Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Uneasy Partnership

An Uneasy Partnership Empty An Uneasy Partnership

Post by Guest 27th March 2019, 8:49 am

The plan had to been for her to simply escape the scene after her violent murder of the sailors, however, that had not quite been the case and the pinkette now found herself sprinting as quickly as she could. Behind her were a group of local guards, armed with magical rifles, opening fire at her whenever they had the chance. The mage would have liked nothing better than to simply turn around and rip them to shreds but the truth was that she was already weary from her previous fights and required rest. It was frustrating but that was the fact of the matter which left her with only one option, to flee. Her footsteps were still fairly strong though and forced herself onward, occasionally having to dodge a blast or two from her pursuers. Damn mortals, she had done them a favour by getting rid of that filthy crew and how had they repaid her? By chasing her across across the map. She felt absolutely livid with the situation and vowed to one day return and rip the whole city to shreds. It was unforgivable to find herself having to run away from these moronic idiots. Vengeance would taste sweet and her lust for it was swiftly returning. In never took long in fairness, with her godly partner always toying with her emotions and bringing out her darker and more perverse traits.

For the best part of an hour did she manage to evade capture and she had to slightly admire their tenacity in chasing her for so long. It would not change their fate but she would at least think of them as more than just useless cowards when she tore their throats out. Her strength was starting to falter at this point and her footsteps began to lose the forcefulness that they had once had. Her breathing was becoming laboured while it felt like she was had massive weights around her legs, dragging her down. Irritated, she continued to run but it only seemed to be a matter of time before her strength failed her. The thought was unforgivable but it was there none the less and even she had to admit that she was faltering. Even a goddess had her limits and it seemed that she had finally reached hers. The pinkette managed to sluggishly evade another blast but that was the last one that she would successfully escape from.

A well aimed shot then slammed in to her back, staggering her and leaving her open for a flurry of attacks which all hit the target. She screeched in rage and surprise, a sound that seemed to ring out across the plains, before falling to her knees. The guards did not let up though and peppered her with another half a dozen shots until she fell motionless to the floor, unconscious as soon as she hit the ground. Without a moment of hesitation, the guards quickly bound her with magical rope in order to suppress her abilities, before binding her eyes and mouth with cloth. They had been ordered to not take any chances and fulfilled their duty to the letter, before the largest of the guards picked her up and carried her back to the city, a pair of the other guards with their rifles aimed towards her in case she awakened. The trip was uneventful and once they had returned to the prison, they took the still motionless mage and threw her in to one of the cells in order to face judgement for her crimes. The punishment for murder was severe and they guards already had a good idea of what it would be.

It was some time before Sarisha awakened and her eyes opened to find herself unable to see a thing. Her mind was fuzzy for a moment as she attempted to remember what had happened and  her back ached like hell after the bombardment of shots. Just laying on her back was painful and she swiftly tried to sit up, only to discover than her arms were tied behind her and forcing her to have to clumsily roll on her side in order to escape the pain. She struggled mightily against her bonds but they did not break, her violent swearing muffled by her gag which only infuriated her even more. Blind, silenced and helpless. What a a pathetic position to find herself in and the humiliation only caused her to struggle harder against her bindings. Her mind became filled with blinding rage and fury, causing her to violently kick her bound legs in a futile attempt to escape. How dare they bind her in such a way! To truss her up like some animal and leave her at their mercy. The nerve of it! There would be even more hell to pay, once she had escaped her god forsaken bonds.

In a moment of desperation, she attempted to use her magical abilities in order to change in to molecules but to her horror, the mage remained perfectly solid, unable to embrace her godly powers. Just what material had they bound her with? She attempted to reach out to Valara and received nothing in response, her magical bond with her soul mate having been broken by the bindings. Not only had they robbed her of her freedom but of her only ally as well. The bastards had no idea of the fate that they had just set themselves up for and it was at that moment that Sarisha came to a simple conclusion. Not one member of the group that had pursued her would live. Not a single one would see the light of another day. It was a vow that she promised herself at that moment and the thought send a pleasurable shiver of excitement down her spine. Oh, how she would enjoy delivering her vengeance. However, such thoughts were pointless unless she could escape and for the moment at least, that seemed to be a difficult task to say the least.

"Well, well, not quite so powerful now, are we?" said a feminine voice that snapped Sarisha out of her rage filled thoughts. It was certainly familiar and the mage was more than surprised to hear it. Had she not just killed this woman before her capture? "It was rather cruel of you to throw me in to the sea, you know. Luckily for me though, the guards managed to dive in and save me. Oh, the name is Captain Desiree, by the way. Not that you ever bothered to ask for it before beating me up and leaving me to drown."

Standing outside the cell was a blonde haired woman, carrying the keys to the cell. To her right laid a motionless guard, blood oozing from his head. A few flirty words from her had been enough to get the guard to open her cell and the rest had been child's play for the experienced captain. "I cannot believe that these idiots managed to capture you. I was hoping to be able to hunt you down myself but I suppose this will have to do. The question is though, what should I do now that I have you? I may be strong but without my guns, I am somewhat at a loss and managing to escape this place is going to be a pain by myself. So, how about we team up escape this place together? I am willing to put our differences aside for the moment. What about you?"

Sarisha did not move an inch as the captain spoke, pondering her options and fighting the urge to simply turn down the blonde's offer out of spite. The fact that she even still lived was irritating but the goddess knew that it was her only way out. Her beef was with the the guards for the time being and she would simply have to put aside her differences, even if the thought was unpleasant. Sighing, she simply nodded her head, unable to respond in any other way. The captain then unlocked the door and entered, before approaching the bound woman and kneeling down beside her. However, before undoing her bonds, she instead pulled down Sarisha's gag and kissed her gently on the lips, causing the pinkette's eyebrows to rise although she did not fight it and responded in kind.

"Hmm, I had wanted to do that since we met but you hardly gave me the chance," Desiree said with a laugh, before pulling off Sarisha's blindfold and then moving around the back of her to undo the rope holding her. "Shit, these are tight," she grunted, "Not surprised though as the last thing that I would want is having you charging around my ship in a rage. I would probably have used chains or something, magical ones of course."

"Would you get your mind out of the gutter and undo these damn things?" Sarisha snapped in response, her head moving around as far as possible, "Or would you like me to feel the taste of my whip again? I remember you having a whale of a time with it when we fought."

"Tch, you were lucky and you know it," Desire replied, finally managing to undo the final knot, causing the ropes to fall to the ground, "Right, now you are free now let us get out of....."

Before she could even finish her sentence, the freed goddess had quickly pounced on the captain, pinning her to the ground. The look on Sarisha's face was murderous and as she felt her soul mate return to her in one massive burst of ecstasy, her confidence was fully restored and all of her suppressed anger and rage came erupting to the surface. Now that her bonds were gone, there would be a reckoning.

"We had a deal," Desiree said, struggling underneath Sarisha's mounted position, "Put aside your rage for a minute and think. We need to work together in order to get out of this. You need me as much as I need..."

She was silenced as the mage leaned down and kissed her firmly on the lips, a response to the captain's earlier action, as well as a confirmation of their partnership. Sarisha felt a pang of jealousy from Valara but a sense of pleasure as well. The bond between them was a complicated one and although they were soul mates, that did not mean they could not experiment now and again. Such was the nature of their relationship. The captain closed her eyes, enjoying the moment, before the pinkette broke the kiss and pulled away.

"Before we proceed, I want you to understand just one thing," Sarisha said, her red eyes blazing as her powers returned to her, "As much as I hate to admit it, I do owe you for freeing me from those god damn bindings and so I will agree to this partnership of ours but once we are free from this place, it ends there. I have no interest in becoming part of your crew nor am I interested in being chased around by you. So, once this is done, we go our separate ways. I will let you and the rest of your band live and that is as merciful as I am willing to be. Take it or leave it."

"How generous," Desiree quipped in answer, "Fine, I agree to your terms but pray that you never run in to me or my crew again, mage. We will be more than prepared for you and I will keep a set of chains, just in case. Now, get off me and let us get to work, unless you want to play around a bit first?"

With a brief roll of her eyes, Sarisha stood up and the captain soon did the same. Oh, how good did it feel to be at one with her powers again and the tall goddess took a moment to simply enjoy the sensation of it. It was a momentary feeling though as the pleasure was soon replaced by the furious rage that needed to be unleashed and without a moment's thought, she began to lead the way, only pausing to give a violent kick to the fallen guard who Desiree had managed to knock out. She recognised his face from the chase and was happy to see that he had been given the beating that he deserved.

Subtlety was not her strong point, however, meaning that she soon had to pass over the leadership to the captain, who was far more used to having to escape prisons than she was. As much as she wanted to simply blast her way through, the memory of her previous defeat to the guards was still at the forefront of her mind. There were limits to her powers, even though she hated to admit that so for now, the tall pinkette simply had to try and control herself. For now, at least.

"We need to get to the armoury first," Desiree whispered as they slowly left the cells and entered one of the corridors of the the jail, "A couple of my crew have ended up in here before and they said that the weapons are kept in a magical safe at the end of this hall. There are at least two guards who regularly patrol this area so you are going to need to cover me while I unlock the door. Try not to make too much noise, if that is possible."

Reaching the end of the corridor, Desiree began working through the set of keys that she had pinched from the unconscious guard while Sarisha had her back to her, having to play a reluctant look out. This whole idea of creeping about was just irritating and the emotions that she could feel from her soul mate seemed to match hers. What was the point of all this cloak and dagger crap when they were going to wipe out the place anyway? Urgh, oh well, she would at least give the captain a chance to prove that her strategy was the right one.

With a click, the door eventually opened and the pair entered the room to find themselves facing the massive safe. There did not seem to be a lever or keyhole so Sarisha left the puzzle to her companion, while she simply continued to keep watch. She could hear Desiree swearing and cursing as she tried to discover the answer to the puzzle and after a few minutes, the captain stomped her foot in annoyance and said bitterly, "I have no idea how to open this damn thing. You try something."

With a brief smile crossing her face, Sarisha leapt up in to the air, surrounded herself with water and dived towards the safe, smashing in to it with full force. The moment she did so, an alarm instantly went off but on the bright side, the safe door fell off which forced Sarisha to quickly dodge out of the way of it. "So much for subtlety," she said in a deadpan tone of voice, causing Desiree to simply stick her tongue out in response.

A pair of guards came sprinting towards the two and Sarisha charged forwards to meet them. They both carried lances but seemed rather inexperienced as the mage easily managed to batter away their weapons and strike them with physical strikes almost at will. Every blow fuelled her rage and she was soon lost in to the lust of battle once more. Being stripped of her powers, even if only temporarily and caused her to appreciate them all the more and as she lashed out with powerful punches and kicks, the slayer gave a sadistic smile as her opponents blood soon flowed.

Another pair soon followed but before Sarisha could get to them, a volley of bullets burst from behind her as Desiree opened fire on their foes, blasting holes through their armour and sending them crashing to the floor. The captain had swiftly managed to retrieve her guns, as well as few other small weapons which were clearly not hers. The mage simply shrugged though and thought little of it. It did not bother her if her partner wanted to scratch her thieving itch.

Subtlety no longer being an option, the pair began to quickly move through the jail, the mage in front with the captain covering her, shouting out directions as they ran. The guards that attempted to stop their path were easily knocked aside, either by powerful punches or the bullets of Desiree's guns. It was an absolute massacre and every kill fed Sarisha's blood lust even more. The shoe was on the other foot now, as it were and the fools would regret every shot that they had hit with during her failed escape earlier on. None would survive.

By the time they reached the main foyer, the pair had left a mass of bodies in their wake and escape was almost theirs. However, blocking their path were three final guards, alongside the leader of the jail, carrying a massive great shotgun. It was a mighty weapon indeed and as soon as Desiree saw it, she swiftly dived for cover and started spraying bullets. Sarisha on the other hand clapped her hands together which caused a boiling hot geyser of what to burst from beneath the guards, scalding them fiercely, before launching a wave towards them and slamming the four of them against the wall. Desiree took the advantage then by managing to down the weak ones with bullets but the boss was something else. He simply whistled and another trio of guards burst in to the foyer, one through each entrance. The room became a mass of gunfire.

While Desiree was trying to take on the three gun wielding guards, Sarisha evaporated in to water and reformed behind the boss in order to get in to melee range. He spun around and fired at her but she managed to duck underneath the blast and struck him with a crunching punch to the stomach, before slamming her knee in to his face as he keeled over, causing the gun to drop from his hands. Continuing her assault, she then slammed her left hand in to one of his kidneys and then finished her combination with a punch to his jaw. The force of her blows sent him reeling backwards and the ending soon came as she inhaled a large amount of moisture and unleashed it in a powerful roar which sent him flying backwards against the wall. He hit it with a  sickening crunch and collapsed to the floor.

With a final shot, the captain had finished her battle too and the three guards were laying filled with bullet holes, bleeding from every orifice. The day was theirs.

"Phew, what a rush," the captain said, coming out from her cover and approaching the mage, barely a scratch on her, "I was expecting more of them to be fair and I expect that there will be soon enough. So let us get out of here while the going is good. I do not know about you but I am heading underground for a while until the heat is off. What about you?"

"I am not going to be hanging around here," Sarisha answered honestly, "I have had enough of this place for the time being and will be moving on. There is much that I still need to do and many places that I still need to visit. I swear though that I am going to bury every law man I meet from now on. Whoever came up with law and order was a bloody fool and I am not going to waste a moment of my time complying with its rules and if they have a problem with it, then I will rip their heads off and drink their blood."

"Lovely," Desiree quipped, "I wish you luck in your adventures although I do not think that you ever told me your name. You can tell me that much at least, right?"

"My name is Sarisha Huxx, the Torrent God Slayer," the slayer replied, "Or as some people like to call me, "A blood loving bitch," either one works."

"I can see why they would call you that," the captain said with a chuckle, "Well, Sarisha, I suppose this is the part where we go our separate ways. It was fun meeting you, sort of. Now we really must get out of here before we get our collars felt again."

With that, the pair left the jail and sprinted off in opposite directions, one east and one west. Her little trip to Lavanitir had been far more than she had bargained for and had fuelled her dislike for mortals even more. Well, almost all mortals. They might have been enemies to begin with but somehow, she and the blonde haired captain had left each other as anything but. To the great surprise of both.

(3505 Words)

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:04 pm