Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

weed 420

GlassGarden
    GlassGarden

Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : Something Special
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Human Instumentality
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

weed 420 Empty weed 420

Post by GlassGarden 4th September 2017, 5:35 pm

I have just been sent on my first real job, it seemed easy enough but I still felt as if I was going about this the wrong way. As I got ready to head out, I couldn't figure out what I was missing.
    "thats it !" I started rummaging through my drawers, my closet,looking under furniture, everything.
    "aha !" I exclaimed, pulling a pair of dark red elbow length leather gloves from under my bed.Now that I was finally ready to leave, I called out for silvanus. He came out from the woods and strolled up to me, so we head out to the beanstalk village to collect some weeds.

I was coming up on a small clearing with many colorful wildflowers growing, but i was only in search of one plant. The only thing i had to go off of was “a purple plant with up to 3 leaves that stings anyone who touches it.” i saw many purple plants, but was apprehensive of just shoving my hand into them, since i was not too keen on sitting in the hospital for a few days. Luckily, i had my gloves to protect me for the most part, and my common sense. Silvanus had decided to start examining some plants, and called me over.
    “Oh yeah, this is definitely it. I can feel the negative energy surrounding this one. Many have tried to examine it, but none have succeeded.” he murmured. It was a stocky purple plant, with two leaves that shimmered, almost sparkling in the early morning light. The plant itself seemed to be breathing, and i was very wary of just ripping it right out.
    “I think that if i dig it out, i can get away with not being hurt too badly.” i stated to silvanus. I began to uproot the plant, aware of not letting it touch my bare skin. It came up fairly easily, relieved i put it into my bag and continued on searching. Now that i knew what i was looking for, i felt more confident that this would not take as long as i had initially thought.

I had managed to find two single leaved plants and another one with two leaves, successfully moving them to my bag. I moved along down the path we were following, keeping a close eye on the edges to make sure no unsuspecting travellers drawn to its unique looks would get hurt from them.
    “Ko, im feeling something mighty aggressive over this way, follow me !!” silvanus shouted to me, pouncing through weeds and and ivy, running off into the fields. I pursued him, and found him stopped at a large, hefty stalk with three leaves.
    “Ah….” i huffed, slightly out of breath “i'd better be careful with this one…” i dug around the plant, not even touching it with my gloves on, scared to feel even the slightest sting. I pulled out my switchblade, and used the blade to shove it into my bag after being dug up from the ground, cutting any stray roots holding it down

I gathered up some more smaller plants, just pulling them out of the ground with my gloves on and throwing them into my bag. Once i had gotten seven of the mysterious purple plants, i headed back to the herbalist. I dumped them onto her counter and she excitedly pushed them into a basket, thanking me and giggling. She handed me a sack of 500 jewels and i smiled and stuffed the pouch into my coin purse.
    “Pleasure doing business with you, lady !” the herbalist called out to me as i nodded and headed home, silvanus following after.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

weed 420 Glassgarden2

»»-------------¤-------------««

You put my back to the wall
    Somehow that wasn't enough
    I'm the result of what you never were

Trophy Room // Kyoko Shirasaka // Human Instrumentality

»»-------------¤-------------««

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:10 am