Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Forest Stroll

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: A Forest Stroll

Post by LazyHurt 21st February 2019, 7:34 am

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: 113
    Tagged: @Ilda Nora
    Muse: N/A
    Music: Fireflies by Owl City

No one reads the pamphlet.
    The woman thought for a moment before responding. "Well, I guess I have my guild mark to remind me. Other than that, I don't really think I've been around long enough to have anything else that connects me.

"Fairy Tail, hmm? Sounds like an interesting group to me. I honestly see no reason for you not to go for it. That will probably get you better job offers too."

She thought for a moment about the wording "A family experience". She sort of wondered if she would ever have a family again, or if the gods had just cursed her to be without someone or a group. She wanted a family so badly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Forest Stroll - Page 2 1242842_green-heart-wallpaper
    Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flare Ball
    Second Skill: Fire Power
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 21st February 2019, 11:01 am

231 WORDS
    Ilda Nora
    One day, I'll prove I'm not the monster they say.

Curiously, Ilda looked over the green-haired woman's form. She couldn't seem to find the mark that easily, but figured that was inevitable, as many had their marks hidden. That, and Ilda wasn't one to search that hard for an only minimally important aspect. Instead, she continued to focus in on Nea's gentle features, memorizing her face as if she'd be tested on it in the future.

When given encouragement, Ilda couldn't help chuckling. "I admit it does sound like a good deal, but I'm still not a hundred percent sold on it. I mean, there's different rules with a guild, albeit what I read showed Fairy Tail's are more limited. I like that it's like a truce of sorts, but the family thing...' She downed her tea in one final gulp, placing it on the table and staring into the cup.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know what a family is like either. So... I'm not exactly sure how to act 'familial' with people. Aoi's the closest I've had to a family in my life, but I can't assume that means I'm acting like a good sister or anything. Instead of blood, the mark binds you as family... But what does that even mean in the end? I guess I get so caught up worrying I might accidentally harm my family again, so it scares me... Does that make sense?"
    @lazyhurt | They're getting deep. Dang.
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LazyHurt 22nd February 2019, 3:58 pm

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: 166

"You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family. We're all family - an extended family." - Sandra Bullock
    "Well, this might sound like the most insane thing anyone has ever said to you, but if you're worried about being with people other then Aoi, why not let me move in with you for a bit?" She asked. "It would be a good try, since I wouldn't be very invasive, I can cook for you while I stay, and I don't have much to bring with me?"

"Of course, I do sound pretty insane. All I'm thinking is that It could be a good experiment. I can teach you how to cook, and I can learn not to be nervous around fire wizards. And, it'll give us both a look into the familial experience as pretend sisters. So, what do you say?"

She smiled gently at the girl. She partially wanted her to say yes just because she wanted somewhere to live other then her tent, but also wanted to help the struggling girl. She also knew that she sounded like an insane homeless woman.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 22nd February 2019, 5:56 pm

223 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

To normal people, this would certainly sound like a bizarre proposition- but Ilda wasn't exactly a normal person in background. In fact, she once had that offered to her when she was a young adult with nowhere to go, before she started travelling and before she met Aoi. That was ancient history to her now, of course. This was a new life in its own right.

"I think that's something we'd have to talk to Aoi about, but I don't think I'm against it. Our relationship is equals and friends, contract or not. It's her home too, so she gets a say, y'know? But... It might be a good experiment. At any rate, helping you with your fear of fire wizards would be a good thing to me. And Aoi already agreed to teach me, but if you can teach me a dish to surprise her, I wouldn't be against that. She's always taking care of me, so I want to do something special for her eventually."

In the end, though, she wanted Aoi's input. That was the most important thing to Ilda in this entire rambling rant. "If we wait until it gets dark, I can show you a non-threatening bit of fire magic I have. It's basically just creating an artificial sun to make it easier to see when it's dark."
    @Lazyhurt | I shared the concept with Aoi's player and linked her so she can give actual input~
    IVYLEAF33

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LazyHurt 22nd February 2019, 6:26 pm

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: 100

I'm so excited... I want a sister.
    "Well, why don't we get on the move to your place now? We have a little bit until nighttime so if we head out now we should be able to catch a train if it's far. Even if it's not I'd like to know if I'l be setting up camp somewhere tonight or not based on what Aoi says."

She was already packing up her stuff. She zipped up her rolly suitcase and then looked at the tent. "Oh yeah, forgot to pack that up again." Obviously, while a great multitasker, she could be a bit absent minded at times.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 22nd February 2019, 6:36 pm

200 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

"Actually, we live right in Magnolia town. I came here on a whimsical walk since I don't really go out as much lately since we moved- getting settled and all that. Actually, Aoi was worrying about that the other day. I wonder if her mentioning it made me want to take this walk..."

Another hearty laugh and a bright smile colored her features. "Something tells me this is going to be a fun experiment. C'mon, I'll help pack it."

Of course, Ilda had never packed a tent. She was content sleeping in the outdoors without protection, as she could defend herself just by touching her attacker with a bare hand. She wasn't one who cared much about her skin, and only recently started remotely caring about her hair. As such, she was mostly useless while trying to help.

"As I think about it, it really is amazing how the people you live with affect you. I wonder how it'll affect you, and how you'll affect us. Anyway... Let me carry something. Oh, and are you alright with foxes and otters? I should've asked sooner. I have a pet fox, and Aoi spends time in the form of an otter sometimes."
    IVYLEAF33

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LazyHurt 22nd February 2019, 6:46 pm

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: 135

I'm actually pretty strong.
    "Actually, I got it." She picked up the large bag, tossing it over her shoulder. "I need exercise anyway. If I gain too much weight, I might start having to wear more than I already do, which would be bothersome." She had to be fairly strong to carry the bag, obviously.

She tilted her head at the question about animals. "I've lived my whole life in the woods. Do you really think I would be bothered by animals?" She was genuinely confused. "Are otters that bad?" She gasped and shivered. "ARE THEY LIKE GEESE?"

The one animal that Nea despised. GEESE. They were so loud. Their beaks and wide wings were so scary. AND WHY DID THEIR WEBBED FEET HAVE CLAWS? These qualities all combined into one animal made Nea shiver whenever she saw them.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 22nd February 2019, 9:24 pm

170 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

With a blank stare as to why her aid was denied, Ilda shrugged her shoulders in defeat. "If you say you're fine, I'll have to trust you on it. Just make sure to ask for help if you need it. It's important to rely on each other... I think."

Her words were tainted with uncertainty- she believed what she said with her head, but lacked the ability to believe it completely with her heart. The mind and heart were complicated in how they interacted, and for Ilda, the past was the shadow binding her heart to the floor.

"Nothing like geese. If you ask me it's a lot like a water puppy. You'll understand when you see her, I just figured since I don't know the kinds of animals you're comfortable with, it would be good to tell you what you'll be seeing a lot of. Well, maybe not the fox as much. She comes and goes like a stray cat might... But she always comes home eventually, that Vanna."
    IVYLEAF33

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LazyHurt 22nd February 2019, 9:37 pm

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: 78

Well, here we go, I guess.
    She nodded. "As long as there are no geese involved, I'll be fine. Also, foxes are adorable, and Aoi sounds adorable too."

She began walking into town. "So, why don't you show me where this place is, so I can meet your adorable friends? I'm sorry if I come off a bit forward, I'm just excited. Maybe a little anxious somewhat as well, but excited nonetheless." She was having no trouble carrying the large bag as she walked.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 23rd February 2019, 3:26 pm

129 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

As requested, Ilda began to make her way away from the forest's foliage and towards her own home deeper into town. Every so often a local would greet her, something she was still getting used to. She greeted them back awkwardly, face a tinted red and words awkwardly stoic. Adding on to her not being used to being treated in a friendly way so often, she was also feeling some regret that she didn't know half their names.

Finally, they arrived at the house. It was a fairly modest house, a coat of off-white paint along the walls and a well lit birch door. Opening the door haphazardly, Ilda called out into the silence that was the home at the moment. "I'm back! Aoi, Vanna, we have a guest!"
    IVYLEAF33

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LazyHurt 23rd February 2019, 8:44 pm

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: 215
    Tagged: @Ilda Nora @Aoi

I hope they're not sleeping...
    Nea stayed quiet. Back to being more shy. While she was good with nature, the plants and animals and things, humanity had never been her thing. Why? Because while no animal or creature was truly bad, humans didn't function the same way.

Animals killed by instinct. Nature told them to do so in order to further themselves. They weren't bad. They were just surviving. Meanwhile, a human can take out a shotgun and shoot a dove.

The dove wasn't hurting them. They certainly weren't planning to eat the dove. There was no reason to kill the dove other than they could. People had done it for centuries. To prove power over each other. Even in an age of magic and technology where the death would bring about no change, they still chose to kill the dove. The defenseless creature that had just learned to fly.

Nea had witnessed this firsthand. There were babies living in that village. They weren't given a chance in a flame ignited in a lust for superiority.

It was for this reason Nea had convinced herself there was no reason to learn to like people. For even if the opposite exists, people like that are everywhere too.

She knew Aoi wouldn't be like that, but she decided to be quiet anyway.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 5:44 pm