are bystanders or simply frightened sheep in truth and I imagine that they will scatter as soon as anything happens. However, I believe that the council will no doubt round them up and hide them in the largest hall possible, once we start our assault. I suspect that the council believe that the castle is completely hidden and it is doubtful that they would bother to go to such lengths to come up with an escape plan. They are truly arrogant, an attitude which I hope that we will set right for them today."

Medeia was in a more cheerful mood at this point as well and her typical coldness had somewhat melted, revealing a side of her that not all that many people saw. Her hands would occasional wander across Jennifer's body as they flew and she made no effort to hide or stop her advances. Besides, as her guild mate had put it so succinctly, the blonde was at her mercy at the moment and the witch was quite happy to take advantage of that. She was comfortable around Jennifer and was looking forward to watching her wreck havoc among the poor fools that they had been sent to kill. The fallen angel had not yet decided what role she wished to play just yet although she expected that she would have plenty of opportunity to test out her variable powers. Her powers were so balanced and that was precisely why she enjoyed using them so much. Ready for anything and always with options. That was Medeia's world.

"As for the angel, well, if you want to have a play session with her then I am all for it," she would continue, giving Jennifer a smirk, "The rumour is that she will only appear when the castle is destroyed and the people are in dire need, so it will take a great deal of damage before she will come out for us. I have no doubt that she will be the strongest but in the end, she will fall like all the others. I am sure of that. The castle is named after her and she is the true target."

After a moment of thought, she would then lean in and whisper in Jennifer's ear, "I have also heard that the majority of the council are capable of flight, so I suppose I will have to grant you a pair of wings too once the trouble starts."

(518 Words)
    (Total WC: 4507/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 5th August 2019, 11:17 am

"Oh? Oh my! Medeia, listen, I want it as much as you do, but we have a job to do, don't we?"

She quickly reminded her senior that while she wanted to play soon, the task at hand would require a different kind of playing. It wasn't entirely different, but there was enough of a difference for Jen to separate the two concepts.

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to, but not right now, m'k?"

She was practically salivating just thinking about all the different ways to deal with the targets. There would be plenty of them, and plenty of time. The issue of flight was brought up at a bit of a funny time, seeing as how the two of them were flying at that exact moment.

"Flight would be nice, but this kitty likes to stay on the ground when possible. Although...I do have a few helpers that could guard any of the windows that could be used by the flying targets as an escape route. This is going to be entirely too easy. Oh, and don't worry about that angel. I have a special surprise just for her. A little something I picked up in my previous guild. Let's just say that we'll be far from outnumbered. And...if you want...I could talk a friend of mine into joining us later."

She giggled slightly as she considered all the possible ways to dispose of her prey. This was going to be her first job with Errings Rising, and she wanted to put her best foot forward, to make a good impression. By the end of this, she would have shown the guild exactly what they were in for. Jen enjoyed being in the presence of Medeia, especially with how close the two of them were at the moment.

"You know, I get the feeling that I might be able to put in a little extra effort here. I mean, after all, I have someone to show off for, now."

She was teasing a little, but at the same time, she hadn't expended much energy back at the dock. Those particular guards were actually rather weak compared to her average pursuers. But, she didn't feel the need to say so at that particular point in time.

"So, since we have all this time to ourselves, why don't we get to know each other a little bit better? After all, it helps to know as much as possible about who you're working with."

Jen thought back as far as she could, to her earliest memories.

"You already know my name, Jen Ford. What you might not know, is that I'm not entirely human. My father was human, and a man by the name of Terry Ford. My mother, a succubus. Lucina, granddaughter of Lucifer. She was the one who taught me how to hunt. Each kill earned her approval more, and more. We were happy, at least for a while. Unfortunately, there were some people who didn't want to leave us in peace. One such person was a Demon Slayer. My mother hid me away in a crawlspace under the house. I remember the look on their faces to this day, the way they screamed as the man toyed with them, tortured them....and I couldn't leave, at least not right away. When I did...I was captured... enslaved... forced to clean, to cook, and eventually....to provide entertainment. I couldn't live like that. After a couple of years of such treatment...I did something that I should have done two years prior. I killed the men who had ordered me for the night, and I escaped with nothing more than the clothes on my back. I've tried to avoid large towns ever since, outside of a little wet work. Gotta stay on top of my game, after all. But, that's enough about me, I'd like to hear about you. What makes you tick? What keeps you going? What do you like to do?"

Jen smiled a bit, feeling as if an immense weight had been lifted from her. It felt nice to finally talk to someone about her past, rather than just keeping it to herself. Plus, if this Medeia liked her, then she deserved to be informed about at least this much.

Code:
    WC: 710
    Personal WC: 2,151
    Total WC: 5,217/14,000

Post by Guest 6th August 2019, 4:56 am

Listening to Jennifer’s tale, Medeia would remain silent, continuing to guide the pair towards their destination. She did not feel in the slightest bit fatigued and would have more than enough energy for both the job and the fun that would come afterwards. She could understand her guild mates actions and in her place, the witch would have no doubt done the same although in truth, she probably would have responded immediately rather than suffer. To be under the heel of someone else was a situation that the angel would never allow herself to become a part of. Her mind was one of control and dominance, with her life revolving around that for as long as she could remember. Better to be on top than beneath, after all.

“I suppose it is only fair after you have been so open with me,” Medeia would eventually answer after some thought, “I come from the land of Desierto, a sand filled land run by a group of rich and powerful sultans who treat common people like dirt. Those with magical powers are treated worse than most and my childhood was spent pretty much on the streets, struggling to find food on a daily basis. Yet, my magic never appeared when I was young and it was only when I came across a woman babbling in one of the marketplaces that I discovered the reason why. She had managed to uncover a lacrima from one of the desert tombs and in a moment of realisation, I approached her and took it, before implanting it inside myself. From then on, life was never the same. Those who once looked down on me now were now scared to death at the mere mention of my name and I quickly became feared. Over time, my powers increased and I gained a second lacrima, which resulted in me having the powers of both demon and god. It had seemed that things had reached the peak but the truth was that all those experiences were preparing me for something else. Not too long ago, I took a group of explorers and went into the desert in search of a rumoured ancient prison that sealed the body of an angel that had been cast down from the heavens. We were successful and deep inside the prison, after making my way alone through a devious set of traps, I came across her. A beautiful purple woman, bound to a chair and unable to move. I released her and we then bonded with each other, becoming one body and mind. Her name was Priya, the angel of lust and pleasure and now her powers are my powers. I am now ageless, immortal and a woman of passion. That is who I am now.”

There was no lie in her words and Medeia spoke with a truthfulness that she had never shown to anyone before. Jennifer had been honest with her and the angel felt that it was appropriate for her to be the same. Besides, if the pair of them were going to become close then there was no place for deception or deceit.

“I would appreciate it if you did not speak about this to anyone else,”
    the purpled eyed woman would add after a moment, “It is not something that I talk about often.”

A smirk would then cross her features and she would briefly tighten her grip around the blonde’s waist, “I hope that you are still interested, even after hearing all of that?”

(587 Words)
    (Total WC: 5804/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 21st August 2019, 11:50 pm

"Of course... and I would ask the same of you, seeing as how you are the only person I've ever really been able to open up to like this. It's... it's not easy to talk about. And...if I didn't still have a score to settle... I'd prefer to forget about it."

It took Jen a while to register that Medeia had accepted her for what she was, without any attempt to patronize her. It was, to say the least, more than a little refreshing.

"Of course I'm still interested. I'd be a fool not to be. Honestly, I'm just surprised that you are. After all, I'm used goods. Not that I'm ungrateful or anything... it's just... this is new to me. I'm just not used to not being used, yet."

The girl was damaged in more ways than one due to her history of being used and abused, and she was a little scared. Not of Medeia, but of someone being open and honest with her. It was new territory. Still, Medeia's handling of her was not going unnoticed, and was getting her all warmed up for the battle, or rather bloodbath ahead. This was something that was a long time coming, a stepping stone on her path towards taking back what was left of the life that had been stolen from her.

"So, I don't mean to be that girl, but... are we there yet?"

She had been anticipating this slaughter since the moment that she had been assigned to the job, and she wanted to relish every moment of it, savor every kill, get lost in that hazy feeling that took over when she smelled fear, when she could hear a person's heart threatening to beat it's way out of their chest. She wanted to marinate these people in their own sweat and other bodily fluids before ripping them apart, one by one and watch the life drain from their faces before she even laid a finger on them. She wanted to bathe in their blood, possibly with her new friend, a remember this as one of the greatest times of her life. But most importantly, she wanted to step on some big toes, and see if they would send a very specific person after her. Plus, she felt that this would be a great opportunity to show Media exactly what she was getting, and what Jen was capable of.

"Sorry, I just really want to cut loose. It's been a while since I've been able to do that. Last time was a pretty-boy who liked to throw big parties, and starve his dogs. I'll have to tell you about it sometime. It was my first job, and it gave me quite a rush."

Remembering that feeling caused her to shudder in Medeia's arms, a she gave her a look that said she'd be ready for her at nearly any time. The only issue being that the two of them still had a very profitable job to do.

Code:
    WC: 500
    Personal WC: 2,651
    Total WC: 6,304/14,000

Post by Guest 23rd August 2019, 3:46 am

A smile would cross Medeia’s features as she considered Jennifer’s words about being used goods. Truthfully, that was not a term that the witch cared about at all and certainly did not change how she felt about the blonde. It was all about personality and charm for her, both of which Jennifer seemed to have in spades, well, those and other features, which were currently still being being pressed up against hers. The girl's anticipation for combat was quite addictive and although Medeia had never truly been all that bothered about blood and guts, she had to admit that the thought of doing so was a lot more invigorating with Jennifer around, almost as if the blonde’s desire was affecting her. It was an odd sensation and not one that she had ever felt before but she supposed it was only natural and accepted it for what it was. Besides, it had been quite some time since the angel had removed some filth herself and she was curious as to test out the limits of her powers, after all. She had grown so much recently and there were many abilities that she had yet to use.

When Jennifer suddenly shuddered in her arms and looked up at her, she would be met by a powerful purple eyed gaze from Medeia, “Do not worry, my dear, if my senses are correct then we should be able to see the castle just about…..”

She would stop at the perfect moment, as the largest tower of the castle would suddenly come into view above the fog. It was a beautiful looking tower too, giving off a holy aura that made the witch absolutely sick to her stomach. Still, it was hard not to admire the craftsmanship and with a smile, she would suddenly enter a dive and take the pair of them down into the fog, trusting her enhanced slayer senses to guide her way. The trip had been a long one and yet her energy levels were still at their peak and after what would seem like a thirty second daze of grey, the pair of them would emerge on the other side, the castle in full view beneath them.

“Now,” she would say, finishing her previous point, a smirk on her face as she surveyed the building beneath her. As suspected, there was no one outside and all of the targets seemed to simply be within, no doubt believing themselves to be completely safe from any danger. Oh, how wrong they were. So, it was rather easy to land and the witch would fly down behind a large statue that was in the centre of the front courtyard, shielding them from view.

Once they were safely on the ground, Medeia would reluctantly let go the blonde and give her some room to stretch or whatever she wanted to do.

“Well, looks like we made it,” she would say simply, eyeing the castle and having a brief vision of watching it burn and fall to pieces. A dream that would become reality quite soon, “There should be more than enough victims in there for you to get your teeth into but remember that the winged pink haired girl needs to live. We can have our way with her but she is the only one who survives, so she can tell the council of our deeds here. Everyone else dies. Bystander, guard or magic council member. Only then can we destroy this place and attract the attention of my kin.”

She would fall silent for a moment, before a playful smile would cross her face and her eyes would turn to Jennifer, “Now, I want to see this Takeover of yours. I think I have had to wait for long enough, as I am sure that you have.”

(636 Words)
    (Total WC: 6940/14000)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 5th September 2019, 8:36 pm

Jen smirked and squeezed Medeia's left cheek through her clothes before sauntering off towards the door. There were only two guards, unarmed. She placed her hands behind her back, and leaned forward ever so slightly as she approached the one on the left. She knew how to get attention, and knew exactly how to get rid of these two.

"Hello there, miss. You look a little lost. Is there something we can help you with?"

"Maybe we can help you find some friends."

"Not here. Let's go somewhere more private."

She giggled as she led the two of them around a corner. Once she was alone with them, she transformed and clawed their throats out. Once that deed was done, she walked back out, and signaled to Medeia that they were clear to enter. She was already covered in blood, none of it her own, as she opened the door, and passed through it. The amount of people inside was nearly suffocating, and a good number of them spotted her immediately. They trembled at the way she looked at them, as if they were hors d'oeuvres, rather than people. These first few would be nothing more than light snacks, not even appetizers, but enough to wet the palate. She could smell their fear, especially once they realized that she was blocking the only exit. The huntress had just walked into an all you can eat buffet, a slaughter house, a turkey shoot. So many civilians, and all the time in the world. She was going to have fun with them, and there was nothing they could do to stop her. She licked her lips, allowing the blood from the guards to paint them as she slowly approached her self marinating prey. Most of them simply cowered in place, a couple ran further into the castle, likely in an attempt to get help. One of them, however, tried to run for the exit. This was his undoing, as in doing so he ran right into the arms of this predatory woman. He didn't make it two steps past her before he was captured, and his head was forcibly removed from his body. There was an ear piercing scream from the huddled group, alerting Jen that they were ready. She smirked as she slowly walked towards them, watching them scurry away like frightened mice. It was a base instinct, a fight or flight response. The scent they gave off was practically intoxicating to Jen. She gave them a ten second head start before she started after the slowest of them.  Jen quickly cut her down, allowing her to scream before finishing her off. It was the kind of scream one emitted only when they were in imense pain, when they knew they were going to die. It shook the others, rattled their bones. There were twelve in this first group, counting the two that she had already killed. Discounting them brought the number down to ten. The next one, she caught hiding in a restroom stall. He was no match for her, and his screams echoed through the ventilation system, causing those in the main hall to panic. Upon finding him, they tried to escape. Unfortunately, she was right at the door, waiting for them. One of them, a guard, tried to get a lucky punch in. It was lucky, but not for him. He punched Jen squarely in the jaw, before she drew back, and sent him flying through the crowd, and into a wall. She growled as her Aura darkened. These poor fools needed to see what fear truly was. Before any could blink, three lay dead at their feet. Her anger and elation were starting to mix, the line between them blurring as her prey scattered once more. Sure, if they all attacked at once, some might get through, or they might be able to take her down, but we're they really going to risk that? Sadly, no, they were not bright enough, not brave enough to come to that realization on their own.

"Wow, this really just isn't your day, is it?"

This voice was new, calm, and it angered her. It angered her in such a way that her anger momentarily overshadowed her elation.

"I mean, okay, you killed a few civilians, and a few guards. I've seen worse. So, mind telling me how you plan on surviving this?"

A man walked out from behind a corner, smiling as an orb of water swirled in his left hand.

"Name's Laken, and I'm going to be the one to take you down."

Jen giggled as she launched herself at Laken, seemingly bouncing off of him, but cutting deeply into his arm.

"You're not the first to try that line on me, and you certainly won't be the last."

Laken was surprised that someone could cut him so deeply without a weapon. The woman's claws were razor sharp, and she grinned wide enough to split her face before Laken whipped at her with the water in his hand. He cut her with it, across her left shoulder, causing her to wince as she retaliated. The two traded blows back and forth, each nearly reaching exhaustion before Jen drove her claws deep into his chest. He coughed before whispering his final words.

"So, this is how I die...at least I went out on my feet. Know this, though. There are others here, stronger than myself. It took this much just to put me down. Imagine how much of an effort it will take to kill them."

After hearing his words, Jen crushed his heart, and smirked as she licked her claws.  This deviation had been fun, if nothing else. She had a measure of respect for Laken, for driving her to such an exhausted state. It had been a while since she had faced such a foe. The idea that there were stronger opponents than him inside the castle delighted Jen, excited her. Just the thought of it was exhilarating.

Word Count:

stats:

Spells Used:

UA:

Post by Guest 6th September 2019, 4:43 am

There was a trembling that caused Medeia to briefly look down at the ground, musing to herself that her partner must have removed one of the threats. It was an impressive feat and the witch could not help but smile to herself at the thought of the blonde in action, however, she was all too aware of the difficulty was going as time wore on and her smile soon returned to a  more neutral expression. She would make her way towards the large double doors of the castle, preparing herself for what was to come, having a fairly good idea about how the other members of the magic council were going to react to the death of one of their kin. Hopefully, it would cause them to break from their defensive strategy and cause them to panic, that was if they had even bothered to prepare a strategy.

However, just as she was about to follow her guild mate in to the building, a large group of guards appeared and blocked her path, each one of them covered in some kind of armour. They wielded all kinds of weapons and Medeia detected a hint of magic from some of them. To have her path impeded by such fools was infuriating and with a swipe of her hand, the floor that they were standing on would turn to quicksand and the idiots would start to descend. Oh, how she loved this spell and the sounds of panic and distress that they began to release were like music to her ears. They would desperately start to squabble with each other, trying to lift themselves out of the sand by pushing one of their teammates deeper in to the disgusting sand. The fallen angel did not utter a word and simply watched as they descend further and further, their screams soon becoming nothing more than muffled screeches turning to nothing. Once the last imbecile vanished beneath the sand, the spell would end and the ground would return to normal as though nothing had happened.

“Such cruelty,” a voice said softly from behind, causing Medeia to turn around. Hovering in the air about six feet from her was a pink haired young woman, wielding a staff. The expression on her face was one of mourning and sorrow, “To be so quick to kill those men and women, who were simply defending the innocent from harm. I will never understand you or those like you. Such magical power and yet you waste it on such pathetic acts. I suppose it was you who just killed Laken too?”

“Unfortunately not, you have my partner to thank for that,” Medeia answered, her gaze wandering as she watched the pretty woman hover, “If you honestly gave a damn about your subordinates then why did you not come to their rescue, hmm? Cowardice? Fear? Or is simply the fact that there was nothing that you could do to save them?”

“I am not going to sit here and exchange words with you,” the pink haired girl snapped, “You and your partner have desecrated this holy place and I will take both of you to the council to be punished. Fight, sand witch.”

Spinning her staff, she would summon a circle of stars that would rotate around her before fired towards Medeia. The witch was hardly approached though and summoned a shield of blood that easily blocked the attack, resulting in barely an eyebrow raise from the immortal being. The girl seemed to be better at talking than battle but that did always seem to be the way. Medeia would counter by unleashing a stream of sand that would chase after the floating girl and ensnare her in its grasp, slowing her movements and forcing her to the ground. Taking the advantage, the black haired woman would then summon a sand beetle that would charge towards the other woman and explode, forcing her to collapse to the ground. It felt so invigorating to be in control and with a smile, Medeia continued her assault even further by unleashing a powerful tornado of sand that forced the girl into the air and slamming her back in to the ground. It was all too easy and the purple eyed woman’s eyes began to shine with lust and pleasure.

“You could just submit to me, you know?” Medeia suggested, her smile turning slightly more sinister, “I have no desire to end you here and I am rather more gentle with the females.” There was a look in her eye that seemed to see straight through the other woman like an x ray, seeing into her soul, “I cannot promise that it will be pain free but I am sure you will learn to enjoy it, in time. What do you think of that?”

“You are a depraved creature that should be slaughtered and I will never become your pet, I swear that as a member of the council,” the woman answered angrily, “I, Maya, would rather be dead than suffer that fate.” She struggled against Medeia’s collection of spells but it would be difficult to truly escape and the pain was clearly starting to show.

A flash of annoyance would cross the witch’s features and her hands briefly clenched. Raising a hand towards the still furiously fighting woman, Medeia would create a cage that would form around her opponent and then start to fill with liquid gold. A look of shock would cross Maya’s features as it continued, until her entire body was encased in the material and her struggling ceased completely. She was completely paralysed and left in what would seem to be hell. Unable to breathe, see or speak, completely locked inside the Slayer’s spell.

Approaching the golden mass, Medeia would crouch down beside Maya and speak, “I told you that it did not have to be this way but you insisted on pushing me. Now, you can stay like this and suffer for a while but first, let me see to it that you cannot escape when my spell runs out. Do not worry, I will not make them too tight.”

Now grinning, she would delve once more in to her magical arsenal and begin to bind the paralysed girl in purple coloured bindings, before hiking the girl up on to her shoulders and beginning to follow Jennifer’s bloody trails. It truly did seem that her blonde partner had been getting up close and personal with their enemies.

(WC: 1079)
    (Total WC: 9019/14000)
    (2/6 Bosses Defeated)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 8th September 2019, 10:48 pm

After downing some of the potions that Laken had on his person, Jen went searching for another target. How many had she killed? Hundreds?  Thousands? And yet, none had given her such a feeling as this. It was as if every bone, muscle, cell in her body was vibrating uncontrollably... and it felt good. The source of the feeling was the fear from the guests, they were all afraid, of her, of her partner, of what they could do. More importantly, these hero types from the council were fanning the flames. Their appearance would give people hope, and their deaths would steal it away right at that perfect moment. It was something that brought joy to Jen, being able to see, many times over, what happened when someone was given hope, only to have it ripped away from them. It was much like tenderizing a steak, and she did like her steaks nice and tender.

"Well now, someone's enjoying themselves a little too much, especially after killing a friend of mine."

Jen turned around just in time for a shared of ice to slash her midsection. She barely had time to jump out of the way when the next one was launched.

"I can see that you council types like to sneak up on people. So do I, actually. I just happen to enjoy looking into the eyes of my prey as they draw their last breaths. But, that's the difference between us. You council types act all high and mighty, while I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty."

Looking at her assailant, Jen took in her form, and had a few interesting thoughts. The first of which regarding her appearance. She thought it was a shame to have to kill her, but that she might as well try to let her live long enough to have some fun with. After thinking as much, Jen launched herself at the woman. She slammed a closed fist into her midsection with a nigh explosive impact, and sent her flying into a wall, but the woman responded with a volley of ice shards. Not killing her could be a problem for Jen, so she decided to forget about her plan of letting this council lackey live. They were, after all, dogs, the lot of them. The council had given Jen plenty to be upset about, to feel vengeful about. They had sent the one who murdered her parents.

"So, let me get this straight, you thought you could, what, just waltz in here and kill us?"

"Oh, not all of you. Someone has to tell of our exploits once this is all over. I'm sure that by now, my partner has taken care of that part. That makes the rest of you free game, and as a hunter, I take great joy in that."

"Right, just one question, how do you expect to survive?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you kill the owners, the castle is designed to collapse."

"Oh, that's an easy one. We'll just drag them outside before we kill them."

"There's only one problem with that."

"And that is?"

"You have to get through me first."

"Oh, that won't be a problem."

Jen smirked before she surged forward, knocking the woman against the wall. The impact was just enough to knock her out. When she came to, she was tied to a chair, and there was a sharp pain in her neck. She screamed loudly as her head was ripped from her body. Jen sighed as she walked away. Things could have gone differently, much differently, if the council had just left her family alone. But they made their choice, and now they were being forced to handle the consequences. Jen had been waiting for a day like this for years, killing council members made her feel right. And yet, something felt odd. The job only mentioned three council members, two of which she could confirm the deaths of, but the third should have shown up already, unless they already had. Backtracking a bit, Jen found Medeia carrying a pink haired girl.

"Is this another council member? Can I kill her? Oh, and we should probably head outside. I've been informed that things could go poorly if we kill the owners inside. I do have a plan for the rest of the guests, though. I find it to be in poor taste, but it's something that should work. Simply put, we bar the door before taking out the owners."

Jen was still covered in blood from her previous kills, and giddy from the increasing fear response from the sheep who had mostly been herded into the main hall. She could find her way there, and slaughter them all, but they were on a tight schedule, and Jen felt as though it would be a bad idea to remain indoors with the impending battle. It would be difficult for her to protect herself during such a bloody event, as she would have lost her focus. Instead, she smirked at the pink haired girl, and walked towards the exit.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun later. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Granted, it might be painful at first, but you'll get used to it. Oh, and don't bother calling out for the Ice Queen. She's not answering at the moment."

She giggled at her own morbid joke, as she crooked her finger at Medeia while making for the doorway. She wanted to ensure that they were not inside when they struck down the people who owned the castle, and summoned the angel. Any risk of losing a friend was one that she couldn't see as worth taking. For that matter, she didn't like the increased risk of losing her own life. This was why she had agreed to leave the angel alone, to let Medeia have her.

"Hello, Kitty!"

Another new voice sounded as soon as she exited the building.

"That Aura... just like your mother's."

Code:
    WC: 1,002
    Personal WC: 4,653
    Total WC: 10,021/14,000

(TO Duration: 2/5 posts)

Post by Guest 9th September 2019, 5:01 am

Jennifer certainly seemed in high spirits and the sight of her covered in blood with a wicked look in her eyes caused Medeia to smile, as well as make her feel rather invigorated. The witch had to admire her partners way of doing things, even if they were rather different than her own. She could feel Maya quivering as the blonde spoke to her, disturbed by her words, which only caused Medeia’s own smile to widen slightly more. The pink haired girl had no hope of breaking out of the fallen angels bindings and with a simple thought, she caused them to briefly tighten, causing Maya to twitch in discomfort.

“I am afraid that this is the one that needs to live so sadly you will have to control yourself a little,” Medeia said cheerfully, “However, no one said that we could not have a little fun with her first and I am sure that we can give her an experience that she will never forget.” Her tone contained just a slight hint of perversion and a shudder from the bound council members seemed to show that the Maya was well aware of what she was talking about. “First things first though, let us be rid of the rest of this rabble and then we can claim our reward.”

Following Jennifer towards the exit, she would then speak directly to the girl on her shoulder, “You hear that? Your fellow council members are now nothing more than bodies littered around this castle and let me make this perfectly clear to you. What I put you through was nothing compared to what Jennifer put your allies through. You see, my partner here does so love to get her hands bloody and I am pretty sure that it is your partner's blood that now cover them.”

“I do not believe…..MMPH!” The council members words were cut off as an extra purple rope wrapped itself around her mouth, silencing her as Medeia’s golden cage spell came to an end. The witch did not want to hear a word from the pink haired girl and much preferred to simply listen to her muffled protests. To add a little insult to injury, she would also create a further rope which would wrap around a slightly different area and that certainly stopped the girl from struggling then, a noticeable blush appearing across her features.

“My dear,” Medeia chuckled, “I am the wrong person to play these kinds of games with, trust me. If you wish to keep struggling though, I am sure that I can make things more uncomfortable for you.” There was no response of any kind at that point and the witch just smirked. Oh, how she loved to be in control, completely.

She came to a halt as she almost walked in to the back of Jennifer and her eyes briefly looked upwards at the latest foe, however, her attention was quickly drawn to a second figure who was coming into view and the witch walked past her partner and headed towards her next foe. They were now back in to the front courtyard once again and as she looked up at this new devilry, her grin disappeared and turned into a far more unkind expression.

He was a male, wearing a set of red and yellow coloured armour with a sword that blazed with flame. The look he gave her as he descended was one of arrogance and Medeia swiftly rose into the air herself, a purple pair of wings forming with merely a thought. She was well aware of who he was and memories soon began to flood her mind as she recalled his sins against her or more accurately, the angel whose mind and body were now one with hers.

“You may have a new form but you are just as perverse as you ever were,” he said coldly, his gaze briefly looking over the bound figure on Medeia’s shoulder before looking back at the witch, “I suggest you release Maya and hand yourself over to me for judgement before I kill you where you stand. I sense the death and destruction that you and your pet have caused here and it will stop now.”

“Idiot,” Medeia countered, “We both know that killing me is impossible and that I will simply regenerate given time. Save your idle threats, Caesar and fight. I have no words to spare on a pitiful male such as yourself. I will destroy you here, for what you have done to Priya and that will be the end of it.”

Medeia would suddenly become surrounded by a dark purple aura, shielding her from sight as her takeover magic activated. When it receded, she would be dressed in a purple dress, with her eyes, hair and wings matching the colour and vibrancy. She would give off an aura of power and the gaze that she gave her opponent would be as though she was staring straight through him. However, there was none of her usual exuberance or lustful want for her opponent. It was just a quiet hatred for her foe, nothing else.

“So, you are capable of taking on your old….” Caesar began to say when a purple blast of energy suddenly struck him in the face and sent him crashing backwards, smashing against a tree and causing him to fall to the ground.

“I said that I was not going to waste any further words, male filth,” Medeia answered, descending down to his level and placing the bound council member that was still on her shoulder on the ground, before stealing the potions on the girls belt and drinking them quickly, restoring her strength. She would then look back to Caesar, “Get up, you useless piece of shit.”

“Cheap shot,” he muttered, standing up and taking flight again before charging forwards, his sword giving off an aura of fire.

Medeia would snap her fingers and counter with a bed of razor sharp spikes that would burst up from the ground and pierce his feet and lower legs, which then set him up for her next attack, a whirlwind of lust and pleasure which surrounded him and briefly immobilised him. It was the same thing as with the Maya fight and the witch was simply always in control of it. His attacks were powerful but clumsy and even when he did actually reach her, she simply had a shield or her blood armour waiting to shield or negate the attack.

Tiredness would start to show on his face soon enough and a powerful claw attack from Medeia managed to penetrate his defences and send him crashing to the ground again. His healing had kept him in the fight but those spells took just as much energy to perform and were taking just as heavy a toll as his attacks. Standing up groggily, he would find himself being struck in the head by a bow wielding Medeia, which sent him falling towards the ground once more. There was no toying around from the witch here, it was simply a case of Medeia unleashing a hatred that had been festering for some time. He was of no use to her and deserved to rot in hell, a place where he would no doubt soon be visiting.

Coming down to finish him off, Medeia would utter a brief incantation that would turn the angel into a locust, before landing on top of him and crushing him beneath her boot. No heroic death, no last words and no final thoughts for him. He would die in the manner that suited him, as a pitiful and useless insect. As his life ended, a pair of potions appeared beside his tiny body and without a moment of thought, the witch would simply drink every drop of them, before turning back to the bound council member, who was staring at her with a look of disgust and fear.

There would then be a massive rumble as the castle’s magical foundations began to fall apart due to yet another one of its defenders being defeated, leaving only one remaining. One that Medeia had every faith that would be defeated by her partner. Walking over to the helpless Maya, the witch would take a seat beside her before pulling the council member into her arms to watch Jennifer’s fight.

(WC: 1395 Words)
    (Total WC: 11416/14000)
    (4/6 Bosses Defeated)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 9th September 2019, 3:08 pm

Jen smirked as she watched her partner take down the so-called demigod. These idiots thought themselves invincible, but they could be hurt. They could even be killed. Jen was relieved to find that her information was accurate, as she barred the door to the castle.

"First, don't call me a pet. You saw how that ended for your friend."

"C-c-caesar? Caesar!!"

"Poor guy, and I'll bet you had him wrapped around your finger pretty good."

"What do you know? You...you....."

At this point, Genesis was done talking, she lunged at Jen rather quickly, nearly taking off her left arm. Jen was actually starting to feel a little fear herself at this point. She was rather attached to her limbs, and didn't exactly like the idea of losing one. Still, the job had to be done, and if that was what it took, then that was what it would take. Before the woman could ready another attack, Jen snapped her fingers, summoning two succubi at her sides. Fearing that this might not be enough, Shi fished something out of her pockets, and held it as high as she could while chanting.

"O Spirit of Life and Destruction, heed my call, take back that which is rightfully yours, and cast down that which offends. Help us return this desecrated land to it's rightful state, and end the suffering of those from whom it was stolen, Leona!"

With the incantation completed, a seal formed in the air, surrounding the key. It looked like the sign for the balance of good and evil. As the seal appeared, a great light burst forth from the end of the key, and darkened the sky for a few moments. When the light show was over, there was a new Ally on Jen's side of the fight.

"This better be worth it. I was just in the middle of helping a woman find herself. I'd prefer to get back as soon as possible."

"Right, of course, just as soon as we take care of this wannabe demigod bitch."

She turned to Genesis as she said that last part, and the four of them attacked in unison. Genesis was starting to lose ground. The succubi kept her from taking to the skies while Jen and Leona attacked viscously. She was surprised to be fighting four opponents. The Intel she had received from the guards only mentioned the witch and her pet. They had said nothing about succubi, or this Leona character. They were also getting close, too close, which kept her from doing much more with her spear than defending. She still had one ace up her sleeve, though. She had enough ground left to gain some distance, just enough for one last attack, and she was betting everything on it. She took the opportunity while she still had it. In one strike, she would retaliate for her impending death. Jen's claws on her right hand sliced her neck immediately after, and as Jen lifted her arms, she felt a little lopsided. She didn't feel the pain, not immediately, but she was beginning to feel a little light headed. Leona caught her as she fell, and watched the former demigod bleed out.

"O how the mighty have fallen, and as they fall, they take their creations with them."

The castle rumbled once more, and there was a loud assortment of screams as those inside were soundly crushed into a messy paste. It wouldn't be long now. No, it wouldn't be long at all before the true owner of the castle, it's namesake, showed herself. Leona did her best to close up the wound, but reattaching severed limbs was not in her repertoire. Yes, Jen had lost her left arm, but in doing so, she had killed a demigod. Did she have help? Yes. But, she had still been the one to put her down, to bring down the house, to ensure the success of the mission. In order to do so, sometimes sacrifices had to be made. Leona carried Jen over to where Medeia was, signalling the succubi to come with. As the four of them arrived, Leona sat on the ground, with Jen in her arms. She had fallen asleep from the shock, and blood loss.

"She'll be alright, but she needs to sleep...and she might need some help recovering. As I've been informed, you mortals are rather attached to your limbs. Still, personally, I'm just happy the bitch didn't take the important one."

Leona was smiling slightly, but at the same time, she was crying. She had never had to deal with someone close to her being injured before. It was a new feeling to her.

"I am Leona, the spirit of Life and Destruction. I can heal to an extent, but unfortunately I can't reattach her arm."

Letting Jen rest against the ground, Leona stood, and looked at Medeia. 

"I only wish my time wasn't so limited. I'd love to take care of this so-called angel myself. Jen takes care of me, and I would like to take care of her some day. Maybe after she gets back on her feet. In the meantime..."

She looked to the succubi before she disappeared back into her key, leaving only a few words behind.

"Look after her for me."

Jen groaned in her sleep, muttering unintelligibly at times, and at others crying out in pain. She didn't know yet, didn't know that her arm had been taken from her, that she was now ten pounds lighter. She could still feel her arm, or at least she thought she could. Jen was in for a big surprise once she woke, but that wouldn't be happening just yet. The shock had knocked her out, and it would take time to get past that. She was sleeping, just not very peacefully given her circumstances. She was, at least, still alive, and that was apparently enough for her guards, and her key spirit. It was a shame that it had to happen, but it was for a good cause.

WC:

(OT duration: 3/5 posts)

Post by Guest 10th September 2019, 4:30 am

For a few moments after Leona vanished, Medeia simply watched as Jennifer slept, her expression unreadable. In truth, she was doing some rather heavy thinking and the bound council member in her arms was far too petrified at this point to do anything but stare at the blonde’s missing arm, her eyes wide at the sight. The witch pondered to herself for some time, knowing full well that they would not be alone for long and eventually, she placed Maya to one side and moved over to Jennifer, tapping in to the third of her magics. It was not one that she used as much as the other two and to use it on another was even rarer. Yet, whether it was out of fondness, admiration or simply the fact that they were job partners, Medeia would then begin to use her own branch of supportive magic on her downed ally. Her vampire demon slayer magic would begin to merge with Leona’s own healing powers, as well as adding a defensive spell or two in order to defend Jennifer from further harm. The black haired angel’s hands would softly move over the bountiful blonde’s body, doing what she could to help protect her from what was to come, as well as any infection that could stem from her missing arm. Sadly, she could not restore her arm but could at least restore her vitality and her energy. Somehow, the slayer just felt a compulsion to do it, which was a little baffling to her. Why did she care so much?

When the task was done, Medeia would then gently move Jennifer over beside Maya and placed them side by side, before her gaze would briefly turn to the pink haired girls, “I swear that if you try anything funny now then job or no job, I will make you wish that you had never been born. Lie there and think about what you have seen occur today. It is pointless to fight against my bindings and they will only tighten each time you do. Behave yourself and I will let you out when this is done but in exchange, I want you to tell everyone you see about what has happened here. You do not pass a man, woman or child, without informing them of what you have seen. There is one more fight that must take place and we both know it. Your angelic defender will soon emerge, seeking vengeance and wanting to level this entire place and I highly doubt that she will care about whether you survive or not. So, lie there and pray, Maya.”

Briefly walking over to Genesis's body, Medeia would drink the potions that lay beside her, before glancing up at the sky. Still in her takeover form, she would stretch her wings briefly before launching herself up into the air, awaiting her new foe and it seemed that the angel was was in a definite hurry. The fallen angel had only risen about twenty feet before a figure would come charging down at her from above. No words, simply what looked to be an angel shaped torpedo that was hurling down towards her. Reacting quickly, Medeia would briefly turn to sand, causing the diving creature to crash head first into the ground, causing the area around her to shine with a blinding light. It had been a surprisingly aggressive first move and as the witch watched from above, she tilted her head as the light faded and her opponent was revealed.

A white haired angel, with hair that matched her wings in colour. Her gaze was as piercing as Medeia’s own and her tone of voice when she did speak was authoritative in tone, “I hope you are proud of yourself, Priya, you and your friend have just ended the lives of dozens of innocent people and for what? To attract my attention? To irritate the magical council of this country? Since when did you care about such trivial things? Answer me.”

“You are quite right, Angelicae, I have little interest in either the council or the fools who lived in this place,” Medeia answered truthfully, “However, I do have an interest of ridding this world of false angellic scum such as yourself. For all of those years that you forced her to sit in that damn prison, stuck in an endless limbo that was never ending. I freed her from that torment and now I will take out all of that frustration on you and send a message of my own to those who live in the heavens. I also owe you a debt of pain for your pet Genesis’s treatment of my partner. It is only fair that I return the favour, is it not? Do not worry, we have a nice little audience down there watching us and I am sure Maya would love twill enjoy seeing you suffer.”

“You blame us for imprisoning her in that prison?” the angel responded, “What else were we supposed to do with her? Allow her to walk the heavens and the earth, seducing and philandering with every woman that she came across? She was a disgrace to our kind and by taking her as a part of yourself, you have brought her sentence on yourself. Do yourself a favour and cast her out.”

“It is too late for that,” the witch quipped with a smile, “I will not cast her out and you do not have the strength to force her out. Save your pathetic jibes. We both know what is going to happen here. You are going to lay dead at my feet, while the last member of this pathetic castle watches in silence.”

Before Angelicae could utter another word, Medeia unleashed a blast of purple energy that dashed towards her target, forcing the angel to quickly dart out of the way and counter it with a bolt of holy light. The two blasts of energy would slam into each other and cause an explosion that would send both of them backwards a little. This was a fight that the witch had been looking forward and she felt more than ready. Angelicae would then raise a hand to the sky which would cause a blast of light to strike down from the sky, forcing Medeia to create a shield of blood that would form above her, blocking the attack and leaving her unharmed.

A smile forming across her face, Medeia would then open her mouth and unleash a bellow of sand that would tear towards her foe and strike the angel full on, knocking her backwards and causing her to walk backwards. With a snap of her fingers, the witch would then cause a pair of tornadoes to surround her foe, one of sand and one of purple energy. The two mighty spells would work in tandem, dealing heavy damage and causing the white haired angel to scream in pain and terror. There was no toying from the slayer here and Medeia wanted this fight done right.

Forced up into the air by the tornadoes, Angelicae was defenceless to block a powerful claw attack from the witch that hurtled towards her and left a bloody mark which soon began to bleed, causing her to wince and take additional damage. Medeia had her right where she wanted her and each strike seemed to bring her closer to death, however, she was not quite done and with a roar, the angel managed to free herself as a blinding light would surround her form, freeing her from Medeia’s combination.

That, however, caused the smile to fade from Medeia’s face and with a swipe of her hand, a large tentacle would rise from the ground and ensnare Angelicae in its slimy grip, squeezing her with all its might. The angel would screech and cry in pain and Medeia would only add to pain by summoning a bed of purple spikes that would burst from the ground and pierce the angel’s legs and feet. It was pure torture and to make matters even worse, the witch would then summon her favourite toy, a long purple whip and begin to start cracking it against Angelicae’s frame, breaking through her armour after a while and leaving horrible welts on her skin. It was the look on the slayer’s face that was the most frightening aspect though as another smile did begin to peek through but it was rather more depraved, as if Medeia was enjoying every moment of it.

Having her opponent completely at her mercy, Medeia would float down towards her immobilised enemy, place two fingers under Angelicae’s chin and then softly press her lips against the angels forehead. It only lasted a moment and the witch soon pulled away, before wrapping her whip around the woman’s neck and pulling with all her might, causing it to break and bringing the fight to an end. The tentacle would vanish, causing the angel’s body to collapse to the floor and after a few moments, it would become enveloped in a holy light and vanish entirely.

With that, the job was completed and with a nod of satisfaction, Medeia would turn and walk back towards where Jennifer and Maya lay. Ignoring the council member for a moment, her purple eyes gaze would turn towards her partner and mentee, a softer look forming on her face. She would kneel down besides the sleeping blonde and gently kiss her on the lips, proud of her efforts and admiring her for having the nerve to sacrifice her own arm in order to complete the task at hand.

Her gaze would then turn to Maya, who had tears streaming down her face at this point and after a moment of thought, Medeia snapped her fingers and the ropes binding her would vanish. “Get out of here and remember what I said, understood?”

Nodding her head frantically, the pink haired council member would take off as quickly as she could, having been taught a lesson that she would never forget. Watching her leave, Medeia would gently hold her fallen partner in her arms, enjoying a few moments of rest, their mission having been a success.

(Post WC: 1701)
    (Total WC: 14124/14000)
    (Bosses Defeated: 6/6)
    (Word Count Reached)

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 12:47 pm