Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rock You Like Hurricane

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Arae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rock You Like  Hurricane Empty Rock You Like Hurricane

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 25th April 2019, 7:11 pm

Ashiya was making his way from town to town, working odd jobs, stopping muggings ect. His kimono was a jet black, and made of fine silk. His daisho rested on his right hip. His hair was long, and fell to his mid back, from behind his bangs blazed his amethyst eyes. Walking down a main street the last thing he expected was for someone to be foolish enough to try and pickpocket him. He had only fifty Jewels to begin with.

The moment he felt the thief, his arms encircled them as he dropped low, and heaved them, flipping them over him, and straight through someone's front window. He yelled through the window, "Sorry for the window!." His voice grew darker as he followed up with, "And you! What would posses you to try and rob a heavily armed warrior. I am the worst mark possible!" He sighed after this, realizing the thief was unconscious after impacting the floor inside, so he proceeded to knock, despite knowing any occupants were well aware things were going down in their living room.
    Vera Walden
    Vera Walden

Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 6,237

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rock You Like  Hurricane Empty Re: Rock You Like Hurricane

Post by Vera Walden 28th April 2019, 5:41 pm

GOT ALL I NEED IN A WORLD OF DOUBT

716 WORDS
    @Ashiya Kiyoshi
    + BG MUSIC
    We are the kings and queens seeking our aces out.
    We got all we need, no new friends now. No New Friends by LSD

"Ah, yikes? I'm only going to, you know, not step outside for the rest of the week. To me it's like watching someone come out of the bathroom stall and just smiling for the sake of being polite. Keep in mind that I know they cut the cheese two minutes ago, and I'm choking on their own special brand of perfume. Yuck." The young woman gagged. "Human droppings. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up in a hundred years. I'm sure I'll smell ten times worse. Catch you later."  

Vera revealed to her older brother the next day what had gone down between the neighbors and herself while she slept, or tried to. What she overheard with a mixture of disgust and wicked amusement; the Walden sibling knew not to eavesdrop; and yet, it was not in her power to mute the natural union of two intensely passionate lovers, especially with such thin walls and functional hearing.

The sole reason of her having endured such commotion, aiding what could have been an entire night wasted what with very little sleep, was a little something special from her secret stash of forbidden goods. And so she zoned out long enough to ease whatever anxieties she might have had and merely snoozed a portion of the night away. But to think she could go back to bed, to catch up with whatever sleep she lost was fated naught. Such a dangerous combination never ended well.

Then again, her life hardly ever went well. In fact, her last book flopped and her ambitions seemed to dwindle further down, which was the true reason she sought for the longest slumber ever. But there were greater things to get upset over.

The prospect of a human torpedo destroying your home was a grand possibility in the world she lived, just not today or tomorrow because she was pretty sure she had no will in her left to thrive and prosper and so nothing bad could ever happen to her if she stayed inside. She didn't bother people enough to encourage such unlikely happenings. Vera also chose to consider the recent failure as a given sign to take it easy, and was genuinely trying to see her present situation in such a light, instead of simply wasting away in a puddle of her tears. She was a sad unicorn.

But not for very long because just when she thought it was safe to get back into bed, pieces of glass danced over her body and upon her form crashed a big, burly man. This part was what caused her body to become rigid with fear; the bubble she cared for like a dear friend was being totaled by a complete and total stranger, crushing her along with it. She was against taking this humiliation lying down, and gripped the fellow with hands that fiercely trembled which she found was out of her control before throwing him off her. The thief only wanted the jewels the man nearby had in his possession, not her, but she didn’t know that.

He apologized profusely to the startled young woman, but his pleas fell on deaf ears and were made shrill when she decided to crush the very thing that made him a man with her foot. He begged for mercy, and his voice seemed to fall far from her. She felt one kick wasn’t enough and attacked him a second time before running up to the window. She was hyperventilating. She was angry and no one was safe from her wrath. “Oh, my galaxy and stars! Does the universe not want me to make like your regular Sleeping Beauty and find freakin' repose? You!" she cried hoarsely, peering over the window sill. "Yeah, you! You and that creep broke my window. Fix it now or I’ll break you!”

Only when lucid did she realize the man had been knocking at her door, and the fellow she'd been beating on was already unconscious. She was mentally out of it that whole time, and that scared her more than she knew. She made a dash to the front door and yanked it open. "I'm so not here right now. I freaked." She mumbled, sinking to the floor like an old rag. "Leave me alone to die."

WE GOT OUR CHAMPAGNE DREAMS IN AN ENDLESS DROUGHT.
    Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Dies Arae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rock You Like  Hurricane Empty Re: Rock You Like Hurricane

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 28th April 2019, 6:07 pm

As soon as the door opened and the young lady dropped, he moved, catching her. "I apologize for the broken window, that man tried to rob me. I... Nani? Anata wa shinitai?!" He asked, taken off guard, and slipping to his native tongue, his eyes wide in surprise. He snapped to his senses and switched back. "You want to die over a broken window? I can easily replace that, and clean the glass up. After contacting the authorities of course." He kept his hands to appropriate places, and also had his right leg forward, in case she over reacted with a swift kick to the family jewels. His amethyst eyes glanced over her, seeing several cuts from broken glass. "You need to get those treated as well."

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:49 pm