Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Journey in Earthland Part 1 (Updated 7/7)

ffpoke
    ffpoke

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crystal-Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Journey in Earthland Part 1 (Updated 7/7)

Post by ffpoke 6th May 2019, 10:10 pm

Journey in Earthland Part 1
    Chapter 1: Letter from Rakshasa
         One late morning at Marink’s a letter was dropped off at his house. His house was just a little way from the portal to the guildhall in Ace of Spades. He saw that the letter was from a woman in Midi called Rakshasa. He rushed to open the letter before lunchtime and read it to himself. Then he read it to himself.
         “Hello their Marink. You may not know who I am, but I do know who you are. You are the son of master Granby. He was the best in making clothing and pet armor in this area. You have not been told that he is weak and could die in about 4 weeks from when this is written. He has left some stuff with me in Midi that he wants you to have. Also, I have made you a weapon after hearing that you wanted to become a mage.
         There are some blueprints that you will use that are included with the letter that you need to make before you come to see me. Some of them you may not understand why now but just understand.
         P.S. The egg you have is something special, it’s part of my animal farm you must see. Your father as made some armor blueprints to go with your egg when it got bigger. Also, when that egg is fully grown, I have some barding that will make it stronger just you wait. So,
         Meet me in Midi, Rakshasa.”
         Marink then started to think that this idea that his father was alive he was happy that maybe he could at least him once. He picked up his old worn out lather bag, left town and went to get the materials to make blueprints. What was needed to make from the prints was for an adolescent saddlebag, smaller single saddlebag as stated on the print, basic leather and for barding saddle, which was on the last blueprint witch was mostly blank but just said on it once it hatches bring it to me for a fitting, and stuff the make a satchel to replace his old leather bag.
         (Word Count: 359)
    Chapter 2: Preparations for the Journey
         He came back after he got the materials from other townspeople in the city people while visiting more of the city and others just outside the city in small camps. Then settled down to start making his new satchel with his tools. He spent three long day’s alone, but some people worried that when he did not come out something was wrong as he took a short stroll everyday outside.
         Today was the fourth day and he decided to go outside, to get some fresh air and was happy that things were done. Hunger got to him, so he went to get some fresh food as the supply at his house was very low. Then we came back to prepare for his journey to Midi. People looked at him as why he was quite all this time, so he left a note that just said that he was leaving to Midi for a few weeks to visit family, hope not much longer than this. Just before he left be made himself some old BBQ food and brought the egg with him, as there was no one he trusted as an egg sitter yet. He made a mental note not to trust anyone along the way, just get Rakshasa place.
         (Word Count: 215)
    Chapter 3: Welcomed to the outskirts of Midi
         About a week after leaving he arrived just outside the main town of Midi, their were a few houses and one bigger sized one, mostly the fencing that was along the road towards the main town. There was a sign the read chocobo ranch, so he just looked at it wand wondered what a chocobo was.
         Within a few min of standing around he noticed a woman walking up to him and asked “Have not seen you here are you new?” As Marink was about to answer she said “You do look somewhat familiar.”
         He answered with “I’m Marink of Sabertooth”.
         Then she started to look at him and talked in a more serious time “so, you joined a guild. Is that an egg of mine?”
         "Your egg?” He said that with some confusion in his voice.
         "No, it’s just did not know that you got the egg, It was sent from your father but, did not know if it would get to you. You do know these are prized eggs that can take upto 2 years to hatch.” Then she looked at the egg and said “how long have you had the egg?”
         Marink looked more closely at the egg and said “about 19 months. Also it’s been wiggling some.”
         She moved her head and said “hurry get inside you may not have much time it could hatch any day.”
         "What! And who are you?”
         "Oh sorry about that I’m Rakshasa of this chocobo ranch and a weapons maker before this.” She said proudly then said quickly “Yes, they hatch around 18 to 24 months, we have not much time.”
         They both quickly moved inside and he looked around and Marink saw a creature that had a saddle on and wondered “is this a chocobo?”
         "Yes, it is” she replied “did you bring what I asked for?”
         "Yes” and unpacked everything just as nightfall came around.
         "You can say here for a few days while your egg tries to hatch.” She said to home just before showing him to a guest room. “Get a good night sleep you may have lots of work to do in the morning.”
         (Word Count: 331)

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 3:37 pm