Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eternia Unicorn (D to C)

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Eternia Unicorn (D to C) Empty Eternia Unicorn (D to C)

Post by TheUnicorn 23rd March 2013, 6:47 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Eternia Unicorn (D to C) Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Eternia Unicorn (D to C) Empty Re: Eternia Unicorn (D to C)

Post by Soleice-kun 23rd March 2013, 7:01 pm

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eternia Unicorn (D to C) Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 23rd March 2013, 7:07 pm

Minato snuck into Eternia's quarters within the headquarters of the Rune Knights. "Hey what the hell... this room is even bigger than mines!" complained Minato as he walked into the decorated room with awe. "But such is expected for the General of the Rune Knight Combat Division, and my princess deserves nothing less." laughed Minato. He approached the sleeping Eternia, and gently sat by her bed. "You have to wake up my dear." laughed Minato as he shook her gently. Waiting for Eternia to open her eyes, Minato held her hand and sat by her bed.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 23rd March 2013, 7:25 pm

Eternia opened her eyes, "Minato?! Why are you here again?" she asked sleepily as she opened her sleepy eyes. "Oh yeah, I forgot it’s my exam today!" she jumped up and ran excitedly as Minato looked at her, confused. She grinned. "Shall we get going then?" she said smiling as she walked to the mirror and tied her hair in two long pig tails. She was ready, ready to take the next step in her magic dream. Oh wait, Minato is conducting the test! Oh well, this will be a real test she thought as a smile formed across her face.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 30th March 2013, 2:33 am

"Yes lets get going my dear." said Minato with a cheerful voice. He slowly wrapped his hands around Eternia's and walked with her towards the arena that served as a testing grounds for all Rune Knights. "So today is your big day Eternia, and I'm going to be conducting your test. Remember that no matter what, I'm always going to be here for you and I believe in you." said Minato with a smile. He gestured for Eternia to walk into the center of the Arena as he himself walked towards the control room where everything was conducted from. "Are you ready Eternia?" said Minato into the lacrima voice amplifier. One second later, the voice boomed throughout the Arena and Minato watched Eternia's reaction. Feeling satisfied with the reaction that she had given him, he flicked the switch to unlock the first cell and watched Eternia's reaction as a shadow horse trotted out of the Arena. "Eternia, your task is to defeat the different challenges that are placed before you. This horse is a C-Ranked monster, so do not take it lightly. Never give up and persevere my dear, I believe in you." said Minato with a slightly concerned face. If anything ever happened to Eternia, Minato would of never forgiven himself.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 31st March 2013, 7:36 pm

Shadow Pony. You've got to be kidding me?! She crossed her arms as she looked at the Shadow Horse. It was creepy, its long black hooves seemed to slide across the ground instead of touch it. She shivered, it's long black mane swayed with the breeze as the sky darkened. Focus, focus Eternia she said smiling as it started circling her. She clapped her hands together, creating two massive slabs of ice. She held her hands there, not sure if she should attack straight away. She looked around, there were no shadows in sight. Apart from her own. She looked at the Shadow pony. He couldn't turn into my Shadow could he? she thought as the pony snorted. She hoped he couldn't, otherwise these attacks would be useless, purely and utterly useless. She wasn't sure but she had to make the first attack. To see what this pony was made of. She looked around and smiled as she looked at Minato. He always protected her, yet, she wants to protect him for a change. This was her first challenge, to prove herelf to him. She had to succeed, but she knew he would stop the challenge if she got hurt. She looked back at the pony. Let's go she said to herself as she slammed the two massive blocks against the pony. She thought of a picture of Roxy in her mind. She winced, she left him at home today, she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because of this. She sighed, and let go. Releasing the blocks. Strong, Eternia, strong she thought as she slammed them together, this time with no hesitation.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 2nd April 2013, 6:36 am

~Shadow Pony~

"Neigh!"
    whined the Shadow Horse as two blocks of ice enclosed upon it. It was evident that the girl before him was no slacker and she definitely meant business. Attempting to block the two incoming glaciers, the Shadow Horse shot out black tendrils from it's sides and attempted to hold the ice blocks back, but to no avail, watched with horror as the blocks slammed into it.

"Neigh...."
    whined the Shadow Horse, as the sound became less audible by the moment. Then, all of a sudden, the Shadow Horse burst forward from the Ice Block, seemingly hurt but also seemingly unafraid of the task before it. Rushing towards the girl, the Shadow Horse manifested a black horn at the tip of it's head, and attempted to ram the girl by moving at over 100 meters/s.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 2nd April 2013, 4:04 pm

She grinned, her attack landed and she couldn't believe the Shadow Pony was still standing, Guess that's to be expected of a C rank monster she thought as she was the pony run up to her at great speeds. She was still holding the Ice Glaciers. It seemed to be moving in one direction and at one speed. I need to time this perfectly she thought as the pony came near her. She dived to the left, landing face first in the ground, but missing the pony's attack. She grinned and stood up, patting the dirt of her dress and hair. "You messed up my hair?! My turn!" she said as she slammed the ice slabs upon the Shadow Pony, making it stop in its tracks. She slammed then together again, hoping, that she had done enough.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 6th April 2013, 2:12 am

~Shadow Pony~

The Shadow Pony winced as the girl dodged it's attacks, oh how frustrating it must of been for it. The Shadow Pony glared at the girl who had dived to the left intent on ending it's life, The Shadow Pony would simply not allow that. It didn't have a choice however, as two massive slabs of ice came crashing together towards it. "Neigh!" whined The Shadow Pony as it attempted to hold off the ice slabs with dark tendrils that spanned across it's body, but to no avail did it prevent the slabs of ice from hitting it. After the ice slabs had collided with it's body, The Shadow Pony stood up and prepared for it's next attack, but found only a next barrage of ice slabs that crashed into it. This time, The Shadow Pony did not have time to move and it took the damage straight on. When the barrage had finally finished, The Shadow Pony collapsed and faded into nothing but pure darkness.

~End of Shadow Pony~

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 6th April 2013, 10:10 pm

Eternia smiled as she her attacks hit the Shadow pony sending it into a world of darkness. She saw the horror on it's face that sent a shiver down her spine. Things whizzed through her mind at that moment, What if Roxy were here? Would he hate me? What have I done? she thought as she looked at the ground. The pony wasn't there anymore, all that lurked their was darkness. Darkness that created the Pony, and the darkness that lurked into her mind. She couldn't believe Minato had made her defeat a horse. She looked up into the sky. It was free now, free of it's darkness. She smiled and looked at Minato who nodded.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 7th April 2013, 3:27 am

Minato smiled at Eternia's progress. He thought back to the time when Eternia had first started to use magic, and how much she had grown in both behavior, maturity, magic, and above all, a woman. "That is enough for today Eternia! Excellent job dear, I knew you could do it." said Minato with a smile as he headed down to the arena to help Eternia out. "Come along Eternia, I'll walk you back home because believe it or not, you need your rest." said Minato once again whilst holding her hand and letting her head rest on his shoulder as they walked through Era. When Minato looked at Eternia again, he had found that her eyes were slowly drooping closed and she would fall asleep shortly, so Minato propped her onto his back and carried her back to her house. Once they had arrived, Minato opened the door and set Eternia down on her bed. "I sure wish you get better quickly Eternia." said Minato with a lopsided smile as he bent down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Good Night Eternia." said Minato as he reluctantly exited the room.

Congratulations TheUnicorn, you are now C-Rank!

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:37 am