Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let Me Scramble Your Brain

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let Me Scramble Your Brain Empty Let Me Scramble Your Brain

Post by Pandora 25th June 2018, 2:59 pm

Note I didn't add damage or anything since this will basically be Erika and Astrid wrecking everything for plot anyway so why put numbers that they can one shot anyways since it's not going up for other players anyways. Literally, any numbers I could put in here would be one shot by them anyways and I won't be fighting this thread since my character is ya know an egg/newly hatched baby.

Job Title: Let Me Scramble Your Brain
    Player Requirements: Pandora, Erika, Astrid.  
    Job Requirements: 3,000 words total
    Job Location: Near Peace Village
    Job Description: Lately several animals that went extinct long ago have been caught in the area near peace village. Clearly? These creatures are a massive problem as they are ancient and pose many risks to any civilians who encounter them. For the safety of everyone, there is a job to find the source of these intruders and remove it however necessary.

After some research, it is easily discovered these animals have been rejects coming from a science facility located near Peace Village and the job becomes shutting the place down. Through the course of this job, an egg is found. This egg is the final result of the research performed at the lab, a living weapon.

Enemies:
    Weak: Untrained/Wild Dinosaurs
    Normal prehistoric creatures anywhere from the dawn of dinosaurs to their extinction. These creatures possess no magical abilities but have incredibly thick skin giving them an incredible resistance to magic attacks.

Normal: Humans
    Employees of all kind that maintain and running the facility, capable of minor magic at most. Honestly, the most dangerous thing about these humans is the fact if they are not disarmed of their training materials they can easily turn more powerful trained dinosaurs onto you.

Strong: Trained/Altered Dinosaurs
    Clearly, most of these animals have been experimented on in some way, possessing traits they shouldn't including the fact some of them appear able to wield magic on a minor scale.

Boss: Prototype R-12
    This thing doesn't look like any of the dinosaurs instead it appears as if the scientists of the facility took a cocktail of DNA and slapped it on some poor skeleton creature. As the most important scientists lock everyone including some of their own allies into a room prior to releasing it they reveal the Prototype has an unfortunate flaw not present in the final result; R-12, is completely uncontrollable and will kill anyone or anything it's allowed to touch.

Reward: 15k jewels and C rank exp

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

Let Me Scramble Your Brain Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:10 pm