Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Esialeth Rose

Completed Esialeth Rose

Post by Guest 25th June 2018, 7:56 am

Name: Esialeth Rose
    Birthday: 6/21
    Sexuality: Bi
    Special Characteristics: tattoo covering the temple and the edge of the cheek and forehead

Personality:
    When in polite company or when debating, speaks elegantly with an arresting vocabulary. Can stutter if stressed or under pressure. With close friends, VERY relaxed and either talks enthusiastically (with gestures) OR talks like a stoner (but is not actually stoned). Day drinks but it’s actually juice.
    Perfectionist to the max, and won’t display something publicly unless it meets her standards (basically, a very private person). Will criticize herself. Will criticize you. On a completely unrelated topic, has a hard time making friends when she’s not using her polite persona. Better working alone or with a close friend. Is a good leader in the sense that things get done, but a bad leader in the sense that she makes everyone hate her guts.
    In battle, her attitude and actions depend on the opponent. If the opponent is an ignorant (read between the lines here) scumbag, she is condescending and sadistic. If not, she treats battle with a very….”let’s dance” attitude. May flirt during battle, if she’s not a dumb overexerted mess. Prefers magic over fisticuffs. Weapons are ok, granted that they look cool. Don’t try to “morality talk” her (e.g. “I know you won’t shoot; you’re too good) because she WILL shoot and you WILL die.
    Originally studying to become an engineer, but quit once she ran out of money. Can still do some cool stuff, though. inventions, potions, and other magical items are her specialty. Fairly scholarly in general, so feel free to ask her about any topic you wish. You can often find her in a quieter part of the guild hall reading.
    Her past is...something of an enigma. All you know is that she used to have an expensive, prestigious education and she doesn’t any more. Close friends know the details, but good luck getting them to tell you.

- Literature. Any type, but prefers stories involving magic.
    - Money, due to her previous lack of it.
    - Cats. Her pet wind spirit is aware of this and shapeshifts accordingly.
    - Music. In fact, she can play several instruments.
    - Attractive people. Needs no explanation.

Dislikes:
    - Figures of authority. This might have something to do with her past, if you’re brave enough to ask.
    - Rude people. She hates them more than others, probably.
    - Bad food. Reminds her of when she...didn’t have money. Again.
    - Badly written erotica. Only having money for cheap books doesn’t mean she doesn’t have standards.

Motivations:
    - Money, of course, but it’s more about making sure that those in her past situation get the help she wishes she had.
    - Friends. A friend actually recommended that she join a guild and pursue magic full-time.
    - Romance. Although she hates to admit it, she’s super easy if you’re attractive.

Fears:
    - Losing her friends. See above.
    - Lovecraftian horror. In this universe, it’s not unlikely to meet a monster of that nature.
    - Failure. Due to her high standards.

General Appearance

Height: 5’7”
    Weight: 132lbs.
    Hair: Black/dark brown. You know how it is. She likes to dye it, though.
    Eyes: Rich pink, almost red.
    Skin Tone: Light brown with warm undertones. Grayish due to long hours indoors.
    Appearance: (What is your characters general appearance. Physical and clothing is needed)
    Solidly built and can take a couple (non-magical) hits. When she’s not fighting, she typically wears dresses. When travelling, she wears simple clothes with leather shoulderguards and a small leather breastplate for protection. Either way, she always carries a large bag with many magical items and wears a cloak of some sort (regardless of whether or not it’s actually necessary).

Guild/Council

Guild: Black Rose
    Tattoo: on her nonexistent right bicep. black.

Last edited by Esialeth on 25th June 2018, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed Re: Esialeth Rose

Post by Eden Knox 25th June 2018, 9:01 am

Hi there! My name is Rin and I'm going to be taking a look at your character app today!

I noticed that you didn't include the color of your guild tattoo. I just need you to add that in really quick before I can give this the ol' approval! Once you've added it, just give this thread a bump and I can approve it for ya!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Esialeth Rose I2D4CIg

Post by Guest 25th June 2018, 9:22 am

oh whoops i forgot about that, haha. the tattoo is black.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 25th June 2018, 9:24 am

Spoiler:

Esialeth Rose TOmcUhv

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Esialeth Rose I2D4CIg

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:11 am