Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crypt Raider!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Crypt Raider! Empty Crypt Raider!

Post by Admin 1st March 2013, 2:39 pm

Job: Crypt Raider!
    Job Location: Forgotten Desert
    Player Requirements: Two A-Rank mages minimum. Minimum of 35 posts long, minimum of 450 words. 10 Monster Rolls Each
    Job Requirements: Find the crypt. Get passed the booby traps. Solve the four puzzles. Defeat the guardian. Get the artefact. Get out.

Job Description:
    You and your ally find a "Help Wanted" poster nailed to the side of a museum. You take it to the curator and he looks at you wide-eyed and in awe. "Well, I never thought someone would actually take this job. You two are the bravest or dumbest... souls I have ever met. Ok, lemme give you the mission details. I am only missing one piece of the Lost Magic Artifact exhibit over in our main room upstairs, we only need one thing, the grand staff of the arc, said to contain the power of all arc magic. Of course, it's been deactivated for some time, lost all its power and what have you, anyways... I have to have it, it's all I need. There's only one problem, I don't know where it is. All I have is a map of where I think it is, it's up to you two to figure out if it truly is where I hope. Legend also has it that inside, is a crypt protecting the staff, you two will need a way to get passed the needle ceilings, poison dart shooting walls, pits full of snakes, jump over lava, all that stereotypical crypt nonsense. Then, you will have to get through four rooms each containing a puzzle more difficult than the last, I haven't heard much of them so you'll have to work off the wing, as they say. After that, you will have to face the guardian, no one's ever seen or heard legends about the guardian, so be prepared, and finally, the artefact, it's probably booby trapped, also when you pick it up, you'll be unable to use magic for the escape. Be prepared for the worst, I believe in you two!" Even you realise how dead you are, but fortune favours the bold, as they say...

Enemies:
    Weak: Locust (C-ranked)
    Those are a must for any crypt, these little buggers come twenty at a time. They are difficult to hit and bite, but it's more like a tickle to an A ranked mage. Unless there are forty or more, you shouldn't have any trouble at all with them. - 1 C rank each to bring down

Normal: Sand Leopards (B-ranked)
    They wander around aimlessly in the hallways of the crypt, while not too dangerous solo, in packs of three  they could tear apart a B rank mage with ease. Their bites will penetrate B defences, if two bite one B defence, it will break, if three on an A ranked defence, it will break. Their claws are as sharp as glass, so watch out for these predators. Technically, they are golems, they are bound by magic emanating from the crypt, in case you wondered. - 3 A ranks to bring down

Strong: Anubis statues (A-ranked)
    They are relatively strong enemies that appear in the final chamber after the puzzle is solved, you must defeat them in order to pass. There are four in each corner of the room all painted black and their eyes will glow red when coming to life. They are equipped with spears that can break B rank shields in two hits and burn 8% mana every time their tips come in contact with a mage, they cannot cast magic, but are still dangerous. It requires an absolute master in melee combat to be able to take on more than one of them at a time. They also litter the hallways of the crypt. - 4 A ranks to bring down each

Boss: The Guardian (A-rank)
    He appears automatically, therefore, if rolled, it will automatically be a strong enemy. The Guardian is none other than a giant sphinx that can use powerful sand magic. The Guardian will defend the artefact as long as it lives and it takes 10 A-ranked hits to take him down.
    Abilities:

Reward: 35,000 Jewels each.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:04 pm