Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)  Empty Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)

Post by Kaguya 21st February 2019, 9:39 am

269/2000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Cling cling to your escapes from reality Become a loser and roar roar Throw throw out your ideals Dappou Rock by Neru
    Veleno tends to train in quiet places, and in the most isolated locations. This is the means to get away from people, and spend along time when he wants to train, and learn something new. He wasn't the one to suggest this training, but rather a master that he had found, during his search for wanting to learn new magic. Veleno was tasked to travel to a specific places, where he would train in a cave for 10 days. He is forbidden to leave out of the cave, until he either dies from the training, or passes it before the 10 days had arrived. It had took veleno a while to locate the cave, as it was nowhere in his natural residency. It had took him a mere two days to find the cave. Veleno had to make stops, and grab food, and supplies so he won't get easily exhausted from training. The reason why it was difficult to travel, and find the cave, was because it was hidden somewhere in the mountain range. There is also another reason why getting their was difficult, because very little people knew about the place. The townspeople that veleno ran through, and asked had all said they were just myths, and legends. However there were wiser people that held little information about it, but it was enough to get a good start in searching for the cave that was hidden inside of the mountain side. The place was casted off with a magic spell, in which made the entrance seemed invisible, because it was covered with flowing water. Like a waterfall.
    IDIOTS WON'T BE CURED UNTIL THEY'RE DEAD.

Last edited by Kaguya Sumeragi on 21st February 2019, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)  Xu2gaj10

Take Over MagicWater MagicMy Bank
    Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)  Empty Re: Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)

Post by Kaguya 21st February 2019, 10:10 am

891/2000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Cling cling to your escapes from reality Become a loser and roar roar Throw throw out your ideals Dappou Rock by Neru
    The location that he had stopped at was shirotsume. There was a lot of ground to cover, and a lot of information to gather. Veleno had walked calmly down the streets, with his white hair swaying back, and forth as he walked. Veleno had looked at the paper that was placed in his hand, and what appeared to be a picture of a man. However, it wasn't just any ordinary person. He had looked well over 50 years old, and appeared to be on his last straw, and grasp of life. Just hours before his arrival at shirotsume. A boy had drawn the picture of this mysterious old man, using his magic.  

Two hours before arriving at shirotsume:

Veleno knelt down to the boys height, as the boy was holding the picture he had drawn with his magic. ”So is that what the man looked like?” he asked the boy. “Don't quote me on this, but I had gotten a good look at the old man's face when he was here in fiora. I heard a lot of rumors about him. There were some cases where he had a wicked magic ability that enhances your awareness, and all of that other stuff. It sounded pretty lame, and hardly believed it exists.” The boy claimed. he had sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Veleno never heard something like that existed either. He was curious to learn, and get to know about it. “Hey, why do you want to meet him so badly, lady?” The boy curiously asked. Veleno stood up, as his ankles was starting to hurt, and turned his back on the boy, before answering his question. ”So I can uncover this mysterious old man's true nature. I hardly believe in myths either, kid. But this one seems to spark my interest.” Veleno had vanished off into the crowd, and started heading towards the next place to gather more information.

Present day:

As he was staring into the picture, he was suddenly bumped into someone. When the elderly woman had bumped into veleno, she had gotten a glimpse of what was on the paper that veleno was holding. “Hey, I know that face.” She said. Veleno had turned to the woman that was saying something to him, in regards to the man on the picture. “You do? -- how do you know this man? I thought everyone spoke about him like he came straight out of a fairy tale.” Veleno looked confused, but then again. The boy he had met, several hours before he came to shirotsume had seen what the man looked like, and recalled the rumors swirling around him. “Well, he was an old friend of mine. if you'd like, I can tell you a story about how the two of us knew each other, and why everyone thinks that he is like a fabel. But --” Before veleno could say something, he had a sudden feeling that he had to do something in order to listen to her stories. “You have to do something for me in return” She finished. Veleno sighed, and looked disappointed. “Look, I'm in a rush, and need to find this man. Not to be rude or anything.” Veleno said bluntly. “You're a rune knight aren't you?” She asked out of the blue. Veleno nodded. “Rune knights doesn't turn down an offer from a small old woman, such as myself. Besides it won't be too much, but you do get something out of it.” She had stated that he was in a legal guild, and assumed that they should all accept requests. Even if they're bothersome. However he isn't like all rune knights, but he had nevertheless accepted whatever task that the elderly woman had in stores for him.

622 Words

Last edited by Kaguya Sumeragi on 21st February 2019, 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)  Empty Re: Hear nothing, see nothing (Training)

Post by Kaguya 21st February 2019, 11:00 am

1395/2000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    The old woman led veleno to her home, in which the job that he was tasked to do, would commence. The woman showed him around her home, but before she would give him the job. She had offered up some tea, before he starts working. She can tell that he hasn't had a break since he had gotten here in shirotsume. Veleno had sat down the paper with the old man on it, on the glass table. He has sat down on a wooden chair, and was given a cup of tea. Veleno had happily drinked the tea, and was ready to ask what job he was planning to do. “I would like to have you carry these logs to a client of mine. He is a carpenter here. It's a very far walk, but trust me -- it's worth what you're trying to get yourself into.” She says. “What do you mean by that?” Veleno asked, as he had followed the old lady to her back yard, in which he was met with a few logs.

He was told to carry them on his back, and made sure that it doesn't fall. It was easy enough, when she explained what he was supposed to do. “Make sure the logs doesn't fall. He expects them to be in perfect condition. This is for you to get your balancing ready, and enhancing your leg work for what's coming.” The old woman explained. Veleno had Squatted down in order to pick up the three logs. He was already losing balance, and was struggling to pick them up. “Jesus Christ they're heavy” Veleno struggled to get the few little words out of his mouth, and placed them in a sack that the woman had brought with her. Veleno gently placed it inside, and grabbed the two straps. Albeit they were still heavy, and took time to get them over his shoulder.

Veleno had complained as they were pressing hard on his shoulders. “Quit yer complainin’ and focus on your task. You surely won't be prepared for the real training, if you keep this up” Veleno sucked up the pain, and walked to where he had needed to go. The pain grew as he walked, and was keeping a slow pace. “I'm having regrets. Why did I sign myself up to this?” Veleno couldn't think of any other reason, however he had hope that it was worth it. It was sort of like an exercise, because veleno kept wobbling left, and ready down the streets of shirotsume. Some people looked at him, and felt worried that he might fall. He had adjusted his posture, and made it easier for him to walk. He took little steps, and perfected his balance after walking five miles out of the old woman's house, as she could still see him. Even from a far away distance, with a cheap smile on his face. It took him about twenty minutes to reach this distance, and felt disappointed in the lack of exercises.  
    504 Words

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaguya 21st February 2019, 12:38 pm

2163/2000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    After covering several more miles from the old woman's house, to the point where he couldn't see it. He had stopped at where he was supposed to be. A shop that was meant to build things, and offered up services in building houses. There was a man that was waiting at the front of the store, and had looked like he was glad that veleno was the one he was looking for. “I thank you for delivering these for me. I'll take them out of your hands.” He says, as he grabbed the logs that veleno was carrying on his back. The man signaled veleno to come inside, as he sat the logs down near his equipment. “I'm sure you're tired, and wondering why she got you walking around doing things.” The man said with a bright smile. “She says it was for getting myself prepared for the real thing” Veleno says as he was feeling on his hurting shoulders. “Yea I'm aware of that. Says that you were wanting to know where that old man lives, yea? Well I'll help you out on finding the location. It's the least I can do, after she gave you a lot of work for some information.”

Veleno had thought about the story of how her, and the old man met each other. However, he had assumed that it would be a long, and boring story, and didn't care. “How do you know about that old woman, and I thought nobody knew where he was” A lot of holes are needed to be filled, because veleno seems lost about how a select few knew where he is. While the rest of the people didn't have a clue. “I'm glad you ask. I'm the old mans student. Or rather I was his student. Rumors started happening little over 10 years ago, about some ancient magic that he had learned from other people before him. He was able to transform into these weird things, as if he was a completely different person.” When the man explained the story about how the rumors started, and the type of magic he possesses. He had recalled him reading about a magic called take over magic, when he was younger. “He was also able to give things life, it was hard to believe at first, so I went, and investigated this myth. It had turned out to be the real deal, and not many people hold this sort of power.” Once veleno had the information he had needed, it was time for him to claim what he was searching for. “Be careful, it's not as easy as it sounds.” The man gave him a heads up, and off he went.

Veleno continued his journey to see the one that resided in the mountains. It had took him a good day to reach to the top of the mountain, ever since he had left streets of shirotsume, and entered the mountain areas. It was a difficult experience, and he had almost died on numerous occasions. Such as almost falling off of the cliff, because of his clumsiness. Veleno gripped his hands tightly on the edges of the mountain, as he climbed, and climbed until he had finally reached the top. He would see a cave, and appeared to be pitched black. No light had escaped the cave, and when veleno peered through in order to see. Something red started glowing. Like a demon. “I should congratulate you for making it this far. I am aware of the fact that you had to get out of your way to meet me here. It proves how dedicated you're in achieving a goal, you strive for.” The strange, and dark voice bursted through the cave. The voice inside the cave, began to show his true colors. It was that of a purple colored snake. It's tongue stuck out, as if it was trying to taste the air, and escaped back into its mouth. It seemed like it was communicating with him telepathically. “Come close, so I bestow you this gift for your hard work. But don't expect anything fancy. If you cannot handle this new power. You will evidently die.” Said the snake. Veleno had accepted this offer, and walked forward. The snake bowed his head, in order for veleno to place his gentle hands on it. Veleno began to feel the surge of raw magical energy flowing inside of his body. He had to endure the pain, and pretend it was a trial. Once the transfer was finished, he had completed his task.
    762 words

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:48 am