Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina)

Sith
    Sith

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: The Blademaster
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina) Empty Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina)

Post by Sith 27th January 2018, 9:41 pm

The latest job that Darius had accepted was in Rose Garden, an area that he had realised he was frequenting more and more these days. However, today, rather than fending off against a fearsome  outlaw who was more of a crocodile with loose human features than actual human being, or going on a date with the most annoying woman in existence, Darius was hired to protect the one thing he feared most: commitment.

The Requip mage groaned, the very concept of marriage appalled him. Together? With one woman? Forever? Darius' brows furrowed as he continued to dwell on such a foreign concept. However, marriage wasn't all bad, after all, Darius was fully suited up in an elegant suit to "celebrate" the union of the couple. His collared shirt was buttoned down, nonchalantly showing off the mercenary's musculature. Furthermore, the amount of women at the event definitely provided a morale boost for Darius, and his good looks were definitely attracting their attention, some of them were even single.

Darius recognised why he was needed for this mission, apparently the ex-boyfriend of the bride-to-had been vandalising their home, and was known to become belligerent whenever the groom was nearby. However, what the mercenary continued to question was why they didn't just call the authorities to deal with such a criminal. Despite his  questions with the flaw in logic the couple had, Darius wouldn't refuse good pay, which was what this job was definitely offering.

"Darius, I'd just like to thank you for doing this job for me and the future missus," The groom, Jonathan Goldstar said.

"Well, with a reward like that, how could I say no?" Darius remarked.

"Hahaha, well, courtesy of my family, of course. Those are the perks of being wealthy, after all."

"Out of pure curiosity, who is the woman that you're marrying, Jonathan?" The merc asked.

"Ah...her name's Naomi Bellinger...she's the love of my life." He gleefully informed, his voice glowing with adoration and love.

"Naomi...Bellinger..." Darius paused for a moment, scratching his head.

Now, where have I heard that name? Darius thought hard, he knew that name, not just that, he knew her...oh shit. Darius' mind flooded with images of, well, Naomi. The ReQuip mage flashed with memories of a night filled with alcohol, sweet-talking, lingerie...taking off said lingerie, and diving outside her window when her father walked into her room the morning after.

"Well, Mr. Goldstar, you're uh...definitely marrying a hell cat," Darius off-handedly commented.

"Yeah, she's definitely a hell cat..." The groom paused, before asking, "wait, how do you know that?"

However, by the time that Jonathan had asked, Darius had already walked away.

Oooookay...so definitely avoid the bride's family, else I might have to fight off the ex-boyfriend and the Bellinger's, Darius thought, taking a deep breath. I'm supposed to have a partner on this mission...and apparently my partner's a mission. Let's hope she's cute.

He paused for a moment, speaking of partners, I should probably head to the meeting site, so I can get this dumb job done, and hopefully get laid. The young man tousled his hair, placing his hands in his pockets and began walking. Upon arriving at the agreed upon destination, Darius realised that he was the first one there.

"Huh, guess I'll wait then."

Word Count: 547/1,875

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina) 2po1d94
    Credits to Seijin for signature
    DirectoryTheme
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina) Empty Re: Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina)

Post by anastasia 27th January 2018, 10:53 pm

Mina Nishimura

Commitment was stupid, especially in the eyes of the eclectic witch known as Mina Nishimura. Her name was not foreign in the lips of men and women alike, therefore one would not expect her to support the idea of marriage to a certain extent. Sure, the celebration was beautiful and it did unite two that were in absolute love, but everyone's idea of love was different- especially Mina's. She did not like to be bound down to men and women, she felt as though messing around with others was a much better option. All men and women were beautiful in Mina's eyes for the most part, therefore she did not think that marriage was entirely necessary. Why marry one person when you could sleep around with twenty and still be able to live your life without shackles? Those were the ideals of Mina at this time and age, as she was still young and not so dumb. Some things you could get, other things you couldn't; in which Mina almost never had issues with.

The wind blew through her hair softly as she floated nearly ten feet off the ground, her hair entirely down besides a small down-ponytail sectioned off in the back with a magenta ribbon. As she rode on her magical broomstick, her feet dangled off of only one side, as she was sitting as if she were on a bench instead of a contest bull. She did not appear to be holding any personal items besides a small jumping spider sitting in her ear, looking out as she flew while also staying secure. Momo, her pet jumping spider, did not wish to fly off of Mina and into Rose Garden's streets as she flew, therefore she decided sitting in Mina's ear would be the best choice in order to stick along. Mina's shrunken headdress sat firmly in her ears as piercings while her Book of Shadows did the same on her tongue, therefore she did not have to carry any items with her besides her broomstick that she was utilizing. Her appearance was something she did not typically wear, but due to request, she decided to bring a nicer set of clothing that did not fully expose her features as much as usual. For now she was in a faded pink turtleneck, her black and pink cardigan draped against her back nearly hitting her formal white pants. A golden necklace shining upon her neck with a ruby jewel and white heels, it was not something she would typically wear to mess around with others, but she was on her way to a wedding.

Her mission was given to her at the Nightmare guild hall, a quest in order to defend a wedding from one of the marriage recipient's ex boyfriends from crashing their wedding. She was also told that she would have a job partner on this mission, a male at that, which she would meet at the designated area of defense. "Mina, you should take a left at the upcoming split in the street, and continue straight after that. The meeting place should be right outside the city square." Momo told Mina in her ear, as Mina looked forward and did a quick turn where the buildings separated. "Thanks, kiddo." she told the spider as she blasted quickly through the sky above people walking across the streets, soon arriving at the designated place she was told to arrive at.

As she descended and landed right outside the destination, she hopped off her floating witch broomstick and placed it upon her back, like a bow. Her spider had climbed up her face into her free hands at this time, enlarging herself slightly to appear in the size of what appeared to be a black widow's. It was in the middle, not too large to be a tarantula, but not too little to be in her normal stage- jumping spider size. As she began to walk into the area she was to meet her job partner at, she saw a white haired boy with dark skin in a beautiful elegant suit lining his body, his lean muscles showing through the unbuttoned parts of the shirt in which he wore. "And so I was lucky, I suppose." she thought to herself as her eyes scanned him up and down, he looked nearly perfect in her eyes. Her heels hit the concrete below her as her hair flowed back and forth naturally, her hands cupping her spider as she looked at him with bright and hazel eyes. As she finally neared closer to him, she rubbed her lips together as they began to get dry, her red-tainted lip-gloss re-forming around her lips as it was before she began her journey here on her broom.

"I'm here to help with a wedding." she told the beautiful boy standing in-front of her, her eyes looking down at Momo as she rubbed the piercing of her tongue on the roof of her mouth. "I hope you are here for the same reason.." she told him as her eyes rose to meet his once again, her hand releasing her spider into her pocket. "I am Mina Nishimura, one of the many eclectic witches of Earthland. And you are?" she told him as her eyes met his with a beautiful gaze, something that she was not foreign of doing; it was her way of doing things with others. Her spider gently peeked out through her pocket at the boy, looking him up and down in order to analyze if he was a threat or not. For anyone could have been one of the ex boyfriends looking to crash this wedding, and Momo would not let one slip by without notifying her master. Mina was quietly looking back and forth for the same reason, but not as strictly, as she was mainly focused on the man standing in-front of her. She wanted to learn more about him, but his words would only be able to come from his mouth.
    wc: 1004 / 1875
    tags: @Sith

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina) 8qhOnIb

Sith
    Sith

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: The Blademaster
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sith 28th January 2018, 12:47 am

Darius had been waiting for a few minutes before he heard footsteps beginning to approach him. He tensed his body, readying his hands to summon a weapon from his pocket dimension before his eyes met with another's. His lips curved into a charming smirk as she began to slowly walk up to him. The woman before him had gorgeous hazel eyes and beautiful, flowing black hair tied into a pony tail. Is it wrong that I don't want to finish this job anymore, because by the Great Desert, this woman is a goddamn vision, he thought.

The woman introduced herself as Mina Nishimura, and understandably, was cautious with interacting with the ReQuip mage, and as she spoke, Darius couldn't help but stare at her lips as she spoke. It was so...seductive. Perhaps Darius perceived it as such because she was such an attractive woman, but his intuition told him that their interest in each other was mutual. He simply chuckled in response, smiling lightly and responding casually, "I'm here to get paid, beat up some assholes, and leave...but,"

He bit his lip slightly and flirted, "I might have found a reason to stay,"

Darius' lips formed a cute smile as he introduced himself, "Darius Al-Sayyid, mercenary."

Despite how much he desired to continue speaking with Mina, his ears caught hurried footsteps headed towards his direction. Darius sighed, Really? REALLY? Right when I meet a hot girl, these assholes decide to try and crash the wedding? He let out a frustrated huff, before shaking his head in annoyance.

"Look, beautiful, as much as I would love to keep speaking with you, the party's here." Darius spoke, his tone more vexed than informatory.

Then and there, three casually-dressed thugs, wielding nothing other than their fists, turned the corner of the street a few feet ahead of where Mina and Darius stood, headed towards the city square, where the wedding was headed.

"Hey...these two are dressed all pretty...must be guests of the wedding. Let's rough these bitches up." One of the thugs said obnoxiously, loud enough for the two mages to hear.

Darius grinned and shook his head, as they walked closer and closer, the speed of their footsteps increased, "You can definitely try."

Their fast paced walking became sprinting as they charged at Darius, however, their attacks were predictable, and not to mention, slow. The golden-haired mage aptly showed his skills as a warrior, he deflected a punch thrown at him and pivoted around the three thugs, a small bolt of lightning appearing in his hands before condensing into an elegant rapier.

"ReQuip," He uttered, before lunging at his opponents.

Darius snickered as he easily took down one of the thugs, he swiftly and deeply cut the achilles tendons of the man's legs, and effectively knocking him out with two swift jabs into his shoulders. The two other thugs angrily lunged simultaneously at the swordsman, but it proved ineffective as Darius simply leaped backwards.

"Man, you guys suck at fighting," He taunted, sending a flurry of strikes at one thug, leaving multiple stab wounds on the man's chest. Darius then kicked the thug hard in the area where he had wounded with the blade, causing the thug to keel over in agony.

The last thug glanced quickly at his two downed comrades, and raised his arms in a combative stance. Darius shook his head in a disappointed manner, the thug charging at him one more time. In response, the swordsman side-stepped last minute, but before jutting his foot out for the cohort to trip over, the poor sod falling flat on his face.

"Don't worry, I made sure the wounds I gave your pals were non-lethal, the authorities will be here to bring you to the hospital after we're done kicking your bosses ass...until then though," Darius then stabbed the man's two thighs, removing his ability to properly move for the next few hours.

"Huh, where's the real competition?" Darius asked aloud, before a sharp icicle flew past his face.

The golden-eyed warrior whipped his head towards the direction of the attempted attack. There, three mages slowly walked towards the duo, each one of their faces scrunched up in pure rage, probably due to the fact that Darius had just knocked out their friends.

"Ah, competition has been found." He muttered to himself, before calling out to Mina, "Hey beautiful, I was fine alone with the three stooges, but uh, cavalry's arrived."

Darius' back was still faced towards Mina, but he turned his head so he could catch the lady in his peripheral vision, charmingly adding, "I'll buy you dinner once we're done."

HP: 100/100
    MP: 85/100
    Word Count: 1,318/1,875

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina) 2po1d94
    Credits to Seijin for signature
    DirectoryTheme
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 28th January 2018, 11:26 am

Mina Nishimura

Mina watched the beautiful white haired man as he began to speak, her lips never leaving a slight smirk. For he was definitely one that did not pose a threat, at least to her, which was confirmed by his words. As he spoke, she listened to his words in depth and noticed that he was also a flirt, which made her feel more and more at ease with what she was to do. She liked it when others acted like she did, as they typically would not put up a fight with her words, it was an easier way to flirt without "consequences". Her cheeks slightly flustered when he began to flirt more and more, his teeth biting his lips in a beautiful style as he began to introduce his name. "A beautiful name you have, it is fitting with your looks." she told him as she draped her cardigan farther down from her back even more, the slits of fabric on her back from the turtleneck she wore revealing her delicate and semi-pale skin in the shape of diamonds.

She listened to him and smirked as he called her beautiful, as it was a refreshing thing to hear from a man, but their moment was seemingly interrupted by the people they were there to demolish. At least, in her case, she was here to kill. After all, she was a mage of a dark guild, worshiping the Blood God as her Guild Master. "Sometimes actions speak louder than words, now show me what you can do in battle, Darius." she told him as he began to fight the three men that approached them first, showing the witch that he was indeed a mage. A Requip mage at that, it was definitely a sight to see him summoning blades left and right. She found close-ranged combat the most attractive with men, and Darius was definitely not one to disappoint. As she watched him fight the beings, she removed Momo from her pocket and lifted her to eye level, wishing to speak with her. "I want you to stay in my ear during this fight. I'm probably going to attack aerial style for the time being, as well as do melee stuff when the time comes. I don't want you to fall out of my pocket or get crushed, kiddo." she told her pet spider as she quickly ran up her body and into her ear, her shrunken form fitting perfectly inside in a snug position.

After Darius was finished taking out the men by himself, he seemed to retreat after noticing that more enemies were approaching. A man to flirt in order to ask for help was a man that she enjoyed working with, but a mission was a mission, and she knew that she would not be able to just sit around and watch. "Thank you for the offer for dinner, but I think everything I need is right here..." she told him as she took her cardigan all the way off as well as her broomstick, levitating in-front of her as she prepared to ride. "I'm on it." she told him as a small orb of light came out of her mouth as if she were blowing bubblegum, levitating upward as it transformed into a leather-bound book and landed in her hands. Opening to the back of the book and holding her cardigan over the book, she dropped the piece of clothing onto the page and it disappeared magically, sectioning a small piece of the blank page with the item's information and appearance in the form of a diagram. She was all ready to begin the battle, and so she did; she sat on her broomstick like she did on the way here, just as she would on a bench, and launched into the skies about fifteen feet higher than ground level.

As she flew over the enemies, there seemed to be three mages approaching. By the looks of the elements they were wielding in their hands along with her intuition, they appeared to wield wind, fire, and ice. They seemed to be fairly spread out apart from each-other, which would be of use later in regards to what Mina planned. "The ground is about to be coated with a red-orange tint, if you see and hear what appears to be bubbling under you, move. I don't want you to ruin that perfect body of yours." She told Darius mentally, using telepathy, as she flew above the mages that posed a threat, circling around them as she flipped to her notations about fire. Swiping her fingers across the page away from her, a beam of orange and red shot toward the ground and coated it in a transparent layer of orange and red. She commanded four spirals of flames to shoot from the ground that was coated in this color, causing them to sprout upward in random places throughout the battlefield. She noticed that three of the four shot upward right next to/under the mages they were fighting, while one shot upward a bit farther away from them. She hoped that it would not hit Darius, as she was now unaware where he was located, but suspected that he would have listened to what she told him telepathically.

After the spirals disappeared, it had appeared that both the wind and ice mages were struck by the flames. The ice mage was struck direct center while the wind was struck toward the exterior, therefore they did not sustain the same injury as the ice mage did. In addition to that, the ice mage looked to have been in extreme amounts of pain due to the type advantage, which made Mina's job much easier. As the wind and fire mage seemed to advance while the ice mage stayed in place, Mina summoned one of her smaller ritual tools from her book, known as a Stillo. A short blade which looked to be like a small sword, or perhaps a dagger, it had an extremely sharp point that would be able to rupture skin easily. Flying behind the ice mage and hopping off her broomstick, she quickly ran towards him with full force and jammed the blade into his back. He wallowed in pain as she began to remove it and re-insert it, magical blood pouring out and staining his clothing as she stabbed him more and more. He was too scalded to perform anything more, so all he could do is take the pain- stab after stab. Eventually his entire back was coated in blood, and she rose the Stillo to his neck, ending his life. Another enemy was down, which made her job easier. She hopped onto her broomstick and flew into the air once again, analyzing the enemies in order to plan her next attack.

wc: 2142 / 1875
    tags: @Sith

Wedding Crashers (Darius, Mina) 8qhOnIb

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 1:37 pm