Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Death of the Magma Slayer

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Death of the Magma Slayer Empty Death of the Magma Slayer

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd July 2019, 12:23 am

Janet would be on her way to a Rune Knight outpost whose job it was to keep all of the creatures and monsters away from the City of Era in Fiore, Particularly where the Nobles, anyone of status, or council members lived and worked, While normal the beasts and creatures of the world aren't a problem to the average citizen or noble that's only because these guys keeps them back, without them they would have there hands full keeping all the various monsters back.  Now Janets goal wasn't to destroy this outpost she felt she might as well in the process after all it allows nature to retake what was once there's. However the true purpose of this trip was much more personal. How true this would help Hercule to operate as a hole Provisions cannot be for them this time it was just a by-product. No today's dog with one conventions woman assassination job for her than anything. The general that have been leading the forces in the charge on the beasts keeping them out of the noble District of the capital city is none other than Garfeild Vanderhorn.  He was a general in the Rune Knight who is well known fur his dedication and service to the Rune Knights was absolute. More importantly then that he was also a Magma dragon slayer. Being this type of dragon slayer features. Him to make him love and you can burn down any Forest or any landscape in his path making him especially dangerous. Well she has hunted and slain other Slayers before she's not hunted once of this teir or caliber...but she d felt ready for the challenge that she was ready for.

Today she was alone as she wandered towards the encampment not wanting to involve the Guild in her business, this was a personal matter and as far as they knew she was just clearing out a Rune Knight outpost to gain them a tactical advantage.  She wasn't really lying she just didn't want to drag more people into this then was necessary. As she walked through mid trip she noticed something about a day or so out from the camp. She would notice that she wasn't alone anymore. How she didn't manage to realize this before was a mystery to her maybe she was just too focused on our task but they were doing a better job but there was a slip-up and she could send someone around her. She would tighten up her cloak as she walked siding with the next best course of action would be they were. Not knowing who it was exciting it was better to confront them and get jumped on randomly she would stop and slowly turning her head. "However you are...come out now...this is your only warning…" she was a little concerned about what was there as she didn't want to get hurt or waste any power... But she was ready and focused.  What she didn't realize was who it was. At that would catch her off guard then any creature.

WC:511/14000

Death of the Magma Slayer Empty Re: Death of the Magma Slayer

Post by Guest 2nd July 2019, 4:15 am

"It would seem that I need more practice when it comes to stealth," a familiar voice would say and after a moment or two, Menka would walk out from behind one of the trees that were littered amongst the grasslands. Wearing a light green cloak which covered most of her body, the metal slayer certainly gave off the vibe of an assassin today although she was actually quite proud that she had been able to follow for so long without being spotted. She had planned on coming out sooner or later anyway but she had been so curious as to what Janet was up to that she had simply remained in the shadows and watched instead. It was unlike her team mate to simply wander off and leave her in the dark and the thought of that did somewhat confuse Menka some what. Privacy was something that she just had no concept of and so she had followed, as a loyal guild mate should, in her opinion anyway.

Walking towards Janet, the metallic woman would approach her partner, before stopping a few foot away. Her expression was as emotionless as ever but she did tilt her head as she spoke, a habit that she had picked up from various people that she had watched. There was much that still baffled her but thanks to her friendship with Janet, she was beginning to develop, even if the pace was somewhat slow, "Do not worry, there is no one following us, I have made sure of that. As far as I can tell, it is just us." Fortunately, there had been no need for combat during her little scouting test and she had been able to follow Janet without any issues. Of course, had there been then she would have lashed out without a moments notice. Even though she did not fully understand it just yet, she did feel a sense of camaraderie with those she knew, especially with her half draconian friend.

"So, what is this mission of ours that we need to complete?" she would go on to ask, logically assuming that she had might as well help out, now that she had been discovered. Since there had been no official job listing, she would ponder that perhaps this was something more personal, either that, or far darker in nature. Menka had no issue with that, as long as it was for the sake of completing the job although there was a slightly bothersome thought in her mind. During their last mission, she could not help but have seen more bodies on the festival floor than their should have been and the slayer could only have guessed that they must have been dealt with by Janet. The question was why though and that question was also partly why she had followed her friend. To find out the truth or if necessary, to try and stop and calm Janet, should a similar event take place again. She could not quite put it in to words but she did care, in her own, slightly odd way.

(WC: 515)
    (Thread WC: 1026/14000)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd July 2019, 5:31 am

Janet would standard a bit in awe that she was here just staring so many things she want to say good and bad. she was at the very least relieved that it wasn't anything dangerous lowering her guard ever-so-slightly and losing her grip Hunter cloaks since her partner new and she slowly pulled down her Hood and let her tail out since it was just them in the area at least as far as she knew. she would take a breath and gather her thoughts before speaking again glad to really she wasn't followed as far as she could tell however the next part back with her as she asked what the job they were supposed to do was. they shouldn't remember there being a day in this Mission she remember inviting anyone at all as far as she knew she was followed her which two degree was flattering but also why would you follow when she didn't ask for someone to help she didn't require the help no she was here she might as well accept it cuz I was she doesn't know how much she want to tell her the job she was doing as it wasn't deal with business it was very personal. As she walked up and stood about a foot away from her she would look down at her teammate before giving a deep sigh and a very small smile at the very least. “ I am glad it's just you but why did you follow me... I don't mind you assisting me but I don't recall asking for the help so what prompted you to go out of your way to go follow me?” search home wasn't that of anger or the stain it was more of curiosity had it been someone else it might have been more angry but she knew this person wanted to know that it probably wasn't a malicious intent. so that she felt no need to just hide what she was doing she was already here she might as well be useful. “ as for what I'm doing out here there is a Rune Knight general who needs to be slain, I intend to go slay him and deal with him as he is a problem for me if that answers your question enough?” she asked. Janet wasn't one to give job reference because she never knew how much information again was it better to be vague so they didn't question too much or is it better to be completely open though being more open would involve being more open about a pass and she didn't know she wanted to talk about that quite yet. however if she would have keep being asked questions to continue to answer but for now that would do as she looked down at her teammate. she answered her question so hopefully she will get an answer to hers soon, and I could keep going since they were so about a day out from the base and Janet want to be done with this sooner than later almost having a haste to herself.

WC:541/1567

Post by Guest 2nd July 2019, 6:08 am

She was slightly confused by Janet's reaction and was uncertain of how to respond at first. The look on her team mates face was not quite what she had expected to see and the slayer briefly wondered if perhaps she had crossed a line by following. However, the truth was that it was too late anyway now and at least Janet had not snapped at her, so there was at least that. Menka found body language so difficult to understand and her partner's even more so. It was just all so utterly mind boggling and caused the mechanical part of her mind to be sent in to overdrive.

"You are my friend, so it is only natural that I would wish to accompany you on a mission," Menka would answer simply, as though it was the most natural thing in the world to say, "I admit that I was also curious as to why you would wander off so quickly without telling anyone. We have always gone on missions together up until now and I found it difficult to simply sit back at the guild hall, when I could be out here aiding you with your task. Besides, I am sure that the task will be much easier to do with the two of us instead of one." It was a logical answer in truth and although she wanted to talk a little more on her reasons, she found it difficult to quite describe so she simply stopped at that point.

As she heard about the mission though, Menka became convinced she had made the right decision after all. Remembering the danger that had come from the last time they had assassinated a member of the knights, she was all too aware of the amount of enemies that could be waiting for them. No doubt they would be more prepared now and the metal slayer would certainly not let her friend travel alone. Yes, she trusted in Janet's strength but it was an unnecessary risk for her to to do it alone and in truth, it caused her to feel momentarily troubled. What would happen if Janet snapped again and began attacking everyone while in her draconian form? It did bother her slightly and only ramped up the caution that was already in the back of her mind.

"You could have asked me to come with you and I would have," she would say in answer to being told about the mission, "After what happened in Mountain Village, it is safe to assume that the man you wish to slay could well have a lot of guards around him or worse, could be barricaded in a fortress or something. Anyone of those knights that we spared could be an ally of his and would no doubt have told him if they are. Even with two of us, it could be a difficult task but I stick with what I said just now. If this what you want to do, Janet, then I am with you. Let us kill this man and go home."

She, however, could not help but ask another question and it came out rather abruptly, "Am I right in assuming that he hurt you in some way?

(WC: 541/2108
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd July 2019, 6:38 am

And she continued to speak to her she will give a deep sigh will taking her say how she was curious because Janet just walked off quickly without consulting her since they were a team. the concept of being on a team with so new to the dragon so she didn't give it much thought to think to ask anyone for help with any of her issues furthermore she kept saying how is she would have asked she would have went with her regardless of what pass headlight ahead but Janet didn't work all asking she didn't want any help with that ass she had a head because it wasn't anyone else's problem however at this point I suppose since she was tagging along it was her problem. “ thank you for the consideration I'll keep in mind to ask next time if I need anything how are we should go, we still have about a day of travel…” she would go to the turn to keep walking assuming her teammate would follow however the next portion of a question will make her stop and look back at her. She said that she'd assume that this man had hurt her in the past or any of that nature, Janet would think about this for a moment thinking how to answer honestly to this question without sounding abrasive but nothing came to mine I should be back for her Hood to give us I'm not really wanting to talk about at the current moment you'd have something swelling deep inside. “No...No he has not…” she would say as she quickly pulled up her Hood once again hiding her Dragon features her tail retreating back into her clothes so she just looked like another traveler going down the road not wanting to be stopped by anyone if they ran across anyone. Her responses was blunt and emotionless, if anything might have been a tad cold. “ what keep moving for now I'll keep you updated on what we're doing as we go.” with that Janet will continue to walk forward down the path towards the base. if her teammates still wanted to go with her she could follow if she wanted Janet truly didn't think about it too much I just heard a moment thinking about the objective and now how to calculate her teammate in. Normally Janet was much more open but she didn't know how to explain how she felt about doing this for herself. this wasn't a Vengeance Mission this wasn't a quest for Revenge this was just something guiding her hatred Maybe she couldn't quite place it yet but something was drawing her to go after this man. she told herself she would explain when the time came and she knew how to but for now he just couldn't find the words hoping that her teammate didn't think she was just being abrasive even though she absolutely was. She would quickly take one more look back behind her to see if she would follow curious about what she was going to do next with that answer. part of her expected her to just walk away but at the same time she did say she'd help with anything she needed so with that it made her curious though she wouldn't stop walking as she looks back with almost no expectation on face waiting to see what she did next.

2697/14000

Post by Guest 2nd July 2019, 9:19 am

The thought of walking away did not even cross Menka's mind and she was already moving forwards, the moment that Janet did, without the slightest hesitation. It was clear to her that there was obviously something more and Janet's answer did nothing to satiate her curiosity. In fact, it did precisely the opposite but more than that, it caused her to become even more troubled. Trust was important to the metal slayer and up until now, she had assumed that Janet felt the same way and yet, that belief was definitely being put to the test now. Had the words that they had shared about honesty simply been a deception? It was a question that needed to be answered, now, before they went any further. If she had been capable of feeling hurt, then she probably would have been by the coldness of her friends words but as it was, she was simply baffled.

Moving quickly, she would sprint in front of Janet and block her path, looking up at her hooded partner, her expression as calm and neutral as ever, "You are lying to me and I want to know why. I thought that we made it clear to each other when we met that we would be open with one another, regardless of what it was that needed to be said. I do not know what has happened but it is obvious that he hurt you. It is written all over your face and the fact that you are speaking to me like this proves it. When I said that I wanted to help you take this man out, I meant it but you can at least tell me what he has done to deserve death. I believe that he hurt you and now you want vengeance for it, by burning him to cinders. Am I right?"

She was more than aware of the strength of Janet but did not move out of the way and simply continued to look up at her, her blue eyes baring in to the orbs of her partner. It made no sense to her for them to go on this mission if they did not know all the facts and Menka, perhaps naively, thought that including the past as well. Suffering was nothing new to the metal slayer and her past had been horrific, so it was not as if she could not understand why Janet may want revenge but trying to hide was something that she did not fathom. They were team mates after all and if her friend could not open up to her, then who could she open up to? Even the other members of the guild were a rather rowdy bunch and honestly, Menka was uncertain of who she would go to, if she had an issue, other than Janet or Lily.

After a few moments of silence she would add, "Janet, please trust me with this. I know what it  is like to have to live with a painful child hood and I just want to help you."

(WC: 512/3209)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd July 2019, 9:55 am

Janet Would just stare at her teammate who's blocking your path accusing her of lying.   weak moment of pause  as she starts to make declarations that this man is hurt her in the past or anything of that nature. How she wants you nothing but burn this man is Cinders and get Vengeance on them and demanding an answer.    Janet could have easily done anything to get out of this situation where they were shoving her aside or  starting to fly away she didn't staring at her a little upset that she think she would  why after being so straightforward with her down for a moment and emotion Crossing her face genuine upsetness what was different than what you normally felt when she was facing any other person.  She then begins to speak deciding to defend her claim suppose you should have said more before then. “Listen to me when I say this this man has done nothing to me... I want him dead for a whole nother reason. “   she would pause before Clearing House about trying not to be angry with your teammate.  “ I want him dead just because he's a swear I hate Slayers from the bottom of my heart I hate them all they do nothing but hunt me they do nothing but  try to kill me,   I made an exception for this Guild spiders in our Guild are safe beyond that I'd rather see them all die... I can come across in the dark Mage unless I have a reason to work with them and killing them if they're Slayer,  the fact that the ruin nights only makes my cause more Justified the fact that they attacked nature only makes my cause more Justified,  but at the end of the day the only thing he's ever done to me is exist and be a Slayer I do hope this answers your question I wasn't lying to you he hasn't done anything to me I've never met him I've never seen him I merely want him dead because he exists…. that may be shallow of me but I swore to myself that I would do this.”   she says taking a breath after that before reiterating her point.  “ as I said you and the rest of the guild are safe I don't consider you my enemy I don't consider that our Guild Master of my enemy... family is safe no matter what my friends are safe no matter what so don't cards for a wine that you were in any danger around me because you're not,   I'm not trying to be secretive but I don't know how to explain it other than making me sound like some kind of monster that I am I was trying to think of a more delicate way to say it but since you want it out now here it is I'm a monster who just wants them dead.”  she then walks away from her partner feeling ashamed of herself letting her emotions get the best of her the fact that she just wants to go out and Slaughter the Slayer for the sake of being a Slayer didn't sit right with her however it's what she wanted to do and it's all she can think about right now is just killing him and anyone that defended him which will be everyone at bus station.  “Does that answer any questions you have….”  she says not looking out her teammate feeling ashamed of herself still waiting for an answer before continuing not wanting to shove her teammate inside.

614/3818

Post by Guest 2nd July 2019, 10:49 am

"I was wrong to assume and I apologise for jumping to the wrong conclusion, I was wrong to accuse you of lying," Menka would admit, having no issue with accepting the fact and having no ego to bruise. However, Janet's words were even more troubling in a way and the metal slayer was quiet for quite some time after hearing her friend open up to her. She had asked for the truth and the metallic woman had received just that, which she was truly thankful for. Janet's point about disliking slayers briefly reminded her of their first meeting, when Menka had found herself needing to admit to the half dragon that she was a slayer herself. What Janet had said about not hating slayers who she was friends with was precisely what she had said on that very first day, which was what the metal slayer decided to rely on, in order to try and help comfort her friend.

"You are not a monster, Janet," she would say, wishing that she could put some emotion in to her voice, "The fact that we are even speaking to each other is proof of that. If you truly hated all slayers and were on a mission to destroy them all then you would have killed me, the first time we met. I do not blame you for hating dragon slayers at all and if I were in your position, then I probably would too but the fact that you are able to tell the difference between friend and foe means that you are far more than a simple monster and I think you know that. I am not going to assume any longer about you and I will not ask anything more about this, unless you wish me too. I cannot say that I understand what it is like to be hunted because I do not but I do know what it is like to treated like I am nothing."

Menka paused briefly and then continued after a moment of thought, "I do not believe that I told you about my past, did I? Well, I was basically a lab rat that was used in order to satisfy the curiosity of a scientist. He is the reason why I am little more than just a machine pretending to be a human and he is the reason why I sound like this. He did not acknowledge me in anyway and looked at as though I was not even there. A cruel and horrible man, a human of the worst kind. The only reason that I was able to escape his clutches was because he force fed the lacrima that I told you about before. It gave me the power I needed to escape, killing him as I did so. Believe me, Janet, I know how horrible humanity can be."

Moving out of the way of her partner and instead standing beside her, "Thank you for opening up to me, my friend. If you still wish to complete this task of yours then I am with you, all the way."

(WC: 517/4335)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd July 2019, 11:23 am

Jennifer listen to a partner and then just give a small smile knotting gently before reaching out with her Dragon claw as she moved to the side grabbing her shoulder glad to hear that she was with her to the end. glad that someone else knew what it was like and here that she wasn't a monster from someone for once was quite a refreshing feeling. she would give a small nod and good for shoulder with the dragon claw. “Thank you my friend... we can discuss this more later in my life if you want but for now we must go well almost there and they will be expecting any I'm sure of it that always on guard around there after all through job to guard in this area…. something I did not mention be careful you melee attacks I know you're very close combat oriented but he is the magma dragon slayer so getting close might not be advised unless you can get out just as quick he likes to do area damage from what I hear I don't know much about him I apologize I can't help you more.” she would sigh deeply before starting to walk along with her partner towards the base. perhaps it was more foolish to go after this man not knowing enough about him but she didn't want to miss the chance of him escaping or getting away and miss her opportunity to slay him once more. As I walked over her partner once more glad that she wasn't doing this alone and she understood just wow she felt in the situation. “ do you want to sneak in or do you want to just crash the doors I have many options at my disposal but since now you're here I don't mean to be rude but I have to work around you as well so my visual plan isn't going to work... what do you propose perhaps another do you will help me not have such a cloud in mind as just to rush in and try to kill him.” she would say earnestly trying to think of another plan to go in that would benefit them both she knew breaking down the front gate was stupid but she just might not have paired at this point just wanting to kill him but I want to protect her partner was more than her lust to kill and slay this man and release the beast on to the Council headquarters. She will continue to walk as she waited for her partner's answer getting closer and closer to the base knowing that they would have to make a decision soon otherwise the decision will be made for them and they would have to fight their way inside which is not something she looks forward to doing, any advantage they can get on a Rune Knight base of operations would be better than not. bearing that in mind however they would have to go out at some point so would sooner better than later. Janet was thinking about a million miles a second while she waited for the answer already coming up with scenarios in her head.

543/4977

Post by Guest 2nd July 2019, 11:58 am

"This is not going to be like it was at Mountain Village," Menka would answer after listening to Janet, "I do not think that we are going to have much chance if we simply try and fly in to the middle of them. I definitely think that we need to take a more subtle approach and at least try to thin the numbers out. There could be dozens of them in there, if not more and even with your strength, we maybe overwhelmed. I honestly do not see us succeeding without removing a fair few other knights, unless we can take him out in one quick swoop, which seems unlikely. I think we need to find a subtle way in to the camp and then try and stealthily take them out. Since you have a better knowledge of the slayer, it would seem the best idea for you to kill him, while I deal with any other knights in the area."

It seemed the prudent way of going about things and given her own combat style, Menka was well aware that she was best suited to play a more clean up crew kind of role. She did not mind that at all, as it was simply the logical thing to do. The thought of removing the rune knights was not of a great concern to her as her opinion of them had only dropped since the encounter at the village. Even now, she assumed that they still spouting the same rhetoric about protecting the people, when in truth, they did anything but. She would not enjoy the fight as such and taking unnecessary lives was never her aim but the simple fact was that if they stood in the way, then they needed to be removed, it was simple as that when it came to a mission.

However, getting in could be a problem and unfortunately that was something that her magic was not all that suited to. Shadows and subterfuge were not what her slayer was about and it would seem that if they were going to get in quietly, then they would probably have to tap in to Janet's abilities instead. Unless of course, her partner wanted to take the same approach and just blast through the front doors, which seemed slightly stupid to Menka. A part of her thought though that perhaps Janet would want a more direct approach, given her recently revealed hatred for both the knights and the magma slayer. It was a rather distressing thought but one that she managed to see past for the time being. For now, she would have to focus purely on the mission otherwise it was doomed to fail.

"I am not all that suited when it comes to getting us in there. Do you have any techniques that could get us through the gates? If not, then we may have to take a more direct approach and who knows how many of them we would have to fight then,"
    she would say, looking at Janet and curious to learn more about her friends magic.

(WC: 517/5494)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd July 2019, 12:33 pm

Janet would stop and think for a moment but only a moment as she kinda plated her magic, flashy or exploding you could help her get in she had a spell like a get her inside but it wouldn't leave her partner out which is not something she was going to do at this current moment. bearing that in mind however No then she stopped and looked over at her and she said she had nothing that would benefit thinking for a brief moment and getting a smile as she pulled down or floating storage remove her cloak but I ain't her tail Flow Free and her scale show. She move her hair aside and show her GoldenEye and turn to her partner smiling starting to hatch an idea on how to get in. “I think you can be more useful than you think, you have something that I don't you have something that standing next to me to be your greatest strengths in any Endeavor that's the fact that you would completely normal and Innocent compared to a beast like myself... if you were to restrain me which I trust you to do and bring me an as a captured Prize or a bounty or anything of the sort I'm sure you can make something up...We can get the drop on them provided they lower their guard around you you can start getting the drop on them and when they turn on you I'll get the drop on them.” She would move in front of her teammate and give a small nod. “ that should help us clear out some of the numbers in as they me formulate in the structure we can use that to our advantage in the ensuing chaos should draw out the magma dragon slayer which then I can take care of him while you finish off all the strike was around the base know what is quite a hefty base their numbers are quite large the be safe ride out here aren't exactly why lightweight so I doubt they're going to be weak enemies so it might be best to stick together and take on the magma dragon slayer together so we can figure that out once went in there but now I think that's our best bet of getting inside is using myself as bait….” she said as she took a deep breath and looked at her partner and gave a small nod. “If you're up for it do what you have to do to make it look convincing but I do mind I do have to break out of this to help you I can't help you if I'm estranged so that's my idea if you have a better one please I implore you to speak out because that's just one thing I'll tell my head with a quick amount of time we have…” she says sounding confident about the plan that she's calling forth earnestly thinking it was their best bet however she didn't want to do it if her teammate was on board as this was a very risky plan and required a lot of moving parts.

WC:543/6007

Post by Guest 2nd July 2019, 1:17 pm

Listening to Janet's plan, Menka would tilt her head, confused at first as to just what her friend was suggesting. Deception was of course not a strength of hers and she was uncertain if she could pull it off, however, the logic of it seemed sound although there was of course a risk of failure. It was a curious idea though and the more that she considered it, the more confidence she had in herself to be able to pull it off. Besides, she was more than strong enough to defeat a couple of peons anyway and it was not as if Janet would not be able to break out if need be. So, she would simply nod her head and say, "All right, let us go with this plan of yours. I have the perfect spell to use so there is no need to worry about that. It will not hurt in the slightest."

She would turn to her left and with a wave of her hands, a chain would appear in her hands, which the slayer would then direct towards Janet. Once it made contact, the metal would quickly tie itself around the half dragon, binding her arms, legs and feet without any instructions needed from Menka at all. It was a useful spell and the metal slayer had used it several times although never for this particular purpose. Once the job was done, she would briefly approach her team mate and make sure that they were tight enough and after a brief touch, was more than satisfied. They would certainly be convincing enough to fool the guards. Without any further thought, she would then walk forwards and hoist Janet over her shoulder, preferring that option to forcing her partner to walk. The purple haired woman was easily able to carry her team mate and without another word, she would set out for the base.

A she approached the base, a pair of guards would notice her and make their way forward, both wielding long spears, one male and one female. They both wore the uniform of the rune knights and neither of them looked particularly friendly. Menka took a breath as she approached, knowing that having to lie was going to be a test for her but for the sake of the mission, it was one that she would simply have to do, for the sake of Janet.

"Halt!" the male guard would say, pointing his spear at her, "Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Menka and I have come to claim a bounty for this half dragon that I have captured,"
    she would say, her tone as emotionless as ever although she did gently tug on Janet's tail, which was hanging down Menka's back, in order to get her partner to struggle a bit, starting to understand what was happening. "I have been told that such creatures are sought after by the leader of this encampment."

"Indeed," the male would reply, walking around the back of Menka and staring at Janet's face for a moment, while the female had her spear still pointed at the slayer, "You have managed to perform a great deed by capturing this filth and we will happily take it off your hands. Please follow us in to the encampment and we will give you your just reward."

Following the pair, Menka would carry Janet through the large gates and in to a nearby tent, which the slayer would 'accidentally' close the flap on as they entered. It was the perfect place for the ambush to take place and as the two guards began to fill out the paperwork, the blue eyed woman would gently place her team mate on the floor. Before they knew what hit them, she would then sprint towards them, jump over the desk and slash them to pieces with a pair of claws that would spawn from her hands. It was quick and clean, with neither of them being able to utter a sound. Kills that an assassin would probably be proud of in truth.

Turning around to Janet, Menka would then walk over and touch the chains with her hand, causing them to vanish in to nothing and freeing her partner. Pleased with how they had done, she would simply say, complimenting her team mate, "Congratulations, it seemed that your plan worked perfectly."

(WC: 733/6740)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 12:06 am

Janet would give a deep sigh watching her teammate restrain her, despite what she had said this was still something that was very uneasy to hurt having someone else have full control knowing that she had none herself didn't set her in any state of he's however this is work needed to be done for now. With that in mind however she would do as her partner required get having her hands Wags and everything else bound together.  As she was finishing up finding her together she would be hoisted over shoulders surprised by her partner strength so easily is carry her. However, bearing all that in mind she would watch him Partners start to walk towards the base with her in tow hoping that the plan worked as of this state she wasn't very useful. However all of her fear was put to rest as she walked to the base as the guards seem to be particularly interested in Janet into half draconic nature though she grout a little bit as she lifted her and hoisted her tail slightly annoyed by it but more trying to put on a show for the two guards how are the tampon thing can be addressed later for now or was important is a would like to attend to clean a bounty implanted worked they have gotten inside.  What's inside in the guards have their back turned her partner make quick work of them cutting them down with quick efficient means cousin to make no noise at all before coming to release Janet commenting on how her plan worked. Jared will give a small nod and stand up rubbing her wrist a little bit. "It would appear so…" she said listen for a brief moment around them. There were many gaurds patrolling from wheat she could hear and remember and it be foolish to assume that they weren't magically gifted. With that in mind she would turn back towards her partner and nod a bit. We are inside and can now efficiently get the drop on them…" she would smile turning briefly before taking a deep breath in. "Alright lets get this going we wont have the surprise factor for long so whatever you do, strike fast and hard, we need to eleminate as many as possible…" she said turning back towads the tents entrance getiing ready to go slay the Rune Knights. As soon as Menka was ready she would go out quickly first.  "Garfield!" She call out getting gaurds attention drawing a chuvk of them to her as she started to get surround they started to use re-equip magic. As swords and spears would apper in there hands they would begin to shout orders. "Kill the monster its free!" They would yell as Janet gathered energy in her dragon claw. "Nightshade poison storm." She said crushing the energy in her claw creating a black and green mist wafting through the air engulfing them causing them to as they start to breath in they start to choke up and seize on the ground. Janet would watch them a whe preparing for any reinforcements and keeping an eye out for her teammate and Garfield. A few more rushing as the shadows in the mist being hidden what is shoot out at anyone that approach the mist would get attacked by the shadow of there comrade and the mist. Now not only people inside the Miss forced to watch the rest of them struggling to get in there and help them but you bought me out so I can foresee watch the people in the mist suffer and choke.  Never would then wait to see Menkas Brest move as a few Rune Knights preapre some ranged spells.

WC:634/7374

Ablities:

Post by Guest 3rd July 2019, 2:30 am

Sprinting in to the fray as well, Menka would simply say, "Cage Of The Metal Dragon," which would suddenly cause a a large metallic seal of metal to surround four of the knights who had decided to stay together to cast. For a moment, they would simply look confused, before the area inside would suddenly start to flood with liquid metal, causing them to scream with fear and fright, desperate to escape what was probably one of the metal slayer's nastiest abilities. There was little they could do though and once the entire cage was filled, it would become rock solid, capturing them inside and killing them. The purple haired woman would show the slightest hint of mercy and continue to take out as many as she could. Another guard would appear to attack her but she was quick to tap in to her magic again and say, "Javelin Of The Metal Dragon," spawning a massive spear in her hand, which she would then hurl at the target. He would try to create a spell shield but the spear pierced through it and impaled him, sending him crashing to the ground, bleeding heavily.

It was tricky to fight around Janet's mist but she was canny enough to be able to use it to her advantage, managing to move around it and out behind another small group of guards. By the time they knew that she was there, it was too late, as she would start to spin and say, "Spines Of The Metal Dragon," which would hurl metal shards in all directions, penetrating through the knights and causing them all to bleed from every orifice, shrieking horribly as the spell did its job. They would all crash in a heap to the ground and once the spell ended, she would leap in to her next target, smashing her fist in to his stomach, before striking with a powerful uppercut which almost took his head off. For the moment, she refrained from using her strongest abilities, feeling that they would probably be needed against the slayer but for now, her spells were incredibly effective against the knights.

With her natural speed and strength, she was able to deal with the more close ranged type knights, able to dodge their lunging attack and countering with powerful physical strikes. They may have been wearing some kind of armour but it did not seem to to do all that much when faced with the slayer's might. Her punches and kicks were accurate, as though the mechanical part of her mind was sending her data of where exactly to strike them. Given the appearance and power of her partner though, it may have simply been a fact that they so scared of Janet, that they were unable to fight properly. Either way, everything was going as planned for the moment and Menka would continue to clatter through the rank and file nights, while keeping an eye out for the magma slayer, if he even dared to show his face.

(WC: 505/7879)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 3:25 am

Shannon would soon be getting to just start going to town on the people in the Mist since we Shadows were dealing with anyone trying to get in to help and her partner seemed to be doing with the rest she wouldn't go through the Mists at all the coughing people who cannot defend themselves at this point and splash of the mother calls causing them in either die from the poison or die from her cutting them to shreds.  How is something felt off why hasn't he shown himself yet they were under attack when it makes sense for the commander to be here by now, she would pause and she would dismiss her gas and Poison by sucking it all up back into her before looking to a partner as then suddenly she would hear a very loud clapping sound from a higher perch. There was a man there with darker skin and a black mustache and short black hair what's a scar going down his right eye. She was just in a very Regal Rune Knight Uniform. As he stood there clapping two lieutenants had appeared next to him one dressed in all-black with a hood drawn over there head,and one dressed almost like an Amazon from the jungle they were from. The man would clap smiling a little. " Ladies, ladies this has been quite amusing but this is where is ends...Smoky go take the metal girl, you should be resistant to most her abilities...and Gabriella go take the beasts that your use to fighting ...don't make me have to step in." He said as the amazon jumped down with a spear and rushed Janet. " yes sir…" a male voice would say as he then disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared behind Menka however when he reappeared about five of homes reappeared.  Janet would growl to the slayer wanting to get him and his pompis pride but these two had to go first. Before she could think to even attempt to help Mebka she was met with a spear. "Nightshade bow!" She would call out forming a black bow as she got close and fired an arrow.  The black arrow would soar towards her with great speed but the leaves would suddenly swirl around the amazon and she would teleport just in time past the arrow catching Janet off guard.   She would appear in front of Janet in the air and spin kicking her. Her strength was actual really close to janets causing her to barely get her arms up to block the amazons kick sending her skidding back looking up at the amazon who wasted no time when she landed to rush Janet.  She was relentless so Janet had to get more aggressive as well hoping that be enough. As she prepared her lself for the assault she glanced at Menka, then to her opponent.if she was this strong how good was the smoke make mage. Plus there were still Rune Knights all around her. She needed to deal with this amazon fast and now.

515/8394

Post by Guest 3rd July 2019, 4:01 am

The smoke type mage was awfully quick although Menka was just about able to turn around to face him, as he reappeared behind her. He was a strange looking male and most of his face and body seemed to be covered by a veil of fog and smoke, making it difficult to tell much about him at all. A tall figure, standing at about 6'5 and almost a foot taller than she was. He did not seem to speak though, which somewhat suited the metal slayer, not being all that talkative in battle either. She would lash out with a powerful punch but he would simply vanish and reappear behind her again, much to her bemusement. The metal slayer had never met an opponent who could simply vanish and reappear before and it left her in a difficult position. She was a brawler, plain and simple and having to face an opponent like this was an issue to say the least. However, she would simply view him as another enemy, standing in the way of Janet and her goal, that needed to be removed. It was as simple as that.

He would raise his hands and unleash a stream of smoke that came hurtling in her direction, which she was just about able to dodge, before opening her mouth, absorbing as much as she could, before saying, "Roar Of The Metal Dragon," unleashing a powerful blast of liquid metal towards him. Just as it was about to reach him, it would then take solid form and push him backwards, slamming him up against the wall of the encampment and briefly immobilising the male. Sprinting in to try and finish him, she would launch a powerful punch in his direction but with a small smile, he would suddenly vanish again, causing Menka to crash in to the wall herself, briefly knocking the wind out of her. Laughing, he would then create a fist like motion and launch a smoke projectile towards the metal slayer, catching her in the face with it as she clambered back to her feet and knocking her back down. There was something peculiar about the smoke, which seemed to distort her vision, making it difficult for her to see and giving him the chance to strike her with a second smoke punch. Menka did not scream in pain or anguish but they were powerful none the less.

He went for one too many though and she was able to hear the third one coming, rolling out of the way and using her slayer senses in order to to keep fighting. To her surprise, she was actually bleeding from the mouth, a sensation that she had never experienced before although in truth, being on the losing end of a fight was actually new to her as well. Wiping it away, she would use her keen hearing to wait for a moment to strike and as he vanished once more and appeared behind her, she was able to turn around and catch him a powerful right handed punch that knocked him backwards, definitely feeling something that time.

"You are an odd creature," he would say, finally deciding to speak, "You attack without thought  and simply lash out when you sense me close by, like an animal would and yet you have the movements and emotions of a machine. Just what are you, woman?" At least tell me that, before I kill you."

Menka would not answer and simply use his voice as a way of detecting where he was, focusing all of her attention on to her keen sense of hearing. The blood still dripping from her lips. This fight was going to require her strongest skills and she began to channel her magic power, preparing to cast two abilities simultaneously, while he simply watched in amusement, ready to continue the fight.

(WC: 644/9038)

Last edited by Menka on 3rd July 2019, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 4:50 am

Janet wood sorrel a little bit at this person she was fighting she was quick jumpy and shown and no matter how much she tried to call her or dogs or cats contraindicated only bright side to all this when she was able to dodge her just as well her spear was becoming a problem. It was the whole beings you could not get in close every time she would go to Cosi distance Effingham school being away and I'm kind she charged with it she had before she would treat passing any spells I will be useless as she was just Dodge or disappear.  She started to think quicker and how to get for the stand still long enough to get any town of blowing her and kill her cuz if she was going to strike he had to do it quickly. She would actually for Nightshade Dragon claw's to give herself a little bit of an extra hit when she did her partial take over and grew another horn and a set of claws. To make sure when she struck she would kill her in one or two hits. It was just that she got another idea not when she was fond of but one that she would work in the timespan that she had. She was only jump back when you try to bait her into an attack which works like a charm the Amazon taking advantage of the opinion charging in with the spear head on. Janet would just then at the last second thoughts just enough so it didn't hit a vital organ as it stabs through her.  The Amazon seem to be happy she got to hit in and Janet would cringe in pain. Though she wouldn't let the pain stopper and she acted quickly doing that on purpose you would Beach over and quickly got the spear and Pull It in taking the Amazon off gaurd completely. As she did should reach out when he Dragon hand and would dig her claws into her method before giving out work showing you're on the spot. As her wounds would start to heal she would pull out the spirit and glare at the Magnum range for wings sprouting on her back as she started to hover and then when you begin to shoot up towards him but she would stop and look back towards your partner he was fighting a smoke mage. She would work between them for a moment I want to see him slightly before turning to his own page and pulling out for Nightshade bow. She would pull back in fire hoping to catch him off guard.  It wasn't that she didn't think she could handle with me but she didn't think she can handle the vibe I want to go by yourself in the fit of rage she was totally into it in her teammates help as long she was being distracted by this mage. what Janet failed to realize was the second she turned the fire the magma dragon slayer would take advantage of that prepare to strike.

518/9536

Post by Guest 3rd July 2019, 5:16 am

The arrow from Janet flew true and struck the smoke mage in the chest, causing him to yell with pain and drop to one knee, trying to pull it out. Taking the opportunity, Menka would come forwards and smash him in the face with a tremendous right cross that would cause him to cry out and collapse to the ground, which was exactly where she wanted him. The metal slayer would  then quickly clamber on top of him and start to lay waste with a variety of strikes and chops, releasing the magic power that she had been saving up and instead simply relying on the blunt approach. He yelled in pain but her barrage did not stop, pummelling him until he stopped moving. It would seem like a surprising display of savagery but the truth was that he was simply so resistant to physical attacks that she had been forced to handle the situation in such a way. It was like each punch only did half her usual damage and so she had to resort to simply striking him more times. She certainly did not feel bloodthirsty or anything like that although she was pleased that that he would not longer be any more trouble.

Turning around to see the magma mage aiming an attack at Janet, she would quickly get up and charge towards him. Unfortunately, for her, he seemed to be aware of what she was going to do and hurled an enormous magma ball of flame at the metal slayer instead. The attack caught her smack bang in the chest and Menka crashed to the floor, her body smouldering and burning from the attack. It felt like her body was on fire and as she lay twitching on the floor, unable to move, she struggled to come to terms with what had just happened. His attack was on a different level completely and she had been completely unaware of his strength. The logical part of her told her that she had been reckless and that she had allowed herself to become lost in the moment but her human side was saying that trying to defend her friend was not a weakness but a strength. She did not understand it at all and instead could do nothing but stare up at the sky, her arms and legs stretched out, stunned by what she had just been hit by and at the mercy of anyone who was still left standing.

Those thoughts would soon be pushed aside as she realised how Janet might respond to her fall and that was more troubling than anything. The metal slayer knew the hatred that her friend had for the magma slayer but that would increase now and her concern was that her team mate might lose control completely. Yet, there was nothing she could do to help at the moment and struggling so that she could lay on her side and simply watch as her friend fought the horrible mage.

(WC: 500/10036)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 6:30 am

[size=30]Not seeing the attack coming surprised but what happened next her team mate Menka had jumped in front of the lava blast and got hit by a head-on and was not laying on the ground in a smoldering mess still sending me a live however time would stop for Janet for a moment she could hear the sound of her own heartbeat has it started in her chest several times has she said slowly looked at her teammate lying there on the ground in pain and looked over to the lava dragon slayer who was just laughing and laughing. Flashbacks of her family dying in the sliders killing them come the - she is standard her teammate then at the man than other he mate then at the man before her eyes went small and they just boiling up inside of her this man had no more right to live anymore he never did but now she had at least of reason petroleum other than he was just a slayer.  Her cause and horn would be into roll again and Biscayne was with start to cover her body not going to her full take over with activating all of her parcels a she just turned in started to walk so late towards so lava dragon Slayer as if she was challenging him one on one. He would look at her up use no longer laughing as she want towards him her Claus bald up in fist of she there to him down but before he get even begin to speak she was gone she vanish to do a shadow and the next thing he would know she would be behind him we formed and grabbing the back of his head the only one coming out of Janet smell friend I would just simply be."Die…" I she turned jumped up in you still whisper tell her down smashing his head through the podium the who was on our way down to ground and creating a small I she turned jumped up in you still whisper tell her down smashing his head through the podium the who was on our way down to ground and creating a small crater with her dragon like saying that she had gone through several days of wood and metal making sure he felt everything on the way down. However as he was the creator and she look down at him he will just smiling as if nothing at even happened the they were visible wounds smack you feel no pain as she like go beginning to feel his skin warm up and Lava start to cover him as if now he will was weight in Orem of lava backing up in 2 the air where the podium used to be she was just wap her hands together and then throwing one out shouldn't a nightshade Atlanta him the Pierce the wobble armor have her he would meet with a bowl of lava and they would clash in Madera finding each other out as he then shot to Torrance of lava though they we're not and for her if they were and at her teammate. Her eyes going wide to quickly - down not being want to make an time I'll see what dois activate her dragon fortitude and getting the way feeling a small shield around herself but since she was behind her she would get shield of as well though the shield she would be fine.  She wasn't sure if she could fight this man and protect 40 minutes to same time as he knew that now she wouldn't go out of her way to make sure she was safe and she would but she would have to please think about her stratagy. She done got and idea and then through through in but then disappeared into the shadow again going behind him trying to get him to look at her. Turn attention would turn away from Menka and looks towards word Janet would appear in the level of the wooden metal but just sent you a quickly daughter all the way as she threw a steel guitar at him lying by past him. Hey what's laugh and taunt her. However what spell to realize why is the metal beam would land right next to her team mate. hopefully if she could consume this she could get some energy back and help her or a least move. Now Janet would by Menka some time to recover.[/size]

[size=30]750/10786[/size]

Post by Guest 3rd July 2019, 7:13 am

Being forced to watch the fight without being able to help was somewhat of a nightmare for the metal slayer but thankfully, she eventually began to feel some feeling back in her body, as the stun wore off. It was a rough battle between Janet and the magma slayer and although Menka had faith in her partner, she was just a little unsure of what the final result would be. She desperately wanted to help and fortunately for her, the answer would soon come to her, as a metal object would land beside her. Uncertain as to what it actually was but pushing that thought aside, the metal slayer would drag herself over to to it and start eating, appreciating the taste of the metal as it slipped down her throat. Her first few bites were slow and but they quickly became rampant as they gave her more and more strength, recovering her energy.

By the time the item was fully devoured, she would be able to clamber back to her feet and tap in to her powers, while the magma slayer's attention was fully captured by her partner. She would begin to channel her powers and utter two spells, one after the others, "Fists Of The Metal Dragon....Body Of The Metal Dragon." As she uttered the spells, her entire body would become grey and scaly, while her hands would be covered by a thick coat of liquid metal that would solidify in to fists. These were the two strongest abilities that she had and the strength and speed that she felt flooding through her body were enormous. Menka was unsure of just how long she would be able to fight for but hopefully it would be enough to back Janet up enough to finish the fight off. Now with the ability to move, she would quickly chomp down another piece of metal that the battle had left scattered on the ground, gaining as much stamina back as she could.

When she felt prepared, she would head towards Janet and tap in to her powers once more and inhale as much liquid metal as she could, before firing it towards the magma mage, striking him in the back and sending him flying in to a wall briefly. Calling out to Janet, she would say, "His magic damage will be weakened, hit him with everything you have." She would start moving forward herself, hoping to be able to at least get close enough to use her longer distanced abilities, or at least as close as she had to a long ranged ability. Her body and fists abilities had boosted her physical attributes greatly but unfortunately they did little to help her spell damage, so the best she could was hope to stun him a second time and to just completely unleash all of her strength on him, as she had to the now dead smoke mage. Either way, she believed that the fight would soon be coming to an end, one way or another.

(WC: 504/11290)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 7:55 am

Glad to see that her team it was up and going again Janet would then begin to do as her teammates head in glad to see that her team it was up and going again Janet would then begin to do as her teammates head in begin her assault on him showing no mercy as she started his slash into him with his claws timing her attacks with her teammates perfectly. While he was dodging some of them and taking some of them dealing damage to both of the more they hit hit him they were making progress this time whereas before he was virtually resistant to the damage now due to her partner they were much more at and strategic position now.  This will not dissuade them however as he would then make a wall of magma surrounding him almost like a show and then it started to harden making it so their claws cannot penetrate for the time being or it would take some time for the kind of shell. Janet would look over to her teammate as she holding her talk for a moment. " I want to say we have them on the run but I don't believe so I think he's doing something in there but we need to pierce that show if you have an attack that can Pierce through things I suggest we want to both that One Singular point at once I try to make sure we get to Indila enough damage to him to finish this but I suggest we hurry just tell me when you're ready." She would say moving to her teammates side and waiting for her to call out what she wanted to go. This would be a much faster method with enough time I'm sure what their boots think they can crack open the Shelf a good but the shell was very durable it was almost like the last defense thing but at the same time Janet just couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't a defensive move he was preparing something in there were preparing for something with the shell but she couldn't tell what she's never seen something like this before.  She herself will get ready her card being ready to actually dragons fortitude on herself and get in front of her partner if something did happen with the Shelf however she wasn't sure if "Menka could hear so she pointed it out. "Is he chanted in there…" she asked only be enforcing the point that this show is thick enough where she can barely hear with her senses. Time was of the essence something indeed was happening in there and they had to get through the show right now so with that in mind she would charge up her Nightshade Lance and prepare to shake at whatever point of the show that her teammates truck wanting to break in practicing open before whatever he was doing inside I'm finished up as she was sure it was trouble for them.

504/11794

Post by Guest 3rd July 2019, 8:18 am

Cautious as to what exactly he was doing, Menka had no problem with agreeing with Janet's assessment of the situation. The encampment was littered with the bodies of the knights and there did not seem to be any living ones beside the boss himself. The situation seemed to be well in hand although after being smacked in the chest by one of his attacks, she was far more aware of his strengths now than she had been previously. They needed to put an end to this fight and it needed to be soon and without any hesitation, she would say, "Javelin Of The Metal Slayer," in order to create another long distanced weapon. "This should be able to pierce through the wall that he has built up although naturally it will mean that the damage will be pretty weak. As long as you have a similar attack though then I do not see why we cannot smash straight through his wall and finish this mess. I will aim for where I believe his head will be and with good fortune, we should be able to hit our mark."

Focusing on herself for a moment, the metal slayer would concentrate all of her physical strength in to her javelin, knowing that it was the main source of her damage, rather than magical. Due to her dragon like body and fists, the damage would be increased even further and there was no reason to believe that her javelin would be anything less than accurate. It was a newer ability of hers but she had practised with it immensely, to the point where she could probably throw it blindfolded if needed. Lining up her shot, her blue eyes would hone in on the target area and she would launch it with all her might. The weapon would spin and rocket towards the target, striking the wall with great force and beginning to worm its way through the hardened lava and the sound of it could easily be heard by the two slayers.

"There is your target, Janet," she would say, gingerly placing a hand on her team mate's shoulder for a moment, a gesture that her partner had performed on her earlier. It was awkward and felt strange to her but the thought was there none the less, "Now, hit that horrible man and let us be rid of this place." She would then stand back and let Janet have her turn. As she continued to watch her spear, she could see the magma crack and break through the structure, surprising the slayer and striking him. There would be enough time for Janet if she was swift enough. That was something that Menka was more than certain of. She trusted her guild member to hit the mark, as she had never failed before and the metal slayer saw no reason why she would now. Crouching down slightly, she would be ready to go in and finish him if necessary, smashing her metal fists together as a sign that she would be ready to do so.

(WC: 513/12307)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 8:52 am

Janet would see where her partner had once your tax and charging up her Nightshade Lance to a Target the same spot cracking through the show entirely busting it down as a cracked and crumbled and other did Garfield was left there Bleeding Out lying on the show not able to get his summoning off in time as he looked up at the two of them giving a small laugh as he look up at them" You two..have no idea what killing me-" Janet Wood waste no time not letting him finish his sentence going over and literally curb-stomping him Crossing his skull in with her Superior draconic strength knowing he was too weak to even fight back or fight as blood scattered across the ground and all on her foot looking down at the body before lifting her leg up and kicking it away to the side watching the blood smear on the ground. She would stare at the body for a moment maybe a moment too long. Was this hatred release energy required looking at the body brutalize from the tumbling of her kick In The Head that was now missing and Scattered on the ground and on her foot to give a deep sigh hoping her partner wasn't judging her right now wondering what she was thinking as she decided just to ask looking back at her.  " our job is done like I said this was a personal matter so there won't be any jewels in it from The Guild however I will compensate you for coming with me, your good friend I only hope you don't think less of me for doing what I just did I just want to make sure you won't come back even though I know the sling magic isn't going on at least he is and on the bright side there is one less Rune Knight outpost…." Should pause realizing she was rambling before walking over to her teammate reverting back to her normal form as she reached out and put a hand on her shoulder giving a small smile again looking at her. " if you ever need me just know I'm here for you and I have your back me and you were partners and I know this wasn't your task to do and even though you follow me without my permission which we can discuss at another Junction I appreciate you sticking around and not calling me a monster for doing when I did.. where with what I plan to do in the future…" any doubt about to go with you to join him faded and any doubts about the person she was with had also faded she trusted this one enough to feel comfortable around her comfortable enough what she didn't need her hold anymore or any of her guard to hide at this point she I was just fortunate to feel like she had an ally in this world and she didn't have to travel alone, not just her but the rest of the guild glad she had a family again in this world a luxury she didn't think she'd be allowed anymore.  But with that in mind she would just sigh and give a small smile again." Why don't we start heading back the Beast are going to be here soon and I feel like the council up there is going to have a bit more trouble than they bargained for and I kind of missed the jungle this place is nice but I much prefer home." She said with a smile looking around at all the chaos in dead bodies around them.

624/12931

Post by Guest 3rd July 2019, 9:29 am

Watching Janet brutalise the body of the slayer was slightly troubling but when Menka considered things carefully, she could not actually blame the half dragon for it at all. She would not judge her for that and would instead put it down to being over eager rather than seething with hatred. Anyway, what was important was that the task was finally completed and that Janet had killed the man that she had wanted to. She would briefly gaze around at the blood stained floor and was slightly surprised by the number of enemies that they had been able to defeat. Yet, it had been necessary and the metal slayer felt nothing in the way of distress at the sight. It was not as if her view on the group was all that great anyway and in a way, she did agree with her partners opinion that killing them was a positive for the world as a whole. Perhaps then, nature could return and take its rightful place in Fiore, rather than stuck in the jungle as it was now. Wishful thinking maybe but surely it was a wish that would only do good if it came true.

"I am glad that I could help you find some relief from your pain," she would say sincerely, meaning every word, "I know that you did not wish for me to be here originally but I hope that the next time that you feel the need to hunt someone down, you will consider asking me as I will always be here to help you. I trust you with my life, Janet and I would like to think that you now feel the same way towards me. No matter what is troubling you, remember that you can always come to me at any time. I know that I am by no means an expert on the world or emotions but I will do what I can to help you with your goals."

She would pause for a moment, thinking over what she had seen when Janet had let her temper get the best of her and continued to batter the slayer's corpse, before speaking further, "I wish I could say that I understand the rage that you felt when fighting him but I am afraid that I do not. What I do know is that you are not a monster, you are my friend and one of the few people that does not think of me as an oddity. Whatever comes next, we will face it together and I am sure that those in the guild will say the same thing as me. We are one family, shunned by the cruel and the arrogant, who wish to simply live as nature intended. I believe that is what we stand for, as strange as it for a machine to say it."

Taking a step forward, she would blink and briefly look down at herself. Her cloak was in tatters after being hit by the fireball and there was a nasty looking burn on her stomach. "Curious," she would say, more puzzled than anything, feeling discomfort whenever she placed her hand on the burn. Tilting her head, she would then look back to Janet and nod, "Yes, I think I have had my fill of rune knights for the time being. Let us return back to the jungle and recover from today's events and....Thank you again for trusting me, Janet, it does mean a lot to me."

(WC: 582/13513)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd July 2019, 9:53 am

Janet would stand there wasn't into a companion talk and her Woods feeling company to the Dragon as she started to revert back to a normal form fully using her hair to cover up her GoldenEye again but not pulling over her cloak or anything this time keeping it down not feeling she needed around this person. Janet would smile at her companion glad that you wasn't judgmental off her taking note of his looking down on her chest in a curious fashion but not saying anything with. “ I don't understand my temper…. most of the time I'm quite into myself maybe it's just because I'm finally going out in your jawline but I have got to figure that out, it's on my list of things I got to do when my wife before now let's get out of here.” she would say as she started to change a morph into a dragon again. I'll be the quickest way in the safest way from the get out of here even with a woman's as she turned her dragons they would all but they'd and she would be fine however there was one thing that still puzzled her that you want to do before she left. as her teammate Meaka climb down her back she would go over and God of some of the rubble and some of the blood and bodies into it slowly start to maneuver him in such a way as your teammate watched she would make the guild symbol on the ground letting him know that this was not an accident, while this was personal business any reputation for the gold will be good reputation for them plus it would let the council know not to mess with her again and that she was dangerous. have a good day in mind she would look back at her teammate give a small nod before flopping a wings and she would start to hover in the air slowly before flying off into the distance so I can head back home with her friend on her back and another Dragon Slayer Dead she consider this a good day she made it out alive she made it out negatively unscaved however there's so much to do with her but at least now she didn't have to do it all by herself and now at the very least do you know one person she can rely on, not to say that the whole Guild I'm going to be the light on but she knows she at least has won a lie within which gave her a comforting warm feeling one of that she hasn't had a long time. She would take one last look as she flew away at the chaos that they had done giving a deep sigh before I looking backboard and focusing on getting home the job was done nothing more need to be done here before long before since we're going to be there... hopefully the council got the message though and hopefully at all the rest of the Slayers of the world got the message as well.

520/14033

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:15 pm