Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_;

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_; Empty Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_;

Post by Pokomon 8th December 2018, 6:12 am

Kumiho
    ✭ Kumi ✭
    One day I will touch the stars
    Guild: None
    Follower List:
    KUMIHO
    KUMIHO

Following List:
    KUMIHO
    KUMIHO

Kumiho: Just got my iLac, how do I look? #NewPhone #Selfie
    - posted 5 hours ago

You follow me, I’ll follow you <3
    IVYLEAF33

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_; Empty Re: Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_;

Post by Pokomon 8th December 2018, 8:13 am

LacBook
    Kumiho
    ✭ Kumi ✭
    Forever Reaching for the Stars
    Guild: None
    Relationship Status: Single
    Interests: Nature, Meditation, Animals
    MagiGram: Kumiho
    Friends:
    KUMIHO

Photos:

Kumiho: Just got my iLac, how do I look? #NewPhone #Selfie
    - posted 5 hours ago

Let’s Be Friends <3
    IVYLEAF33

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_; Empty Re: Template Editing - One day it'll work, right? ;_;

Post by Pokomon 8th January 2019, 1:47 am

[dohtml]
    I will always fulfil my duty.
    JOURNAL

TRAVELS

MISSIONS

TRAINING

CATCH THREADS

EVENTS

POKEMON/INVENTORY

Will update once character is approved

LUNARIA ELD

Justice Will Always Prevail
    ALIASES Luna
    AGE 18
    GENDER  Female
    SEXUALITY Demisexual
    CLASS Guardian (Scout)
    PATRON Lady Greene
    MORAL ALIGNMENT  Lawful Good
    FIGHTING STYLE Idiotic

PERSONALITY
    Lunaria has a strong sense of conviction in the justice system, never questioning the leaders of the Guardians or any orders she may be given by them. The only exception to this would be if they were to order her to do something that would involve breaking one of the ten strings (laws) of the land. She is a fairly quick learner, showing signs of intelligence and a tendency to enjoy learning, however, this is countered by her lack of wisdom. While she has travelled around during her childhood, she never had to look after herself, and as such does not possess too much common sense. So while she may be able to memorise scriptures and battle techniques in theory, utilising her knowledge in practice is a very different story.

Lunaria has great combat potential, as she learnt how to contort her body, making her able to dodge and move in ways many other humans can not. Unfortunately, she struggles in her strength and has difficulty wielding heavy objects, prefering to use small weapons, a bow, or simply hand to hand combat, rather than a large sword. What she lacks in strength though she makes up for in stamina from all her training and travels as a child. Lunaria loves music and can often be found playing various instruments during her breaks should she manage to get her hands on them. She loves it for the fact that a single piece of music can convey so many feelings that may not be able to be conveyed with simple words. It is her hope to one day be a well known musician, however, her duties to the Guardians will always come first.

While opinions of Lunaria vary from person to person, most would confirm she is a sweet, gentle and honest girl This is shown through her general polite nature, making her easy to talk to and get along with for the most part. Most people would also say that Lunaria shows a strong sense of duty to the Guardians, never missing a day of training, often participating even when ill. While she lacks in strength many that train with her would also label her quite athletic due to her ability to fight endlessly as long as she’s not forced to carry something heavy. However, her superiors as well as many of her comrades would be well aware of her flaws. She is often careless, letting her imagination run wild while on missions. She is naive and oblivious, making her easy to influence, which can be a little worrisome to those that care for her. Lunaria is also very insecure about her abilities and her feelings are incredibly transparent, making her easy to read as her emotions are written clearly on her face.

NOTES None.

[/dohtml]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:44 am