Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

cleansing of a name

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

cleansing of a name Empty cleansing of a name

Post by Chelvaric 29th March 2013, 12:05 pm

Galad called in a lot of heavenly armed rune knights as he didn’t trust chelvaric. Well chelvaric wasn’t realy trusting himself either. So he just put’s his hands to his back. Miu was about to summon her weapons to defend chelvaric but he nodded no and she didn’t start the movements. They both got cuffed and galad said they were going to check them before he trusts them. They were walked toward the prison. It was many many stairs down. They eventually came to an area that was unknown to chelvaric. He never had to put a dark mage in jail. It was very dusty here. He could see all the anti magic jails. These cells were made so you couldn’t use magic in them. He hoped somebody would quickly recognize him. As the dark mages were looking at his rune knight symbol. I hope we don’t eat together he taught. The walked on a floating disc and floated to one of the prison’s. luckly he and miu were kept together. They pulled chelvarics weapons away and flew away. Miu started to crawl up as she started to feel pain. Miu hold on. He rips a part of his shirt and starts to stop the bleeding of the arm. Without magic her arm wouldn’t heal and it was stil partly cut off. “you there let my friend go to the infarmery shes badly wounded she’s bleeding to death.”, chelvaric felt pain in his chest. “or I gone freaking slice you up to pieces you piece of shit.”, his eyes were lit up. The demon had taken over he hand’t her 100 percent under control yet. The warden was scared and he ran away. Chelvaric hugged miu and tried to help her endure the pain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

cleansing of a name Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

cleansing of a name Beigecat
    GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

VIP- H-Rank- S-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Defender of Magma
    Second Skill: Titan Magic
    Third Skill:

cleansing of a name Empty Re: cleansing of a name

Post by GaladHeru 29th March 2013, 12:29 pm

The prison warden comes stumbling into the office, panting and looking like he had seen a ghost.

Warden: Sir!.... The ..prisoner, demands … or he kills me. The warden looked at the man behind the desk.

The man behind the desk rose from his seat looking quite pissed off.

Galad: I don’t know what’s wrong to day, but for some reason you and that prisoner don’t have a clu of how prison work…

Warden: but sir he..

Galad: Silence! He raised his voice; the warden took some steps backward.
    you can leave your ranks at my desk, you are fired from Warden duty, you will report to city the city guard.

Then he walked down to the prison cell, looking at the two persons from before. He looked clearly pissed off.

Galad: you better explain yourself, and that fast, he said with a strict mighty voice

_____________________________________________________________________________________

cleansing of a name Godfree-Sig

cleansing of a name What10
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 29th March 2013, 11:30 pm

Chelvaric was looking at miu while her face was in a pain. He heard a noise at the entrance of the prison. The door flew open and a very angry galad entered. It seemed the guard ran to galad. Who probably wouldn’t like how chelvaric had threaten the guard. He stood on the disc and came flying to his cell. His face was twisted in anger. He stopped for chelvaric’s cell. He asked to explain why he did this and it was clearly he didn’t want to wait. So chelvaric got up and walked to the door. “Galad when I disappeared 8 months ago all my spirits were destroyed and maybe even my god.”, chelvaric said while he showed all the old summon tattoos that were turned in to burn marks. “The only one that escaped was miu but she was near dead. Then a wind mage who just happened to pass by saved miu from her dead but it was very slow healing if she stays In this cell she’s gone die. I am sorry if I was a bit rude against the warden. But the wind mage trained me for these 8 months and let us just say he wasn’t a kind guy.”, chelvaric said okay he was lying but he wasn’t going to say a demon trained him for 8 months in the demon world. He looked at galad hoping he was letting her out.

magic bank /Character

ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : Erza Scarlet

Post by ScarletThorn 30th March 2013, 12:17 am

The sound of clicks filled the rune knight prison building as Scarlet's heel's hit the floor. Scarlet's friends had asked her to come here because a friend of theres was in trouble. They said Galad didn't believe that this was there friend was really there friend or that there friend was telling the truth. She could see it in there eye's that he was a good guy and that it was really him. They where off on missions and such so she agreed to do it. Scarlet asked some of the officers where Galad went and they told her that he stormed down to Dark Mage Cell's pretty pissed off. Well hell I hope he hasnt killed the poor guy yet. Scarlet finally made her way down to the cell's. One of the dark mages grabbed her arm. Your a pretty girl bust me out and we can have some fun. Scarlet smirked at him Ha with a filthy rodent like you I think not! Scarlet rammed her heel into his crotch couseing him to scream in pain. Scarlet made her way and finally got to the hold cell. Galad.... Im here on his behalf. He's the real Chel I can assure you. If youd like I can take custody of him? Plus he's a Rune Knight. He is not ment to be down here with the trash. Scarlet scoffed remembering the dark mage that had grabbed her.
    GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by GaladHeru 30th March 2013, 7:13 am

So the kid had been trained for almost a year buy some unkind guy, however this did not explain his new appetence… or did it?

The sound of someone walking in appeared seemed to be a Rune knight. She started to talk about letting Chelvaric go.

He looked over his shoulder to this new Rune knight.

Galad: there is always nice to see new member, but know your place, unless you’re here for guard duty, or the new open Warden Job… get the hell out! He voice was sounding calm, but still quite mighty and angry.
    He looked back at Chelvaric, and with lightning fast moves in the next moment he was holding Chelvaric up against the wall, letting his magical power flow free, releasing an immense pressure.

Galad: Now kid you better tell me the whole truth, or this might not end so well.

He then gave a nod to the guards, that nodded back and took Miu to the infirmary

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 30th March 2013, 7:57 am

As miu was getting carried away chelvaric was being smashed against the wall with a huge power. In the past he would have feared this power. But now no after that force he trained with for 8 months this was nothing to be extreme afraid off. Well okay the guy would easily defeat him. But his power is maybe a fourth of that the demon had. How could he get the guy to let him believe he’s the real deal. Maby i should tell him the truth. Or maybe you should destroy him. What I can’t destroy that guy. Dam I better control this demon power. “okay okay I didn’t want to tell because it’s not something I am proud off. After I lost my magic and miu was lying near death a voice said she could help me. I couldn’t control myself and wanted to save her so I accepted. These 8 last months I have been training under the sky demon to slay demons.”, chelvaric quickly said as he hold his arm up and made a white air ball. And then let it disappear it again. “I will do any tests I will accept any punishment but I didn’t had a chose I failed myself.”, chelvaric said while he started crying.

magic bank /Character

ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 

Post by ScarletThorn 30th March 2013, 11:49 am

Scarlet understood exactly what he said even if he did seem quite rude about it. Scarlet took a deep breath. Understood. Scarlet walked out the prison cell and stood against the wall so she couldn't be seen. She had said she would try and get him out. But she also wanted to know why he was in there. Plus Galad only said get out. He didnt say the whole dark mage holding section. Scarlet tensed at the sound of what he said. He was the Sky Demon slayer. Scarlet let the tension flow away. He still seemed to be a friend so it should matter. "we will just have to see where this goes." Scarlet thought to her self.
    GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by GaladHeru 30th March 2013, 2:51 pm

Chelvaric told his story, hmm so demon, I know that all of them aren’t evil. But hmm was this the case this time. He was not sure.

Galad, let go of Chelvaric, and walked out of his cell.

Galad: you’re staying here until we know more about this.

Then he walked out, on his way he saw the new Rune knight behind a corner.
    He smiled, thinking this was one interesting person.
    Bending his order like this, reminded him about himself in some way.
    And he was getting hungry to.

Galad: Greetings, he bowed elegantly to the new Rune knight, I would Like to meet you in Magnolia Town, at the forest Park there. He smiled at her and walked away.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 1st April 2013, 4:09 am

Eternia ran through the prison towards Chev's cell. She couldn't believe he was alive. After eight months of worrying, he was finally here. She panted as she passed, what seemed thousands of cells until she reached Galad and a new girl standing against a wall. "Galad! You did this? Why? You know he is my lieutenant and I completely and utterly trust him with all my heart. Let him go." she said sternly. She knew of Galad's power but she knew of her own, the will of friendship, the will of trust. These are what make her strong. She pushed passed him and towards Chev's cell. "Oh my goodness, Chev, I'm gonna do everything in my power to help you get out, ok? Rune Knights forever, yea?" she said trying to sound hopefull as he began weeping. She turned back and looked towards the two distant figures. "How could he...how could he leave a friend, a comrade..." she began to tense up. A fire burned inside of her, revenge? No, it was more powerful than it, it was friendship. The love of friendship. Her eyes gleamed as she stood up and grinned at Chev. "If Gala doesn't let you out by morning, I'm going to bust you out" she said as he turned his head towards her, tears still streaming down his face.

Last edited by TheUnicorn on 1st April 2013, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

cleansing of a name Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 1st April 2013, 6:01 am

Chelvaric fell down on the ground as galad let him loose. It seemed that he had to stay here longer. He crawled back to a corner and sat down waiting on some news. Luckily miu was save now. The lonyless hit him the cell. Here he had nothing. No miu, no magic, no friends. He taught he was going to crazy. He din’t cry as the demon had harden him against these things. Tough he couldn’t shake of this feeling. He felt his demon side lingering on the edges of his mind as he wasn’t able to complete the contract like this. And then he heard some footsteps in the prison coming closer. He saw eternia running towards his cell she had a very worried face. But chelvaric didn’t see that he just was overly happy to see her. his best friend in the rune knights eternia. He felt something for her to yes but she was bound to minato the leader of the rune knights so he had shed these feelings away as long as eternia was happy he would be happy. As eternia said she was angry on galad and how he could this and how she was going to bust him out of jail. Chelvaric grabbed eternia in a hug trough the bars and just whispered to her. “can you just stay for a little moment I need somebody with me . and I don’t mind galad doing this thing he is just doing his job.”, chelvaric said as he started crying on her shoulder. “i-I lost everything eternia. My spirits there all gone.”, chelvaric screamed all his emotions out that he had to hold for himself for 8 months.

magic bank /Character

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Mentor : Gaia (Earth Dragon)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 1st April 2013, 6:29 am

Freya was walking past the offices that led to the defense division when she heard urgent whispered voices she stopped hearing a name that caught her attention "You hear...that luitenants back...what was his name again the one that was gone for 8 months...yeah him chelvaric I think it was...he's held in one of the cells right now...wonder what he did" Freya didn't stay to hear the rest running towards the prison cells. Eternia would already be down there, so she better hurry why the hell was one of her luitenants in the prison cells and where had chev been all this time 8 months ago he'd last been seen on his ship where he'd asked her out for dinner and then disappeared she thought, you could say she was a little annoyed he had disappeared but she was sure he had a good reason, all that mattered was that he was back now. Freya had reached the entrance to the prison cells pausing to open the door without smashing it off it's hingings and running past cells towards the sound of voices, the echo of her boot and puffing distracted her from the voices but with her acute hearing she managed to find her friend ok. She skidded to a halt outside chevs cell where Chev was hugging Eternia from behind bars... behind bars!?!?! she thought frantically "Chev! your back but why the hell are you in a prison cell?" she asked confused and glad to see he was back but from the looks of it not safe and sound. She froze raising her head slightly and sniffing, there was something different about Chev a strange smell was coming from him and one that she hadn't encountered before it smelled similar to a dragon or god slayer but it wasn't the same, it smelt almost evil. "What happened Chev, you smell different and trust me it's not a different deoderant" she said her eyes darkening slightly as he whole body went on edge. She trusted Chev entirely and knew he was one of the most honest, brave and kind people and nothing would change the fact that he shouldn't be locked up but she wanted to know what was different about him. She winced slightly seeing his tears and feeling guilty for pushing this question on him instead of hugging him and enjoying their reunion of 8 months, but that smell was niggling at her. Still she hugged Chev through the bars trying to comfort him hating to see her friend in pain. She sat down on the tiles ready to listen to whatever he had to say with worried eyes, looking across at Eternia her division head wondering what she had discovered and hoping she has the power to get Chev out of here, knowing she would do anything to help as Chevs general and friend.

cleansing of a name Riohor10

Freya's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4gqGhN0xnE
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 1st April 2013, 7:13 am

Eternia, surprised by Freya who seemed to run at her and tackle her to the ground, hugged them both tightly as she looked back at the guard. Wait a second, what am I doing? He is in my division. I can get him out! she thought as she suddenly realised how stupid she looked. She turned to the nearest guard, "Release this man immediately, he is my lieutenant and I am Eternia, Head Of the Attack Division" she called as the guard looked confused. Eternia looked sternly at the guard as he handed her the key. She smiled and thanked him as she turned to Freya Astra, "Freya, from this day forward and until I say you may stop, you must accompany Chelvaric everywhere, everyday" she smiled as she turned to Galad. "I respect your decisions Galad, but I completely trust Chev and I will take complete responsibility for anything he does. Just please, let me set him free and let Freya watch him. I trust you Galad, and I will not set him free without your permission" she looked Galad in the eyes. She was serious, completely and utterly serious.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

cleansing of a name Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    ScarletThorn
    ScarletThorn

Player 

Post by ScarletThorn 1st April 2013, 8:09 am

Scarlet smiled and chel. See Chel I told you that youd be out by morning. Even if it wasn't me I know you would be. Scarlet turened walking away from them. I'll be seeing you all later. My regaurds Chel, Freya, Etrrnia. With that Scarlet walked away now seeing as was working for the Head of the Defense Division.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 1st April 2013, 1:45 pm

Daemon bolted down the Prison steps and rushed past Scarlet with a slight "hello lieutenant" and flashed the guards his seal and continued on his way as he screeched to a stop infront of Galad and bowed slightly. Sir I'm sorry for being trady I was unable to arrive until now I had other matters to attend to ." He says as he calmly sits down and pants slightly.

cleansing of a name 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

cleansing of a name Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 1st April 2013, 2:26 pm

As he was crying on eternias shoulder a strange furious smell came in his nose. What is this smell nobody else smells like this in here. And then he heard footsteps and not much later freya was there. She hugged him also and said he smelled strange. Maby it was the slayer magic that made them smell different chelvaric tought. After that eternia used her power and a warden came to open the cell door. Chelvaric walked outside stretched himself out. and then he felt the demon magic returning in his body. It seemed that freya was going to watch over him for a month so he didn’t do anything evil. “wait before we go I should tell what happened.”, chelvaric said as he took a deep breath. “don’t think of me as a evil guy after I said this. I should better start with the beginning. When I disappeared from the party it was because something pulled me to my home town. That something was the destruction of my spirits and I even think my god is maybe dead.”, chelvaric stopped for a moment looked at freya and eternia and then continued. “after that miu was lying near dead next to me I couldn’t do anything for her. then a voice told me it could give me the power to take revenge and to heal her. I-I lost myself in madness and I accepted. The sky demon appeared and she had sealed the contract already. I have to destroy shadow dog or she will take me over and do it for me. She then took me to the demon world and trained me. I I won’t say a thing about that place it was worse than hell.”, he said whil looking down. he wanted to show the truth so he made a ball of white wind in the palm of his hand. After a bit he destroyed it again.

He looked at both the girls hoping they won’t hate him for this. He was a bit afraid of the demon that lurked on the edges of his mind. The sky demon had said that it was his evil side. He wouldn’t let it take control. Or he would shame eternias and freya’s trust. They were his best friends on this world.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:31 pm