Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE]

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE] Empty Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE]

Post by Soleice-kun 30th March 2013, 8:15 am

Minato walked into the restaurant feeling spiffy. It had been a while since he had dinner at such a fine restaurant, being as how he ate in most of the time due to the ridiculous amounts of work that somehow always made it's way to his desk. However, now that he had left the Magic Council, his time schedule was much more lenient and that allowed him to try out things that he had not previously done or haven't done in a long time.

"I'd like a table for one please." said Minato to the host of the restaurant.

"Please wait in line like the others sir. Everyone has to wait, and you're no diff....." paused the host as he looked up at Minato. "Oh my lord, forgive me Lord Minato. There is certainly space for you in this restaurant, forgive me for my rudeness your holiness." scrambled the host as he scurried around the restaurant looking for a suitable place for Minato to sit.

"Don't break a sweat, I'll go look for a seat myself." said Minato with a smile as he gently shoved the host away from him. Minato walked through the mass of tables that inhabited the restaurant, and scoured the location for a suitable place. After looking for a couple seconds, he noticed that nothing caught his eye, so he prepared to leave the restaurant. A split second before he exited, he noticed a girl dressed in red velvet sleeveless dress. Oh how elegant she looked in the dress. Observing her even more, he noticed the insignia of Fairy Tail on her arm. "I think I'll take my chances." laughed Minato as he approached the girl. "May I sit here Señorita? You look quite elegant today, and I would be really interested in getting to know you more. We're from the same guild you see, so it would only be natural for me to want to know my guild mates."

Last edited by Soleice on 2nd April 2013, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE] Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE]

Post by Fair 30th March 2013, 9:08 am

It was such a beautiful evening and Tracy felt the urge to dine at this really fine restaurant in the town of Hargeon. She took a shower and picked a red velvet dress from her collection which showed off her glistening white skin and the Fairy Tail guild insignia she feels very proud to bear. She wore a pair of blood-red heels and set out for the restaurant. It wasn't very far from where she was staying, just a few blocks away. She took a horse cart because she didn't want to walk in her dress. The horse cart took barely three minutes to arrive at the restaurant. There weren't much people. Just a few who wanted to have a peaceful evening in a peacefully fine restaurant. Tracy heard a faint music playing in the background as she entered through the shiny glass doors, her dress flowing around her. She took a seat next to a large window that showed her the the busy bodies of Hargeon rushing about the town. She didn't know why, but she took a table for two. Tracy stared at the empty seat in front of her. A waiter arrived at her table and asked for what she would like to have. Tracy ordered a cup of orange juice. You'd expect her to order a glass of wine or something like that, but no. She had liked orange juice since joining Fairy Tail for reasons best known to God. It was the first drink she had when she joined Fairy Tail and whenever she sits at the bar in the guild, she orders orange juice. The waiter left her table in order to get the orange juice. Tracy sat elegantly like all the people in the restaurant.

Then, someone caught her attention. A man with yellow hair, a man she had never seen before but felt like she had. As though he had noticed her awkward behavoir, the man walked to her table and asked if he could join her. Tracy blushed slightly. This man knew how to talk to woman. What made her tense was that he mentioned they were from the same guild. Tracy subtly searched his body for the guild's insignia, but couldn't find it. Was he lying? Tracy would kill him for disrespecting her guild if he was stupid enough to lie about such a thing. But the way he spoke. He wasn't lying. Tracy gave him a beautiful smile and said, "Sure, why not? I'd like to know my guild mate, too." She motioned for him to take the seat opposite to hers. "Please, have a seat," she said. She hoped he wasn't lying about being in the same guild with her, because she didn't want to spend this wonderful evening beating someone up in her beautiful dress.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Minato & Tracy- A Fine Dinner [PRIVATE]

Post by Soleice-kun 30th March 2013, 8:17 pm

"Please, have a seat." said the girl wearing the elegant red velvet dress. Minato pulled the chair out from underneath the table and sat directly across from the girl, making the dinner resonate with a semi-romantic vibe. Minato observed the girl's face, she was utterly stunning and without a doubt one of the most beautiful girls that Minato had ever seen. The way the girl's scarlet hair rolled down her back was sensational but above all, her eyes, two shining rubies that radiated and illuminated Minato's vision. Minato opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the waitress before he was given the chance to do so.

"Excuse me sir, what would you like to drink?" inquired the waitress with a wink.

"I'm sorry Miss, but I'm already having dinner with someone as you can see haha." joked Minato as he stared at his partner for her approval. Before he could see how she had reacted, he remembered that he still didn't answer the waitress's question, and so he looked back at the waitress. "I....hm....I think I'll have a........ um...... orange juice?" stuttered Minato as remembered that the girl had ordered an orange juice. The waitress nodded her head with disappointment and slowly walked away. "So where was I.... Oh thats right, I.." paused Minato as he suddenly realized that he was still in his usual combat outfit. "I'm Minato... Pleasure to meet you. Did I mention that you have the most beautiful eyes?" flirted Minato as he repeated pressed his emergency button that would call his personal assistant to bring his formal tuxedo.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 2nd April 2013, 7:40 am

OOC: Tracy's FC isn't Erza anymore. Just to let you know. ^^

The man pulled out the chair from under the table and sat opposite from Tracy. Tracy took a sip from her orange juice as the waiter came and asked the man what he would like to have, just as he was about to speak. He said that he was here to have dinner with someone else, but ordered orange juice anyway. Tracy just sat there studying the man. Soon afterwards, he asked Tracy if she knew that she had the most beautiful eyes. Tracy blushed slightly. This guy really knew how to flirt. "Thank you," she said. The ironic thing was, he was flirting ... in a combat outfit. Normally, a man would come in a tuxedo or a formal suit to have dinner at a fine restaurant like this. It was strange to Tracy why he had come in a combat outfit. Maybe he was training and stopped to have a meal because he was tired. Sounds reasonable. Now it was Tracy's turn to question him.

"I'm Tracy Grimoire and it's nice to meet a fellow guildmate. But do you have any proof of your statement?" Tracy asked with a smirk about her face. She picked up her cup of orange juice and took another sip. She was drinking orange juice like she was having tea or something. Slowly, sip by sip. Just like that, she'd get to know this person, bit by bit.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 6th April 2013, 2:06 am

"I'm Tracy Grimoire and it's nice to meet a fellow guildmate. But do you have any proof of your statement?" said Tracy. It was at that moment, that Minato started to question just how in-depth this girl was going to analyze him. Minato did not have any proof of being part of Fairy Tail on him at that moment, so he would have to improvise in order to keep the beautiful lady with him for the evening.

"Indeed I do Miss Grimoire, however my proof lies not with me, but with Leonard, the Guild Master of Fairy Tail, but I'm sure you already know that." said Minato with a slight smile. Attempting to change the subject, Minato pointed out towards the endless horizon that spanned across the never-ending ocean. "It sure is beautiful tonight Tracy, but I assume that when you're around, every night is beautiful." said Minato first while looking outside the window, then diverting his attention to gaze into Tracy's sparkling eyes. "So why did you join Fairy Tail Tracy?" asked Minato, attempting to get the upper hand within the game of identities that Tracy was playing, because by no means would Minato ever let Tracy know who he really was, why he joined Fairy Tail, or what he was doing that very night.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:16 am