Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

☆ Strawberry ☆

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

☆ Strawberry ☆ Empty ☆ Strawberry ☆

Post by desirée 25th October 2017, 2:21 pm

☆ Strawberry ☆ OkY2Y6i
    ☆ Strawberry ☆ 7XBahAM

Name: Strawberry
    Species: BLO || Bio-Luminescent Organism.
    Type: Friendly Pet || The form of a standard BLO with a bow.
    Description:
    ☆ Bio-Luminescent Organisms like this kind are a species of luminescent organisms that appeared from hyperspace. Little is known about them in the universe, as they are a species in which not many people get to encounter themselves. They are attracted to the radiance of musically-inclined souls. The more radiant and talented the soul, the brighter they will glow. They glow tremendously, to the point where they can light an entire room if they pleased. At its peak their glow will unlock the power to transcend space and time.

☆ "A- Are you Desirée..?" the pink bio-luminescent organism asked the white haired girl, as she slowly approached from behind a large object she was hiding behind and sparkled white-pink tears down her eyes. "I- I'm Strawberry, the same kind as Kiwi... Do you remember Nova, the pink-haired girl which you eliminated from the modeling show and fought in the Cherry Blossoms..? I- I'm her BLO, and I'm here because..." she began to cry more, as her tears were beautiful shimmering triangles that flaked down her glowing pink body. "She died on Wednesday, and her dying wish was for me to find you in Rose Garden. She felt terrible for what she had done, which is why she entitled my life in your hands... and here I am, I finally found you after days of venturing across the world.."

☆ That was Strawberry's story, and from that day on Desirée vowed to treasure her presence in memory of Nova. This bio-luminescent organism was pink, countering Kiwi's green. She glowed a bright-pink light, and was a very timid being. However, she was capable of opening up to others, and was extremely loving.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 13th February 2018, 7:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☆ Strawberry ☆ IY2eFxu

☆ Strawberry ☆ Empty Re: ☆ Strawberry ☆

Post by Guest 16th November 2017, 10:03 pm

Spoiler:

☆ Strawberry ☆ Un209ZJ

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:13 am