Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu Empty STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu

Post by kittykool75 15th April 2018, 9:47 pm

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu Empty Re: STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu

Post by kittykool75 16th April 2018, 8:09 pm

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Guildless A-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

For once, Lucius was not asleep, surprising I know. He wasn't feeling that bad off today, he actually felt like getting up, moving around, and doing stuff. So he figured he should make himself productive in some manner, so how was he being productive you may ask? Well nothing much, he was just cleaning and sharpening his large array of knives. You might think this isn't the best thing for a blind person to be doing, but don't worry, he's a trained professional, he'll probably be fine. Sitting at the counter on a stool, his long legs allowed his feet to reach the ground and lay flat against it. In front of him on the counter was all of his knives, with the exception of one that was still sheathed on his body, no need to clean or sharpen a knife he hasn't used in years. He'd gathered quite the collection over the years, he didn't even realize how many he had until times like this when he actually had time to care for them. A lot of them had been heavily dulled, he sort of felt bad that he let them get to such condition. At least he was caring for them now, that's what mattered.
    The assassin could've easily done this task in a short amount of time, trying not to let his thoughts get to him. He wanted something else to think about, not something to do with his hands while he was deep in thought. So he concentrated on the little things of the whole process, a process that he has done over a thousand times now. Focusing on how the knife felt scrapping against the sharpening stone, the satisfying feeling of wiping the blood stains on the blade in the water, and them actually coming off. It was calming, stress relieving, similar to the pleasurable feeling of murder, but less illegal. Doing this he felt more like a normal person, did normal people have an extensive collection of knives? He didn't know, he wasn't a normal person, but he didn't think so. Once he finished one knife he set it down to the right of him out of the way, and he moved onto the next. Sounds rather boring, but for him it was actually rather enjoyable. It was a nice way to pass the time instead of sleeping, sleeping to much gave him a headache, so as annoying as it was to be awake he couldn't always sleep. Not that it was that hard to give the young man a headache, he had a rather sensitive skull that like to hurt at random times for no apparent reason.
    One of the few thoughts that came to his mind that he actually allowed himself to dwell on, was where Jiyu was. He wasn't sure, if she left a note he didn't find it. There was a possibility that she ditched, finally got fed up with his lazy ass and left. It didn't seem like her, but it's not like she was obligated to stay with him anyways. Yeah, he saved her life, but she prevented him from bleeding out and dying afterwards. She cared for him for what seemed like no reason, cleaning his house, cooking for him. Like she was his nanny or babysitter or something, she has definitely made up for him saving her by now. So why did she stay as long as she did? Could be just because she was a nice person, but that didn't seem right. There was a thought that kept pestering him, a very obvious possibility that he kept ignoring, trying to constantly shoot it down and say it's not possible. I suppose she could've died while she was out and about, doing whatever dog people do when they aren't babysitting homicidal psychopaths. But for once, the thought of a person dying didn't resonate with him like it usually did, left something of a lump in his throat.
    "She isn't her, you miserable fuck" Lucius said to himself, hitting himself in the head with the heel of his hand multiple times to try and get himself to think about something else. Guess he shouldn't have dwelt on those thoughts, brought up some nasty old baggage. Just because Jiyu acted a lot like his old childhood friend, Mikka, he couldn't get her out of his head. He had to stop these odd thinking patterns before it turned into the slight obsession he has with his older sister. Another thing that he was trying not to think about. He groaned and set down the knife he held in his other hand. Turning he slid off his chair, he guided himself around with his hands since he has seemed to have misplaced his cane, something he'd probably have to go look for at a later date. He figured he should probably have some tea, tea always helped, plus it tasted good. He still had some tea right? Searching the cabinets was difficult being blind, he'd usually just remember where everything was, but he wasn't often in the kitchen so everything in it he most likely didn't put there.
    Thankfully there was tea. With some trouble, he set up a kettle on the stove and let it heat. He pushed his hair behind him to prevent him from burning it on the fire, something he almost just did. For safety reasons he decided to go back to his previous seat and continue his previous actions. Maybe it would've been better to confront his thoughts head on and get over them, but that never seemed to work, at least not while he was alone. So all he could do was attempt to distract himself, to try and keep himself functioning. How pathetic, Jiyu leaves and he immediately starts falling apart again, he hated it. He tried so hard to be independent, he hated most people so that's what would be most convenient for him. But he always seemed to end up at the same place, broken beyond repair and left in the hands of people who were to kind to a person like himself. So here he was trying to remain together, well as put together as he could be, while he didn't have someone to take care of him. So he spent his time sharpening knives, waiting the the water to boil for his tea. Which is good, he was going to need the tea, cause he was running out of knives to fix up.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,084 4,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu Empty Re: STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th April 2018, 10:47 pm

[1,146/4,000]
    For once, she hadn't left him any note and even now it made her feel awful. Jiyu was not the sort to leave Lucius house without leaving him some sort of note, she had never done it since she basically moved in with him. Once upon a time in the past? She had walked out on him without any word, leaving him no way to find her or even know she was alive! Jiyu had seen what became of the assassin in her absence and she couldn't overcome the guilt that she could have done something for him had she actually been there. Suddenly leaving without notice? Was something she never wanted to do to the male again, even if he had no clue who she really was to her knowledge. Yet, she knew somewhat of who he was these days, and that fact had forced her hand that morning when she had been summoned by one of her many contacts stretching across fiore. She had to leave right away for it sounded very urgent, she hadn't even used the door, and she knew that it may not be a good idea to bring someone with his reputation to the meeting with her.

The sun wasn't even high in the sky before she arrived and the ensuing meeting was different from the normal 'trouble is looming' announcements she was used to. Most of the time? She could focus very well on such declarations. However, this gathering anyone who glanced at her could instantly tell she was not focused on what was being told to them. Instead, the wind user's mind had wandered back to her childhood friend wondering if he had even gotten out of bed that morning considering her absence in the house, was he even doing anything productive, he often didn't and he needed to start or his depression was only going to get worse. Regardless of whatever Lucius was doing at the moment, the woman's concern over if he had even gotten out of bed much less eaten or bathed, kept her from truly realizing the details of her assignment.

One of Jiyu's old habits of getting into something over her head once more had resurfaced as she stood at the edge of mountain village, gripping her shoulder as blood dripped onto the ground. The wind mage had believed it to be one of the typical infestation situations that she could easily just blast away with a few well-placed wind blades. Quickly? Jiyu had found herself facing something much different, unprepared for what she had charged right into and swarmed as she was with opponents staying would only be trouble. Clearly, she was not the sort of girl who liked 'running away' especially since if she did it anyone who found out would be sure to make the comment about how she left with her tail between her legs being as she was a dog. However, in this case, 'fleeing' had been entirely essential to being able to eventually solve the problem, she just hadn't been prepared on the initial charge, needed to make a second plan and maybe get some backup.

Lucius finally got the answer to his internal wonderings as to where and what Jiyu had been doing instead of hanging around his place. "Fuck." her voice would be the first thing as she materialized, audibly hitting the couch and groaning over something the scent of her blood following faintly seconds later once she completely formed. "Oh, you're up... That's great!" she did sound genuinely delighted that he was out of bed, her tail wagging slowly picking up pace slightly suggesting she had noticed that he had been sharpening his knives. "I'm sorry I didn't leave a note this time, I didn't know I'd be leaving today until I woke and from there it was kinda rushed." her grunt was also very audible as she pushed herself up off the couch and strode towards him stopping maybe an inch from him. In those seconds? Her pigtails would bounce and likely brush against him, showing a clear sign that whatever she had left on was related to her status as a well known legal mage since she hadn't disguised herself. "Enjoy sharpening all of your knives while I was gone?" the comment was a chuckle and she had to make it because looking at the collection she could see that the one she wished to see was not there, it hurt immensely and she couldn't show him that on any level he could perceive.

How was she supposed to find herself again if Astrid seemed to be the only one who knew she used to be? Did Mikka even still exist if the light haired girl was the only one who remembered?! Jiyu fought not to think about it as she walked around to the sink, turning on the water grabbing a rag from underneath to wipe off her bloodied arm. "Sadly, what I found while out was a bit more then I had gone out prepared for." normally she was a good fighter, he had seen it, but of course he had also seen how easy it was to injure her physical form. The sound of the water would cease as she turned the tap off, throwing the bloodied rag over her shoulder so she could later put it in the wash, making her way to one of the many first aid kits she kept around the house; Considering how prone both of them were to come home injured in some way if they worked. Not to mention Lucius was blind and Lucius. "Trying to take care of the infestation at Mountain Village is basically like facing an entire army." as she spoke the girl was wrapping her arm in a bandage luckily only received a minor wound before she realized that her preparation had not been enough. "So I came back to get my bow and see if you may want to get those knives dirty again." it couldn't hurt to ask him to come with her, Lucius was very powerful and honestly he was one of the few people she right asking for help right now. Even if he didn't know who she was? They had least got to develop a decent relationship while she stayed with him, unlike the relationship based on her manipulation she had with pretty much everyone else she knew. Anyone else she could ask? Was likely taking care of this problem elsewhere. "Of course, since it is a semi-public thing for me, I'd appreciate if you could not kill anyone innocent and it may be wise to disguise yourself so no one tracks you down through me since it is my assignment. If you come with." upon that comment, she walked off to the closest opening it to remove her bow from it.

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 21st April 2018, 6:54 pm

I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

As much as he didn't appear to actually show it on his facial features, the sudden cussing and harsh landing on his couch that the wind mage did, startled him. Though it did show in his actions, grabbing the knife and positioning it properly to throw it, but not actually doing so when he realized it was his caretaker. When she spoke again, he'd already placed the recently sharpened knife back down on the counter. Her comment on her being proud of him actually getting up and out of bed, and actually doing something after doing so, well it gave him an odd mixture of emotions. Along with the happiness that came with someone actually being happy for him, came the negative criticisms and comments in his head, cursing him for being happy about such a small thing. Any normal human being would be able to get out of bed with only a bit of effort, so why can't he. He saw himself as pathetic, not even pitiful, he wasn't worthy of pity, he should just be ignored and left for dead. That's what he saw in himself, well how he thought of himself on most days, but Jiyu was just barely starting to make him think otherwise. Why was this random lady, he barely knew, able to help change how he felt about himself? Maybe it wasn't a lot, but a little goes a long ways, and progress was progress. She was helping him and he couldn't ignore that, even if he wanted to. Yet still, he remained stubborn, acting as if he didn't care for her. Well attempting to, he knew she could see through it, but he couldn't stop.
    The assassin slid back off his chair, silently listening to the words of the canine. Apologizing to him, she knew he was worried, maybe for her or maybe himself. Why did he allow himself to be so vulnerable to her, and why did she let him? He would've spoken in response, saying he either didn't care or that it didn't matter. But neither of them would believe it, he was lying enough as it is, to her and to himself, not need to say such nonsense. So he bit his tongue, remaining speechless, listening to her speak and to the soft footsteps in between. The scent of her blood was strong, it was since she entered, it distracted him from the task he was currently trying to preform. He assumed she looked at the counter when he heard her comment followed with a chuckle. Yet he still remained silent, he felt like he would be intruding into something, breaking through the calm of the quiet and the comforting voice of the legal guild ace with his scarred, deep and harsh voice. He would just respond with a shrug, if she was asking a question that wasn't rhetorical and bothered to look over at him, she'd get her answer. Granted, not a good answer, just a halfhearted shrug, but it was more just to tell her he was listening without having to speak.
    Lucius turned off the stove, immediately stopping the whistling of the kettle, he slowly reached towards the handle, as to not burn himself. As he listened to her talk he poured the scalding hot water in the mug, and then proceeded to place the kettle back on it's place on the stove and grab his cup. With one of his hands he moved the bag around by it's string to mix it in more, inhaling deeply he enjoyed the fragrance of his leaf water. But he waited to actually drink it for multiple reasons, Jiyu had stopped talking and had offered a request to him, meaning he had to respond. Second thing is well, his tea wasn't properly mixed yet, can't drink tea that isn't fully made, that's just idiotic. The boy sighed, pondering whether he wanted to go. Well he already knew he didn't want to go, he was chill just sitting here doing whatever kept him busy. But then he'd be alone again, and you know what happens to his mental state when he's alone to long. Before he let himself overthink it, he answered "Sure, why not" saying this with more attitude then he intended. Made him sound really reluctant, which was the truth, but he didn't mean to show it off so harshly.
    Finally after mixing his tea oh-so-thoroughly, he took a gentle sip, very calming and delicious. He released it from his lips and breathed deeply, his large pale hands hugged the hot cup, warming his naturally cold skin. He hadn't really disguised himself in a long while, though he knew he had the ability to and could do it very easily. He just hasn't ever done it, which he felt rather stupid for. Could've prevented a lot of things if he wore a disguise of sorts, but it was annoying. Why it was annoying was because with it he had to act, something he knew how to do very well, and was actually quite the expert at it. Being a genius in reading people, he made it a skill of his to wear those emotions he sees other people having on himself. But this took effort, and he barely had to do the energy to do things he wanted to do. So now having to exert himself on something he didn't want to even do? Well it wasn't going to be very fun in the very least. At least he wouldn't have to be dealing with actual people to much, well he hoped, something that probably wasn't going to go his way in the future. And apparently he wasn't allowed to kill the people either if he did end up needing to deal with them. Which was irritating, but he didn't really want to anger her.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,061 4,000

"

Directory

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 1st June 2018, 7:56 am

[1,912/4,000]
    When someone could see nothing? Sudden sharp noises were bound to startle them, the wind mage knew it well enough, even if she could see, the vision she possessed was poor compared to humans and she relied on her other senses much more. He didn't need to show that her sudden barge back in was somewhat jolting because Jiyu already knew it was, she simply also knew he would be offended if she expressed the fact she knew he had gotten startled over it. Plus, when first arriving back in the apartment she had needed to take care of the injury to her arm from when she was out. Luckily she could barely feel the wound on her arm anymore now that she had treated it the laceration was just this slightly pulsing pain, nothing serious to worry about. Jiyu was happy she had things under control because it once more allowed her to return the majority of her attention towards aiding the friend she had foolishly abandoned in her youth. In spite of all the worry she had? The time they had once spent gave her enough ability to read the fact he did care about the woman he knew now, even if he was reluctant to admit it. Of course, this also made confessing the truth harder.

He was lying to her sometimes, mostly is a tsundere fashion in an effort to fight the growing bond between them. Every single time she saw that? It was like someone was stabbing right through her heart, even if she hid the pain where no one could see. Long ago it had taken him so long to let Mikka in, loving her as a child had been a risk for him, one he hadn't just taken lightly. Jiyu couldn't help blaming herself for the fact he seemed to have trouble forming any bonds these days; after all? She had been one of the first people he let in after Astrid and she had abandoned him, even that hadn't been her intent. Sure, she never would have intentionally hurt him, but it didn't change what she'd done. None of that mattered at all. Much as he lied to her thinking she was 'Jiyu' she was lying twice as much to him. Every single breath 'Jiyu' took around the assassin, it was all just a very well kept lie, one she had been keeping for years now, one kept so well that she almost forgot the truth herself, sometimes.

The silence on his side never hurt, even as kids she had to ask something very directly and a good deal of the time it was her voice filling the air. Just speaking at him? Was more comforting than anything, when she could momentarily forget it wasn't her that he was listening to but the lie she told. Or was he listening to her and she was lying to herself? Jiyu didn't know and today she didn't care to find out, just like most days. Sometimes she wished that silence would drag forever, but that could never be the case, not if she really still cared about him. When Lucius gave that response to her, the attitude accompanying his statement, screamed the fact he was not coming for the mission but instead just to avoid being left alone again. Once more, her hand extended out touching his arm as her blue optics turned up onto the taller man, she obviously knew how dangerous he was, but it never seemed to alarm her. "Thank you." today he was going because he didn't want to be alone, but maybe one of these days he would go simply because he liked being out of the house again.

"If we end up needing to actually interact with people I'll do it. Would be unfair to ask that of you." he wasn't the best with people, sure he could be if he wanted, but she very well knew that he wouldn't see any use in it for a long while. "We'll get going whenever your ready." with that comment she opened their fridge taking out a container of cherries she kept there, slowly starting to ear them encase he needed any time to prepare. It was urgent they took care of the invasion, but it also would do no good to run in half cocked. "Want some or have you eaten already?" the female asked, she would make proper breakfast when they got back, but it would be a poor choice to fight without even having a tiny bit to eat before heading out.

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM STRANGER FROM THE PAST ⛧ private, event job, jiyu H6NcPbM

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 6th June 2018, 9:39 pm

I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

Lucius resisted the urge to splash his hot tea on the canine's face, as would be his normal reflexes reaction to being touched. But he didn't for multiple reasons, it would be a total waste of the delicious tea he just made. And he knew Jiyu wasn't going to hurt him, if she wanted to do so she would've done it in one of the many times he was asleep. Or when he first brought her to his abode, she could've easily offed him, but she didn't. So in a way, he was actually starting to trust the wind mage. No this contact was an affectionate one, a comforting one, it was gentle. But despite that, there was a familiarity to it that irritated him. How could one person be so like another and not be that other person? I suppose this would be one of the seven stages of grief but opposite, he's in denial over the fact that someone that he accepted as dead years prior, could actually be alive. For some reason it was disturbing to him. Perhaps due to the fact the if she was his old childhood friend it would be another unneeded weakness, but it could be a very needed strength. Though she was becoming such anyways, whether she was Mikka or not. As much as he hated to admit they were forming a bond of sorts. It was rather obvious to the both of them, but being the people they were they said nothing. The secrets the ace was hiding didn't help the trust factor, he bared his vulnerabilities to her everyday. Why couldn't she at least once? Perhaps he was just pathetic and didn't want to look so all by himself.
    The slayer didn't say anything back to her thanks to him, what he did do in response was look down at where he felt she was standing and nodded slightly. Listening as she spoke, yet again staying silent, a specialty of his really. He moved, turning his blind gaze away from her soon after he moved his pale face. Letting her hand drop off of his arm if she didn't remove it already. The assassin wouldn't have minded staying their with her, at least a little longer. Affection, even something as subtle as a touch, was foreign to the boy. It wasn't the usual physical contact he got, the usual being some sort of pain do to the mercenary/assassin work he does, it was nice. But as you should know by now he wouldn't ever say this. At least not intentionally. After taking another much needed drink from his tea he set it down on the counter next to his assortment of knives. Though there was a lot of them, when concealed on his body it was nigh impossible to tell he was even armed. The tall combat boots and the baggy jeans and hoodie did help in this matter. So with that he started to return his recently cleaned blades back in their sheaths hidden on his person. It took some time as he didn't want to cut himself on the newly sharpened edges.
    Lucius was pleasantly surprised upon hearing that she would do all the talking if talking was indeed needed. It was often that people ignored his wants of not having social interaction, or they just didn't notice. It was very annoying, but he tolerated it, considering the person that usually did so was his beloved sister. She was the kindest person you'll ever meet, but can be rather stubborn in her ways. And forcing the assassin to go out and talking to people, was one of the stubborn things she did. Did it help him? Probably not, but it's the thought that counts. Jiyu on the other hand wasn't like that and was lenient with the young man. She didn't often, if at all, force him to do things he didn't want to do. Though I suppose their time spent together was most often in a cramped space where he didn't really have a room to lock himself in and hide in. So they've gotten plenty of time to know each other. Torn away from his thoughts at the sound of her voice, he looked in her direction, as if it would help him register was she was speaking to him. Now that she mentioned food, he remembered hadn't eaten, eating wasn't often something he thought about doing. He knew it wasn't healthy, but most of the time he felt like sleeping, didn't usually have any semblance of an appetite. What was she offering him? His keen sense of smell said cherries.
    Lucius figured he should at least something, even if it was just some cherries. Plus he didn't really feel like turning her down. "I'll take some" he said softly, well as softly as his scratchy scarred voice could. He offered a hand in her direction to receive some of the small fruits. He didn't admit to not have eaten, but he figured she knew he didn't. She seemed to do that a lot, know things about him he didn't say or maybe not even know himself. What a strange thing to be, a caring individual. When he collected it from her he'd slowly snack on them as he finished up arming himself. Upon sheathing the last knife in his boot, he'd carefully make his way over to his previous seat. Patting around for his walking stick, that of which wasn't there. Dejectedly he'd sigh before squatting down to grab it from it's new resting place on the floor from when it fell due to being off balance where it was leaning. Was that all? All besides the disguise, he still didn't really feel like disguising himself. But knowing that Jiyu would handle most of any needed social interaction, reassured the anti-social boy.
    Standing back up he took another breath. He didn't often use his magic, even when doing jobs for the sleazy underground individuals, he usually relied on his wit and skill. He didn't have the best memories from using his magic, so at times he remained reluctant. Without much effort he manipulated to shadows to envelope his entire figure. When they fell his long black hair was now a deep purple, his blind gaze turned golden, even his sickly pale complexion darkened into a slight natural tan. Though he was muscular, he was skinny from lack of eating, so the shadow disguise seemed to fill his figure. Making him look more healthy and athletic, less malnourished and frail. Some other details would change, removal of his many scars, slight altering of some facial features that made him look more welcoming despite his overbearing stature. He had to force himself to not have such a cold, sharp glaring eyes. To put on the old facade that he once wore all the time when out an about with his sibling, doing jobs to help people. Or by himself, sneaking his way into places with a warm smile and a silver tongue, just to wreak some havoc. "Is that all we need?" he asked, even his voice changed. It was still the same octave and tone, but it didn't have the rough gravelly undertones that his normal voice had. Though it was merely an illusion, it looked completely normal to the unsuspecting.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    3,268 4,000

"

Directory

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:32 am