Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finishing What I Started

Finishing What I Started Empty Finishing What I Started

Post by Guest 21st April 2019, 8:49 am

It had not been all that long since she had last been here, slaughtering the bishops and putting an end to their little scheme although that been more of a side effect than anything. She had wanted to send a message to those above and to her immense delight, the pinkette duly achieved that. As it turned out, the bishops had been under the command of Eyal, the god of strength and the look on his face when he had discovered her to be the one who ruined his plan had sent pleasures of joy through her frame. However, to her disappointment, he had not chosen to face her and instead simply remained in the heavens, a baffling move quite frankly. If Valara's memories had shown her anything about him, it was that he was an impulsive figure, quick to anger and eager to get his hands on anyone who would get in his way. Oddly enough, he was quite like her in a way although she would refuse to believe that. By not coming to face her, he had shown nothing but cowardice and that irritated her beyond belief. Some god of strength he was, if he lacked the guts to even to make an appearance. What an absolute pussy.

However, what had drawn Sarisha back to the castle was most definitely a godly aura and just the slightest hint of one was enough to cause her to come running. It was difficult to tell who it was from that alone, as the gods tended to have the same sensual feel, at least from distance. All she could do was sprint as quickly as possible towards the source, preparing for a fight as she ran. The mage was not in the mood for words and it had been far too long since she had splattered the blood of her godly kin or more specifically Valara's. Oh, they had caused her so much pain for so long and it was the wish of the pair to return as much of it as possible to the source. Killing Abeline had been a start but she was only a rank and file member of their group, with very limited powers. In order to fight a true member, it would require a far greater amount of strength and skill although Sarisha believed that she had reached a level where she could achieve that. A test was needed and perhaps today would be just that.

Reaching the front courtyard of the castle, the tall pinkette noticed a figure standing in the centre of it, its gaze looking upwards at the sky. A tall being, standing at about 9 feet tall and built like a brick house, wearing nothing but a pair of gauntlets and a pair of tattered trousers. This figure did not anything like a member of the deities but the aura that came from it said something else. He definitely was and the moment that he turned towards her, a smile crept on to both his and Sarisha's faces. So the bastard had finally decided to show up and look her in the eye at last. He was a lightly tanned figure, with messy shoulder length hair and brown eyes, with his torso and back being covered by scars. He had fought many in his time and the look that he gave her was one of confidence, as well as a shint of anger beneath his smile. The tension between them grew by the second and neither of them expected the encounter to be cordial for long, Sarisha sure as hell did not.

"It took you long enough, coward," Sarisha said, breaking the silence between them, "I had figured that you had tucked your tail between your legs and hidden behind your betters like any good dog should. What happened to your courage Eyal? Why are you plotting schemes with bishops instead of taking out your opponents with your might? Your balls drop off or something?"

"Shut up," he snapped gruffly, "As you well know, it takes time to get those dithering old fools to agree on anything up there and convincing them to send me down was an absolute pain in the ass. Thanks to your pissing about, the king is becoming more paranoid by the day and getting anything through his skull is a challenge. If I had my way then you would be dead already but I still have some respect for the laws of our people, unlike you, who would rather mate with a human than accept their punishment like a true god would. Look at you, a halfbreed piece of trash who spends her time slaughtering mortals or having her way with them. You have not changed at all."

"Good," Sarisha countered, "Then that means that the king's punishment was all for nought. That stupid old twat does not have a clue how to run anything and is completely and utterly useless, just like the rest of you and I will be more than happy to prove that to you. This universe does not need the likes of you and in fact, it does not need gods at all. I will rip every single one of you to pieces and then flood the heavenly castle with my powers of water. You know this already and that is why you tried to delay this meeting. I am going to kill you, here and now and hang your body from this castle. As a message to not only those in the heavenly castle but to all those who wish to worship here as well. The time for religion is coming to an end, Eyal and no matter what you say or do, there is nothing that can be done to stop it. The time for change is coming and I am just helping it along."

"Is that what you said to Abeline before you killed her?" Eyal asked, trembling with rage.

"No, she asked me to release her, which I did using my unique ability," Sarisha goaded him with a smile, "Not that you would know much about that, as neither Valara or I have ever been interested in you."

With a roar, Eyal smashed his fists on to the ground, causing an earthquake which briefly stunned the mage for a second, giving him the time to get in to close and range and strike with  with a powerful punch, launching her backwards and hitting the ground hard. The fight was well and truly on now. He quickly charged towards the downed woman and attempted to punt her head off but Sarisha managed to roll out of the way and kip up back to her feet. Surrounding her fists with water to increase her strength and speed, she then managed to dodge his next attack, a thunderous charge and catch him with a powerful punch to the kidneys as his momentum took him past her. Punching him felt like she was punching solid rock and to her surprise, he did not start bleeding straight away. That could become a problem but for now, her best method was just to counter for time being, until she caught him flush.

He ended up crashing in to a pillar, one of four that was built in each corner of the courtyard and briefly stunned himself. Taking the advantage, Sarisha surrounded herself with water and then shot towards him, catching him just as he was getting back to his feet and sending them both in to the pillar, causing it to break apart. Taking the advantage, she began to pummel away at his head and body, managing to catch him a powerful Valara's Might to the face, followed by a Torrent God's Claw to the body, before striking with another punch to the head. Recovering but looking a little winded, Eyal managed to grab hold of her then and throw her backwards with physical force alone, causing the mage to fly backwards and having to use some rarely used acrobatics to land back on her feet. Her barrage had clearly done some damage and what was important was that her Claw had managed to draw that most precious of fluids, much to his displeasure and her joy, both knowing the effect it would on the fight.

With a frustrated growl, he was back on his feet and came tearing towards her, swinging with a barrage of wild punches which the mage had to dodge out of the way of. She could feel the power of them just from the way that they tore through the air although the pinkette was agile enough to dodge them. After missing with a particularly strong blow, Sarisha countered with a blow to his liver, before both her hand became almost blade like and she delivered a forceful blow across his torso in a v shape, causing more blood to splatter from his body. A new ability of hers and one that had worked perfectly well this time around, which she followed up with a three punch combination to his stomach as he reeled and finished off with a jumping uppercut to the chin that sent him even further backwards, before leaping up a second time and catching him with a flying knee that knocked him of his feet.

Sarisha's eyes were glazing over with lust as they always did when blood had been shed and her damage was increasing every time that she was able to cause more to spurt. Oh, this was what she truly lived for, the ecstasy of combat, the sounds, the sights, hell, even the smells sent her in to a frenzy. With each blow, this feeling only grew until her mind was completely lost to it. Everything else was pushed aside and replaced with a simple desire for carnage and destruction. One that so few seemed to understand or perhaps they were simply afraid of it, how sad.

Eyal was made of strong stuff though and clambered back up to his feet after a moment, a look of anger still crossing his face. With a shout to the heavens and a motion with his hand, a bolt of light hit the ground and a large war axe appeared. Picking it up, he then wielded it in a two handed grip and came forwards once again and attacked with a vicious swipe of the axe. Sarisha was about to dodge it but the axe suddenly gave off an echoing scream which briefly stopped her in her tracks, causing the massive weapon to reach her. However, her defence was strong due to using her previous abilities and the attack did not cause any actual damage although it did startle her enough to make her think twice. Just what was that ability that he had used?

Jumping backwards, she decided on a change of tact and created a dome of water which came up from the ground and surrounded Eyal, suffocating him and robbing him of oxygen. He struggled in vain and both of his hands went up to his throat, dropping the axe on the ground and she refused to let the ability drop until he had stopped struggling. Eventually he did and she ended the ability, causing him to drop to the floor. Sarisha quickly moved over to finish him off but heis hand suddenly reached out for the axe and he managed to take a one handed swipe at her legs, forcing her to have to jump over it, again though, the axe screamed, causing her jump to be a rather awkward one and he managed to clip her foot with it, this time drawing blood. Gasping but still alive, he then rose his head from the ground and made a punching motion with his other hand, unleashing a magical fist that crashed in to Sarisha and hurling her backwards, landing awkwardly on her now bleeding foot.

Her enemy took the time to clambers back up once again although he was starting to show the effects of the fight. The bleeding was starting to add up and his breath was short because of the lack of oxygen. However, he was still prepared to fight and managed to take a grip on the axe again. Sarisha began to spin in a circle and released a barrage of razor sharp blade of water towards him but he was able to simply able to deflect them with the axe, before releasing a pulse of energy towards the mage, that she had to quickly evade, thankfully landing on her good foot this time. Annoyed with her attack failing, she then quickly inhaled moisture from the atmosphere before unleashing it towards him with a Torrent God's Roar and although he tried to counter it with his axe, the blast ended up overwhelming him and throwing him backwards again, forcing him backwards although he was not stunned by the attack.

Wanting to end things, he then smashed the axe in to the ground and after a moment or so, a bright light began to emerge around Sarisha's position. Her eyes widening in shock, the mage quickly vanished in to molecules of water and vanished, just before the light reached its maximum brightness, with the area then exploding in a blast of holy energy. The pinkette reappeared behind her foe and caught him with two powerful blows, one to each liver, causing him to yell in pain, his stone like body no longer quite as firm as it had once been. The goddess attacks had made their mark and that thought was now starting to flow through both his mind and Sarisha's. It was coming to an end, one way or the other. He swung his elbows backwards, wildly.trying to catch her with either of them but the mage was ready and ducked underneath it, before delivering another pair of blows, forcing him to drop the axe and also to his knees.

Sarisha then smiled and forced his body backwards so that he was looking up at the sky and took up her favourite mounted position, before starting to pummel with with punches and chops, turning his face and upper body in to a blood covered mess, loving every moment if it, while he just lay there. At first, he tried to guard but her blows were so manic that it was easily broken and he was soon just at her mercy, as she just kept striking him, over and over until she had worn herself out. She then stood up, limping slightly and looked up towards the heavens a smile on her face, before then turning her gaze back to her victim.

Amazingly, he was still alive although he was barely breathing at this point and the only part of his body that you could see through the blood was his eyes. The anger seemed to be gone now though and he seemed to have accepted his fate, with a smile crossing his features, much to Sarisha's bafflement.

"Damn, that was a hell of a scrap," he said jovially, "You certainly have some skill and I have to admit that I definitely fucked up with my strategy. I did not believe that you could actually beat me in a fight but now I realise just how Abeline felt after being beaten by you. My arrogance has been washed away by water and blood and now I realise that by turning to the ways of trickery and scheming, I have become weak. I thank you for teaching me that and now it is only right that I receive my reward for my idiocy and frailty."

"It is only when you are beaten that you start talking sense," Sarisha said evenly, "This is exactly what I said would happen and what took place here was what was meant to happen. I told you before we fought that change was inevitable and so it will come to pass. Your death will be another step to the rebuilding of this world although I admit that I do not know what this new world will look like. Personally, I hope that it will return to what it once was. Where politics and scheming were non existent and combat and nature were what was important. That is the world where people like us truly belong, not in this law abiding shit hole, where people are afraid to live as nature intended them too. You were once a god of strength Eyal, think of that in your final moments."

"We are not so alike, not really," Eyal answered with a cough, "We just made different choices, that is all. Now, please finish me off."

Turning towards him, Sarisha was about to deliver the killing blow when he interrupted her,

"With my axe, if you would, at least grant me that."

After a moment of thought, Sarisha nodded and picked up Eyal's axe which was laying nearby, before returning to him, as he rolled on to his front in an execution like position. The mage then took careful aim, lifted the axe and brought it down hard, striking with a perfectly clean cut, killing him instantly. The fight was over and the so called god of strength had now joined his sister in the after life. The job was not yet done of course but for today at least, Sarisha had won and that was enough. The axe in her hand soon dissolved, following its owner in to nothingness.

The mage then turned and started to walk away, only to be reminded painfully of her injured foot. In annoyance, she summoned a gentle a stream of water in order to tend to it and took a seat while the spell did its work.

For a few moments, there was absolute silence, before a large beam of holy light suddenly appeared from the heavens and struck the body of Eyal. It was all too familiar and reminded Sarisha of when Abeline had died and shortly followed by burst if light striking each of the four pillars as well, destroying them and turning the architecture in to dust. She took it as both a sign of her victory and the displeasure of the gods, which were both very good reasons for her to be happy with her work. Another message had been sent and she wondered briefly about who would be next to confront her. She wished that she could ask Valara but that was just beyond her by herself. She had often tried to communicate with her partner on her own but she had come to realise that it took the magic power of another in order to channel hers. Damn, it was frustrating but there was little that she could. Trust was a commodity that she had little of and the longer that she spent on this journey, the more difficult it would be for her to trust anyone. Was there anyone that she truly trusted now besides Valara? The answer was almost assuredly no.

As the blood lust started to wear off, Sarisha began to realise just how much energy the fight had taken out of her and she was feeling rather weary. A rest probably would have been the best idea but there was no way that she was going to stay around here. What if the gods sent another to take her out while she was weak? No, it was safest on the roads and after about ten minutes or so, she clambered up to her feet and after testing her newly healed foot, the pinkette took her leave of the castle, leaving the usual mess that she tended to after visiting an area. Valara was certainly satisfied and Sarisha could feel her partners joy and pride, one that was definitely echoing through her body and soul as well. Perhaps they would take a brief break and travel for a while, since she doubted that the gods would actually attack her directly for some time. The king did seem to be truly paranoid and would no doubt take an age to come to any decision. It was his mistake and once that he would one day pay for, when it was his turn to be slaughtered by her. That end goal, which had once seemed so distant, now seemed so much nearer. The fight with Eyal had taught her something else though and that was that her strength needed to vastly improve in order to complete her mission. The thought of actually being injured annoyed her somewhat and was something that she did not wish to happen again any time soon. She would need to become even more of a monster and in order to do that, the pinkette would need to train harder, fight stronger opponents and strengthen the bond between her and Valara even more, while indulging in their perverse and pleasurable desires along the way. Their needs and wants seemed to be insatiable and hopefully that would never change.

(3500 Words)

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 2:17 pm