Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shrine cleaning

Kuro
    Kuro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,575

Shrine cleaning Empty Shrine cleaning

Post by Kuro 16th July 2019, 9:01 am

Kurome Rakshasa B-Rank

The edge of the cherry blossom forest was starting to near, light finally properly penetrating the leaves and shining upon the ground. Not too long and she would be out of Sakuramori. And then straight to Eagle’s Rest to ensure that Shirome was doing fine. However, things were not about to go the way the girl had hoped they would. The Jami from before, a blue ghost resembling a combination of a transitional oriental serpent-dragon and a feline of some sort had appeared from behind her, quickly getting in front in a successfully attempt to stop the girl in her tracks.

What is it? I cannot sense any more hunters in the forest, so you should be just fine-” A whisper of sorts was carried by the wind, caressing the cat’s furry ears. Only she and other yōkai could understand it, so there was no need to even remotely worry about unwanted guests listening in. But sure enough, the message relayed was interesting enough to make Kurome stand perfectly still and ponder for a moment, one of her harms tightly going across her stomach and the other one rest right in front of her face, slightly clenched. “A newly built shrine, you say…

It wasn’t that strange for several priests to be in a place like this. Sakuramori was known to be a hot spot for spirit activity, so those who wished to destroy it would travel to this place from great distances as well. But if there was a shrine nearby, it would get much worse for the other-worldly creatures in this place. As such, the girl had decided. Before she would return home to her late sister, she would make a small diversion. “Very well, point me in the direction. I shall… take care of them.” A voice so cold that it could almost freeze the air around them.

Another whisper did just that, giving the girl an exact coordinates where the structure could be found. Letting out an audible sigh, the girl would nod and the Jami disappeared once more. “To built a shrine this close to this forest… they are growing quite bold.” Narrowing her eyes, the black cat would turn around so that she could head in nearly the opposite direction. Though that was swiftly stopped, as her feline senses caught something approaching her, drawing very close now. And the sound was a familiar one, making her frown a bit. “Still following me?

Word Count: 408 / 7,000
    Tags: @Ghost

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Props to Ivyleaf33
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Keeper Power
    Second Skill: Twilight Saga
    Third Skill: N/A

Shrine cleaning Empty Re: Shrine cleaning

Post by Ghost 16th July 2019, 2:07 pm

Still, as the day was the sun was just now starting to set. What happened earlier truly put Ghost at odd ends. He was not one to just shy away from a problem even if it was not his. Ghost still trailing the cat-like female was at odd ends with here. He would smile as he walked behind her about one hundred meters. However, he was quickly getting close to her. He was truly into this war of worlds going on. Seeing as this event could lead to an even bigger threat. A threat that could lead to a possible war at that. Ghost smiled as he looked at the forest from inside out it truly was a nice place to be.

He would hold out his right hand as the air blow past him.  It was indeed a strange wind blew than usual. It was as if something or one had put magic with it. Than again Ghost did remember that Go to telling him this was a place to the next world. "When she say next world it is hard to pinpoint what she means by that. So many new worlds including my very own. It is yokai so does that mean hell or what? I will have to ask her the moment see her. It's clear that something more is going on here. Besides I am a Rising Star it would be if I was to not check this before, it is too late." Soon close would catch up to her.

The question she asked him was a funny one in its own right. Looking on as he made it to her he would stop two meters from her. "My my my you have such a colorful imagination. Am I following you well then that is a yes and no question. You see I am following the Yokai who seem to be following you." Ghost would say this in a serious yet playful tone. "Now I Have a question for you. Just who in the world are you talking too?" Ghost would ask as a follow-up question.

Wc361

Last edited by Ghost on 18th July 2019, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kuro
    Kuro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Kuro 18th July 2019, 12:57 pm

Kurome Rakshasa B-Rank

Getting so very close obviously did not sit too well with Kurome, and she was prepared to drive him back by any means necessary if it came down to it. But she certainly had no interested in showing weakness by backing away or visible shielding herself in any way. And what the man said did not please her in the slightest either. He clearly found this situation at least somewhat humorous and perhaps even imagined himself to be above it all. Or to be above her. Such a ridiculous notion was also quite dangerous for someone like him, as his body would be pierced by Kurome’s sharp gaze.

Do not play games with me, mortal. You say that you follow a yōkai rather than me and yet, you do not see one, nor did you see it before it left. Ah, but if you’re not following me… then it will be of no interest to you if I leave. Fare thee well.” With that, she would simply walk past him and head in the desired direction. It was obvious to her that she herself was his target, not some random yōkai. Not after what transpired in these woods. He clearly witnessed what this place is.

All of the yōkai were now also staying far away from Kurome, as they could clearly feel her bloodthirst. And while it was not directed toward them, nor ever would be, they still recognized that it would be a very bad decision for them to get in the way of one of their kin that desired nothing more than to kill those who would willingly hurt her and everything she held dear in her life. Above all, she was not going to be stopped by anything or anyone. The newly formed shrine and all the priests there… their fates were sealed the moment she had learned of them.

Word Count: 721 / 7,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Props to Ivyleaf33
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 19th July 2019, 10:24 am

Mortal mortal...MORTAL you say I truly do believe you are mistaken for the most part. I am not mortal you see I am a TimeKeeper. You know the ones that watch over time. I am well over two centuries old. You see young yokai if I was to try and stop you. I would have frozen your precious friends in time. I've come here because I have a mission here. For some odd reason what you are about to do will cause great misfortune in the balance of Light and Dark. Could it be you killing the queen of light maybe? But what I do know I must tag along with you in order to minimize the damage after all wars are bad."

Ghost looked at her as he put his hands in a prayer like stance. Then he would active his magic. Quickly both shadow and holy magic would come about. Slowly, but surely mixing together to form a purple twilight color. "Do you see this magic here do you yokai princess? If I can take two such elements and make them one. Then I can be of use to you in this war of words you are having. So lead the way because I ain't going nowhere I rather lend a hand." Ghost looked on at her as he would smile. Letting his magic drop back down to normal height. "I am also a Rising Star you see. I can't just sit back and watch a war happen. Now let's be allies in this my name is Ghost Century Gates." he held out his hands to shame hers.

Truly he intends to do good but the question on his mind is. Will she accept his offer of help or will she not do it? That as yet to be seen. But Ghost was not going to tuck in his tail and run. That was not something he will do or he will ever do. Being the light in these dark times is all he can do.

Wc352
    Kuro
    Kuro

Post by Kuro 2nd August 2019, 6:52 am

Kurome Rakshasa B-Rank

The girl slowly stopped and started turning away. With the words she heard, she could almost feel something snapping inside of her. Because if there was something other than her own sister that Kurome cared about, it was her own pride and that of her clan. And for that man to have such an insolence to contest her words in such an absurd manner, well… it clearly did not sit well with her. As she turned around fully to face Ghost, her eyes would glow bright red, blood-lust filling them and so tangible in the air that it could be felt.

You think that longevity makes you any better than the worms beneath our feet? Do you think that using such magic is a feat worthy of praise or celebrating?! Perhaps I should show you just how fragile your life truly is!” Extending her hand, the ground beneath Ghost would buckle as the dirt and grass seemed to have been replaced by a sea of corpses, all grasping at the man’s feet, wailing in pain and calling for help. At the same time, the bakeneko would smirk and laugh. “What could you ever know about balance? There is none in our worlds. And you are merely an outsider.

Next, tips of giant blades started emerging from between the corpses, slowly dancing among them and dangerously pointing at Ghost. Though, of course, none of them would attack him unless given a reason. “So cease your lectures when you know nothing of us and our strife. Before I decide that killing a Rising Star would benefit me more than keeping you alive.” Calming down a bit, the sea of death beneath him would start to slowly dissipated into thin air. But what would happen next depended on Ghost himself. Because if he were to agitate the girl any more, she could very well actually attack him.

Word Count: 1,035 / 7,000

Props to Ivyleaf33
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 3rd August 2019, 11:29 pm

Ghost would look on as the girl was clearly upset. Was it something he said it could be. But Ghost does know one thing she was serious about all of this. A war in which she thinks he knows nothing of. She would not be wrong to that fact. However, he does know enough to want to help her out. Unfortunately, a rather bad choice of words led them to this. As Ghost looked around he would dead things raising from the ground. Ghost would look on to see that they were grabbing on to him rather in a not so nice way. His scanner would start to scan them looking on to see that their threat level was only ten percent to him.

But together they would raise up to thirty percent. Looking on at her. His scanners would indicate that this girl right in front of him. Had a threat level of seventy percent to him. This means she was a high-level threat to Ghost. He looked at her and then would smile. "I am the light and the darkness so believe you me when I say I know all about balance. But do you truly wish to kill me? Knowing good and well of who I am and have behind me. So even if we do fight even fight you do manage to kill me. How would you escape the Magic Council? You do know you can't afford a war with them. So think about it I am here to help stop this unnecessary bloodshed. So lets us not fight at least not yet. We have much to do and I do truly admire your bravery. Even against someone like me."

Ghost would smile as he looked on at her. With his hands together he could. Cast a spell at any moment but does not want to. Looking on he would see the dead returning to rest.

Wc325
    Kuro
    Kuro

Post by Kuro 7th August 2019, 1:24 pm

Kurome Rakshasa B-Rank

Aaah, Kurome truly hated dealing with men like these. Either far too arrogant and naive to realize the truth, or plain insane. Whichever one this Ghost was, she cared little. He was getting on her nerves with his constant talk of light and dark, balance here and there, non-stop justifications for everything. It made her blood boil. So when he finished his little talk, one of the many blades in the ground actually jutted out. It was one almost directly in front of the boy and it extended far enough to graze his neck just barely enough to cause a tiny amount of bleeding, but nothing more.

Naturally, she could have tried to decapitate him. Though doing so would be rather inconvenient for her with regards to her own magic. In any way, she kept the blade there, its cold steel pressed against his soft neck to make sure that her words would finally have some proper weight behind them and would reach him. “Do you really think you are something special? You, me, the magic council… we are all nothing more than worms in the end. And the organization you put so much faith into… haha.. Ahaha~

She couldn’t help but laugh at least a tiny bit. “Can’t afford a war with them? How naive! That war has started on the day I was born! How many Rune knights and mages employed by the council do you think I have killed? Dozen! Perhaps even hundreds by now. But I still breathe. And so do all other that are labeled as ‘dark mages’. Your beloved council is even more corrupted than some of the dark guilds. And they will never, ever be able to reach and stop us. Burn that into your mind. A bit of reality over those delusions of yours will do you good.

And with that, she had the blade retracted back into the ground as all of the death disappeared. She would turn around, showing him her back as she started walking without any other words. She was done discussing this lunacy. The shrine awaited her… and she would slaughter everyone there, no matter what. Because those people killed her kind as well. It was revenge, pure and simple. If Ghost thought he could stop that, he was free to try. But no one could ever stop this vicious cycle of murder and genocide. Not even the gods themselves.

Word Count: 1,438 / 7,000

Props to Ivyleaf33
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 7th August 2019, 2:49 pm

Ghost would look on as he believes he had gotten through to her. But soon enough his scanner would pick up something headed towards him. Soon after, a blade would bounce off his neck. Standing there, to say the least. This blade must have come from her doing. Ghost could do nothing but laugh as she did this Soon she would go on and on about her dark deeds. This truly saddens him as someone with so much magical power. It might be best to off her. But there was still time to get her to come to her senses. Ghost looked down at the blade right by his neck. This clearly made him feel even sadder. Soon enough a small scrape would come across his face.

Yet no blood. This was because Ghost was not all that human ss he appeared to be. He would look on at her as she clearly made her mark yet made Ghost question. Rather or not these two will truly fight when this is all said and done. As she walked away he looked up into the sky. As he was summoning his Eden Gate right over them. "Oh I truly understand how you feel dear girl. Revenge yes I truly could feel your heart crying out in pain. So much so that it has gone dark. I will do you a favor and end that pain of yours when the time comes. Either you will walk in the light or sleep in the dark. Only time will tell at least if you do not get me first." He would smile as he continues to walk behind her.

His scanners would indeed pick up more life forces just ahead of them. Looking on at her he would simply say this to her. "Even in your darkest hour, you must find the smallest of light to find your way out. Because if you do not then there will be no way out."

Wc334
    Kuro
    Kuro

Post by Kuro 21st August 2019, 1:46 am

Kurome Rakshasa B-Rank

The woman could not stand any more of this man’s ramblings. He was clearly not someone who could be reasoned with, a deranged lunatic that only saw his own version of the truth and nothing else. Perhaps he was even worse than Kurome herself in that very regard, as even she was willing to try and understand others as long as she deemed them worthy in any way at all. But this one? No, he saw the world as black and white it seemed. One side clearly good and the other one indisputably bad. A view that could not have been any more wrong if he tried.

In the end, they were all willing to kill, to commit the ultimate sin. What else mattered, really? The world used to be far more virtuous in the past, but nowadays, even the ‘legal’ mages who claimed to be on the side of good were willing to slaughter those they deemed evil without any evidence to back them up. And they were even encouraged to do so if the girl were to look at the fairly newly established guild ‘Dies Irae’. Merely a group of killers who justified their actions by disguising them as acts of kindness and justice.

But alas, they were finally at the shrine. It was in their view and an unusually large amount of priests were all around, guarding. They were individuals wearing long and puffy white clothes, almost dress-like ones regardless of their gender. On top of their heads rested long and thin black hats and in their hands were either talismans or staffs they could use to cast spells. One glance behind Kuro revealed to the girl that Ghost was still there, following her like some relentless creepy stalker. But then she can quite an interesting idea.

A smile spread across her face as she turned to face the man once more and performed an elegant bow as if she was saying farewell to him. “You believe these people to be of light and me to be of dark, yes? Let us see if you still hold that belief a few minutes from now.” And with those words, her body suddenly dissipated into a green mist. It was quite good that she recently learned how to connect herself to the undead army she was in command of, now capable of using their own spells as if they belonged to her person.

What followed might have been quite unexpected. The alarm was sounded in the shrine, indicated by a loud bell ringing. It was something that could be heard miles away if one’s senses were at least somewhat more sensitive than those of an average human. Clearly, something had tipped them off, but was it Kurome who somehow attacked them after disappearing in front of Ghost? Not quite. If the man was to listen carefully, he could hear screaming from inside of the complex. “An intruder! All priests on-site, get ready for the shrine to be attacked!

Repel the enemy at all cost! The intruder is a younger man with blonde hair. He might try to pose as a priest himself, positioned in a praying motion, do not be deceived!” They were not worried about a girl with cat ears. They were worried about Ghost himself, who they were not convinced was their enemy. And the moment they would spot him outside of the shrine, they would attack him on sight. So what exactly would he do with this situation? Would he became same as Kurome and kill them all for this? Or would he try something different and potentially die trying?

Word Count: 2,042 / 7,000

Props to Ivyleaf33
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 21st August 2019, 10:05 am

Watching as the girl went proof right in front of him Ghost was a bit at odds with that. Seeing as a green mist was now in the air. It bothers him not as he did not need to breathe, like most folk. As he looked on he would continue to walk towards the shrine in front of him. The care was semi-big but it could be jumped over if he tried. Looking in he would hear a report of h being an intruder this put him on alert himself. Ghost would smile as he made it to the door. Looking on at them he would wave as he saw what was to happen next. Truly he did not want to do this. But he was sent in to stop this war.

Ghost decided to knock them all out and try to avoid killing them all. "I am on a mission from the magic council please take me to your leader. We have many questions to ask him or her about. Please, this is of most important." Ghost looked on as a few priests looked on down at him. What they were pointing at him was indeed a magic bow. Most likely filled with white magic the holier the better. But Ghost could suck in all manner of magic. Could suck a thing work on him? Looking on he would smile as the gate open up for him. Slowly, but surely he would walk into the shrine looking around for his cat yokai friend.

Soon he saw himself surrounded as he looked on at the priest. He could see at least one hundred people around him. His scanner was never wrong as he saw this. Ghost would put his hands in a prayer-like motion as his eyes turned white. Soon he was beaming with holy magic. Soon the priest would have a white sure come around them as they fell to the ground. Slowly but surely Ghost had them pinned down using his Gravity spell. As he looked around he could see they were struggling to get up. But this was too easy as if it was plan for this to happen. Soon Ghost himself was forced to the ground ad his spell counter him.

"Counter magic maybe no more like someone has copy magic here. Best I take care of this person." Ghost looked on as he tried to get up but soon a sword made of pure light was hanging twenty feet over him. Where was his yokai friend at surely she was still around. I Ghost would raise his head looking far back he could see their leader. Could she be the one doing this to him?

Wc458
    Kuro
    Kuro

Post by Kuro 4th September 2019, 12:32 pm

Kurome Rakshasa B-Rank

Kurome was nowhere to be found. Regardless of how hard Ghost looked, she simply didn’t appear to be within the open yard at the center of the shrine. This was fairly normal, as she would have been attack immediately if anyone were to spot her. But she was hardly someone Ghost had to be looking out for at this moment.

Even when he used a spell to pin most of the priests and priestesses down, not all of them were affected. A good handful appeared to be strong enough to withstand the gravitational push. And from the main shrine building that rested against the back wall of the complex came a fancily dressed man.

His attire was not all that different from the white robes and long black hats that others wore. But his were adorned with golden imagery of the gods they worshiped. And a rather comfy-looking scarf hanged around his neck, completely hiding it.

As I thought, you are here to destroy the shrine. Just waltzing in and attacking us directly like that, a bold move. One you will regret soon enough.” It appeared that he was completely unaffected by Ghost’s magic. In fact, there was some sort of green magical barrier around him.

He, too, would put his hands into a prayer-like position. And at that moment, his eyes started blazing with a crimson inferno. “Our goddess, Amaterasu, protect this shrine from this vile filth! Allow us to burn him to ashes!

In an instant, a giant ball of flames appeared far above the shrine, almost like a second Sun that was putting forth scorching heat. But that was hardly its only purpose. All of the priests around, even the ones that were pinned down, got up again. They were empowered by the giant spell that the leader cast.

The manifested Sun was empowering them all and giving them the power of holy flames, one that could be consumed only by a God slayer of the appropriate element. Their weapons were set ablaze, but they were not bothered by this at all. Instead, they flew into a magical rage as they started attacking.

Their only goal was to kill Ghost. And if they could not do that outright, then tire him out so they could get him later. And the leader who created this powerful spell with the help of the deity that this shrine was for, he retreated behind crowds of the other priests. And even then, the barrier was still shielding him from any attacks that would be headed his way.

And the smirk on his face said it all. He was quite happy that he managed to lure Ghost directly into the shrine where he would be surrounded by the priests from every direction and subjected to the divine protection of their God who would help smite down anyone they deemed an enemy. Even if this enemy wielded holy magic, these divine beings did not care.

Word Count: 2,534 / 7,000

Props to Ivyleaf33

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 5:35 pm