Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko Empty Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko

Post by Daemon Spade 6th April 2013, 11:16 pm

Daemon yawned as he calmly walked down the street with a sharp creasent moon looming over his head bathing the city in a gental blue light. Daemon was pondering about the recent posters that were being placed around town Since Chel left the Rk Hq with a higher up member with him the council had no choice but to label hin under suspision and placing a bounty on his head it figured they'd place a better price if he was alive but the likelyhood of that can be rather slim depending on whose going after him. As Daemon turned the corner he look up at the cresent moon and smirked . I wonder whats gonna happen next in the world ?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko Empty Re: Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko

Post by Chelvaric 6th April 2013, 11:37 pm

chelvaric stretched out as it was pretty late in the evening. He was walking through the city as this was the only time he could walk through a city. He didn’t put his hood on as he was tired of it for the day. he took out his packages of sigy’s and opened them. He took one out and threw his lighter in the air. Afterwards he blew it a bit left and catches it with his other hand. he lightened his sigy and took a deep breath. The smoke came out of his nose again and chelvaric started to walk again. he wondered what his rune knight mates where doing now. As he walked around the corner. He saw a lonely person standing near the end of the road. Chelvaric just walked towards him not suspecting anything. Tough he smelled similar. Does he know this person?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko Beigecat
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko Empty Re: Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko

Post by Daemon Spade 6th April 2013, 11:49 pm

Daemon sniffed the air and grin as he pulled the hood of his lunar hunter Armor as he reached into his left coat pocket and pulled out a silver lighter and a pack of smokes in an instint Daemon had a smoke in his mouth and lit it then took a short inhale and let out a line of smoke then calmly turned to the person giving of the scent he smelled earliar. "were not too different are we ?" He said as his siler eyes glowed from under his hood.

Daemon ad Chelvaric the wolf and the neko 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 7th April 2013, 12:20 am

Chelvaric looked at the guy as he also lightend a sigy. When he took off his hood he could see that it was daemon. “so you the one who came to take me in buddy.”,chelvaric said as he took a good breathe from his sigarete. He looked up in to the sky and looked at daemon again. it dind’t look like he was going to arrest him yet. “yes we were once the same. So how are you in the rune knight. Is eternia still all right and freya to.”, chelvaric asked as his demon eyes lighted up in the night.

magic bank /Character

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 7th April 2013, 12:37 am

Daemon smiled and looked at Chel. "If I was going to capture chell I would have drawn my gun the minute I knew it was u I'm just hear to chat, and Freya and eternia are doing fine." He said as he looked up at the sky. "you know if you did turn yourself in I'd use my rank to protect you from the higher ups but that a what if " Daemon said with a calm smile and looked at Chel hoping that chel knew that he had his back .

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 7th April 2013, 1:31 pm

Chelvaric looked at daemon while he took his sigy out of his mouth to blow the smoke out. he felt really good when he heard that eternia and freya were doing good. So daemon wasn’t here to arrest him. That was good to know. He looked at daemon and wondered how much he could tell him. He said he wanted to protect him. Chelvaric took a deep breathe of his sigy and then answered the rune knight.
    “don’t ya worry I gone turn myself in in a couple of days. I have someone who is gathering evidence to get me free as we speak ”, chelvaric said to daemon.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 12:53 am