Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let's get that (B)read

Thagirion
    Thagirion

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to the Void
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭1,126,090

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Abysmal Blackness
    Second Skill: Mortal Coil
    Third Skill: Border-Realm

Let's get that (B)read Empty Let's get that (B)read

Post by Thagirion 27th May 2019, 9:27 am

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35418p900-ending-a-job-cancel-finish (Page 37, Post 907)

Did a lot of jobs in the Sakuramori / Cedar / Hosenka area, working jobs for the people or the preservation of the forest and its inhabitants.

The link contains a C rank with an additional C ranked and two D ranked free form advancements, pushing me to 1500 exp total at this point (Still doing missions so the total exp may or may not be higher by the time someone looks at this post).

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38241-continued-support-p (225 exp)
    - 1 C ranked job (175)
    - 1 D ranked freeform (50)
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38267-thinning-the-herd-p (450 exp)
    - 1 C ranked job (175)
    - 1 C ranked freeform (175)
    - 2 D ranked freeforms (100)
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38284-hunter-fur-hire-p#370042 (450 exp)
    - 1 C ranked job (175)
    - 1 C ranked freeform (175)
    - 2 D ranked freeforms (100)
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let's get that (B)read Empty Re: Let's get that (B)read

Post by Saraphina 27th May 2019, 10:58 am

Approved. For your exam I would like at least 1,000 words.

You can choose to do:

1) Personal plot or character development

or

2) You can go to the Hunting Village and seek out a group of 5 C rank members who are stealing food from the village for themselves. How you go about it is up to you ^^

Have fun for whichever you choose

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thagirion
    Thagirion

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to the Void
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Experience : ‭1,126,090

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Abysmal Blackness
    Second Skill: Mortal Coil
    Third Skill: Border-Realm

Post by Thagirion 28th May 2019, 4:28 pm

I decided to go with the former, feeling that Solmar had been through plenty in a short amount of time for some pondering on exactly what has happened, realize how things had come to change and how to best keep himself from straying for the positive path he is on now. Picked apart some portions of his early life, growing up alone, meeting his exceed and how it too had made him change as a person. For me it felt pretty legit doing things this way, so I hope i've convinced you that the changes and the personal growth merit a rank-up.

Anyhow, here's the link to the thread itself:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38312-wonder-is-retained-by-wise-pondering-p#370247
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 28th May 2019, 6:58 pm

Approved~ Welcome to B rank

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:20 am