Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❀Drop of rum on my tongue❀

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

❀Drop of rum on my tongue❀ Empty ❀Drop of rum on my tongue❀

Post by Lester Drynedi 16th April 2018, 3:03 pm

Lester Drynedi ❀ Crystal Swan

Appearence

The ship had touched down in the capital a few days prior, with its luxurious appearance and extraordinary size the splendid rumors of the ship and its habitats and seized control of Crocus, flooding the streets with murmurs and whispers of the guild Crystal Swan. The first day most of the residences had stayed on the ship, as crowds gathered to take note of every detail about the oversized flying guildhall. Yet he had managed to sneaky away in the afternoon of the second day. The sun cast shadows as it peeked and shone through gaps in the streets blinding hose who were tall or short enough to get a bad angle. A few times it caused him to take steps backwards, blinded by the afternoon glare glancing off rooftops his eyelids half closed to hold off the suns rays showing his guild mark which softly shimmer on his left eyelid, a symbol of his home and people. Some said that guilds weren’t homes, they were different for everyone, some wished just to get jobs from a guild and nothing more but he preferred this way of life and communal living, bonds grew so much stronger when you woke up to the same faces every morning.

Yet it was nice to get out and relax, times like this when he had wandered over to to a small stage filled with colorful dancers and flowing ribbons. His pace stopped for a moment, just taking in the vibrant laughter and exotic colors and clothes. It was something quite beautiful in it's own way, how they moved and bent their bodies in ways which seemed unnatural and caused them to have a feel of being something otherworldly. A small boy at the front appeared to be collecting coin in a hat, surely he had something spare for a group which had captured his attention. Pushing through the crowds in an effort to reach the coin collecting child Lester bumped into a few too many people for his liking, whilst some were good natured realizing it was a busy area others sent him vague glares. The cloud haired male waved a hand softly, ”My apologies.” The child luckily saw him awkwardly jostle with the crowd and came a little closer, extending his soft newspaper boy cap.

❀Social❀
    ❀ EDEL ❀

Last edited by Lester Drynedi on 20th April 2018, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ruben Seranus
    Ruben Seranus

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 312.5

❀Drop of rum on my tongue❀ Empty Re: ❀Drop of rum on my tongue❀

Post by Ruben Seranus 18th April 2018, 2:59 pm

Ruben sat on the edge of a building,taking in the scenery talking to Sin,or his arm from everyone else's perspective. This kept going on until the crowds start coming in. Ruben looked up from his arm. "Huh? What is going on? You have any idea Sin?" Ruben asked. When he looked down at his arm again,he found Sin gone. "Of course,as soon as big crowds come in,he disappears. Great,just great!" Ruben made a ball of lightning and threw it in front of him. It stayed in the air for a moment before going straight down and attaching to a metal post. "I hope wherever this takes me,it is a good place" Ruben then activated the second part to his move and dragged himself towards it. He flew off the roof and went straight down and slammed his face straight into the metal post. Ruben slowly stood up,took out a tissue to wipe away all the blood,and covered his mouth with his free hand. "AAAAAAAAAH," Ruben shouted into his hand. "This lightning tether needs some reworking." He then sat down near the metal post with the tissue trying to clean all the blood coming out of his nose from hitting the metal post.
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 18th April 2018, 7:39 pm

Appearence

A few coins jingled as they fell into the cap of the boy, blooming across his face a warm smile thanks Lester as the two exchanged thanks before moving away. Whilst it had been a nice performance the crowds were acting up a little and he lacked both the energy and reason to stay around such hordes any longer. Stepping away from the flowing colours and dancing hues a sigh escaped the youth as his shoulders rolled back into more of a relaxed state. Soft shoes took him away from the hustle and bustle as calm and solitude settled in his mind for only a few moments before being pushed away by the sounds of a collision. Although he hadn't seen it someone appeared to by flying towards one of the metal poles. A wince drew his body into a flinch as eyebrows grew together with spikes of worry. From the sound of it whoever must have thrown themselves at the metal would have come out rather pretty. "umh," Gods what should he say, the other male appeared to be quite familiar with the experience, having already produced a tissue to mop up the results. The man appeared older than himself, by perhaps three or four years yet they both shared the oddity of elderly hair. Bone hair and fluffy as a canines Lesters own hair was swarming everywhere around his face in an uncontrolled horde. "Sir. your um, your face is it okay? I can heal it if you wish?" Watermelon eyes softened as his partially extended hand offered a healing. The lightning tether, so that was one of his spells, this man was a fellow mage? was his intention to use the spell for transport perhaps. "Say mister, whats the intention of your lightening tether? Did you just want to get cozy with the metal pole or something?" Voice lighter towards the end in a joking way his question prodded at the others mind.

❀Social❀
    ❀ EDEL ❀

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ruben Seranus
    Ruben Seranus

Player 

Post by Ruben Seranus 22nd April 2018, 10:23 am

Ruben looked down at his arm again and started to talk to Sin again. "Buddy,I think we need to stop using the lightning tether. Every time it always ends up in injury. Either a bloody nose,a broken bone,or impalement. So,what do you think can replace the lightning tether? A magnet or....."Ruben stopped when Lester approached. "Hello! You have white hair too? Cool!" Ruben said to Lester,being more interested in the fact that he has white hair than the fact he is offering to heal him. "Ruben,he offered to heal you," Sin said to him. "Oh! Well,sure,you can heal me!" Ruben said to Lester while still covering his nose with the tissue. "The lightning tether goes for the closest piece of metal within it's range. It either brings it to me or brings me to it. I mainly go to the piece of metal but,you already know the problem. Lots of bruises,cuts,and the rare break." Ruben's voice got quieter as he reached the end of the sentence before chuckling.
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 23rd April 2018, 6:13 pm

Appearence

He blinked slightly, white haired as well, there was somthing cool about that? Surely it was merely a hair color, plus it made him look old. A slight chuckle escaped him, as thoughts of how odd the encounter was swirled around his head, honestly how come this person could smash into the metal like that then act so energetic afterwards. With the permission of the other he let his hand pass over the damaged areas as Ruben was coated in a soft golden light, it swirled slightly like honey or nectar then vanished, leaving healed wounds and a slight shimmering sparkle. So it was a spell that moved metal, or rather it created a connection between the caster and the closest metal. Dragging one or the other towards it with great speed. Digging his hands back into his pockets Lester raised a slight brow to the other, assuming a more casual attitude. ”So despite knowing that you’ll get hurt since there is not cushion or anything you still use it? What happens if the closest thing is a cap or crown on someones teeth, be careful when you fight pirates!” A joke to lighten the mood after speaking of such injuries. ”Also, who are you? You can just call me Lester if you want.” He couldn’t simple call the eccentric man ‘sir’which sounded far to formal to someone who, he was sure of, talked with himself.

❀Social❀
    ❀ EDEL ❀

Ruben Seranus
    Ruben Seranus

Player 

Post by Ruben Seranus 24th April 2018, 5:58 pm

"I...never thought of that! I guess making it attach to the nearest metal wasn't the smartest idea. But it was the first thing I thought of!" Ruben said,with much energy in his voice. "So you can heal wounds? That's cool! I wanted to try to be a healer,but you can't really do that with lightning. It is good for restarting hearts I guess,but besides that,it only hurts,tingles,and someone once said,it actually tickles! I can get some bandages or a med kit then start there,but I just wish that I could work my magic into it." "Ruben,you just said how you can work at least a little part of your magic in it," Sin said to Ruben. "Oh." Ruben grabbed the pole that he slammed into,and used it to help him stand up straight to his full height. "My name is Ruben Seranus! My friend Sin," Ruben looked down at himself to see if Sin appeared anywhere,"is currently hidden somewhere. People always say I'm crazy because I talk to stuff that isn't there,but that never happens. Anyway,nice to meet you Lester!" Ruben held out his hand for Lester to shake.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:11 am