Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private)

Eiji
    Eiji

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private) Empty Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private)

Post by Eiji 25th January 2018, 6:40 pm

Eiji woke up from his long slumber. After a week, or so, (Eiji has lost count of the time), Eiji, for the first time in his life, was homeless. Every once in a while, he would lay on someone’s bed uninvitingly through illegal means, or he would lay on the side of the road. Every once in a while, he would pray for future success. The standard of living is expensive, and as Eiji had come to known, he needed to work for it. But he didn’t really mind it though, it has made him humble, and had come more grounded. Eiji had become more spiritual, and more dedicated to his religion. In a way, it made Eiji more grateful, and realised the true way of learning - simple, yet beautiful. Yet, he still needed the money for food.

Eiji wondered around with a sac filled with his belongings, when he saw, to the side of the building, a poster with the amount of reward, “1500J” with the address stated underneath. “Perfect”, Eiji said under his breath, and headed towards the address.

WC: 182/150 (1/5)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private) Empty Re: Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private)

Post by Eiji 25th January 2018, 6:41 pm

As a chef, the client sure did live a wealthy lifestyle. The house was extremely big, the design inspired by victorian architecture, with the garden trimmed beautifully. Eiji looked like a rotten flower, as compared to the others in the neighborhood. Although no one was out, the houses all towered him. Eiji pressed on a button next to the golden painted gate. A bald man opened the huge wooden heavily-ornate door, and shouted “What are you doing here? If you want some money, you can go bugger off!” The client was obviously not from here, his accent was different. Either that, or he changed his accent to sound more wealthy. Eiji shouted back, “I saw your poster for a poster? I want to do it!” The client opened his mouth, suddenly realising what Eiji was there for. “Come in then!” he said, and opened the gate, where the gate opened by itself.

153/150 (2/5)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private) Empty Re: Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! (Job, Private)

Post by Eiji 25th January 2018, 6:42 pm

“Come inside,” the client said, pointing to a nice, wooden chair, that blares out the high price, “and your name is?” the client asked. Eiji answered, “Eiji”, in which the client said, “Edgy? What a cool name. My name is William.” Eiji heard the mistake, but nodded his head nevertheless, as it didn’t matter. “Well, anyways, I want you to do a job. Is that ok?” Eiji nodded his head. William continued, “there’s this man, called Mr. Fudge, and let’s just say he is the worst person in the world…always trying to beat me in everything.” William clenched his fist, and his pale face became red like a tomato really fast. William continued, “I digress. He has a recipe to his secret fudge. Although he is away on a holiday with his wife, he keeps it hidden in his house. His recipes are his most prized possession. I would argue that he loves his recipes more than he does his wife. No wonder he’s so fat.” The client chuckled to himself. “I want you to steal it. Don’t break anything otherwise, he’ll suspect something. Here….” The client took a piece of tissue that was in his pocket, and wrote the address. He gave it to Eiji. “I need it. My customers will love this!” Eiji took the piece of tissue, looked at it, and understood. “I will do it”, Eiji assured the client, and left the house.
    “Thanks Edgy!” The client shouted.

WC: 252/150 (3/5)

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 25th January 2018, 6:45 pm

Eiji walked to the address. This house was a more modest one. A lone house, surrounded by trees, and other plants, and herbs, this sight was more fitting for a chef. Short and wide, it seemed to be camouflaged with its surrounding, as everything was wooden. Yet, it was more beautiful than William’s house, Eiji thought. He went straight to the wooden door, and attempted to open it. It was locked. Looking around, there were lots of rocks, which tempted Eiji to smash the windows with, yet under such desperation, Eiji had to abide by the fact that he couldn’t break anything. So, Eiji went around the house, looking for any openings. Conveniently, for him, there was an open window, leading to his bedroom. Not to arouse any suspicion, Eiji went inside, straight to the bedroom. Inside was simple, and there were no doors, just a cloth separating the different rooms.

Eiji looked everywhere. Inside the cabinet, the drawer, everywhere. For around an hour or so, resulting in moments of frustration. Sweat poured out of his everywhere, once the search was done. It was on a piece of parchment, old, yet looked very valuable, and it was instantly ruined by Eiji’s sweat. “Just as long as I have the money, I guess”. Eiji went out the way he came in, and headed back to William’s house.

WC: 226/150 (4/5)

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 25th January 2018, 6:46 pm

Once returning to the client’s house, Eiji sat down, which William shook his head, and placed his hand over the seat, preventing Eiji from sitting down. Eiji quickly stood up, not knowing what is happening, when William explained to Eiji, “Sorry Eiji. From the shirt that you wore, I deduced that you were poor, but that’s fine. I allowed you to sit down. But, that’s as far as my kindness goes! Sweat is dirty, and because of the nature of the chairs, they are very expensive, I will not allow you to sit down and ruin it. I am sorry!” Eiji looked at him with judgement in his eyes, but said nothing out loud. “So you got the recipe?” the client asked Eiji. Eiji gave William the parchment. William’s face brightened like a lamp, and gave Eiji the money. “Oh my god, I am going to be sooooo rich!” William shouted at the top of his lungs, and laughed hysterically.

Eiji shrugged, leaving William to his own accord, and went to the nearest restaurant to buy food to eat.

WC: 181/150 (5/5)

Non serviam

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:21 am