Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo]

Taiga
    Taiga

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 650

Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo] Empty Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo]

Post by Taiga 6th January 2018, 1:59 am

Taehyung had only just finished a job request outside of Hargeon where he had to sow seeds for an elderly man who had recently injured himself. The job was a complete success and although he had originally intended to catch the next available train back to the Sabertooth guild hall, when he arrived at the station, he could hear a commotion in the distance. "Catch them!" A voice shouted, drawing Taehyung's attention from the platform to the street where nineteen men ran past, dropping jewels on the ground by accident as they did. At first, Tae couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the situation, but as he stepped down from the platform and out onto the main road, another man approach. The man was significantly short, older and sweaty, huffing and puffing in exhaustion. "Y-young man, did you see a bunch of bandits run through here?" Tae blinked a few time before nodding in response. "Yeah, are you after them?" This question alone edged a tone inside Tae that only meant one thing... Adramelech.

Of course he is after him! He was running in the same direction as they were, they are dropping jewels because those bags were full. Not that your mortal eyes took notice of any of this! Why did I have to possess a mortal so stupid. Tae frowned as a reflex and turned to the mana gain. "I-I can get them for you." But before the man could say a thing, Tae was already running in the direction of the bandits, still capable of seeing them in the distance. So what do you intend to do when you catch up to them? Adramelech asked, curiously. "I am going to ask them to give the jewels back or else I will call the authorities." He responded in between inhales and exhales, only to hear a deep growl from within. Maybe you didn't listen to my statement before... You are stupid! Tae ignored him, continuing to run after the bandits who he was beginning to shorten the distance with. You are going to ask a large group of bandits to hand back the jewels? These guys are bandits! Bigger than you, stronger than you. They are not going to listen to you. Tae sighed, lightly tripping over a rock and instantly regaining his balance. "I have to try. I am a guild member now."

Word Count - 397
    Total Word Count - 397 / 3,000

Last edited by Taehyung on 6th January 2018, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taiga
    Taiga

Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo] Empty Re: Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo]

Post by Taiga 6th January 2018, 6:57 am

After running for a good five or ten minutes, Taehyung had shortened the distance between the bandits and himself. "Hey you!" He called out ahead, exhaustion evident in his voice and breath. "Return those jewels before I call the authorities!" He demanded, not skipping a step as he continued running, sweat running down the side of his face. The bandits looked back, smirked and scoffed, only to turn around and continue at their pace. I told you it wasn't going to work... Adramelech stated, clearly not amused with the situation.

Taehyung continued running after the bandits, his pace a clear sign of exhaustion but he wasn't giving up. His entire head looked like he had just been in the shower, sweat running down his face and neck, sweat patches forming under his armpits, center of his back and around his neck line. This is getting old... Adramelech's tone was irritated, mostly because of mess he was currently hitchhiking in. Time's up kid. My turn. Taehyung tried to respond but he was too busy trying to grasp his breath. His steps came to a complete stop as he tried to utter something, but it was at this moment that Adramelech took over.

Taehyung's eyes closed and his posture took a better stance, now standing more firm rather than sluggish after running. When his eyes opened again, they were now red, a clear indication that Adramelech had taken over. Upon his body, several black runes appeared but they did not stay in one place, they began moving all over his skin, these runes were Runes of the Demons and increased certain aspects. Y-you can't- Adramelech scoffed. "I know... I can't kill them. If I kill them, you will kill yourself and then I will die too." The way Adramelech spoke was very serious but also somewhat, tired. Not because of exhaustion, but like he was tired of hearing something, it was just annoying now. "I've heard it before. I think it is about time you come up with a new one. Its getting old." Taehyung fell silent as he watched the demon he hated so much now controlled his body.

Word Count - 359
    Total Word Count - 756 / 3,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taiga
    Taiga

Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo] Empty Re: Hargeon's Jewel Thieves [Job Request / Solo]

Post by Taiga 6th January 2018, 7:56 am

Adramelech looked to the distance with his red eyes and squinted lightly, only to instantly push off into a run after the bandits. Because of the runes upon his body, they increased his movement speed and within seconds he was already a few feet behind the bandits who were now a little surprised by the sudden appearance. "W-what? He caught up to us." One of the bandits stated, causing ten of them to turn around, readying their weapons. "We will end this." Another stated, smirking with a single missing tooth. Adramelech had a serious expression upon his face and raised a hand as the hair upon his head began to flow upward into the air. "No... I will end this." Lech stated, clenching a fist as a dark, red and black aura formed around his raised hand."Contract of the Demon King!"He called, red and black arms of Demonic Energy rising out of the ground instantly taking hold of each bandit. The men screamed in fear as an intense pain from the arm's grips began to squeeze them. It was less than a second later that each of those bandits fell to the floor, unconscious and without any jewels. So whoever has the jewels is still on the run. Tae stated with an inquisitive tone, his exhaustion clearly gone now on the 'inside', but Lech did not respond.

The Demon continued is progression, kicking off into another run and chased after the other bandits, the run was clearly not tiring him out and it was this alone that made Tae 'awe' inside. Sure, he had seen the demon's power and it was scary to think about, but the fact that the creature turned Taehyung's exhaustion into nothing was a little surprising. It was while this thought process was taking place that the Demon had already caught up to the other bandits who were already waiting for him, their weapons were drawn. "Attack!" One bandit called as five of them all began charging in at the human-like Demon. "Foolish mortals." Adramelech stated with a disgusted tone in his voice but his expression none existent. He yet again raised another hand, a red and black energy forming a sphere around it. "Malevolent Strike!" Out of the sphere on his hand, streams of homing Demonic Energy fired out, hitting all five men five times each. The men were at first knocked into mid air by first strike, force to the ground on their backs by the second strike and the remaining three strikes 'kicked' them while they were down. A total of twenty-five streams were fired and Adramelech didn't seem like he was running out of mana. Each man was knocked unconscious, some with several injuries such as piercing but nothing severe enough to kill them. Though, Taehyung wasn't pleased. That was a bit much don't you think? What if you killed- "Silence" Adremelech hissed, kicking off into another sprint.

Word Count - 486
    Total Word Count - 1,242 / 3,000

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 7th January 2018, 2:54 am

From what they had seen before, there shouldn't be too many bandit members left. In fact, if Taehyung's calculations were correct, there should only be four more members left and they must be the one with all the jewels. Adramelech, in control of Tae's body was already in a full sprint after the ones that were still running, but because of the previous fights, they manage to gain some distance. The only way they knew where to go was because there were jewels left behind from the bandit's bags being too full. I know we shouldn't presume anything, but considering the direction they are heading, they must be- "Heading for the docks, I know."

The Demon didn't care for humans and would much prefer to just kill them all, it was actually his intention when he first possessed Tae's body. Unfortunately, for some strange reason, Tae's soul was a lot stronger than anticipated and Adramelech only managed to get a partial possession which means Taehyung is in control a majority of the time. This is why Adramelech won't kill humans, because if he were to kill humans, Taehyung said that when he gained control again he would commit suicide which would also kill the Demon too. He longed to kill them and would have killed those bandits already, had it not been for Taehyung.

Adramelech went around one corner which led to a dirt road, he continued to push forward, seeking the last remaining bandity and could see the docks in the distance, the masts of boats poking above the buildings. It was important to make sure that the bandits didn't get on a boat and leave town, if they did, it would be almost impossible to find them again and those jewels wouldn't be returned. It didn't sound all that bad to Lech but he had to do it for Tae.

Word Count - 313
    Total Word Count - 1,555 / 3,000

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 7th January 2018, 7:27 am

Arriving at the docks, one bandit was already waiting for there arrival. Adramelech came to a stop only a few feet in front of the man and clenched a fist. The bandit was clearly older than the others, larger in weight and not muscle, wearing a dirt green tank top that was five sizes too small, a set of ripped blue shorts and a pair of grey flipflops. "You are not getting past me boy." The bandit huffed, clenching his teeth and drawing out a large curved sword and pointing it at the boy. Adramelech just smirked, closing his eyes and taking a firm stance. "You mortals are all the same, incapable of determining when they are severely outmatched." Taehyung wanted to make a comment but chose not to, knowing too well that it would just frustrate the Demon even more.

"Why you!" The bandit tightened his grip on his sword and took a few steps forward, preparing to strike but the Demon was already behind him in a flash. "W-what the?" Adramelech took hold on the back of the bandit's neck, gripping tightly and raising his arm, forcing the man to lift off the ground a few inches with relative ease. "You are not facing a mere boy but something far worse." A dark aura began to form around the Demon as his grip clenched tighter, bending his arm and turning the man by the neck so that his eyes were now able to meet his. It was here that the bandit realized the dark red within the boy's eyes and his mouth dropped in fear. "Since I will let you live, I will give you a little information about myself that you can pass on to everyone you know. I am Adramelech, future King of the Demons and owner of this human boy's body." The bandit began to tremble in fear as the Demon moved in closer so that their faces were only a few centimeters apart. "I will reap destruction upon the world in which you live, claiming it as my own and transforming it into something only a Demon King can want or need. A new Demon Realm." Adremelech did not blink and stared deep within the bandit's eyes, a serious tone carrying through his voice the entire time.

Adramelech used his free hand and took hold of the bandit's weapon by the blade, normally someone would be cut by how sharp it was, but instead, the steel snapped under the Demon's pressure, forcing the bandit to drop the blade in fear. Don't hurt him too much okay? Lech didn't respond to Tae's words and instead, let go of the bandit, spinning around rapidly to instantly kick the bandit in the stomach with his left leg just before the bandit could touch the ground. The bandit let out a heavy 'oomph' before hurling backwards in midair until colliding in to a set of barrels a few feet away. Lech then bent over, picking up the handle of the bandit's weapon and hurled it at him. NOOOOO! Taehyung called, internally flinching. Though, there was no need to... The handle of the blade hit the bandit in the forehead, knocking him out instantly. "Calm down. I knew what I was doing." The demon snarled, turning back and heading down one of the main docks to find the other bandits.

Word Count - 561
    Total Word Count - 2,116 / 3,000

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 7th January 2018, 8:33 am

Adramelech made his way further down the docks, inspecting the boats as he walked past for any signs of where the bandits may be hiding. U-um, just wondering... Adramelech rolled his eyes but continued to walk, waiting for the boy to speak. Do you have a certain of mana you can use before you run out? Taehyung had realized that it was something that was never really brought up between the two of them in the last eighteen years that had been together. "Yes I do." He responded with a mild tone. So I take it you can only use a certain amount of magic until you run out, just like regular humans? Adramelech growled, clenching his fists as he continued on his path, eyes darting in all directions in preparation for a surprise attack. "Never compare me to a pathetic meat sack such as yourself. Yes I have a certain amount of mana that I can use but it is still far greater than that in which someone like you would have." His words were sharp, digging into Tae considering he cannot use magic, it was kind of an insult to him. "My mana is limited, but only because I am in your body. I wish I had been summoned by more capable humans who could have allowed me to possess another child." Tae didn't respond but he too wished someone else had summoned him to possess another child.

Just at this moment, two bandits dropped down from the deck of one of the ships and landed on the dock in front of them. "Prepare to die kid." One of them said as they both drew out their curved weapons to which Adramelech just shook his head, staring them down. "I guess you didn't get the memo..." Adramelech took one step back, just as the other two bandits began charging in. In one swift movement, Lech pushed off the ground and shot forward to the two enemies, taking hold of one man's wrist holding a blade and using his leg to kick the other in the stomach. He twisted around, so that he and the bandit he was holding onto were now back to back. The other bandit charged forward again with his weapon raised above his head, yelling. "Demonic Impact!" Adramalech said with a firm tone, a ball of red and black demonic energy appearing in his hand and hurling it at the free bandit. The ball hurled through the air and collided with the stomach of the bandit, the blast close enough that when the Demon let go of the bandit he was holding onto was then also dragged in by the blast of the attack. The blast exploded and knocked one bandit into the water, the other was knocked into the side of a ship and was stuck in the hole created.

Word Count - 477
    Total Word Count - 2,593 / 3,000

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 10th January 2018, 5:06 am

Assuming that the both of them had actually counted correctly, it meant that there was only one more bandit that needed to be taken care of. Although Taehyung hadn't said it, he assumed it was the leader, considering usually the leader is the last one standing from what he has read and heard of. Adramelech continued further down the dock until he came to a slight turn, at the end of this turn, a few feet further along was a ramp and lead up to the deck of a medium sized ship. The demon growled when seeing this and made his way towards it, clenching his fist and teeth as he progressed. Do you think it is there ship? Do you think the last guy is there? The demon didn't respond with a voice but instead responded by just nodding once. He was trying to keep the element of surprise.

Taehyung knew that Adramelech could have taken all of those bandits out with one swing of his arm, but because he hadn't it meant one of two things. Either he was playing with them for his own amusement, or he was actually heading Taehyung's words and making an effort not to kill them. Either way, it did express concern with Tae, a concern that he would like bring up as a discussion topic later. Did you hear that? Taehyung asked as Lech made his way up the ramp onto the deck of the ship. Adramelech didn't speak again but his eyes darted from left and right, looking for any sign of the last bandit or a sign of a possible surprise attack. "There!" Adramelech finally spoke, narrowing his sight on a what looked like a mach hunched over behind a pile of crates, shivering. "Come out to despicable maggot!" The demon called, the body flinching when spoken to. The man didn't come out from behind the crates however, fueling Lech's rage further. "I will give you to the count of three. If you don't come out on three..." Lech froze for a second before continuing, thinking about something that caused a grin on his face. "If you don't come out on three." His voice turned deep, almost demonic. "I will put it this way, your comrades are still alive. I went easy on them. If you don't come out on three, I will kill you and destroy your ship with one strike." The man flinched again, shivering as he poked his head out from behind the crates. "1."

Adramelech didn't have to count any further, the man quickly rose to his feet and came out from behind the crates carrying a large sack of jewels."H-here, please. Take them. J-just don't hurt me." The man shivered, his voice shaking as he looked into the demon's red eyes. "Whether I take the jewels or not, I had every intention of hurting you." The man's expression changed into a much deeper fear, the demon pulled his arms back, thrusting it forward as a red and black lightning bolt fire from his finger tips that struck and pierced directly through the bandit's stomach. "DEMONIC LIGHTNING!!!" The bandit screamed a blood curdling scream as he dropped to his knees, a hole straight through his stomach and his body trembling. "Don't worry. It won't kill you." The demon stated, walking over to the man and slapping him across the face that sent him sliding across the ship's deck. "It is still a severe injury though." The demon followed the man, picking him up by his hair and holding him over the edge of the ship. You promised! Taehyung called, fearing the man was about to be killed. "I am not breaking my promise." Adramelech stated, letting go of the man and sending him falling off the side of the ship and onto the deck. The other bandits from earlier were already making their way to the ship and witnessed the last bandit fall onto the deck. "Don't still jewels... Its bad." Adramelech stated, attempting to sound like a good guy for Tae's sake.

Adramelech made his way back to town, having better navigation skills than Taehyung and found the man who had the jewels stolen. Just before arriving however, Lech released his hold on Taehyung, reverting so that the boy was now in control and not the demon. The boy approached the man and handed him his bag of jewels that had been stolen, to which the man offered 1,000 jewels as a reward which only aggravated Lech. We went through all that trouble for just 1,000 jewels!? We deserve way more than that. That's it, let me take control. I will get more money out of him!

JOB COMPLETE

Word Count - 782
    Total Word Count 3,375/ 3,000

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:53 pm