Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Trained by an old knight

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Trained by an old knight Empty Trained by an old knight

Post by Shen Kadokawa 29th October 2017, 1:37 am

Job Description:

Last edited by KebabViking on 1st November 2017, 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Trained by an old knight Empty Re: Trained by an old knight

Post by Shen Kadokawa 29th October 2017, 1:37 am

Rolling the knight

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th October 2017, 1:37 am

The member 'KebabViking' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Trained by an old knight TV6mrb1
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 29th October 2017, 1:38 am

rerolling

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th October 2017, 1:38 am

The member 'KebabViking' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Trained by an old knight TV6mrb1
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 29th October 2017, 1:38 am

:headbang:
    fuck it I'll just pick one other than unarmed combat

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 29th October 2017, 3:05 am

Johann had just stopped the plague from spreading to Beanstalk Village and contacted the local authorities to deal with the issue of the indestructible obelisk of obsidian. He had intended to also inform the magic council about this without hesitation when he was approached by several villagers who had apparently overheard the conversation he had with the local branch of police. One of them, an old man, who looked to be about 80 years old, stepped forward and addressed Johann directly with a friendly smile. "Ah, hello, young man. You must be the one who stopped the cult. My name is Ponk, and I'm a retired Rune Knight. In fact, Beanstalk Village is the place where most Rune Knights decide to retire, and everyone you see behind me used to be one as well." he said while pointing at the small group behind him. He continued "Now, I think I overheard the source of the plague is an indestructible obelisk ?" He looked at Johann with a friendly grin, who swiftly responded "Pleased to make your acquaintance, sir. My name is Johann von Weiss, a mage myself. Yes, indeed, it seemed like the source of the infestation was a magical obelisk of indestructible obsidian. I tried everything, but sadly, not even a scratch. At least the spread of the plague has been stopped for now, and I will inform the magic council -", he was interrupted by the older man named Ponk who stood before him "I think that won't be necessary, young man." He laughed out loud "Say, you look like a capable mage and fighter yourself. Farm life can be pretty boring sometimes, would you like me to train you ?". Johann looked at the man in confusion. The air pressure the man's aura caused was a little stronger than that of the average person, pretty good for his age, but nothing out of the ordinary. He wondered what the old man had planned and was admittedly intrigued, so he accepted. "Very well," the other laughed again "Would you show me the location of this mysterious pillar now so I can crush it?". Johann looked at the man in complete confusion, he couldn't imagine the man destroy the obelisk on his own, but the other seemed to just find the fact that Johanns confusion was written on his face very amusing as a broad grin spread across Ponks face. Johann didn't know what to make of the man, but he agreed and started to wander towards the direction where the magical pillar was standing, Ponk following him.

As they walked through the still purple forest, the infestation that had grown everywhere now seemed inactive, they started to talk. "So, you are a mage, hm ? Are you part of a guild and have taken a job to deal with this here ?". Johann replied with a friendly tone "No, I'm not part of a guild yet, but I wish to join the West Fiore Trading Company and when I make it to the coast I'll take a ship to Divide Island. And as for this" Johann pointed at some of the purple growth hanging from a tree "I just somehow stumbled into this situation. I was on my way to Hargeon Town when I stopped here to take a break and these weird events started, so I decided to deal with all of this for a friend of mine". "Oh, I see" the other gave back. Johann now asked a question of his own "How do you intend to destroy the obelisk ? I understand that you were a rune knight, but even magic can't damage it, thus I am rather curious". Ponk just laughed to that question "Ah, the youth. So impatient". Johann didn't really see himself as a youth, he was 46 after all, but he understood why he seemed young to the old man. "You'll see when we are there", and with that, they kept walking for a short while until the terrain changed from forest to a rocky grassland. Johann recognized the spot and walked around a large rock to spot the obelisk on the other side, surrounded by the corrupting plague.

"So this is it ?" the man asked, looking at Johann. He gave him a nod, and the other turned to face the obelisk. "I see" the old man said while opening the buttons of his coat, revealing his upper body. Johanns jaw almost dropped to the ground as he looked at the extreme muscles. What he had interpreted to be a weak old man had the body of weightlifter. "Well then, here we go" the man took a deep breath and started to concentrate magic energy. For Johann, the pressure pattern of the man's aura had changed entirely from one second to another, and the unleashed force of Ponks magic almost made Johann stumble back a few meters. The grass around them was blown away as the circulation of air the magic caused produced a strong breeze. Suddenly, the man concentrated all of the energy in his fist and took a big swing at the obelisk. A loud explosion-like sound could be heard and the earth and sky around them erupted with the sheer force of magic that was released. When the dust had settled Johann could see the man rubbing his fist and the obelisk, still standing, but with a large cracked dent where Ponk had aimed his punch. "Oho, guess you were right after all, I can see why you thought this thing is indestructible. It's protected by very strong magic." The other concentrated again and Johann could do nothing else than stand there and watch in awe, lost for words. "This time I'll give it 50% instead of 25%". The strength of Ponks aura instantly doubled and Johann almost fell off his feet. The sheer raw force this man was able to channel was incredible. He seemed to focus once more, taking another swing. This time the punch of the man produced a shockwave that blew away all dust and Johann could see clearly how the fist hit the obelisk and the material shattered before the indomitable might of the man. The obsidian pillar burst into thousands of small shards, each turning into dust a mere second later. With the shattered obelisk all purple growth around them decayed instantly and turned to ash as well. The man took his coat and put it back on. Johann just stood there, looking at the spot where the obelisk of obsidian had stood just seconds before. He couldn't say anything. The overwhelming magic powers the man in front of him had displayed were unreal. With that, Johann suddenly remembered how the man asked him about training, and how he had agreed to join. He couldn't even imagine what training would mean for Ponk. "See, that wasn't all that difficult" he grinned "I suggest we go back to my place for a nice cup of tea".

Johann could do nothing else than follow the man out of fascination and respect for his incredible skill, still not knowing what to say. The strength of Ponk had almost literally blown him away. "So, did you enjoy the show ?" the elder of the two asked the younger. Johann could do nothing else than nod. "So, still wanna be trained by me ?". Johanns eyes lightened up. The man was amazingly capable, and Johann had absolutely no doubt he would be a tremendous help for getting stronger and achieving his goals, so he gave the old man a nod once more. "Hah, you're a good one" Ponk gave back, "most would've given up now. Not you though", he laughed. With that, after a bit of walking, they stopped at a small dirt road that led to a rustic looking farmhouse which, at the same time, seemed to be relatively modern. No doubt, from the looks of it it was a rather luxurious accommodation, and the house was more than sizeable for what it was. "You like it, boy ? Build it myself a few years ago". Johann started to wonder if there was something the man called Ponk could not do, and the other, as if he could read his mind answered "It looks more difficult than it actually is. Once you get the hang of it it's rather easy, actually", now turning to face Johann directly with a friendly grin. "Please, young man, follow me inside". As Johann stepped inside he was greeted by an overly decorated and friendly looking interior, a weird fit when contrasted with Ponks personality. Again, the other answered out of what Johann figured would be experience and intuition before Johann could even say a thing : "Looks a little strange, doesn't it. My wife has fun decorating things, and well, as you can see around here she sometimes takes things a little too far", and with that he let out a loud and warm laughter. Then, a few moments later, another voice rang out from a different room adjacent to the hallway they were now standing in, yelling "That's not true ! I have a talent for decoration and I don't take things too far, it's tasteful".

Johann barely had time to wonder what exactly he had stumbled into here before a short, yet tough looking old lady came out of what appeared to be a kitchen. She looked like she wanted to scold her husband for what he said, but instead she took a look at Johann for a second and her angry face seemed to relax instantly, turning into a friendly smile. "Now, Now, Ponk, you didn't tell me that we'd have a visitor today. Where are my manners, please, come in, sit down, would you like some tea ? Oh, I didn't even introduce myself : I'm Martha". Johann was a bit overwhelmed by the joyful greeting and seemed confused as Martha pulled him on his sleeve and placed him on one of three seats at a table in the kitchen. Beside him instantly appeared a warm cup of tea and Martha sat down beside him, Ponk following soon after. "So, tell me, who are you ?" she now asked the slightly perplexed Johann, who stood up again for his introduction and performed a respectful bow before the two. "My name is Johann von Weiss, I'm ..." before he could continue, Ponk interrupted him while sipping at a cup of tea. "Johann stopped the Plague everyone in the village was so concerned about. He's a skilled mage and I decided to train him". Johann sat back down. "Oh, that was you ?" the old woman asked "How exciting. With that being the case you're of course welcome here, Johann. You're quite the well-mannered young man, aren't you ?". Martha now gave her husband an angry look "unlike certain other people at this table. You don't interrupt people when they're talking !". Johann was about to give a full answer and said "It's fine, I ...", when he was interrupted again by Ponk, who seemed to be just amused by all of this back and forth "I'm sure it's not too important to Johann. Anyway, he'll be staying for the night. Tomorrow I'll show him a bit of things I learned in my days with the Rune Knights. Gotta keep the new generations fit, after all !". His wife just shook her head and sighed. "You'll never change, will you ?", she asked the man at the other side of the table, who gave back "No, that's why you love me" and laughed. This went on and on for a few more hours, Martha served dinner and Johann explained to them in detail how he ended up in Beanstalk Village and what he had planned for the future.

After a while they agreed it would be best to head to bed for now and Ponk led Johann to their guest room. With that, everyone went to sleep. Johann woke up when the sun had started to rise and coloured the horizon in deep orange and red. He, as always, quickly got dressed and stepped out of his room into the kitchen to get a glass of water only to see Ponk already sitting there, two steel swords beside him. "Good morning" the man said with a warm tone in his voice, "Get ready and we'll head out to the fields". Johann gave him a nod and went on to get his glass of water.

A short while later Johann was already following Ponk along a small dirt path that ran in between the fields surrounding the house. It was still a bit cold outside and the fresh morning dew could be seen dripping from the plants. After a good bit of walking, Ponk stopped and turned around. "I see you've brought your own weapon, so, I think we are ready to begin". He removed his jacket, again revealing his extremely muscular upper body, and drew his swords. Johann drew his. "Now Johann" the other took a fighting stance "I want you to come at me with full force !"

Johann hesitated for a second, but raised his rapier. The wind-magic infused blade send forth a wave of extremely pressurized air. Ponk raised one of his hands and a stream of force exploded the wave into all directions, but Johann had anticipated that the man would easily deflect the attack, and had dashed to the side and now propelled himself forward at extreme speeds using his SONIC SLASH spell. He was about to attack Ponk with his rapier when he raised his hands again just before Johann had reached the man, his flat palm sending out an enormous wave of energy. Johann had no time to wonder how the other was able to even see him while he was moving faster than sound and was launched back, but landed safely on his feet. Ponk still hadn't moved his feet and inch, so Johann tried something else. He pointed his index finger at Ponk, and started concentrating immense quantities of air around it, compressing it as much possible. After a few seconds he was ready and launched the projectile at the old man using the air pressure. The other seemed to notice that the projectile was too fast to be dodged and stomped on the ground with one of his feet. A moment later the wave of pure magic energy he had sent out had dispelled the air and was now rushing towards Johann, who dodged to the side just in time for the wave to miss him. Johann looked at the man, who had a smile on his face the entire time. He figured the other would really give everything he got, so Johann as well would now give it all. He surrounded himself with so much air the pressure difference in the air caused a vortex around him. The air shaped an armor around Johann that looked like chainmail on the first layer and the armor of a knight on the second. He enhanced the speed of his weapon and then himself by using wind magic. He was now fully transformed, and in this form he would reach his maximum speed. Johann got on his left hand and his legs, holding the rapier in his right and started accumulating and compressing air around these extremeties. "MACH1NA: CHARGE" he exclaimed before launching himself at his opponent at speeds so high he was nigh invisible. The other now seemed to have trouble keeping track of Johann and struggled for a second as Johann appeared before the man, swinging his rapier with the force of the inhuman speed. The other wanted to block using a wave of magic, but he couldn't move as fast as Johann and so he just raised his hands with his swords. Still, that was enough to repel Johanns attack. Johann was fascinated by the power of the man, but before he could retaliate the other had raised his other hand above the Johann and swung it down, hitting Johann in the shoulder. It seemed to be a normal attack since the other had had no time to concentrate magic, but still it knocked Johann down to the ground. He gasped for air, but quickly stood up again, a bit of blood dripping from his forehead and down his chin. Ponk had hit Johann at the shoulder, and while it didn't seem to have caused any damage it still hurt like hell.

He was about to attack again when the other started laughing loudly. "Haha, you really are a good mage, boy. This hasn't happened in 50 years". He pointed at his closed fist and Johann now saw that his attack from before, while it had been repelled, had still caused damage, as scratch could be seen running across Ponks fingers. "Now, I think this was enough. You still have much to learn, young man, but you're on a good path !" he continued while again laughing out loud. "Let's head back and patch up the wounds. I have to admit, this here hurts". "That won't be necessary," Johann now gave back "I'll be able to heal both our wounds with the power of the wind". "Oho, even better. Can I invite you to a hearty breakfast instead ?". "That, good sir," Johann said with a friendly voice "would be highly appreciated."

As they headed back Johann and Ponk kept talking about magic, fighting and weapons, and suddenly Ponk stopped a small bit before his house. "Johann, my time of fighting is almost over. I just want to enjoy the rest of my life in peace and quiet with my wife, And you have proven to me that you are more than capable," with that, he unsheathed both of his steel swords and held them before himself "and so I wan't you to have these. I'm sure you can use them more than me, even if you wan't to sell them or whatever". Johann took them and put them on his back "Thank you very much, good sir. I am honoured that you feel I am a worthy heir for these" and with that, he performed a deep and respectful bow before the old man, his right hand laying right above his heart, almost as if he was giving an oath.

--------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 3066

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:27 am