Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dating App!?!? (Job/Solo)

Remnant
    Remnant

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 1st Gen Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dating App!?!? (Job/Solo) Empty Dating App!?!? (Job/Solo)

Post by Remnant 14th May 2019, 10:29 am

Job:

Alburn found himself walking around the large city simply known as The Neutral Grounds. "Maaaan, talk about huge." Al claimed as he stopped walking and started to look around at the large buildings. He then placed his hands up and gestured them together like a camera as if he were taking a mental picture of his surroundings. "Would be a whollleee lot easier if I could use my magic." Alburn sighed, referring to how all forms of magic is completely negated once one enters this mysterious place. The one eyed mage sighed before shrugging.

"Oh well. Can admire this art another time, but now...." Alburn shuffled through his pockets until his hand grasped upon a piece of paper. It was a flyer that he found back in Magnolia. It advertised this new device known as an ILac which could apparently do all sorts of amazing stuff, and they are just giving these things away! He was tempted to bring his little sister, Genesis along with him, but felt as though she would not be too interested in getting one of these. Despite the many things these devices can do, Alburn was more focused on one of the features briefly mentioned on the paper. "I should see what this...Kindling is all about." With a snicker, Alburn started to march off once more to the big building shown on the paper.

As the orange haired man walked up to the double doors, he was just about to try and open it himself until the doors suddenly...opened on their own!? Alburn just stood there with his hand still stretched out, blinking a few times in confusion. "Yo...this is some next level stuff right here." Alburn claimed before walking in. Alburn's eye wandered, looking around and taking in this futuristic atmosphere. A true work of art he'd think to himself. "Hello sir, may I help you?" A woman who appears to work here approached the mage who simply stared at her for a few seconds before dropping onto one knee and taking her hand, much to the woman's surprise.

"Looks like I won't need that Lac thing after all. It seems that fate has drawn me to my true love....yo." Alburn claimed in an over-exaggerated dramatic tone. "U-uhhh..." the woman was at a loss for words, but not from being swoon, but in pure confusion...and mild disgust. But being a professional, the woman gave Alburn a half smile before backing away a bit. "Lac? You must be referring to the ILac. Just wait in that line over there and you will be issued your very own at no cost!" the woman claimed, pointing to the direction of the line. Alburn looked over and much to his dismay saw an almost never ending line!

It's the freakin passport scenario all over again!

"Errr uh, thanks but I think I'll just settle with your captivating beaut-" As Alburn turned around to face the woman again, she was gone, scurrying off away from the weirdo with one eye. Alburn simply watched her while rubbing the back of his head. "Hmmm, line it is then." Alburn said, chuckling nervously.

~A few hours later~

Alburn stood in the dreadful line at this point half asleep. Hearing the loud, "NEXT!" is what snapped the flirty mage back to his senses. "Ohh I whhh- Oh, I'm next!" Alburn said cheerfully as he walked up to the counter. "Well, my name's Alburn actually. Not next...ha ha..." Alburn said, thinking it was wise to crack one of the lamest jokes which of course did not get Al on this worker's good side. He simply looked at Alburn with a deapan expression before tossing an ILac his way which Alburn was barely able to catch. "Uh thanks, but are ya goin to explain to me how this Kindling stuff works? You see, I am trying to get my flirt on, and I don't want to keep the ladays waitin-" Before he could finish, Alburn was smacked in the face with a manual before the worker yelled out "NEXT! again.

Alburn looked at the manual with a bit of awe before stepping out of the line, and heading towards the exit. "Heh, time to get my Kindling on, yo."

Those poor, poor women.....

WC - 777

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:41 am