Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥

anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star ✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥

Post by anastasia 30th March 2018, 2:40 pm

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥ 8qhOnIb

anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: ✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥

Post by anastasia 4th April 2018, 10:35 pm

✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥ YjSY0Zy
    ✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥ F7oolr3

The young witch stood under a flickering golden light above her, being situated under the cover of a simplistic yet effective apartment building that appeared to be large but also look small from the outside. Fastening her bag and broom on her back, Rosemary quickly ran up and knocked the door before flinching and running back to her original spot, which was behind a thick column of wood that stood holding up the cover that cloaked those standing under it from being hit with rain. It was a gloomy night in Magnolia Town, and Rosemary was unaware what was to come; she accepted a job to babysit a child while his parents were gone, and she was waiting for the mother to answer the door in order to get this job started. As for the girl, she was very shy from what was to come; she did not believe that she had been to this house before, even though she had been briefly and known the mother quite well- she was a frequent customer in Rosemary's drug business, and had a very unhealthy addiction to some of the things that she had sold. Despite that, she still appeared to be quite beautiful with her semi-young age, as she did them in moderation while still carrying a dependence to them. Catnip was also poking her head out from the bottom of where she was standing, her eyes shining bright as the door opened and the young witch saw a familiar face.

"Miss Katy! Um... I- I didn't expect you to need a babysitter!"

"Rosemary! It is so nice to see you, I feel as though you will make a great babysitter for my insane son. He is actually crazy, it is kinda sad honestly. Oh! Did you by any chance bring the order that I was going to pick up tomorrow?"

"Oh, um.. yes! I did! I can leave it under your bed... if you want!"

The customer and saleswoman hugged and the witch went inside, following in immediately getting tackled by the young boy that appeared as semi-demonic in his actions. As for the mother, she had shut the door and left to go to the event she was to go to; Rosemary was stuck, and was being chased through the house by a terrifying child with glowing red eyes. Like a spawn of Satan, she could not help but squeal in terror as she ran away from him, quickly running into the mother's room to throw the bag of product under her bed and run outward in order to avoid the Katy's son. Quickly running up the stairs and locking herself in the bathroom with Catnip, they began to discuss a plan as to what they could do to get him to sleep: he was wide awake, and pulsing with fury and demonic essence.

"Wha- what should we do?!"

"We could always try Trichloromethane."

"You... you mean Chloroform? That... that is such a great idea! It will knock him out really quick, and he won't get that harmed at all!"

Mixing chemicals that sat in her bag, she soon doused a rag that sat in the bathroom by the sink with the mixture, it turning a green-based color as it was soaked. As the boy slammed on the door with his body, he soon kicked a small hole in the bottom and began to scream like a demon; it was not pleasant. Unlocking the door and quickly pushing the young child onto his back, she slammed him in the face with the rag and covered his nose with it, causing his eyes to close and him being knocked out immediately. Being unconscious and the room now entirely quiet, the young witch picked him up and lugged him onto her shoulder, walking up another flight of stairs toward his room and proceeding to open the door and walk inside. His room was coated in many different signs of demons, such as pentagrams drawn with blood and tattered chains... it was terrifying that a child at the age of 5 would be able to have all of without his parents beating an eye, but his mother seemed to have enough issues on her own... it was saddening and worrying. Lowering him onto a crimson-red bed with black designs across the soft sheets, she tucked him in to appear as if he was sleeping and not unconscious, and proceeded to walk out of the room and into their downstairs living room to work on a post for her witchcraft blog.

WC: 759 / 750.
    Template by Desirée Blooms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✥ I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE RED ✥ 8qhOnIb

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:24 am