Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night At The Docks

A Night At The Docks Empty A Night At The Docks

Post by Guest 26th March 2019, 12:47 pm

Compared to most of the places that she had visited, Sarisha had to admit that she liked the look and attitude of Lavanitir. There was a vibe to the city that seemed to resonate with her and what had originally meant to be a moments fancy had turned in to a stay of a few days, which had been spent simply amusing herself with the various locals and shops which littered the place. Her victory over Abeline had taken its toll and she had decided to simply take a few days for herself, rather than continue on her quest. There were no complaints from her godly partner, who was still relishing the hard fought victory that Sarisha had earned and the two of them were still feeling the buzz that had come from it. To score such a victory against the heavens was a marvellous moment and hopefully would be the first of many. She had been in such a good mood since then that even her distaste for mortals had diminished for the time being and she had found herself actually speaking to them as equals, although how long that would last was a mystery. Her mood certainly seemed to swing from one way to the other far more often these days.

With a bottle of liqueur in hand, the tall pinkette was sitting on a bench, watching the ships as they sailed in to port. The sun was just starting to set and the fisherman and sailors were starting to finish their shift for the day. She could not help but notice the occasional glances that were coming her way but fortunately for them, not one had made any further moves than that. Sarisha was well aware of the reputation of those who sailed the seas although that hardly frightened nor attracted her. In truth, she was not in the slightest bit interested in any male, mortal or god. They did absolutely nothing for her and more than once had she had to teach an arrogant bastard that in the most violent of ways. Her mind briefly drifted back to the last time that she had been approached and a smile crossed her features as she recalled cutting off his manhood, much to the horror of those who had happened to be there at the time. There was nothing worse than an arrogant male in her opinion. Well, almost nothing worse.

It was just at that moment when an arm suddenly wrapped around her shoulder and a figure sat down on her right. Her head turned like a shot to find herself in exactly the situation she had just been thinking for. How typical. He was a burly male, around the age of 35 and having his fair share of scars, which told her all she needed to know about his occupation. "Hey there girly, I've just got back from a voyage and have coin burning through my pockets. How much for the night?" I'll promise to treat you right and if you're lucky, I might recommend you to my friends too." He was grinning but the look on Sarisha's face went from a smile to murderous in the time it took for her to snap her fingers. He honestly thought she was a prostitute? The sheer nerve of it destroyed her sense of good will and just set her off inside. The reaction was not just from her either as she could feel Valara react in precisely the same way. There was no forgiving that kind of insult and Sarisha responded in exactly the way that was expected of her.

Without any hesitation, she smashed the bottle on the side of the bench and slashed the remains of it across his face, sending blood everywhere and causing him to howl in pain. Before he could recoil, she head butted him forcefully which caused him to fall off the bench, before jumping up herself and punting him repeatedly with her foot. Her slayer enhanced strength managing to do decent damage alone with just kicks. His screaming did little to stop her and she just let him have it, catching him with powerful kicks to anywhere she could reach while he struggled to cover up. It was a brutal spectacle and those who were coming towards the spectacle quickly turned around and ran, not wanting the same fate. The stupid fool attempted to roll away from her kicks but Sarisha was on him in a moment, delivering one final vicious punt to the head which caused him to lie motionless. "Piece of shit," she simply said, looking down at his body with pure hatred in her red eyed gaze. Examining the piece of glass in her hand, she then smiled and moved towards him, meaning to deliver a killing blow.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing to our shipmate?!" roared a voice, which caused the slayer to swiftly look up. Standing in front of her were five more sailors, each with a scimitar pointing in her direction. The speaker was the one in the middle, far larger than the others, with a look on his face that mirrored Sarisha's. "Look, he drunk a bit too much and got too big for his boots but that is all it is. There is no need to beat him like that, girl. By attacking him, you have made yourself an enemy of our crew so either come with us or we will have to beat you down first and drag you along. I am not going to stand here and have our reputation smeared by a half mad kid, now, what will it be? Peaceful or not?"

Standing up to her full height, Sarisha simply spat on the fallen sailor before saying, "That is what I think of both your offer and your reputation." She then clapped her hands and after a moment, a geyser of boiling water erupted from beneath them, scalding them and causing horrible looking burns to appear on their faces and bodies. It was a perfectly aimed spell and not one managed to evade the attack, leaving them all shocked and reeling in pain. They had clearly not expected her to be skilled in the ways of magic and it was their ignorance that would cost them. Taking the opportunity, she quickly charged forwards in to the middle of the fray and began to unleash a barbaric combination of physical strikes to any of the five who came in to her vicinity. It was not even close to a fair fight and the sailors were simply unable to collect themselves after her initial attack. It was both beautiful and barbaric and Sarisha flowed and weaved as only a slayer of water could, every movement savage but fluid. The mage tapped in to her lust for battle and that alone caused her strength to increase, even without using any other of her spells. They were not necessary for this and she sought the sickening pleasure that only melee combat could provide.

The youngest of the five was the first to fall after receiving a powerful knee to the stomach followed by a second one to the chin which knocked him unconscious from the force of it. That seemed to startle the others even more although another did try to lunge at her with his scimitar, only to miss horribly and receive a crunching pair of punches to the face for his trouble, spreading even more of that beautiful red liquid and causing him to dramatically spin before crashing to the ground. It was all so easy and she had become so in sync with her way of combat that it was more like a dance than anything, a passionate dance where she led and her opponents could do nothing but be entranced by it. She was at home here, in the centre of battle. The third sailor was a little more alert and delivered a brief combination of sword strikes but Sarisha managed to avoid the majority and then ducked underneath his last strike, before striking him hard in the liver with another strong punch and then knocking him out with a blow to his open face. She finished her flurry with a roundhouse kick that knocked him off his feet and landing in a heap.

The leader of the group quickly turned on his heels and ran for his life, with the other remaining member following him, leaving their crew mates to fend for themselves. Sarisha simply snorted in response and glanced at the blood covered area around here. Of the six sailors that she had attacked, four were now bleeding all over the ground with the one who had propositioned her in the worst state of all. Her mind had swiftly jumped to one conclusion for this insult against her. Vengeance. They would pay for their deeds in the only way that she knew of delivering it, violently and painfully.

One of the sailors stirred and Sarisha swiftly approached and hauled him up by his collar, her red eyes baring in to his. "If you want to survive for another moment then tell me where your ship is or I will rip out your intestines and hang you with them. Do you understand?" There was no hesitation in her voice and only a fool would believe that she was bluffing. Her good mood had evaporated, replaced by nothing but the lust of violence and hatred. Oh, they just had to pick today to piss her off and now they would lose their livelihoods because of it and possibly more.

"Our ship is at the end of the dock," the petrified sailor said, "Most of the crew have already left it for shore leave but I promise you that our captain will be there. She never leaves the ship, preferring to stay with the vessel. Be warned mage, she is far stronger than any of us and will fight you as an equal. Just quit while your ahead and get the hell out of here, before she comes for you." Sarisha had to admit that she slightly admired him for speaking in such a way, despite the position he was in. However, she was not feeling merciful, unfortunately for him and dragged his body towards the water and tossed him in, followed shortly by the other three weakened sailors. They had started this and now she would finish it.

Moving swiftly, she then darted down the port without a moment's notice in search of the ship. Most of the natives were staying well out of her way at this point and she was easily able to sprint without having any trouble. Her mind briefly pondered back to what the sailor had said about the captain's combat strength and she wondered if perhaps she was a mage as well. If that was the case, all the better and it would only make her vengeance all the sweeter. Clearly, this woman could not keep control over the males that served under her and that was a lesson that could well have a high cost to it. A thought that brought a smile back to her face, ready to indulge in her violent tendencies once again. Oh, the bloodshed that had already occurred had set her off but she did not feel satisfied yet, her thirst was still strong and her soul mate was sharing every sensation along with her. If only she and Valara could meet face to face once more but that seemed to be impossible as far as she knew, now that they were one. They were closer than the closest of lovers.

Her thoughts were swiftly brought back to the present when an enormous ship came in to view, a monstrous vessel that dwarfed all of the others. She had no doubts that this was what she sought and without a moment's hesitation, she made a beeline for the draw bridge. Only to have her oath blocked by an enormous figure, standing at well over seven feet tall and carrying a massive sword across his back. He was unlike the others and there was not an ounce of fear on his face at all. He was confident in a way that the others were not and it was clear that this guard was ready for her. Standing behind him on the ships deck were the cowardly runts who had escaped before, both still badly burned from her previous attack, much to her pleasure. Slaughtering them would be a fine moment of foreplay before the main event.

"So you are the one who has been beating up our crew, huh?" the large figure said, moving forwards and looking down at the mage, "I can see why the other lost to you but know this. I have spent years challenging and defeating the strongest and boldest who live in this world and  you have absolutely no chance of going any further. Return the crewmen that you attacked to us and this ends here. No one has died and besides a bit of ego bruising, no damage has been done. You have probably done those idiots a favour by beating some sense in to them anyway as I had planned to do that myself anyway. Now, stand down."

"Four of your men are currently sinking to the sea's depths as we speak," Sarisha countered, "Your man picked the wrong girl to try to force himself upon and now both him and three of his crew mates are dead. If you are as shitty as them in combat then you may as well just jump in the sea and follow them. I have come for your captain's head but I have no problem with taking yours too."

There was no verbal answer to her words as the giant simply drew his blade and swung down towards her. Sarisha had to jump backwards in order to avoid it and the force of the blow was certainly enough to make her think. However, she was aware of the weaknesses of such weapons too. Massive damage, long range but slow and plodding. He swung a second time in a horizontal cleave which would have cleaved her in two, however, the mage simply ducked underneath and delivered a pair of fierce punches to his torso, before striking with a Torrent God's Claw to draw blood. The response was instant and her strikes began to power up again as she unleashed a barrage against his body. He was made of stern stuff though and managed to push her away with one arm, causing her to fly backwards in to a box of fishing supplies.

"Not bad," the guard said, glancing down at his now bleeding body, "Not enough to do me in though, let's see some of that magic of yours." He thundered forwards then and attempted to impale her but Sarisha managed to roll out of the way of the blow although to find herself covered in fish did little to cheer her up, quite the opposite in fact. She was quick to her feet and had to swiftly dodge another powerful strike from his blade, before inhaling as much of the moisture from the air as she could and launch it towards him in a powerful roar. The blast was mighty and sent the giant guard flying backwards and before he could respond, Sarisha leapt in to the air, surrounded herself with water and dashed towards him, forcing the pair of of them in to one of the many stalls that littered the dock. It was a favourite combination of her too.

While he was stunned, Sarisha began to strike with punches, battering his face and upper body with powerful strikes, making the most of her advantage. The damage began to show and the guard was soon bleeding but despite that, he managed to launch a powerful punch of his own that smashed in to her face and knocked her off of him. It felt like getting hit by a truck and blood started to trickle from her nose. Angrily, she jumped back to her feet and recovered just quickly enough to intercept his next punch with one of her own, leaving them at a stalemate.

"You are quite an animal," the guard said, a touch of admiration in his voice, "Killing you will be a great pleasure. He launched a powerful kick but Sarisha managed to catch his kick and struck out with another Torrent God's claw with her other hand, which caused his leg to erupt in blood, before delivering another forceful punch to the leg. She then pushed his leg away and launched a wave of water which picked him up and hurled him back in to the remains of the stall again. This time, however, he did not get up and after ferreting around for the guard's sword, Sarisha approached and then stabbed him with his own weapon, impaling him through the stomach. Blood spurted out once more and he screamed in pain and then all became silent as he died.

Dropping the sword, she then turned away from the guard and crossed the gangplank of the ship, which brought her face to face with a blonde haired, green eyed woman. A grin crossing her features as she stared at the blood covered mage. There was no doubt about just who this woman was, the captain of the ship and from the looks of her, just as much of a bitch as Sarisha was. She stood a few inches shorter than the slayer, wielding a pair of pistols and dressed as your standard pirate captain. There was a look in her eye that Sarisha could not quite describe but it certainly aroused her curiosity and perhaps something else.

"So, you are the one who has been slaughtering my crew," the captain said with a smirk, both her pistols pointed directly at Sarisha, "I guess that means that you want my ship or is it perhaps the treasure that I have gathered? Which is it? Hmm?"

"Neither," Sarisha countered, "I just want to bury you along with your crew. I do not take kindly to being referred to as a whore you see and your crew were planning on using me as some kind of sex object. As you can see, I do not take kindly to being considered as such."

"I see, well, they have been at sea for so long that I guess they are a little starved, if you get my meaning," the captain quipped, "Anyway, it looks like you have done too much damage to be allowed to live and I would be a pretty shit captain if I let my crew die without being avenged. So...."

The captain was cut off as a downpour of water suddenly began cut her off mid sentence, followed by Sarisha's fist slamming directly in to her face, knocking her backwards. Responding quickly, she unleashed a barrage of bullets from her pistols, resulting in Sarisha having to dart and dive in order to avoid them. Annoyed, the water mage surrounded her body in water and then created a water cyclone that not only swept up the captain but also put a massive hole in the ship, causing it to violently shake. The captain, however, remained calm and managed to fire a volley of bullets through the cyclone and towards Sarisha, which the mage had to quickly dodge. Moving forward rapidly, the goddess then charged forwards and jumped up just as the cyclone was ending, resulting in her striking the captain with a monstrous uppercut, before grabbing her and sending them both towards the deck, resulting in a horrific crash.

Slightly winded, Sarisha was unable to take advantage and by the time she could, the captain had managed to roll over to one of her guns and fire. The bullet made contact with the water mage but due to her defences, it did not do an awful lot. The downpour was still in affect after all, increasing her defences. With a wicked grin, she summoned a whip of water and lashed it towards the captain, striking and wrapping itself around the blonde woman, before wrapping itself around her, causing her to fall defenceless on the ground.

Struggling in vain, the captain began to panic as Sarisha approached and looked down upon her. The pinkette lashed out with a powerful kick to the blonde's stomach to knock the wind out of her, before crouching down beside her.

"Game over," Sarisha said darkly, her grin fading away to be replaced by something else, a look of pure hatred and contempt. "Before I kill you, I will at least let you know that your ship will soon be joining you at the bottom of the sea. I will show you the same mercy that I am certain you gave those that you stole from. None."

"Fuck you," the captain spat simply, before looking away, helpless.

Standing up again, Sarisha knocked the captain out with a sharp kick, before picking up her body and tossing it over the side.

Her task being done, she then left the ship and swiftly left the area before the authorities could grab a hold of her, vanishing once more in to the wilds of the world.

(3558 Words)

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:16 am