Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The War Between Time

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

The War Between Time - Page 3 Empty Re: The War Between Time

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 6:25 pm

Jekyll was shocked to see his master walk down the hall, and followed her down the hall, wanting to protect her at all costs.. Despite being a bit nervous that there was a servant or master who had been watching them. He held the cane loosely but would swing if need be, regardless of how ineffective it would turn out to be. He heard Teien call out fearfully to her father, which surprised him and wondered why her father wasn't here helping her. She then continued outside and he followed her. As he walked he noticed the many magi on the walls and wondered what that was about. He decided to use Hyde's cane as a cane rather than holding it like a weapon. At least the cane felt more natural that way, and not as Hyde's personal beating tool. Soon enough they were outside and she immediately began asking him about what traps they should set, and if they should set a trap for Hyde. Jekyll didn't say anything, simply looking into her eyes. "Master Teien, my apologies if you are offended by my words.. But I must ask you: Are you afraid of your father? Hyde? Or both?" The fear in her was very clear, and he was worried it was directed towards her father. Not just based on her fear now, but her reaction when she heard her father call to her from upstairs, and with her not going to her father to show her success. Including the piece of evidence where her father didn't help her to begin with. "And unfortunately I don't think there is a way to contain Hyde. There once was a time when I locked the house and hid the key from him, but he found a way out in the end. And this time he'll be stronger and faster, so he might be able to force his way out of traps.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

The War Between Time - Page 3 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Post by Amora Shade 24th September 2018, 6:37 pm

She looks towards the ground stopping i her tracks and thus preventing her from heading towards her father who called her from the kitchen. 'Hyde can escape from traps...no i have to try and win this war for my wish..or at least whatever Jeckyll wants from his existence.' She thinks to herself as she glances towards Jeckyll as her eyes soften gently while gazing at the gentleman of fine clothing as she than glances towards the other side of the foyer where her father enters the room preventing her from even vocalizing the answer towards jeckyll's question when she comes back towards reality to be able to do so. "Well have-! Oh i see you have than well than it is wonderful to meet you..." The man pauses glancing over the attire of jeckyll before nodding his head as if satisfied with the conclusion. "It is wonderful to meet you castor may i inquire into who you are and how you use a cane as a magical conduit? Or are you Lancer with a rapier type of weapon?" The man says while approaching the master and servant duo the young hanazakari quickly falling silent her head bowed with her hands completely at her side as her father talks to her servant. Mr.Teien gazes towards the servant and nods his head with a small and heartfelt chuckle as he looks towards the man. "Oh my how rude of me! Where have my manners gone! My name is Jiyū Teien. I am the father of your young master and the father of this household." He says while extending his hand towards Jeckyll.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 6:48 pm

Jekyll watched as his master softened at his gaze but before she could reply her father stepped in. Instantly, and very naturally so that it didn't raise suspicion, Jekyll stepped in front of Teien, standing between her and her father. The cane resting in his right hand. The man seemed to think Jekyll was a castor at first, probably at his appearance, but then changed his mind to possibly a Lancer due to his cane. He noticed Teien's hands drop to her sides and her head bowing. Jekyll was beginning to see what was happening now. "Before we finish introductions, perhaps you should address your daughter first, as she is in fact the reason I am here right now?" Only once her father had spoken words of encouragement would Jekyll nod and accept the handshake. "Doctor Henry Jekyll mister Teien. And, I'm sorry to inform you I am of the Berserker class due to my alternate.. Do not worry, I should be able to keep him from arising for a few days. Once it starts however, I suggest being cautious, as he is in fact ruthless..."

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 24th September 2018, 6:56 pm

She raises her head and looks towards Berserker with slightly widened eyes for him willing to say that to her father as she bites her lip not expecting to hear much of such a thing. "of course i am proud of her and the achievement of summoning a servant." The man says with a slight scoff as if the mere idea of not giving praise would be a stain and a ridiculous notion that the servant could've brought up to the father. Hana just smiles softly feeling her chest burst with emotions she raises her head to look towards her father with a small smile. Thank you father. She says softly before looking away once more missing the brief saddened look within the father's eyes with a gentle smile towards his daughter. His face changing to serious when the servant speaks once more as he turns his head towards the now identified berserker. "Ah. So one of the lower classed servants than surprisingly. Though with my daughter's magical power she should be able to even make a..situational berserker a deadly force like that of Heracles and his nine trials." He says confidently towards the man with a nod of his head before focusing back upon the man and looks him in the eye. Gesturing for him to follow the father towards the dining room as he begins to lead the way as Hana grabs onto Berserker's hand once more with a small blush on her face as she looks up towards the servant with a look of surprise and overwhelming happiness. Tha..thank you Jeckyll. She says softly towards the berserker servant feeling a slight sense of peace within her that she hadn't felt in the longest of times.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 7:15 pm

Jekyll saw the surprise in his master and smiled gently. To her father he just kept a knowing smile. "Indeed. I'm glad you always remember to support and encourage her where she needs it mister Teien. And I wouldn't classify me as a lower classed servant. If used properly, Hyde can be a powerful enemy, and he's not as unreasonable as most berserker servants. Not to mention that you also have myself, and I am a masterful chemist, as well as a strategist for such a war. Two for one so to speak. I would suggest not judging a book by it's cover after all. All servants are actually quite balanced overall, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for 'lower classes'. Whether they succeed in the war or not determines on the skills of both the servant and master, as well as coordination, cooperation, and intelligence and strategy of both parties. Power isn't everything after all." The man gestured for them to follow him into the dining hall and Jekyll would follow. When his master grabbed his hand he turned to look at her, and saw that she was blushing, which in turn caused him to blush. She thanked him softly and he smiled, kneeling down to her and giving her a quick hug. "I'm not just your servant Teien. I wish to be your friend, however brief a time we may be together. And friends look out for each other." With that he stood up and led her forward so that her father would not grow suspicious or see the embrace.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 25th September 2018, 11:30 am

She smiles softly a bit at Jeckyll talking back to her father her hand tightening around his ever so slightly as she remains holding onto his hand not willing to let it go. She than feels his hand letting go as she respects the decision and than relaxes even more her body having felt tense ever so slightly during the initial part of the hug till Hana returns the hug tightly for the brief moment that it lasts. I'll happily be your friend Jeckyll. Hopefully the war can stay away long enough for us to be prepared for people coming to us, or us to them when we're well equipped and ready to beat them in one swift move. She says with a nod of her head having stuttered over some of the words, but seeming determined and rather excited after hearing that you were going to be her friend. The young girl heading towards the dining room where her father is awaiting for her and her servant to enter the room her mind thinking for a moment how is she even going to try and use her servant at least somewhat effectively since he isn't the class he was summoned in. 'But he is a chemist so maybe like traps with different...chemicals?' She thinks unsure of what would even work or could be made with such uses.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 25th September 2018, 12:23 pm

Hiroki walked through a hallway with a proud and smug look on his face. Passing men armed with firearms who worked specifically for him, his footsteps echoing the halls. It may be an abandoned building yes, but he wasn't concerned with how grand it looked. He chose this place out of subtlety, and only had a few handpicked goons to keep watch. He walked into the warehouses largest room where two men had finished drawing out appropriate magic circle for the summoning ritual. Off to the side overseeing it all was Suko Sho. Someone who stood by his side since the beginning. He wasn't just a goon, he served him because he believed Hiroki to be his friend. And to some extent, Hiroki felt the same about Suko. The man wore a business suit just as Hiroki did, but he wore no hat. His glasses gleamed as he smiled and nodded to Hiroki, indicating it was ready. Even the Kunai they would use as a conduit was set in the center. Hiroki nodded. "Excellent work Suko. Now then:" He stepped in front of the circle and held his hand out. "I, with goals and desires stronger than others, command the heroes of the past to rise again! And fight on my behalf! Work faithfully as my servant, grant me power, and we shall both see our desires fulfilled!"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 25th September 2018, 12:31 pm

A bright light fills the room as a man wearing a ninja like outfit emerges from the light kneeling down on one knee than a masculine voice speaks out from this form being deep. "Are you my master?" The deep voice asks having a sword strapped to his back and having a few small packs and small bags strapped along his body seemingly ready to pull something out at a moments notice. The servant raises his head to look towards the man that had summoned him as the only visible feature for the man being his face that rest being clad in the garbs of the clan he had trained under. When he would receive his answer the being would than rise to stand up adjusting some of the slight armament along his body that has some small plating of leather armor particularly around the wrists and legs. The armor being used as a way to lessen the physical blows of enemies or possibly stop a kunais and other small knives thrown towards him so he could escape to live another day. "I am the assassin servant and a former ninja of the Iga clan. As long as we can work together i will promise by the time that this war is over the grail will be ours." He says in a calm and neutral tone of voice as he than looks around the area to study the environment he had been summoned into. 'I wonder what this master is like.' He thinks to himself briefly before giving the man who had summoned him and has the command seals his attention when he speaks.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 25th September 2018, 12:45 pm

Hiroki grinned as his servant appeared, and felt the symbols appear on his forearm. They didn't show of course due to his sleeves. When his servant asked if he was the servant's master he nodded as he crossed his arms. "Yes I am your master. My name is Hiroki servant." He looked at the man's equipment and heard the servant's words. He placed a hand to his chin thoughtfully. "An assassin servant? Interesting. I had hoped for a different servant but this actually works perfectly for me. At least I didn't receive a berserker class, that would ruin everything." He waved a hand, dismissing the two goons who had drawn the magical circle on the ground. Only once they had left the room and no longer able to hear them he would speak up. "So then. Let's start with answering some questions so I know what you can or cannot do. Starting with: what is your identity? You say a ninja from the Ida clan, but who from the clan? How well do you work with others in combat? Additionally, I know the grail gives knowledge on this world, and even lets servants have the skills needed to perform certain tasks, but would you be able to use a sniper rifle accordingly? If not that's fine, I have skilled snipers already, I was just a bit curious."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th September 2018, 1:33 am

Ishikawa looks towards his master with his arms crossed at his chest as he waits patiently for when it is his turn to speak once more. Listening to every word that is said towards him to take it all in to analyze every bit that he can to try and get a read on his master to know what type of man that he is while he is still able to do so. When hearing the mention of trying to get his identity he nods his head ever so slightly in understanding of at least the mentality that the man presented when asking such a question. 'To use a tool effectively requires one to know all of its components inside and out.' He thinks to himself for a brief moment before gazing directly into his master's eyes with a neutral look within his eyes. "My name is Ishikawa Goemon, and i don't know what weapons i can use in this modern era. However, i had taken to the techniques of the Ida clan rather easily so i am certain with training it should be a breeze to learn anything if given time." The ninja says with absolute confidence within his skills as he takes out a blade from the sheathe at his hip a rather simple katana in design. "However, as a ninja i always do accel more so in the arts of stealth, ninja techniques, my sword which i am no Saber but i can hold myself decently enough, and of course kunais and such." Ishikawa says in a rather calm voice and takes notice that when his master had mentioned the sniper he mentioned other people getting involved as he keeps a hold upon his katana and looks directly into his master's eyes. "My master what organization are you apart of? Also you do know that having outsiders get involved has us servants uphold the rules of the grail to kill all outsiders." He says in a calm tone of voice towards his master while holding onto his katana blade while glancing towards the other man within the room that isn't his master.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 27th September 2018, 6:06 pm

Hiroki turned to Suko when the servant began to share his personal information, and Suko nodded, pulling out his phone and looking up the information. Hiroki turned back to Ishikawa. "Well Ishikawa, I would prefer we call each other master and assassin from now on, as we don't want information of your origins to leak out of here. Suko of course can be trusted, he's a good friend of mine. And if what you say is true, I would indeed like to have you practice with a few weapons and tactical gear. I don't doubt your skills as a ninja, but I think you'll agree that weapons and tactical equipment have advanced quite a ways since you first roamed the earth. Best to get a nice upgrade don't you think?" he said with a grin. "Of course, you still have the freedom to choose which weapons and gear you'd like to use. I respect those who can master ancient techniques. At the same time though: if you use modern day weapons and techniques when you can, it could throw our opponent's off and think you're more modern than ancient. Makes sense don't you think?" Suddenly the man threatened to kill Suko, who looked up but didn't seem concerned. Hikoru spoke again, his voice firm this time. "Absolutely not. That's not a Holy Grail law, only mage law. And seeing as how I only follow my own rules, and the rules of the Holy Grail, I don't see a need for you to kill my only friend, and all the men who serve under me. I run an organization Assassin, and this organization has it's hands in almost anything we could need. Resources, agents, leverage, information. We have the utmost advantage in this war. I don't care how powerful the other servants are. Pure strength isn't the only form of power."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th September 2018, 6:37 pm

The assassin of legend looks towards the master with a stone cold neutral face not betraying any sort of emotion that might give way into what he might be thinking as he simply take out a kunai from his sleeve and throws it all within a second or less seemingly. The Kunai sailing through the air and embedding into the wall to the left and behind of the man that he was told not to kill as he looks towards his master. "Well than master just make sure you get the right details of my tales of prowess than when it comes to me. The grail does like to provide information on the heroes to allow us a chance to know our foe if need be and the grail has informed me that people have the wrong image of myself. Which is fine it just means even if people do learn of my presence in this war they might be thinking of the wrong version." The assassin servant says with a shrug of his shoulders as he takes his kunai out of the wall effortlessly and puts it back into its resting place. He turns his head towards his master and just nods his head as he nods his head in understanding as a thought enters his mind. "If your weapons can prove just as tactical i will use them, but if they provide to much of a burden they won't work that well for me. I am a ninja lightweight and swift within the darkness. To have something way me down or take to long to use would just be a hindrance in the end." Ishikawa goemon says and takes a kneeling position like one would before their master in ancient japan with his head bowed. "If i may i would like to know what tasks we are going to do at this moment. Be it resting, training, or getting me acquainted to this world. I understand that time is a valuable resource after all, and getting acquainted with where i can strike may be in our best interests."

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 27th September 2018, 7:11 pm

Suko's reaction to the knives being thrown by him was nothing more than a quick glance at them before continuing. There was a pause after Assassin had finished speaking before Suko began reading off what he had found: "There are three stories and guesses to his origins: One being that says he was never a runaway ninja, but instead just moved to another province and formed a band of thieves that stole from the rich and gave to the poor, stating he is the Japanese version of Robin Hood. Another being a tale of revenge for his father and mother being murdered which lead to him stealing a sword of his ninja skill teaching master when he had to flee. It goes on to state how his skills as a ninja were exaggerated, and that in the end his son was kidnapped. When he went to assassinate the man who kidnapped him, he knocked over a bell which alerted everyone to his presence, resulting in his capture. He was boiled alive." he turned to look at Assassin. "That's what the world today understands. Why don't you share the true story?.. And I wonder if you believe in bad luck?" Suko said, referring to how he was caught. Hiroki continued regardless of the answer. "I figured you'd want lightweight weaponry so we went ahead and gathered some for you waiting in the other room. Including state of the art lightweight sniper rifles and handguns. And yes, I would like you to practice with this equipment so I can see you in action myself. After that we'll begin getting you acquainted with the place, as well with the organization."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 5th October 2018, 10:33 am

The man known as Ishikawa Goemon looks down between the two people with a rather passive look upon his face as he tries to figure out what kind of people have summoned him to make him work for them as he keeps a passive face. Needing more time to judge these people before he can make any assumptions about his master or the people that he works with to figure out how it could tie to the world around what is happening. He gazes towards the one that asks about his past and just nods his head ever so slightly. My story is rather...embarrassing to say the least as you can see for yourself i am not the brute like some of your media likes to portray myself as due to my blunder. I did indeed steal a sword from my master after i fled so that i may slay the Shogun after i believed i did enough good with my group of fellow thieves and ninjas. I can only hope that they want on doing my work after i had fallen to the shogun. He says in a rather calm manner as he gazes directly towards the duo while having a hand on his katana ready to fight and his other at his side near his waist. He than glances towards his master and gives a simple nod of his head at the pseudo command given to him in terms of wanting him to train in some weaponry as he accepts it. Fine if that is what you wish my master. Though i will favor the weapons from my time more than your modern ones as i had been trained in these for years upon years and thus more familiar with them rather than your modern fire arms i believe you call them. He says in a calm and neutral tone of voice as he looks towards the man. At your leave my master you wished to test my prowess with my weapons. he says in a respectful tone of voice playing the part of a faithful obedient servant till he can gain more knowledge of the man in front of him.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 9th October 2018, 3:57 pm

Hiroki nodded when Ishikawa confirmed what was his legend and what wasn't. "Good to know then. There's no need to be ashamed Ishikawa, everyone makes mistakes at some point in our lives. It was unfortunate luck that yours had to have occurred at such a pivotal moment. However, I doubt such a thing shall occur to us during this war of ours. If you wish to see what had befallen Shogun afterwards, perhaps you could use the internet. Whether such an event was recorded or not is never completely accurate, but the information may be there in the end." He walked with Ishakawa to the other room, a grin on his face. "Of course, I should expect no less. My other assassins have said something similar believe it or not. Whether you use these tools to kill a target or simply use it as a distraction matters little to me. So long as it helps you and I win this war that is my only concern. At any rate, I have handpicked my best men and assassins. They are incredibly skilled and can be trusted. They and they alone shall know of your presence as a servant. In addition, they'll be working with us closely on every mission. Snipers keeping miscreants and any footsoldiers out of the way, or targeting masters directly at your discretion. You have just as much say in their orders as I do Assassin. I would suggest getting to know their skills a little, so that if the need arises you can fight side by side with them."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 14th October 2018, 8:16 pm

He looks towards his master and just nods his head while getting up from his kneeling position upon the ground. I'll make sure to test these modern weapons of yours that you have made while i have been gone. Find ones that will be of best use to an assassin and thief such as myself. Maybe try to figure out which of your men will become my new..i believe to fit with modern understanding of myself. Which will become my new band of merrymen if you people like to compare me to that robin hood. He says in a calm and serious tone of voice before departing from the room to head towards the weapons area first and foremost to get familiarization with that of the weaponry he will have at his disposal to deal with anyone or thing that will get in his way. For he is Ishikawa Goemon the man that will fail a second time in his blunder to good for the people of the land by taking away power from those that abuse it heavily and corrupted by the power they have. To give and protect those who have been impacted by the corrupt individuals within such power.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 14th October 2018, 9:32 pm

Oras leaned against the wall as he stared out of the window. While Amora spent time studying the map he was busy processing the information the grail had given him. He knew that the information would act instinctively and perfectly if the situation required it. However he'd prefer to know everything ahead of time, and thus was taking the time to filter through it all. When Amora was finished with the map however he'd walk back over to her and stand beside her. "Alright. Now then, back to strategizing. We need to have a general strategy for classes in general, and then we need a plan on how to gather intel on the other masters without getting ourselves caught before we're ready. We may just be the most unprepared, uninformed and weakest pair out here thus far. So we need to find a way to catch up, and knowledge and intel is always the best area to start in. Now then." He walked over to the kitchen area where he had prepared some food for the two of them earlier and brought it to the table, sitting down. "For gathering intel you'll want to use me since I can become undetectable. They'll be able to sense the presence of another servant but they won't be able to place my location. Of course I could always use an illusion of mine to spy on enemies instead, but I still need to be nearby the illusions. Or somewhat near. The question is where do we even begin looking?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 15th October 2018, 8:31 am

She looks at the map in front of her and nods her head having taken this as seriously as she could since this was something they seemingly couldn't escape in normal circumstances. That the two are now in a fight to the death and can't go back to take care of her little Rose or anything of that nature while they are trapped in this little war game thing for some grail. The black haired huntress studying the map like one would the terrain of the field and master the locations of where they will be hunting before actively participating in such a hunt. 'To capture your prey is to know where they could be going and learning of the best spots to strike.' Gazing towards her partner she sets the map down after having had enough time to memorize it up, down, left, every which way she could. Well for assassins they could be anywhere so we will need to rely on you sensing him, or using our senses to be aware of things that are eyes are lying about. Plus they could be a sneaky bunch and we'll need to cut their methods of instantaneous movements to escape away from the equation immediately. She says with a slight shrug of her shoulders thinking right away to help her partner out as she takes and eats some of the food offered to her with a rather happy smile enjoying the amazing taste of it. Amazing as always Servant. Though i think for us we have the advantage with you being able to attack from a distance, and if need be i can get involved and fight to. We just need to be able to isolate ourselves to stop a servant from helping a master or the other way around by using your powers to create little caged out arenas. Or like by trying to teleport them away ourselves to force a master to use command seals you know? Amora says questioningly towards her partner as her mind is thinking of various ways to force victories out from their opponents. For Riders it is just a game of making sure to find enclosed location to stop whatever vehicle they have. Sabers are difficult i could imagine, but lancers should be hindered by enclosed spaces since their lances would be long. Archer is about closing the distance and hoping they're frail and easy to beat. Berserker is going to be a fun fight for at leats myself though. Amora says sounding rather eager at the idea of fighting something that sounds more so in the nature of hand to hand combat.

She than focuses on the next topic of discussion taht would be rather important to discuss. For information gathering though and where to look i think the best locations would be just waiting and seeing what happens. Eventually you'll have to have like a radar for sensing a servant when that happens we can than just try to fade into hiding to observe and watch them to get faces to masters and servants than work on getting information about them. She says with a shrug of her shoulders not really knowing what to do when trying to find a an opponent that they wouldn't even know what they should look like. having no leads besides some ability for servants to sense other servants like how mages can sense the magical energy of others to get an idea of power.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 22nd October 2018, 9:59 am

Oras listened as Amora shared her thoughts on the matter, talking about being able to sense or simply be observant in regards to Assassin. How they should find ways to restrict their ability to move in the shadows and/or escape without being detected. It would be difficult, but perhaps they could find an option or two. When she called him servant he wondered if she was calling him that out of necessity, or because she enjoyed calling her mentor servant. When Amora mentioned how his advantage was attacking from a distance he thought about it for a moment. "Yes and no. I don't have any long range spells, most of them are burst or multi." She once again mentioned using his magic to isolate the two of them and their target in order to create confined space to remove any advantages his opponent may have. He nodded in agreement with her thoughts on information gathering. "Then we should do our best to find vantage points to observe from accurately."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:28 pm