Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tea Time With Granny [Solo/Mission]

Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - The Emperor
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tea Time With Granny [Solo/Mission] Empty Tea Time With Granny [Solo/Mission]

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 28th June 2013, 7:08 pm

Verge was asked by his guild master to baby sit his grand mother. His grand mother was very fond of telling stories, and Verge likes to hear it and if they have any relevance with the armors of the different emperors, he might take down notes. "Okay... I get ya. I'll go to your grand mother's house now."[/blue] He left to go to the house. As arrived, the house was pretty big. In fact, its a size of a mansion. He rang the doorbell. The door opened, and he can see an old woman opening the door. "Hello, sonny boy. You must be Verge, am I right? "Yes. Yes I am. I am pleased to meet you." They shook hands. "Why don't you come inside and have a cup of tea? "Okay, ma'am." Verge entered inside the house, and as he entered, he was quite surprised that the hall is very big. He spoke no word for a moment. "I must say, I am quite famished."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tea Time With Granny [Solo/Mission] Verge_caller_s_signature_by_docoverbuild-d5zms4g

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 6:50 pm