Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Following a Crook

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flare Ball
    Second Skill: Fire Power
    Third Skill:

Following a Crook Empty Following a Crook

Post by Ilda Nora 16th February 2019, 1:43 pm

339/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora
    One day, I'll prove I'm not the monster they say.

Spying was not Ilda's forte, nor was it something she liked the idea of. In fact, she considered spying fairly low on the totem pole of priorities or things to take part in, as she seemed to feel spying was a form of cheating. However, the please of a desperate mother who was losing money to a fellow using equally suspicious and dirty tactics? She'd happily give up one moral to uphold another in a case like this. But she knew she couldn't do it alone.

While it was true Ilda loved helping people, she loved to fight just as much. Even if she would never truly be alone with her pet always by her side, Vanna could do little more than be an ear to rely on or give words of wisdom to the woman while she was out and about. It was actually the very fox that offered Ilda's help in the first place, wanting Ilda to learn a difference in good and bad than what she knew- and that all things had shades of gray involved.

Even Ilda knew that Vanna wouldn't be enough. She walked the streets at the center of town not too early from the time the man was expected to arrive. Surely, she wouldn't do this alone! She took cautious steps towards what appeared to be a woman not far away. The woman had white hair in a ponytail, just to the side of her head. For some reason, Vanna was sniffing her quite inquisitively.

"Pardon my friend there. Vanna, what is it? You think she can help us?" The fox nodded, speaking its thoughts. Ilda took over from there. "My name is Ilda, and this fox is my pet, Vanna. We're in the middle of starting a job, but I was telling her I could use some help... Mind joining me? A young woman asked me for help catching a thief. We just need to keep an eye to see what he does. Think of it as a private investigation gig."
    Starting the job.
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 2,100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Following a Crook Empty Re: Following a Crook

Post by Kaguya 16th February 2019, 2:33 pm

300/1000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Cling cling to your escapes from reality Become a loser and roar roar Throw throw out your ideals Dappou Rock by Neru
    There are some people that would opt out on trying to spy on someone. simply because without the appropriate context, it would come off as something creepy or pervert. However in most cases, spying could prove to make sure that someone isn't doing anything illegal, and suspicious. This job called for someone to spy on a crook, and make sure they're not doing anything cheeky that can put them at risk. Veleno didn't care, and had no moral ground about it. As someone who is a rune Knight, such morals like that. Doesn't hold much meaning. So long as the job is done, and no one is harmed. That's all that mattered to him. Not getting caught while spying on the suspect, can be easier said than done. it's like a stealth mission on a video game. Just tail the guy, and don't get caught. What else could go wrong?

Veleno sensed that someone or something was sniffing him. Veleno looked down, and saw it was a pet. He appeared to be grossed out by animals, so he shifted himself away from it, before being confronted by the owner. “You should handle that thing better.” Veleno suggested with discomfort. It had seemed that the girl named iida was looking for an extra person in order to start on a mission. “I was in fact trying to look for someone, for this mission.” Veleno said with a proud expression. “Glad my time wasn't wasted -- anyways, sure I'll help out.” Veleno casually agreed to tag along with iida on a joint mission. “By the way, my name is veleno annaffiare” Veleno traded his name, and offered a salute, and placed his right arm, back to his side. “My guild is all about investigations, so this should be easy.” He finishes with confidence.
    IDIOTS WON'T BE CURED UNTIL THEY'RE DEAD.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Following a Crook Xu2gaj10

Take Over MagicWater MagicMy Bank
    Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 16th February 2019, 3:14 pm

865/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

When she took another look at the appeared woman, Ilda noticed something fake about her front- but, not all women were born with notable busts, so it was entirely likely they'd try to hide that. She opted to ignore her senses, instead focusing on Vanna and the stranger- now known as Veleno- and their slight reprimand.

"Sorry 'bout that. Vanna has a knack for finding people that can help, and I'm not exactly good at stealth missions. We figured finding a double would make it easier not to stand out. I mean I could just cover by talking to Vanna, but we'd look more like actors I think." And Ilda was far from a good actor.

Holding a hand out, she kept scanning the crowd for the stranger in all black. You'd think in the colorful crowd, someone would know not to dress so conspicuously. "Nice to meet you, Veleno. Let's do our best together." She stood with her hand continually stretched forward until it was taken to shake. Once done, she'd put it back to her side, followed by an appeared eye roll.

"To your six." She mused, spotting the man in black. "Fits the description. How do we do this? I figured we make it look like we're a couple of girls on an innocent walk, but what do you think? Will it work?"
    Starting the job.
    IVYLEAF33

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaguya 16th February 2019, 6:19 pm

602/1000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Cling cling to your escapes from reality Become a loser and roar roar Throw throw out your ideals Dappou Rock by Neru
    Iida didn't look like the kind of person to do jobs like the one that the two are about to do now. He wasn't sure what he had thought of this, but it was a minor thought. He isn't sure what type of person she is, since they literally had just met. It doesn't hurt to have wild guesses about someone, and how she is perceived. Veleno was ready to get this job over with, and get what he had came to get. Despite him coming off as a generally nice person, he doesn't really do a lot of talking. He doesn't like people, but this could change. For better or for the worse. “You could just have clone magic, and make your own.” Veleno had crossed his arms, and moved his hips to his left. If she didn't like stealth missions, then why did she want this one? She could've just pick something that suited her best.

“I guess my hunch was right. If you don't like stealth missions, then what was the purpose of taking this one?” Veleno was curious, since it didn't come quite clear to him. There wasn't enough time for handshakes, so he had instead, put his hand on her shoulder, and patted her out of respect. Veleno sighed, and nodded towards iidas comment about doing their best. it didn't seem like the two made off to a good start. Veleno had immediately spotted the guy in black, that had fit the description. Considering that he hasn't done anything suspicious yet. It would be wise to wait until something happens, or make him notice that something is up, and change his mind. “The most logical approach would, just make sure that he doesn't do anything suspicious. Take him off course or something. It doesn't hurt to try.”

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 17th February 2019, 8:08 am

1500/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

Ilda and Vanna exchanged glances. Why had a woman not meant for stealth chosen a mission like this? It was a good question, and Ilda liked the directness- but it also seemed to ignore other parts of the mission in her mind. "I may not like hiding, but I don't like what he's doing even more. When someone asks for help with a person using trickery and deceit, I can't help wanting to stop them."

"Yes, except you like to stop them by making them temporarily stop breathing." The fox mumbled.

Surprisingly, their voices were fairly quiet. Ilda wasn't exactly excited over the mission contents, but she wasn't horrible at keeping a low radar. In fact, keeping herself inconspicuous was common for Ilda when she wasn't in a fighting mood, as the less people noticed you the less likely they were to touch you without thinking.

Soon, Ilda was taking the lead and walking in the same direction as the man in black. She kept her head turned towards Veleno every so often, making a ruse of a conversation. The man surprisingly bought her bad acting, continuing on with his deceptively normal day. "So far he seems pretty simple. I would've guessed she wasn't the only target he had, but... Have you seen him do anything suspicious? Am I missing something?"

It was at that moment something suspicious did happen. He went into an alley instead of staying on the roads. An alley wasn't going to be good for them to follow him, so Ilda passed the alley at first and stopped a few feet away from it's entrance. "This area looks like the kind of place you'd find a ghost story, don't you think?" Ilda could only pray the 'ghost story' comment made it clear their perp was nearby. "I bet knowing about this place will help our contractor come up with some ideas for a story to tell, if nothing else." A story to the authorities about the suspicious man, anyway.
    We hit the goal, now it's just fun.
    IVYLEAF33

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaguya 17th February 2019, 8:41 am

878/1000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Veleno suspected that the suspect could be just trying to deal in some drugs, while keeping on a low profile. It was one of those reasons for his suspicion. Or he could be delivering some kind of package, though that's out of the picture, since he wasn't holding any kind of package. The drug thing was a good guess. Or he could be simply trading information about someone or something. Wanting to place a hit on them, because they find them to be troublesome. Assassination happens all the time, and some people wouldn't mind playing the hitman part. Iida had answered the question that veleno had asked. It was a one sided answer. Seeing how she doesn't like hiding, but doesn't mind if someone is doing sneaky, and shady stuff. Veleno guessed that she would be more open to fighting, but this isn't really the type of mission. He could only guess what report, veleno would come up with, if it came down to it.

Veleno followed into iidas tracks, as they were tailing the suspicious man in black. Being a simple man could be an easy facade that he could be having. Something to deceive them, however nothing of the sort made them want to go on high alert. However the man turned into the alleyway, in which veleno would question why. “He doesn't seem to be doing any sort of wrong, he could be just meeting someone. Or possibly dealing drugs. We should go back, and report what we saw. After all this is just a stealth mission, and no contact must be made…. By my understanding at least.” His sentence finished off with uncertainty.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 17th February 2019, 9:05 am

1913/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

Veleno soon mentioned making a report, giving ideas as to what the stranger could be doing in such a suspicious meeting place. Dealing drugs, assassination- they were normal things. It was also possible in Ilda's mind that the man was stealing because of gambling debts, or any other of various possibilities. Whatever the case was, it wasn't like they could up and ask him. "You're right. Let's return and make our report."

Without a thought, Ilda began to lead the way back to where she'd agreed to meet their contractor to deliver the findings. Her long red hair swayed in a gentle breeze as her feet pitter-pattered against the walkway. There was endless chatter amongst the crowds, but Ilda managed to pay no heed to them.

Once they'd arrived at their destination, she spotted the young mother from earlier on and waltzed over. "Miss, we've returned with our findings. Veleno, would you like to do the honors?"
    We hit the goal, now it's just fun.
    IVYLEAF33

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaguya 18th February 2019, 9:12 am

1113/1000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    When the two had agreed on the idea. Veleno would follow iida back to their client, in order to make a report about the mission. The two had walked through the crowd, as if they were the only ones present. Not paying any mind to the people around them. Veleno was minding his own business, as his crystal light blue eyes, stared at the endless street. Bustling with folks that would occupy the city. It didn't take long for the two to make it to their contractor. Iida requested veleno do give her the reports of the activities that the man in black was doing. He wasn't doing much out of the ordinary, aside of his suspicion of him meeting someone, and possibly dealing drugs to people on the street. “Sure” Veleno responded to iida, and turned to face the woman before him. “I would like to report that the man could be dealing some sort of drug -- however it could also just mean that he was just visiting an associate. Although it was suspicious of him to go to the alley of all things, but nevertheless -- nothing out of the ordinary had happened. End report.” Veleno says. He wanted to get this mission over with, and get some sleep. He felt tired after, just spying on a single man for almost an hour. It exhausted him, and would like to pick up the pace.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:36 am