Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bonds (Private)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bonds (Private) Empty Bonds (Private)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 30th September 2017, 8:06 pm

The young man sat alone in the grass in the park, enjoying the warmth of the day. A single hand rested on his slightly swollen stomach, and he looked tenderly down at the slightly obvious bump there. He smiled gently, as a slight breeze ruffled the hair escaping from his long braid. His loose white shirt also moved with the sudden breeze, causing him to look up as his skin was partially exposed. He quickly covered himself, glancing to see if anybody had noticed. As his nervousness grew, his glow returned, the faint golden aura that surrounded him at times drawing a few odd looks towards him. Takumi paid them no heed, however, and stood up with some degree of difficulty. He was hindered by his swollen belly, but still managed to stand.

As he looked around the park, he saw a patch of sunflowers, one of his symbols, and smiled. He walked over and knelt next to the flowers, admiring the bright yellow petals. They were such bright things, no wonder they represented the sun. His beautiful sapphire eyes were so fixated on the flowers, he didn't notice anybody else, especially the ones who were staring at him. He was fairly well-known in Magnolia, but that didn't stop the people of the town from staring every time he started glowing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bonds (Private) Empty Re: Bonds (Private)

Post by Guest 1st October 2017, 9:22 pm

Vorian was enjoying a bright sunny day traversing the bustling city, shopping at the many markets, and talking with the diverse population. Vorian had taken a small hobby on days like this to gather wild flowers and make small bouquets for any family or friends.

Vorian had arrived at a small patch of flowers located in Magnolia park and had noticed another admiring the flowers, a man... glowing? Vorian had met all kinda of different folks around from, beast-men, to machines, to other creatures all together but a glowing man, that was new. Vorian was not one to judge though, he himself was quiet odd as well with his love towards feminine clothing and behavior.

Vorian bent down towards the sunflowers and began picking a few and placed them in a small basket filled with an array of other flowers, such as roses, marigolds, violets, and his favorite, gardenia. "I suppose you enjoy flower-watching too?" Vorian looked at the glowing male. "Oh dear! Where are my manners?" Vorian stood up, brushed off his skirt and made a small curtsy. "My name is Vorian of the Noore family, pleased to make your acquaintance."
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 2nd October 2017, 6:47 am

Takumi had been so busy staring at the flowers he nearly didn't notice the young man who had come up and started admiring the flowers as well. The young man had a basket full of flowers, Takumi noticed, as he turned to look at the new person beside him. With some difficulty, Takumi stood up properly as the man spoke. He introduced himself in a rather feminine manner, though Takumi didn't care much because he wasn't exactly normal himself.

"I'm Takumi, of the Fairy Tail guild," he would say with a small nod, knowing he would likely fall over if he tried to bow. He placed one hand protectively on his belly as he looked at the other man, and then answered his question. "Flower-watching isn't necessarily my favorite activity, these flowers here just mean something to me. I guess you could say they're a symbol of mine." He said, the glow having faded the tiniest bit. He smiled, the feminine features of his face lit up with simple pleasure.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th October 2017, 12:06 pm

Vorian smiled at the man, "Hm, Yes I suppose flowers make a good symbol for me to..." Vorian bent back down and picked a few more flowers and placed them into his basket.

Vorian stood back up brushing his skirt off again in the process; and reached into his basket bringing out a small bouquet of flowers, this bouquet was easily one of the best he's made holding a variety of small colorful flowers, with a bright yellow sunflower in the center surrounded by the other flowers.

"These sunflowers reminded me of one of the bouquet's I made earlier today,I suppose if they are your symbol you could have it. I always give one to my friends and family when I make them, and since your a friend of mind now, you can take one as well." Vorian smiled brightly at Takumi and handed him the bouquet. Think of these flowers as... a symbol of a new friendship."

OOC: Sorry this took so long to post! For some reason the notification never popped up that you replied D;
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 13th October 2017, 8:15 pm

Takumi smiled as the boy talked, even though Takumi didn't seem that much older he had a feeling he had much, much more experience when it came to the world, and being a mage. Oh, he sensed the boy's magical power before he had even introduced himself, but he knew the boy wasn't very strong yet. There was a slight sense of newness underneath it all, as if the young boy had yet to master himself. Which was likely the case. Takumi accepted the flower bouquet when it was offered to him, debating whether or not to show his true form to the mage. After a moment of deliberation, he had decided. As Takumi opened his mouth to speak, a warm golden glow surrounded the man and his swollen stomach. "I see, you have been a very kind and gentle seeming sort while we were talking, so I'll reward you by letting you see what I truly am."

With these words, the diminutive man began to sing, images springing to life at the sound of his voice, a sound only the god of music could produce. He sang of all the nothingness of being a god, yet feeling connected to everything at the same time. The feeling of being both man and immortal. As he sang, the images began to become more clear, showing his progression from human to god, weaving a fantastical and entrancing tale. Each image showed who he was, until he finished his song with the most gentle and content smile yet. Gods, it felt good to sing. It felt even better to finally let somebody know what he really was, most just assumed he was a sun mage. But he wasn't a mere sun mage, he was GOD OF THE SUN. "Now you know who I am. Your next actions will determine many things, but choose carefully, I am a god after all, no matter how delicate and human I may look."

Post by Guest 14th October 2017, 4:59 pm

Vorian listened intently at what Takumi was saying, and when he revealed himself to be a "god" Vorian wasn't exactly sure how to react. His family wasn't exactly a religious bunch and what exactly was a "god" doing in Magnolia?

Vorian pondered his thoughts for a moment unsure of what to say. "Well god or not you definitely seem to have some impressive magic." Vorian smiled softly. "You know... this may seem very un-noble of me but..." Vorian pulled out his tome of spirits and readied for battle.

"As i've always been taught, you wont get better by training with those weaker than you so, shall we see what a mortal is to a god?". Vorian knew he was very outmatched but he figured a friendly sparring match with a "god" would serve as a good bonding activity.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:56 am