Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro)

Killua
    Killua

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Phase Running
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 663,926

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro) Empty The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro)

Post by Killua 18th July 2018, 8:17 am

The early sun rays were partially shining throughout Oak Town, the shop keepers happily opening their store's for the upcoming day, it was this early and almost every shop keeper was opening his or her store. Why was that? The reason for the partially shining sun of course. The moving city and ship Crystalli had made it's stop in Oak Town and with it the legal guild Crystal Swan.The ship was casting over a huge shade that protected most of Oak Town from the early sun.

Beneath the big shade, a young black haired girl with her hair tied up in rough high ponytail, was making her way through the streets and onto the ship. Her indigo-purple eyes shining with amazement, this was the first time she saw the ship dubbed Crystalli and it absolutely amazed her with its sheer size. 'Hopefully i'll be able to stay on it longer then a day' she thought. Crystal Swan a guild that was traveling the world and exploring its lands, it instantly piqued her interest. It was a week ago when she had read that Crystal Swan's ship was coming to Oak Town, being under the ground about guilds she looked Crystal Swan and found interest in the guild, although she wasn't much of an artist, she loved exploring and the guild would be able to help with that, along with her growth as a Mage. "Lets hope i'll be able to join" Sara murmured to herself as she boarded the flying ship.

Moving through the flying city that she had just boarded, Sara was even more amazed the city was beautiful, she would have gladly looked through it but she had something to do. Pushing the doors of Crystal Swan's guild hall, she stepped in "Its a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Sara Ravencrest and i would love to join your guild" she finished with a slight bow before sitting upward with a smile.

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro) Empty Re: The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro)

Post by 88 19th July 2018, 1:27 am

"YARRR!" came a guttural cry from possibly too close to the new girl that had just walked in. It came from an onyx haired young man in a black pirate's hat seated over his omnipresent bandana currently tied atop his head, though the floofy plume meant to stick regally out the back was bent forward and flapping in his face, causing him to sputter as it repeatedly got caught in his lips and nostrils. "Pffbbtfbtbt... ahem...Shiverrr me timberrs! New recruit, ho!" Theo called to the girl in the ponytail, hair matching his though her eyes were bright amethyst instead of glaciers like his own. It wasn't just his head that was steeped in pirate, no, he had the whole blasted garb on. Off-white billowed shirt cinched at the waist with a thick belt, buckled boots, black knee breeches, and a royal blue captain's coat that reached his knees completed the look, confusing as it probably was.

He jingled as he came to stand before her, probably from the pirate's gold he had in his pockets. Can't be a pirate without some booty, and booty he had in all aspects. He was half of the butt brothers, after all. Grinning brashly at the poor girl simply looking to join, his hand extended out to her. "Ahoy, Matey! Avast ye! We of the Crystalli always be open to new powder monkeys! What be ye...ah....er....." and just like that, Pirate Theo had exhausted all his known lingo for pirates, much to his disappointment. The whole persona faltered, revealing this was not his normal self. It was just part of a scheme he was sure would work. He'd found a pirate riddle (that Lester had read to him) he was sure lead to some treasure, and the treasure hunter and explorer extraordinaire just had to find it. Yet, the riddle stumped him completely, so his solution was to think like a pirate. You can't think like one unless you are one, right? Be one with the pirate... It had yet to work, but it was fun as heck.

Clearing his throat, a sheepish expression crossed the eccentric man's face. His hand remained extended, but now he continued as his normal self in a silly costume. "Nice to meet you, Sara. I'm Theo Silversong, an Ace here. Ah, what brings you here to join us today?" he asked in more subdued tones, recognizing he needed to do his job here...at least for the time being.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro) 65698_s
    Killua
    Killua

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro) Empty Re: The Coming of a New Hopeful (Newbie intro)

Post by Killua 19th July 2018, 2:58 pm

Sara yelped in surprise as she took a step back and leaned backwards to get a little bit of distance. Who would expect someone to instantly pop up from somewhere so close to her, more so if said someone was dressed like a pirate. The surprise died down when the pirate wannabe started talking, his floofy plume making it hard at first for him to speak. This caused Sara to giggle a bit as he continued to talk in pirate fashion until he didn't know what to say anymore in that fashion. " You don't know much more about pirate's then this do you, your funny tho" Sara exclaimed with a smile, returning to her previous position hands behind her back.  She could't say he wasn't funny  " You should get a parrot which pirate doesn't have a parrot, your going to fool more people into believing you in my opinion". She said smugly
    the costume was good minus the plume that got in his way at first, but he nailed the rest until he was lost for words that is. "And maybe a fake hook and stories of great sea beasts, and an eye patch, then your all set for your pirate adventures" she finished with a small laugh, Sara was already beginning to like him, he seemed like someone who had a lot of fun around here.

What came next was shock to her. "I-i didn't expect to meet an Ace today" She said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head.  Realizing her stutter, Sara blushed in embarrassment. 'So much for first impressions' she thought before quickly regaining her composure she took in his hand and shook it. "Its nice to meet you too Theo, and for my reason for joining the guild is mainly for growing as a mage and exploring the unknown, I've always had this craving for exploration and i saw that the guild wants to explore those unknowns ,or just to find a breath taking spot to relax in whatever comes first.".

Taking a moment to look around she was amazed the guild hall looked beautiful. "Wow the guild hall looks stunning" she couldn't take her eyes of the translucent piano in the middle of the pool."I'm not much of a musician but does that piano work" she asked as she looked back at the ace. If it was this place was even more magical. They already had a giant flying magic ship,what was stopping the piano from working,if anything this shouldn't even be a surprise.

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 29th July 2018, 12:40 am

Theo grinned when she called him funny, taking it as a compliment. Her further words had him smacking his fist into his hand in a eureka moment. "Ah! A parrot! You're totally right. Aw man, a hook and eye patch would make me look super cool. I wonder if I could pull off a peg leg, too? Surely that's why I haven't been able to really get into this role. With those things, I'll surely figure out the riddle..." he mused to himself, his scatterbrain taking him away from the moment at hand, which was greeting a potential new recruit. Shaking the distractions out (and also the plume that was back in his face), he turned his attention less on himself and the potential treasure to Sara.

Oh! An explorer! A kindred spirit! The onyx haired man's face somehow managed to light up more than it already was, making his eyes almost seem to glow. "Exploration is my favorite thing to do here. It's the main reason I joined! Exploration and treasure hunting go hand in hand, so I figure we'll be working together a lot!" the rising star smiled at her, approving of her already. Next she complimented his home guild and inquired about the piano. "Oh yeah, that totally works. But don't expect it to sound like a normal piano! Actually...it's so much better. Like nothing I've ever heard before. Sometimes someone plays it, so keep an eye out."

Rustling around in one of his pirate pants pockets, he produced a box with the guild stamp in it. "So....how about it? Wanna officially join Crystal Swan? I think you'd fit in nicely. If I can fit in, anyone can."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Killua
    Killua

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Killua 1st August 2018, 12:42 pm

Sara's eyes widened a bit as Theo mentioned that exploration was his favorite thing and like her, one of his main reasons for joining, along side giving the idea of working together to explore " They really do go hand in hand, i can recall a few times that I've found a thing or two but nothing too special, you on the other hand have probably found a lot of things". Soon after he confirmed her question if the piano was working and her eyes widened even more, hearing that it sounded different she already wanted to hear someone play it. "Amazing, this whole ship is a magical and technological marvel. The more i hear about the things around here the more i want to stay" Who knows what the ship held more. Her bright amethyst eyes continued to scan for something  else that would catch her attention, but it was cut short, as the blue eyed pirate took out a box with guild stamp from it and asked her to join too which she instantly nodded. Taking off her coat she pointed to just bellow her left shoulder "Black with a purple outline please" Her smile somehow getting even bigger then before as she was finally about to join a guild. "Uhh one last thing, are there any guild member dorms?" Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. It was a dumb question in reality, the ship was huge of course it probably had guild member dorms, you could probably buy a house on the ship also or something like that.

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 1st August 2018, 1:07 pm

The magical stamp adjusted to her color specifications, so as soon as she turned her shoulder to him, he stamped her. Quick and easy. She was official! The Rising Star smiled, pleased to have another explorer aboard. Many members explored for materials for their arts, but pure land wanderers weren't as common these days. "There! Now you're part of Crystal Swan," Theo grinned, replacing the stamp into its box and hid it away in his pirate clothes.

Dorms! That's right! Theo felt like bonking himself on the head. That was pretty important to joining. "Sure, we have a ton of living quarters beneath here. See that door over there?" he pointed to a large gold door with only a Crystal Swan logo engraved into it. "With your tattoo, that door will open and take you down into the halls of rooms. Each room is completely, insanely customizable with a lacrima tablet thingy, so it can be as big or as small as you want and have whatever in it. The available ones will have the lacrima pad outside the door lit up green, so you can choose whichever one you like from those. You can go ahead and check that out if you want, matey!"

Killua
    Killua

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Killua 4th August 2018, 1:30 pm

"Thank you for letting me join like that, i really didn't expect it was going to be that easy" she said as she looked at her new guild mark, she smiled before looking back at Theo. "We could go explore sometime together, i don't know anyone else that has a passion for it, other then you that is". The mentioning of exploring with someone made her giddy, "I usually explore alone, so it would a bit of a change for me, and since your are a treasure hunter we could get into some trouble to make it more interesting " Exploring and all alone was fun, but she was certain that with someone else would be even more fun.

Sara made her way towards the golden doors, as she placed her hand on the door it reacted towards her guild mark, moments later the doors opened revealing a hallway with some lacrima pad's lit green. Making her way to one of the green pads she picked it up, as it registered her as the new user of the current room. From right outside the door she started customizing her new room. Making it larger in size with a bigger bed enough to fit two people in it, a rather spacious desk with a bookshelf next to it, and right above the desk a frame that would later be filled with a map. She continued customizing it to her liking and after a few minutes from endless changes, she finally stopped. As she placed her hands on her hips she turned towards the pirate to thank him for showing her around the guild hall a bit, she didn't really know if he had followed her and if he did, did he stay while she played around with her new room.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:35 am