Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I've Tried So Hard, To Erase My Fears (Private)

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Quality Badge Level 1- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I've Tried So Hard, To Erase My Fears (Private) Empty I've Tried So Hard, To Erase My Fears (Private)

Post by Kaito Shiratori 29th October 2017, 9:15 am

The boy sat alone, head buried in his knees. The darker thoughts were starting to make their way into his head again, and he couldn't stop them from coming. His fluffy catlike ears laid back, he thought of all the times he was too scared to do anything other than run. All the times he had been paralyzed by his fear of women, and strangers in general. He normally tried to think positive, but this time he couldn't help but think negatively of himself. He folded his tiny wings inwards, seemingly having compressed inwards on himself. Stupid. Coward. Childish Brat.

The negative thoughts came, and there was nothing he could do but accept them and try to stop them from destroying him completely. He wanted nothing more than to stop being afraid, though deep inside he knew he never would, and hated himself for it. If he looked up, the water was right in front of where he was, here at the end of the dock. He knew if he looked up he would be tempted to throw himself in. So he sat, and he looked down, there at the edge of the water.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I've Tried So Hard, To Erase My Fears (Private) Empty Re: I've Tried So Hard, To Erase My Fears (Private)

Post by Triple_Hell 30th October 2017, 6:44 am

Haia slowly sat next to Unknown in her normal attire. The black leather, red highlights and signature heart tattoo in her left cheek, Haia donned a hat this time, stuffing what she could of her short brown hair into it. Haia resembled somewhat of a pretty boy, or tomboy.

The mage never had much interaction with the others after her mother came into the country. Not only that her engrossment in trying to defeat her brother and having to deal with guild jobs and the company too was slowly taking its toll. The girl looks forlorn.

"Hey," Haia spoke, realizing it sounds gruff from not speaking for a while and clears her throat. "Hey."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I've Tried So Hard, To Erase My Fears (Private) 21

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:57 pm