Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Plague (4/5)

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

The Plague (4/5) Empty The Plague (4/5)

Post by Shen Kadokawa 26th October 2017, 2:03 pm

Job Description:

This was bad. The Plague seemed to spread, first it affected the grasslands around Beanstalk Village and now the animals. Rose, the herbalist, was alarmed by the rapid growth of this infestation and insisted on analyzing the shroomlike algae on the now dead animals. Johann joined her as she walked back to her lab, bringing a sample of the purple stuff. Rose immediately took it and placed some of it under a microscope. After a few minutes of combining samples with different liquids, studying it closer and using different instruments on it she suddenly burst out a loud "E-Eureka ! I get it now !". She quickly calmed down as she realized Johann was still standing beside her and blushed a little, but turned to face him. "I think I figured it out. This weird growth is of magical nature. To be able to say more about these "plants" and their nature I'll have to analyze different types of samples though ...". Johann continued "And, let me guess, that is where I come into play, Miss Rose ?". "R-Right, I need you to get some more samples for me ... but I don't know where to start. But" she turned around and took up a bunch of instruments "since we know it's some sort of magical plague, we have instruments that can detect it". She handed Johann a square metal tablet with a display on it. "This right here is a Nanotechnomagidetesator ... o-or just call it a magic detector ..." she said with an embarrassed voice. "Very well" Johann laughed and took the instrument before excusing himself to go and try to find some samples.

He left the house, turned on the device that the herbalist had given him and it instantly gave off a ping sound that got louder and more frequent as he got out of the village. It seemed to lead him into the nearby forest, but it was not like that was the devices doing alone. Johann felt a great magical presence in that direction and it was as if the forest was luring him in. As he ventured deeper into the forest the more and more purple growth started to appear, until he came to a stop at a spot where every plant and even the ground were entirely covered in purple growth. He figured this would be the perfect spot to take the samples and kneeled down to scrape some of the stuff off the ground when suddenly he felt a presence behind him. He turned around only to see a wolf, covered in the purple plague, already sprinting at him, his teeth showing and bloodlust in it's eyes. Johann wanted to dodge, but he was caught off guard and wolf bit into his left shoulder. It didn't seem like a bad wound, but it still hurt like hell and Johann wanted to draw his rapier to fend off the animal when suddenly he felt the presence of even more animals. He turned to see more wolves surrounding him, coming closer with every second.

He had to do something, so he raised his right hand and shouted "SHOCKWAVE" before the air around him exploded outward and launched the animals back a good 20 meters. Now was his chance, so he drew the rapier and activated another spell, making entirely sure he would outspeed the wolves. He surrounded himself in pressurized air that shaped an armor like that of a knight around him, which was Johanns "MACH1NA", and got down on his left hand and his legs before he exploded in a stream of pressurized and concentrated air. With "SONIC SLASH" he was too fast for the wolves to even see him, and he took out one after the other with an attack of his rapier. After he had dealt with the last wolf, he came to a stop, blood dripping from his shoulder. He formed a "PRESSURE BANDAGE" with his magic and applied it onto the wound, which closed instantly, and resumed to picking the samples for the herbalist. Weirdly enough, some of them turned to ash as Johann tried to collect them, but he paid no mind. All he wanted was to get out of this godforsaken place now, and so he immediately headed back to the village.

------------------------
    Word Count: 716

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:48 am