Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo}

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} Empty Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo}

Post by Althea 12th March 2018, 8:23 pm

Job Info:

Althea Eventide ❆ Fairy Tail ❆ D-Rank

Althea stepped off of the train into the station, the express's doors closing behind her.  As she watched the train 'chug' away, Althea let it sink in that she was now officially on her first job.  Pulling the request from her ragged napsack, the wizard unfolded it in order to reveal the thick black letters written on it.  'Save Beanstalk Village: Raze the Thorns!'  She wasn't sure exactly what it mean - not too much information could be taken from the title, but Althea couldn't bother to read the fine print.  All she felt like was needed to know was that she needed to get rid of plants - which the cold is typically good for.  She could simply just cast 'Snowfall' in a specific area and kill the thorns right there.  The young girl ventured towards the designated address her employer was supposed to live at, excited to get started.
    But as Althea traversed the streets of Beanstalk Village, she couldn't help but notice something was off.  Maybe it was the complete lack of people milling about or the vacant market stalls, but something was definitely off to Althea.  But, the deathly silence was penetrated by the lone sound of footsteps behind her.  Whipping around, the wizard was faced with a small pig-tailed girl, presumably about 8-years-old.  The little girl was standing in the middle of the street - staring straight at Althea with a defiant expression.  She bent down to pick up a stone, gripping it with a slight hesitation that contrasted her general attitude.  Finally, she spoke, "Leave right now, don't even think of stealing anything from this village!"  Obviously confused, Althea simply stared vacantly at the little girl before turning around, resuming the search for her employer.
    "Don't ignore me, you'll regret it!"  cried the pig-tailed girl, letting out a small squeak of horror as Althea approached the house she had been looking for.  "You leave me no choice then, don't blame me that this had to happen, thief!"  Suddenly, the little girl let out a whistle, prompting many other small children to poke their heads out of alleys, doorways, windows, and even in nearby trees.  The pig-tailed girl reared her arm backwards, shooting forwards the stone she had been holding onto towards Althea.
    Able to dodge the projectile at just the right second, the wizard turned to face the children, clearly even more perplexed than before.  "Do you guys know me or something?  Even if you do, rocks can hurt people - so don't throw them!" she said in a scolding tone.
    A child leaning out of a window spoke up: "No we don't, but we do know you're here to plunder our village while all the adults are gone!"
    "Gone?"  Althea sighed, "That's a problem, I doubt one of you is my employer.  Where are they all?"  This was met by silence, and then a flurry of footsteps as the children all converged into the street, proceeding to whisper amongst themselves.  After only a few seconds, they seemed to have come to a conclusion.  Emerging from the crowd was the pig-tailed girl from before, her expression cold and steely.

525/400 || Posts 1 & 2 || @tag || OOC: --
    Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by RainCalamity on 29th March 2018, 11:50 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} Empty Re: Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo}

Post by Althea 13th March 2018, 2:21 pm

"I doubt you’re a thief, most don’t actively look for adults.  Actually, they tend to try and avoid the fields as much as possible.”  She took a step closer to Althea, “But you do know what's happening here, right?  Everyone's out in the fields trying to fix the thorns, so we have to fend off intruders.  Y'know, raiders who rob people while they aren't around, but we fight them!"  The small girl proudly rolled up her sleeve to display a large variety of cuts and bruises, other children doing the same for other parts of their body.
    Althea's fists clenched, an ember of anger piercing her eyes.  Who in the world would hurt kids?  Small, intimidating kids!  Even if you're going to steal something, you didn't have to hurt them!  She thought with great disdain.  "What's your name?  How many robbers have you stopped?"
    "Oh, I'm Yuklo, and all of us have stopped at least twelve of the twenty or so robbers, that's more than fifty percent!"  At her last comment, Yuklo smiled brightly at the stranger.  "You said something about your employer, right?  You must be the wizard grandpa requested for!  Oh, and I'm sorry for the rock earlier, I-"
    But Althea promptly interrupted the little girl, "Don't apologize, just take me to your grandpa."
    Yuklo shrugged, "Well alright, just follow us.  We'll take you to the fields."  And with that, the children and Althea were off, weaving through the streets and alleyways of Beanstalk.
    In no time at all, the group had arrived at the ‘fields’, although Althea could only see thorns and dirt.  In the distance, she could see a mass of people, all of them shoveling out dirt around crops.  “This is it, erm, what’s your name?”
    “It’s Althea.  Sorry I didn’t say so earlier.”
    “It’s fine, Althea!  We’ve arrived at the field, grandpa is probably over there digging with everyone else.”  Yuklo shook her head in disappointment, “It’s wrong that kids can’t help with digging, but village elders can!  They’re old!”  She nodded towards her entourage, signalling that they could go back to defending the town now.
    “Why are you all digging anyways?  Is there buried treasure in the fields?”  Althea asked, staring at the adult villagers.
    Yuklo giggled, assuming that the wizard was just trying to be funny, following her from behind.  “No!  They’re trying to uproot whatever’s growing the thorns, silly!  We haven’t found it yet, and we have to be careful about not touching our crops!”
    “So you can’t just destroy all the plants and grow brand new ones?”
    “Of course not!  They’ll take way too long to grow - life in Beanstalk centers around our crops!  If they disappear, s-so will the town.”  She trailed off at her last sentence, tears welling in her eyes.  “I don’t know what’ll happen to everyone if that happens...I love this town!”
    Suddenly, Althea bent down and hugged Yuklo tightly, “I promise that I’ll fix this, no matter what!”
    Right then, the wizard not only made a promise to Yuklo, but also herself: by any means necessary Beanstalk Village would be thorn-free!

517/400 || Posts 3 & 4 || @tag || OOC: --
    Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by RainCalamity on 29th March 2018, 11:50 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 13th March 2018, 7:32 pm

After a while, Althea released Yuklo, giving her a pat on the head before continuing their trek.  Soon, the pair reached their destination, the pig-tailed child running up ahead towards her friends and family.
    The crowd’s attention turned towards the newcomers, their attention attracted away from their dutiful diggin due to Yuklo feverously waving her hands back and forth in unison.  Realized who the approaching little girl was, the crowd parted to reveal an old man sitting on the ground.  “Yuklo, why are you here?  And with a stranger nonetheless.  I’ve already told you that you’re too young to help us dig, go back to the village and play with your friends.”
    “Hey, you’re old - you shouldn’t be helping either!  Anyways, I’m not here for that, I just brought the wizard you requested for here.  She says that she’ll fix the fields!”  After being mentioned, Althea waved boisterously to the onlooking villagers.
    Yuklo’s grandfather gazed at Althea, a flicker of disappointment traveling through his wrinkled features.  He obviously wasn’t impressed with the hyperactive teenager that had taken up the job, but beggars can’t be choosers.  “Oh, er, alright.  Come take a look at the thorns.”  He gestured Althea to follow him deeper into the crowd of villagers.  They all eyed Althea with a great deal of suspicion, wondering whether or not she could actually fix their problem.  But the young girl, completely oblivious to their doubt, simply followed the elder towards a patch of what looked like four vegetables.  Not that she could really tell due to the odd glowing thorns and how dry they seemed.
    Althea bent over, prodding the seemingly withered plant, “Are you sure this thing’s alive, old dude?”
    “Of course it’s alive, but don’t ever call me ‘old dude’ again.”
    At that last comment, the wizard sighed, squatting to have a closer look at the plant, of which’s glow was only intensifying.  Closing her eyes, Althea focused on pinpointing the exact ‘feel’ of the magic - as if was one she had never felt before.  At first all she could connect it to was a feeling of loss and sorrow, but soon Althea found a weird ‘disjointedness’ present in the magic.  It sent a cold shiver down her spine, but she had no idea why.  Nothing about the situation was necessarily scary or threatening, but yet just sensing the magic gave her goosebumps.  Finally, Althea got up, finished with her observations, but clearly more puzzled than any of the villagers.  “Okay, so what I got was that this is definitely magical, but I can’t quite tell where it’s coming from or what i-”
    Suddenly, the patch of vegetable Althea was investigating began to quiver, then shudder, the shaking slowly intensifying into a violent tremble.  The villagers, including Yuklo, all took a few paces back, staring at the spectacle with great amazement.  The village had never seen such a thing in their lives, not many mages came through the area, and when they did only for a night or two.  This was the most magic they had experienced in most of their lifetimes.  To some this fact was exhilarating, to others absolutely horrifying.  But what was to come next might be something that all feared.

539/400 || Post 5 & 6 || @tag || OOC: --
    Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by RainCalamity on 29th March 2018, 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th March 2018, 7:32 pm

The member 'RainCalamity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} MPfmPli Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} TV6mrb1 Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} TV6mrb1 Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} MPfmPli
    Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 17th March 2018, 5:37 pm

Althea Eventide ❆ Fairy Tail ❆ D Rank

Althea watched the vegetable patch with extreme wonder, leaning downwards to take a closer look at them as they emerged to the surface.  She was intrigued to see what exactly was causing them to move, after all she had promised to fix it for Yulko.  Then, the plants emerged, but they were much larger than what Althea had thought them to be.  Each bunch of broccoli or ears of corn reached a few heads past the young girl’s, prompting harsh murmurs of shock from the villagers.  But that wasn’t the oddest thing about them, it was how they had 'body parts' and gave off a magical signature.  The villagers retreated backwards, wishing to watch the spectacle, but from a safe distance in the case of danger.
    Suddenly, a broccoli leapt upwards, then descended at a startling rate towards Althea, shouting, “Broccoli Swat!”  Acting quickly, the wizard narrowly dodged the blow, looking backwards to see a mark on the ground the broccoli had impacted.
    She turned her attention back to the vegetable, her eyes narrowed in confusion.  “I never knew that vegetables from Beanstalk floated around attacking people…or talked.”
    The elder from before took a step out of the crowd, nearly as lost as Althea.  “That’s the thing: they don’t.  These crops most likely are reacted due to sensing your magic.”
    Althea readied her said magic, rearing for a fight.  “Then come at me, talking, magical, flying crops!”  She got onto her feet, a grin etching itself across her face.  As the vegetables charged towards Althea, she cast crystalline snow, causing them to stagger backwards at the blows, although each vegetable was only hit by 2 snowballs each.

268/200 || Post 7 || @tag || OOC: Corn x3, Broccoli x8, 180/200 MP
    Template (c) Izayuki

Spell:

Last edited by RainCalamity on 13th April 2018, 5:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 22nd March 2018, 1:11 pm

Now relatively miffed from being hit in the faces by snowballs, the vegetables didn’t seem like they were much in the mood for messing around with Althea.  In fact, the corn ears seemed the most annoyed, both of them roughly shaking off the leftover snow on their husks.  “I can’t believe you!  Don’t you know how long it took me to clean my kernels this morning?”  one cried, prompting Althea to simply stare at it out of genuine confusion.  She sensed something dark within the nature of the floating vegetables, a killing intent you may say.  How come these things were acting so goofy?  Maybe it wasn’t from the vegetables themselves, but whatever’s causing their behavior.
    “But why would you bother with that if you’re just going to get eaten in the end?”  Not only the corn demon that spoke seemed horrified by this notion, but the other vegetables too.  They even took a few apprehensive steps backwards, apparently not enjoying the fact that Althea simply thought of them as crops and nothing more.  “Anyways, I’d better get this over with.  I was always told not to play with my food.”  This prompted the vegetables to resume their charge.  Assuming her stance to use her spear, Althea gazed at the veggies as they began to undertake a circular formation.
    One of the previously silent villagers spoke out, “Watch out!  They’re going to hit you all at once!”  Eyes widening at the observation, Althea decided she didn’t want to be caught in any attack chain.  Glancing over to the ground the broccoli had previously impacted, she realized that she should probably aim for not being hit at all.
    Barreling into a corn demon, she simply punched it, causing it to fall backwards from the blow.  Landing on top of it, Althea raised her spear, bringing it down onto the corn five times with consecutive movements.  But, by then the other vegetables had time react.  The other corn demon took in a deep breath, exhaling a stream of corn towards Althea.  Taken by surprise, the wizard was only able to bring her left arm up to block the attack, but it still hammered at her flesh relentlessly.  As the attack subsided, it pained Althea to move her now heavily bruised arm at all, thrusting the spear at the corn with her other one.  It met its target, but now the wizard had to worry about getting it back.  After all, the two broccoli demons were swiftly approaching.

411/200 || Post 8 || @ || OOC: 140/200, 160/200 MP
    Template (c) Izayuki

Spells:

Last edited by RainCalamity on 13th April 2018, 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 27th March 2018, 12:35 pm

Althea rolled away from the broccoli demon’s attacks, grasping her injured arm tightly.  The figures hit the ground with such force that they became stuck in it, struggling to get themselves out.  Getting to her feet, she ran over to her spear, the corn demon yanking it out of their ‘body’.  It got to its feet, raising the spear and throwing it back towards Althea.  Grinning despite the pain, the wizard was glad that the crop had just made things easier for her.  Focusing intently on the incoming weapon, she dodged it with a slight movement of her body, reaching out quickly to take hold of the spear.  Obviously not very happy that they had missed their target, the corn demon preformed their previous attack.  A stream of corm shot out towards Althea, but she had developed a countermeasure for it.
    Holding the spear out with both hands, painfully but firmly, she began spinning it at a rather fast speed.  The bullets bounced off the spear and Althea slowly began advancing towards the corn demon.  As the attack began weakening with time, she leapt into the air, raising higher than the corn demon’s height.  “Hyaah!”  She used her spear to slice the corn demon diagonally, putting her weight behind the blow.  The impact knocked the produce of its feet, falling onto its back with a thump.
    By now the broccoli demons had finally freed themselves from the ground and now approached Althea, so she decided to attempt to quickly finish off the corn demon quickly.  “One, two, three…”  The wizard impaled the corn demon with her spear five times before its form finally gave in, the creature ‘poofing’ out of existence along with her spear.  “Okay, three more to go…”  But all she could see were the two broccoli demons, where did the other corn one go?

307/200 || Post 9 || @ || OOC: 140/200 HP, 160/200 MP
    Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by RainCalamity on 13th April 2018, 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 29th March 2018, 12:55 pm

Althea heard an object moving through the air, looking upwards to see the missing corn demon.  Eyes widening, she quickly ran out of the way as she realized it was about to do its cannon attack.  The bullet-like kernels rained into the ground, deep dents appearing in the earth.  Narrowing her eyes, she studied the three demons, This is literally taking forever, I need to try and finish this up quickly.  First of all, she clouded the skies, snow lightly falling from the snow clouds.  “The forecast calls for light breezes and heavy snow.  Watch out for incoming snowballs.”  She held her hands out, the snow around her aiding Althea in her attack.  A sudden breeze felt exploded from the wizard, the sudden cold winds startling the vegetables.  All of the them were hit by eight snowballs, the last corn demon promptly poofing with only three.  The broccoli demons still remained, but Althea would make sure they wouldn’t last much longer.
    But, the ground beneath her suddenly began shifting, large objects seemingly about to emerge from the earth.  Althea realized with a start that she had stepped in another patch of crops.  Falling off onto her butt clumsily, unbalanced by the shifting dirt.  “I’ll just have to take care of all of them…”  Still holding her injured arm, she got to her feet steadily, eyes narrowed at the newcomers.

230/200 || Post 10 || @ || OOC: 140/200 HP, 140/200 MP (buffed)
    Template (c) Izayuki

Spells:

Last edited by RainCalamity on 13th April 2018, 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th March 2018, 12:55 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} TV6mrb1 Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} TV6mrb1
    Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 13th April 2018, 6:08 pm

Althea Eventide ♢ Fairy Tail ♢ D-Rank

Getting to her feet, she backed up a bit to study the newly formed corn demons. Now she was right back where she started which wasn’t very good. But she didn’t have much time to complain because the crop demons didn’t waste time attacking. Charging at her, the corn demons reached the wizard first, attempting to trample her over. Sidestepping away, moved out of trajectory of the cobs, she kicked one into the other, sending both rolling away. A shadow appeared over Althea, and she looked up to find the two broccoli demons quickly descending towards her. Scrambling out of the way at the last possible second, they got lodged into the ground, but this time managed to free themselves quickly. Refocusing on the now approaching corn demons, she charged at them, roundhouse kicking one into another.

Landing squarely on her feet, Althea turned around to meet the broccoli demons, grabbing each of them by their ‘heads’ and colliding them together. Although they quickly recovered, the wizard still had time to hit each of them by leaping into the air and using her knees to bluntly hammer them. Taking a deep breath before turning once again, she ran towards the corn demons only to slide under them, getting behind the pair. Jumping into the air and using her weight to spin her body, she smacked them hard enough to put them both off balance and cause them to fall.

240/200 || Post 11 || @ || OOC: 140/200 HP, 140/200 MP
    Template (c) Izayuki

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 14th April 2018, 7:47 pm

Now the broccoli and corn demons were really getting serious after not hitting Althea once throughout their last attack, it was time for them all to try working together a bit more.  The corn demons stood right behind the broccoli demons, all four of them looking incredibly sober.  The green veggies were the ones to act first, both of them charging strait for Althea.  Meanwhile, the wizard was ready to take on the two as she had previously, clenched her fists in apprehension.  But suddenly, the two diverged from the same path, one moving to the right of Althea and the other the left.  That was when the wizard noticed the two corn demons, each of them ready to unleash their signature attack.  The broccoli demons on the other hand were still running at Althea, obviously preparing to deal a hefty blow.  The wizard only had one opening now.

Jumping up straight into the air, Althea managed to avoid the duel corn cannons, but the broccoli demons were far from done.  They too leapt into the air, speeding straight for Althea.  Realizing that this was probably their backup plan, the wizard didn't really have any options besides to meet their attacks with her own.  Grinning, she waited for the incoming veggies to reach her.

214/200 || Post 12 || @ || OOC:
    Template (c) Izayuki

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 14th April 2018, 8:12 pm

Fighting while airborne isn't the easiest thing on the world, not to mention that Althea rarely had done any beforehand, but she half needed to and half just really wanted to fight those broccoli demons in the sky. When the reached her they wasted no time with beginning to wave their bodies around in an attempt to connect with the young girl’s body. With her impaired movement due to her not being on the ground, Althea could only focus on dodging the veggies’ attacks. Soon they would fall to the ground where she could fight better.

Glancing down at the ground, the wizard realized that the corn demons were standing right below her, waiting for an appropriate time to strike without hitting the broccoli demons. Thinking fast, Althea held her hands out at the ground, snowballs flying from her palms. The projectiles managed to hit both the corn and broccoli eight times each, snow still falling from the sky. The recoil of the spell propelled her upwards just enough for her to place a foot on each broccoli demon, using them as something to stand on while falling, effectively protecting the wizard from any attacks from the corn demons. In no time at all, the demons and the wizard landed on the ground, the corn demons having moved out of the way. The broccoli demons were primarily in the ground, only their ‘heads’ sticking out that Althea was standing on.

240/200 || Post 13 || @ || OOC: 120/200 MP
    Template (c) Izayuki

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 14th April 2018, 8:41 pm

The broccoli demons soon poofed out of existence, Althea having stepped off right in time.  Facing the two remaining corn demons, she noticed that they looked rather beat, especially after her latest attack.  Running at them, she performed a flying kick to hit one, causing the corn demon to fall over,  turning to the other one, she proceeded to punch it twice - once normally and the other with her weight put in it.  The corn demon poofed, leaving only one more enemy on the field.  Walking over to the fallen cob, Althea bent down towards it.  “Hey, who made you?”  The villagers she nearly forgot were present all came closer to the wizard and the corn demon, surprised to hear that someone has been masterminding the crops.

"I-I will never say!  Don't think you could even touch him anyways.”  The veggie said, cowering away from all the prying eyes.  “Oh no, I look absolutely horrid don't I?  I can't be seen like this, I can't!”

"It's good you feel that way since no one will be seeing you ever again.”  A voice without face said, but Althea could feel his magical presence.  “You’ve served your purpose, but know it's time to retire.”  Suddenly, the corn demon began disintegrating, a pool of pitch black goo being all that reminded of it.  But that wasn't the most attention grabbing thing at that moment because in a puff of dark smoke a cloaked man appeared before Althea and the villagers.

249/200 || Post 14 || @ || OOC: Spawned Boss
    Template (c) Izayuki

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 14th April 2018, 9:05 pm

Althea, sensing the malevolence emanating from the bearded man, formed her spear, eyes trained on the mysterious wizard.  He was middle aged, adorning a long, dark cloak, and had a groomed beard reaching down to the ground.  She tightened her grip on her spear when she recognized the same magic from the vegetable demons present in the man.  Seeing Althea’s reaction to the newcomer, the villagers obviously weren't too keen on sticking around.  They all began moving away from the battlefield - but as the crowd moved one more person was left behind.  Shakily getting to her feet after a fall was the Yuklo who no one had seen since she was at the back of the group.

In the corner of her eye, Althea spotted the dark wizard smile sinisterly to himself, a dark ball forming in his hand.  Somehow, she could ‘see’ him throw it at the small child, leaving her deathly still - but nothing had happened yet.  The clock was ticking and the dark wizard had already pulled back his throwing hand.  Choosing to not second guess what she had seen, Althea dived for Yuklo, grabbing her and attempting to slide away from the attack’s range.  With her back turned towards the dark wizard, Althea could only skid across the ground, hoping not to be hit.

218/200 || Post 15 || @ || OOC: Used Lineage ability, 1-3=miss, 4-6=hit
    Template (c) Izayuki

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th April 2018, 9:05 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Beet up the Plants {Job || Solo} Die_05_42162_sm
    Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 23rd April 2018, 12:52 pm

Althea let go of Yulko, stumbling clumsily to her feet.  The small girl ran for her life, heading back into a large trench along with a few others.  Althea squinted at the dark wizard, the remaining onlookers who were determined to witness the fight noticing that not only were the wizard’s eyes unfocused but her left one seemed to be a crimson red.  Assuming that it was some sort of side effect from the spell, they watched Althea scratch her head, seemingly out of confusion.

“Hey, how did you turn off all the lights like that?”  She said suddenly, causing a ripple of shock to spread throughout the group located within the trench.  The strange cloaked man seemed to have the abilities to cause blindness.

Letting out a deep, booming laugh, the dark wizard shook his head in disbelief.  “I hit you, not the area.  Stop to think for a second, girl.”  Holding out his hand, the same kind of energy he previously used emanated from him.  “Time to say goodbye.”  Promptly, a tomato demon sprouted from the ground, standing at least one foot shorter that the broccoli or corn ones Althea had fought.  It approached the wizard, snickering crookedly.  “I don’t even need to summon anything too substantial to defeat you now, just this lowly creature will do!”  Once more, the dark wizard began laughing, their voice echoing throughout the fields.

But suddenly, Althea lashed out at the tomato demon, first punching it in the face before dealing three more blows and four heavy kicks.  The crop poofed out of existence, leaving only Althea and a scowling robed man on the battlefield.  Practically throwing her shoes off, the young girl readied herself for the main event of the job.  “It was a rotten tomato.”

This caused the dark wizard’s livid expression to slowly fade back to his stony one.  “Oh, I see.  You smelled it, didn’t you?”  Running towards Althea, his black cloak flowing behind him, his right hand was charged with his magic.  “No matter, I don’t have any scent that you would be able to discern so easily.  Prepare to die, girl.”  As a response, Althea manifested her spear, holding it tentatively before striking, the dark wizard earning a cut on their shoulder.  Before he had time to retreat, she swung her spear every which way, dealing eight more blows before the dark wizard was able to move away.  Holding his bleeding shoulder tentatively, he glared at Althea, rage boiling in his eyes, plain for the onlookers see.

“You’re footsteps are pretty noisy, I can even feel them.”  She said simply, pointing her spear towards the dark wizard.  She hadn’t taken off her shoes for no reason, she could use the feeling of pounding on the dirt to locate her opponent.  Now taking matters into her own hands, Althea rushed at the cloaked man, using her weapon to deal six more blows to the disheveled man.  Finally, she finished her flurry of attacks, sliding away from the dark wizard.

“You’re going to wish you had never stopped.”  The dark wizard said ominously, standing his ground instead of heading towards the young girl.  Focusing his magic into a ball as he had when targeting Yulko, dark orbs of ethernanos formed in his palms.  Wasting no time at all, he proceeded to begin hurling them at Althea.  But to his surprise, she dodged them, weaving carefully through the blasts towards the dark wizard, hitting him bluntly with the side of her spear once she had gotten close enough.  Quickly, she dealt five blows of the ‘stabbing’ kind.  Althea had sensed his magic coming towards her and simply moved all around it.

The dark wizard wasn’t looking too hot, with many open cuts littered around on his body, black cloak stained dark red from the blood.  In comparison, the only serious wound Althea had sustained was a large bruise on her arm from a tussle with a corn demon, but didn’t seem to bother her anymore.  If didn’t hinder her skill with a spear either, able to deal fast but heavy blows to her opponent.  She was also blind, but her red and blue eyes burnt with stubborn determination.  If the cloaked wizard wanted to win against the young girl, he would have to change something up - quick.

Suddenly, something clicked, causing the bearded man to grin to himself, dark, smoke-like energy surrounding his limbs.  Slowly, the magic began spreading out from him, creeping across the soil in a fashion similar to that of a snake.  Her grip on her weapon tensing, Althea was incredibly confused.  The dark wizard’s magic was everywhere at once, making it impossible for her to detect his magic.  Suddenly, she felt a large, relentless fist connect with her face, sending her sprawling onto the ground.  In the process of struggling to her feet, she was then kicked in the stomach, all of the air leaving her at once.  Letting go of her spear, she clutched her stomach in pain, the dark wizard promptly picking it up. “Time to die, girl…”  He said, raising up his spear triumphantly.  But, a rock came hurtling through the air, hitting him squarely on the side of the head.

Whipping around, the bearded man saw Yulko standing amongst the midst, legs quivering.  “I-I knew I couldn’t trust you to get the job done!”  She said, her eyes belaying her harsh words.  “I g-guess I’ll just deal with this myself!”  But, Althea then got up shakily, a wide grin etched across her face.

“No need, I’ve got this.  After all, I promised that I would sort this out myself.”  She kept herself together, readying her next round of attacks.

Laughing crookedly, the dark wizard shook his head in disbelief, “You really think that-”  But Althea had already grabbed the spear in his grasp with both of her hands, using it to practically throw herself at him.  She first headbutted him so hard he fell to the ground, letting go of the spear as he fell.  Spear now in hand, she let out a flurry of blows, some too quick for Yulko to even see.  Since Althea couldn’t sense his attacks, she was just going to end things here.  In total, she hit him five times with sweeping attacks that gave him wide, narrow cuts, five times with a stabbing attack - although she aimed carefully in her blindness to miss all his vitals - and ten times with attacks that were some sort of combination of the two.

The dark wizard raised his hand shakily, “The darkness dwells within you're heart, girl.  Just take a look at your ar-”  But Althea then just punch him in the face, leaving him motionless under her.  Taking a step back, she threw her arms up joyously.

“I did it!”

1121/1000 || Posts 16, 17, 18, 19, & 20 || @ || OOC: Spawned Weak Monster, Finished WC in 1 post
    Template (c) Izayuki

Spells:
    --
    END

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:15 pm